Negotiation Jobs in Mumbai
LOCATION: Khar West, Mumbai 400052
JOB TYPE: Full-time
We are seeking a dynamic and result-oriented Client SERVICING Executive to join our team. The ideal candidate should possess excellent communication and networking skills with an ability to develop a rapport with clients. The person should be able to work independently, have a positive attitude, and be goal-oriented.
1. Acquire new clients (individuals and corporates) through effective sales techniques and relationship building.
2. Generate queries and work on market opportunities to convert them into business.
3. Work with internal teams such as marketing or product to engage clients and build long long-lasting relationships.
4. Meet and exceed KPIs and sales targets.
5. Understand and negotiate commercial terms and conditions of contracts.
6. Build a strong network of customers to achieve repeat business.
7. Identify and explore new markets and profitable business opportunities.
8. Monitor competition, generate MIS reports, and devise effective counter-strategies to stand out from competitors.
9. Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them, including assistance with compliance questions, problems, and/or concerns.
10. Aim to preserve customers and ensure customer satisfaction.
11. Possess local knowledge of the competition.
12. Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
1. Excellent communication, networking, and negotiation skills.
2. Ability to develop a rapport with clients.
3. Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and goal-oriented.
4. Local knowledge of the competition.
5. Experience in sales or client servicing will be preferred, but a fresher with good communication skills is also welcome to apply.
1. Monday to Saturday, from 09:00 AM to 06:30 PM.
2. Two Saturdays in a month (2nd and 4th) will be off.
*We are looking for someone who is passionate about client servicing and has a hunger to succeed. If you are a self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills and have the desire to excel, we would love to hear from you.*
at Archstore Tech Solutions Pvt
- Researching organizations/individuals and identifying market opportunities through meetings, networking, and other channels.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Pursuing leads and moving them through the sales cycle
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Preparing sales presentations and presenting the same in sales meetings.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Creating development plans and forecasting sales targets and growth projections.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Producing reports for management.
- Prior work experience in the AEC Industry for at least 1 year.
- Well-groomed, presentable, and proficient in MS Office and Google Workspace.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and highly driven to seek new business opportunities
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills.
- Persuasive negotiation skills and influential customer engagement.
- A drive to seek new business opportunities.
- Highly motivated, dynamic, detail-oriented, and a people person.
- Strategic alignment capability and analytical thinking ability.
FancyPants is looking for an in-house PR expert!
If you’re a complete people’s person, in tune with the latest in fashion influencers, reels, great at organisation skills & efficient in your work - we are looking for you!
- Reaching out to influencers & stylists to pitch the latest at FancyPants
- Developing content pegs, storylines & exciting ideas to promote the latest trends!
- Exploring brand appropriate collaborations with other brands and personalities
- Organised, Efficient, approachable & great at negotiations
Role Brief :
You will be maintaining and enriching Signzy’s relationships with its clientele. You will be responsible for maintaining long term relationships with customers. And be in charge of finding new business, be assigned prospects, given accounts, or a combination thereof.
What You will do :
Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients
Generate sales among client accounts, including up-selling and cross-selling
Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers
Makes sure clients receive requested Signzy products and services in a timely fashion
Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with Signzy products and services
Communicates client needs and demands to senior management
Keep records of client transactions and forecasts and tracks client account metrics
Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
Coordinate with internal cross-functional teams to ensure consistent service to multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
Scope and impact :
Product and service consultant for clients
Working with multiple Business Units
Brings together and collaborates with cross-functional teams and execute new additions and high-impact transformational initiatives
What we are Looking For :
Must have excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise in a changing environment.
Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Ability to work well with a team
A customer-oriented attitude that drives results & achieves high levels of customer satisfaction
Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution ability.
Communicates effectively-tailored messages appropriately to various stakeholders
2-3 years of experience in a client-facing or an Account Management role
Knowledge of the BFSI industry
Why Signzy :
We are inviting you to be a part of a well funded growing startup that is on a mission to create a global digital trust system with the help of technology and AI. Our mission is built alongside the pillars of respect, empathy and appreciation for our Signzy team. We are firm believers in team effort and collaboration. At Signzy, our leaders and managers provide ample room for growth by giving equal opportunity to everyone.
