You’re a Business Development professional with a proven track record of establishing and leveraging high-level relationships and presenting creative solutions to generate growth.
You’re excited to be a part of a dynamic company that’s growing fast and has an open, teamwork-focused culture. You’re a self-starter, goal-oriented and dependable individual. You thrive in an environment where you’re driven and responsible for your own work and results (but you get the support you need). You are comfortable cultivating relationships, including at C-suite level, and are excellent at finding ways to tackle problems. You can make high-quality decisions and have phenomenal social, analytical and writing skills.
As an Agency Partnerships Lead, your primary role is to initiate and establish relationships, develop partnerships and grow revenue with various creative and influencer agencies to introduce our products and services and get them onboard. You will be responsible for partnerships and collaborate with the other teams to create new ways of working with our agency partners to grow revenue for our portfolio of advertising products and services. Simply put, You’ll be responsible to for growth of our company through various sales strategies and partnerships
- Acquire new and expand upon existing agency relationships
- Build strong, sustainable relationships with agencies; manage each partner effectively to increase revenue and identify opportunities to cross/up sell
- Lead internal communication with all key NBCU stakeholders on agency projects, dynamics and opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal and external leaders on RFP strategy and response
- Negotiate deal points, and monitor progress
- Research agency and client information to better understand how to best increase and deepen our relationships, and deliver on their needs
- Analyze and report out on agency negotiations and track towards financial goals
- Assure the compliance to agreed-upon upfront terms by both agency and clients
- Discover creative solutions to day to day portfolio level challenges. Create new portfolio level opportunities.
- Produce agency proposal documents
- Create presentation materials and deliver for internal and external meetings
- Develop a strategic plan and do introductory calls with top agency accounts
- Research, collaborate and strategise to identify influencers and top prospective client accounts where Devex can add new value
- Identified and built relationships with prospective and current partners, including leading companies, foundations, etc
- Close high-value opportunities to meet your revenue targets
- 5+ years of sales or account management experience in digital advertising/marketing or influencer/creative agencies
- Broad understanding of the online/digital marketing space and ad tech ecosystem
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with clients
- Proactive self-starter, ability to establish priorities and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-driven and passionate with a knack for entrepreneurship
Any preference of Industry: Influencer/creative agency experience preferred
Minimum Academic Qualifications: Bachelors/Masters in relevant field
Working Hours: Flexible
Perks: You get to work directly with the Founders on a completely revolutionary idea and most likely end up defining the course of history.
If getting known for your talent, skills & work ethic is what drives you, we make sure that that happens
About Listed Fans
Here at Cyberium Inc., we are the leading company in neo business banking in North America. We're leading the disruption of USD 20 Trillion finance and MSP market. We are hiring an experienced Testing Specialist to help us keep growing. If you're dedicated and ambitious, Cyberium Inc. is an excellent place to grow your career. Don't hesitate to apply.
Your responsibilities will include:
-Drive sales by building and maintaining a strong client base through require digital platform.
-Optimize marketing materials to increase sales through search engines optimization, mobile apps, social media and other marketing strategies. -Identify and develop new sales opportunities.
-Identify the right digital platform to ensure strategy works in right way -Lead eCommerce activation by providing actionable plans with clear directions to commercial field teams
-Ensure market level plans are targeted to specific needs by working with product team, peers, and sales leadership
-Provide strategic recommendations to market and regional executive teams on business growth opport unities derived from e-Commerce insights -Become a master level on the features and capabilities of companies B2B e-Commerce platform
-Consult field sales and their customers to capture, and communicate feedback on user experience and platform enhancement opportunities. -Preparation for Client Demo as per their requirement and keep record of requirement for future reference and enhancement purpose.
-Provide support to digital marketing campaigns and brand strategies as they relate to eCommerce sale s execution.
-Analyze market level product and pricing availability online
-Lead customer on boarding and initial training as needed to assist sales organization
-Publish market level and region level e-Commerce performance stats for business adoption
- Build business by identifying and selling to prospects.