The role of the Key Account Manager - Sales is to bring new clients to Excellent Publicity through online & offline reach out and the below-mentioned work is carried out:
- Building the pipeline: Build a list of potential clients, reach out to them, fix meetings, gather requirements, share plans and get business. While there is a team to assist, the primary responsibility of pipeline building lies with the Account Manager
- Fixing Meetings: Reach out to the advertisers through cold calls/emails from the pipeline and set up meetings.
- Gather requirement: Use the meetings to gather requirements. In case there is no immediate requirement, maintain a relationship with the potential advertisers for future requirement
- Addressing the client requirements: Work closely with the media managers to address the client queries
- Campaign execution: Execute and monitor the campaigns. Remain the single point of contact for the advertiser in Excellent Publicity
- Maintain PR: Keep putting up efforts to increase business from existing clients.
Other important skills and traits required to succeed in this role and Excellent Publicity, in general:
1. Good at identifying potential SMEs and Startups who can advertise
2. Ability to research and find relevant contacts in these organizations
3. Ability to understand client requirement and pitch relevant solution
4. Strong communication skills
5. Reliable and can work independently with minimum supervision
at BYJU’S - The Learning App
APPLY HERE = https://r.ripplehire.com/s/bp24C
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver at heart who thrives in a team environment. You will help manage and oversee relationships with new and existing partners through high-touch networking, lead generation, and market research.
- Own the entire proposal process: identify customeR needs, develop win themes, and produce complete proposals
- Assess the competitive landscape and track key market trends and developments
- Provide administrative support as well as excellent customer service and smooth communications
- Maintain the database using your organizational skills to streamline processes and clean up the data
- Cold calling
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
at iThink Logistics
- Prospecting leads and contacting them to pitch the product/ service
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Excellent command of MS Office, CRM
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- 1+ years of sales experience.
Luxury Home Decor Brand
• Build a continuous lead funnel
• Filter leads from marketing activities
• Facilitate clients buying process
• Build enduring relationships with B2B partners like Architects/Interior Designers
• Assist Senior Sales Associates in high-value deals
• Track and review actual sales results, and weigh them against the set business targets
• Continuously acquire & update understanding of industry dynamics & consumer buying behavior.
• Analyse periodic reports to understand market trends
What skills are we looking for?
• An uncompromising passion for problem-solving
• Excellent communication skills- written and verbal
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict-resolution skills.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Master’s Degree in Management
• At least 2 years of Luxury Sales experience
• The fact that this role and our organization excite you and you think you will be a good fit
- Accurate Database Management, daily updating, and weekly reporting.
- Extracting correct contact details of brand owners from target segments.
- Generating more leads through growth hacking solutions.
2. Business Development:
- Vetting the leads and focusing efforts on the biggest opportunities.
- Growing, Calling, Mailing & Converting inbound leads.
- Negotiating win-win deals - Maintain relationships with clients and fulfil their needs effectively.
- Create proposals, agreements, portfolio as per requirement and update monthly.
- Setting, attending, and presenting at meetings.
- On-Boarding clients and communicating the client briefs to the internal team (Focus sheet).
3. Internal Relations (Optional):
- Understanding the various issues in an organisation (Process, Relations) and resolving them.
- Analysing gaps and developing policies with the core team.
- Performance monitoring or preparing performance reports.
- Production Co-ordination.
at Aradhya Fragrances
An ideal candidate will be around 35-40 years old woman, with a pleasant personality, having experience of Hotel, Travel, Banking, or Media Industry with entrepreneurial instincts. This position is based out of Mumbai
Any Graduate Any Graduate Job Description Counselling & providing information about various courses to the students/parents and guiding them about the best course which will be suitable for them. Increasing the Branch's admission count. Able to generate walk-ins from Database Calling. Monitoring and ensuring timely implementation of all Academics related activities. Scheduling and conducting Student and Parent Orientation Program. Being a Point of contact to address Parents / students queries, grievances and giving them the relevant support and best possible solution thus ensuring parents & students satisfaction. Ensuring timely completion of portion by adhering to the lecture & test timetable and coordinating with faculty members. Support Management by maintaining up-to-date records with regards to Enquiries, Admissions, Batches, etc. Managing the Branch honestly & setting high ethical standards for his/her team. Note : Salary will be negotiable as per the knowledge and experience Key Skills Decision Making, Good Communication, Problem Solver, Self Motivation, Team Leading
Global Talent Solutions Co.