- Excellent and confident interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to portray a strong professional image
- A self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture while being independent in managing his/her business
- A hunter sales mentality, excellent prospecting skills
- Possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with attention to detail
- 2+ Years of experience in Business Development/ New Client Acquisition
- Prior experience in generating leads
- Knowledge about using Excel and PowerPoint presentation
- Pitching them the product, and giving a demo
- Registering on our platform
- Taking followups
- Cold calling
- Doing lead generation from different platforms
Interested Candidate can apply directly through link -
Title - Applicant Training Program for B2C sales
Duration - 6 weeks
Stipend - 37,500
Starting 2 week online training from office and 4 week On Job Training from Home
Designation - Business Development Associate - B2C sales
Salary package - 7 LPA Fixed + 3 LPA Variable
You will begin in an individual contributor’s role, working in a team of go-getters to help spread the #byjus way of Learning in your city. You would be showcasing the unique #byjus way of Learning to students and parents and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone.
Preferred Skill Sets:
• Having a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector.
• Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
• Having a knack for sales
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Academic Qualification: Any UG/PG (2021 passing out)
#byjus #businessdevelopment #education #learning #sales #job #help #hiring# #students #hiring #team#learning #sales #students #job #hiring #help #team #mentoring#businessdevelopment #sales #communication #byjus #businessdevelopment #experience #sales #job #opportunities #mentoring #mentoring #environment #work #students #communication #learning #education #hiringimmediately #edutech #salesandmarketingjobs #searchingjob #selling #directselling #directsales #freshershiring #salescareers #salesexecutives
This position is open for freshers & experienced Business Developers. You will be working with an amazing team and will have tremendous opportunities to learn and grow quickly. We are looking for Business development executive to work on our product Faveo Helpdesk
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business from across the world.
- Most of the clients will be from outside India. Manage your work time efficiently to cover different timezones.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
- Business development management positions require a bachelor’s degree preferably Engineering.
- 2-5 years of sales or marketing experience.
- An MBA is preferred.
Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.
- You are invited to send us your complete resume
- Attach previous work or portfolio or project details
- Resume should have candidate photograph in it
- Mention Linkedin Profile URL in the resume
- Do go over our company website http://www.ladybirdweb.com/" target="_blank">www.ladybirdweb.com | http://www.faveohelpdesk.com/" target="_blank">www.faveohelpdesk.com & LinkedIn profile before applying
ABOUT THE ROLE -
As a Counsellor you will be responsible for generating leads, explaining our education course higher career growth with potential Parents, Students, and others.
This role requires end-to-end ownership of the sales funnel.
We are looking for self-starter who is good at convincing others and enjoy doing sales.
JOB DESCRIPTION –
1.Need to make good no. calls per day.
2.own sales target by Fixing of at demos per day and close deals.
3.Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business.
4.Contacting prospective clients through a variety of mediums – including reaching out on Social media, calls, emails, etc.
5.Communication with and information existing clients in a way that supports an ongoing relationship.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES-
- Good at convincing others and excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English and Hindi.
- Ability to develop a good relationships with current and potential clients
- self-motivated and Win-Win attitude
We are looking for people to join us as Business Development role which involves scouting in new ideas/ventures, marketing with the various sectors to establish the business at a new high.
Functions and Responsibility:
- Identify new opportunities, sectors and business segments for expanding the business volume and getting new projects in the field of MEP Services.
- Identify, Build and Maintain business relations with new and existing clients in the market to know about their new projects and upcoming requirements.
- Participate & Arrange major seminar/exhibitions/events for brand awareness in the market
- Preparing a pre-tender report and presentations to the senior management on the project expectations, deliverable and timelines.
What the Company Offer:
- Opportunity to explore different market areas and products keeping sustainability and technology as a core
- The Company shall match the comfort level of the associate along with projects based incentives ranging between 5-10%
- Freedom to innovate and drive initiatives
- Growth with the organisation
Skills and Qualities we are looking for:
- Entrepreneurial in nature
- B-Tech graduate (an MBA degree would be an added bonus)
- The person will be required to generate new business from international markets (B2B, B2C),Business directory..
- Well Skilled in writing the initial drafts and proposal based on te client requirements.
- Candidates should have relevant experience in selling Mobile App development and web, ERP services in domestic and overseas markets.
- Understand Technical requirement of customer, Making presentation to client
- Developing Sales Projection Plan
- Good Knowledge of Upwork Linkedin and other bidding portals to get the new prospects and close the deals
- Candidate should have good experience in End to End Sales i.e. from lead Generation to closure of prospects
- Candidate must have sound technical knowledge of Android, iOS and Web Application, latest trends in mobile & Web technology
- Candidates should have exp in reaching out to B2B and B2C prospects.
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills, good selling attitude, and be result oriented.
- Candidates should be self motivated to achieve the sales target.