A decade old, the firm has grown to great heights, beside partnership with the best universities and organizations across the globe. They are backed by a global publishing house, that is more than 200 years old, whose international operations cover the USA, Europe, Asia, Canada, and Australia - known for published works of more than 450 Nobel Laureates in categories across Economics, Chemistry, Peace, Economics, and Physiology among others.
- Developing a long-lasting relationship with assigned client portfolio.
- Creating sales plan for generating revenue, managing the P&L for assigned customers
- Acting as point of contact for complaints and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Identifying Opportunities and being responsible for upselling and cross selling to the defined customer base.
- Collaborating with internal teams to address customers’ needs.
- Working closely with Business Development teams to identify and grow opportunities within territory/ market.
- Forecasting and maintaining a strong pipeline.
What you need to have:
- 5 - 8 years experience in business development & account management in staffing industry
- Strong interpersonal and Communication skills, both verbal and written and good negotiation skills
- Candidate with prior experience of more than 5 years in Customer Service and Sales preferred.
- Driven to succeed and motivated by a target driven environment.
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Ability to network and build relationships.
- Able to multitask and juggle competing priorities.
- Strong client facing staffing experience in both hunting and farming.
- Have been responsible for the end-to-end client relationship.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
Company is more inot PVC sheets and Acrylic sheets etc.
Someone who is having experience in field sales.
Work from office /Location - Goregaon East.
Designation- Business Development Manager.
Salary Negotiable as per experience .
Need immediate joiners.
Recruitment-Tech Platform | Remote/ Mumbai
- Onboarding clients and ensure they understand how best to use the company platform.
- Understanding client hiring requirements and suggesting suitable candidates from the talent pool
- Sourcing candidates through a combination of channels such as company’s internal candidate database, headhunting, referrals, social media etc.
- Navigating the complete recruitment cycle for clients and maximizing hires.
- Managing the candidate status and communication in our applicant tracking system
- Developing sustainable relationships by being a main point of contact between key clients and internal teams
- Negotiating offers between candidates and clients to minimize dropouts
- Managing a team of Associate Account Managers to achieve team and company-wide targets
- Working with the Co-Founders directly to define an optimal hiring process for each client
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Great English communication both written and spoken
- Experience with various sourcing strategies like headhunting, job posts, social media, referrals etc
- Ability to pitch company to potential candidates in an engaging and persuasive manner
- The skill to shortlist candidates as per the desired requirements of the client
- Conscientious. Always on top of your pipeline without a need for reminders or follow-ups
- A desire to work in a rapidly scaling startup
at GRG India
GRG India is a leading provider of end-to-end loyalty management services in India. We help large and mid-size companies acquire, engage, retain and influence their customers, employees and channel partners. Our clients include some of India’s top brands across BFSI, FMCG, Construction, IT, Agro Chemicals, and Automotive industries.
Following are examples of what we do:
- Design a mechanic loyalty program for a large auto ancillary company, wherein the mechanic gets incentivized every time he influences the vehicle owner to buy original OEM spare parts
- Send promotional offers to customers of large banks to make them use specific banking channels (e.g. Net Banking, Mobile App etc.) or products (e.g. Remittance, Loans etc.)
- Acquire and grow the customer base of a large MNC agro chemical company by using farmer referral programs and instant gratification rewards.
- Engage HNI customers of a large real estate company with high-end exclusive benefits, privileges, and rewards
- Assist one of India’s top credit card issuing company to reduce employee attrition and increase sales across multiple sourcing channels
With a reputation that’s been built over a decade of providing successful loyalty management solutions, we’re now embarking upon a journey of creating highly modular, scalable, and mostly standardized products.
We have recently launched a SasS product Lets Buzzz, an employee engagement platform that helps drive performance and innovation at the workplace. It is a comprehensive product designed to empower business. from accelerating employee engagement to helping appreciate good work and motivating employees to deliver on business objectives.
If making a difference to the working culture across companies sounds exciting, then this is the job for you.
We expect you to play a critical role in developing the sales strategy. You will be responsible for all Sales Activity, more specifically, identifying, developing and closing new opportunities. In addition to having a successful track record in business acquisition working with middle and senior level management, you will also demonstrate a proactive approach to building new relationships. Essential that you are a focused performer who is in the habit of beating Sales targets.
AVP - Product Sales
3 best things about the job
- Work in a rapidly evolving industry where scalable tech products have a huge impact
- Have complete ownership of product sales
- Potential for the role to evolve into a business leadership role
Measures of success
- Building and implementing a successful Sales Strategy.
- Healthy pipeline of clients and prospective business opportunities.
- Over achieving sales targets assigned.
- Win long term business deals.
Responsibilities of the role
- To constantly keep oneself updated with key trends in the market.
- Establish key relationships with corporate clients and agencies to ensure maximum exposure and increase revenue. Networking within assigned client organizations to understand organizational structures and prospective business needs and sale opportunities.
- Devise strategies and execute tactics to pitch and secure new business.
- Liaise with the rest of the team on a day to day basis to obtain all new sales leads and proactiveness in putting forward suggested actions to achieve sales targets
- Responsible for reporting as per business requirements. Assessing assigned client contractual situations to ensure the best possible agreement structure is in place to lock in clients
What you will need
- You are self-motivated and have high levels of energy about what you do and the products you are presenting.
- A great balance of business and commercial acumen along with understanding of technology and SaaS products
- A strong bias for using relevant analytical tools and taking data-driven decisions
- Ability to work with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Disruptive Electronic Accessories Brand
Started in 2015, this lifestyle and accessories startup has taken over the consumer electronics sector in India. Our client has a product range that includes an extensive catalog of headphones, speakers, travel accessories, and modern earphones. It believes in providing cutting edge electronic products stamped with durability and affordability.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
- Analyzing the marketplace to find capable manufactures who provide the best product cost, quality and delivery objectives insuring maximum bottom-line impact
- Managing the end-to-end RFx process, Supplier selection including negotiating the best cost and contract
- Managing the supplier relationship on an ongoing basis including holding the supplier to quality and compliance requirements
- Developing negotiation strategies to deliver against business objectives and achieving sustainable relationships with suppliers. This includes periodic rebidding to ensure our costs remain competitive
- Developing risk mitigation strategies including contingency plans, lead-time reductions and supply chain efficiencies
- Being responsible for selecting suppliers that can reliably deliver products on spec at high quality levels and targeted costs.
- Regularly monitoring key aspects of factory and supplier performance levels through a scorecard and audit process.
- Interacting with multiple internal and external stakeholders and regularly updating leadership on progress
- 3+ years experience in strategic sourcing, supply chain management or supplier management
- Bachelor’s degree - BE/ BTech
- Experience in supplier negotiations
- Understanding technical requirements and translating them to business/ sourcing parameters is a must
- Smart, creative thinker and problem-solver, fast learner, with demonstrated initiative
- Willingness to adapt to fast changing situations encountered in startups
- Strong writer and communicator, excellent listener, with superior sales skills and comfort regularly interacting with strangers
- MBA from a reputed college
- Experience in consumer electronics and good understanding of electronics manufacturing
- Prior experience in setting up sourcing programs, supplier management scorecards and dashboards
digital first, multi-brand consumer goods company
It is a digital first, multi-brand consumer goods company owned and operated under one house, with each of its brands working together toward one mission: To help Indians lead more fulfilling life surrounded by wellness and grace. The founders, Revant and Dhyanesh have more than a decade of experience building, advising and investing in consumer brands. This has allowed them to understand the Indian consumer in a level of detail about their health, habits, and more. The business is creating a family of purposeful brands with products that solve a particular problem for a small segment of people. Each brand provides the essentials to make an individual segment of people lead a graceful life full of purpose and wellbeing. Each brand offers high quality, responsibly-made products that are inviting and easy to use, paired with access to ongoing guidance and support.
Position: New Product Development / Procurement Manager
- Handle personal care product development with contract Manufacturers
- Procurement and Negotiation with Manufacturers and packaging vendors
- Experience in Business development role for Contract Manufacturer is plus
- Min 3-4 years experience in personal care contract manufacturing
- Fit for startup hustle
-Managing NPD process right from ideation, feasibility and capability to launch of new products.
- Creating networks and timelines, identifying critical path, anchoring task forces and managing key stakeholders to deliver project milestones
- Categorizing projects based on size of opportunity and business needs to simplify, standardize and accelerate product launches in market
- Managing contract manufacturers & P2P procurement