About Estrella Headhunters
2. Backend, data entry experience (experience of working with Govt. Municipal project plus)
3 experts in the products that their company manufactures and develops.
4. find solutions to problems with the products and help customers work through technical difficulties.
5. Filing reports regarding product problems.
6. Researching technical issues.
7. Managing and processing customer orders
8. Walking customers through solutions
9. Reviewing product change requests
10. Learning about product updates and new technologies etc.
Compensation: 15K NTH-25K NTH (depending upon current CTC & experience)
Experience- 1.3 yeras
Role 1 year contractual role
Are you a customer-obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution-focused, hungry and passionate about SaaS, experienced, and entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? Interested in working in a high-impact role?
If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
What will I be doing?
- Assisting the customers who use the company’s product, replying to inbound queries.
- Get on a web conferencing with users to help them with the product.
- Ensure customers remain satisfied with the product by educating them about functional capabilities and possible upgrades.
- Maintain excellent service standards, going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Report to the support manager every week along with the weekly report of your metrics.
Note: Major volumes of user query that we get are through Chat & Email. We also have to jump on calls with clients over web-conferencing. Our major users are from American and European timezones, hence the shift timing will correspond to the same.
What key performance indicators will I own?
- First Response Time/Average Response Time.
- Customer happiness score
- Average Resolution Time.
What skills do I need?
- Excellent communication & writing skills
- Great problem-solving abilities
- Self-driven and proactive nature
- Patience when handling tough cases
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software
- Knowledge of customer success processes
- Agile approach and being coachable at all times
- Passion for talking to customers all day, every day
- The ability to explain complex topics in easy to understand and concise language [English]
- Ambition, eagerness, and the will to learn and improve upon your own skills
We have immediate requirements for Fresher in BPO Semi Voice Process @ Chennai
- Walk-in: Monday to Friday (10 AM to 4 PM)
- Reference Name: PRAVALIKA- HR
- Process : International Semi Voice Process
- Designation: Customer Support Executive
- Qualification : Any graduation (Arts & Science, Engineering) / Diploma / ITI / 12th / Distance Education / Dropout ( 2017- 2021 passed outs only)
- Shift Timings: Night Shift (7.30PM - 5.30AM)
- Salary: 8,500 + Incentives Upto 3000(based on your performance) +Food & Refreshment
- Age limit : 18 - 26 Yrs.
- Work Location: Nungambakkam, Chennai.
Excellent communication and analytical Skills
∙ Strong leadership and management skills
∙ Must have excellent interpersonal skills
∙ Excellent written and verbal communication
∙ Active listening and Problem solving skills
∙ Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Roles and Responsibilities:
∙ A professional approach in answering calls and provide information about products and services, taking input of issues and their redressal thereof
∙ Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
∙ Proficiently communicating with customers electronically and taking follow up of the procedures.
∙ Handling customer queries regarding various products ∙ Identify and assess customer needs to achieve satisfaction ∙ Exhibiting patience in order to resolve queries in a timely manner ∙ Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams ∙ Document knowledge in the form of solution article
∙ Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
∙ Patience when handling tough cases.
∙ Take a deep dive into product key features and have keen insight/knowledge about the product.
Role and responsibilities:
Responsible for effectively, efficiently, and promptly responding to customer inquiries, requests, and complaints received via phone, e-mail, or mail to achieve customer satisfaction.
Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude towards customers at all times
Processing and logging information into a CRM system along with resolving inquiries
Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
Forwarding and escalating inquiries to relevant individuals and departments
The main goal is to ensure the delight of existing/new customers.
2+ years of Customer Success related experience in a B2C/product based company
Bachelor's degree in English and/or psychology is preferred.
Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
Proficient computer skills and with MS Office suites.
Customer orientation, Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to speak English & Hindi language.
Phenomenal telephone etiquette, great writing skills, and amazing negotiation skills are essential for this position.
We’re looking for a highly skilled customer service representative to join our team, managing inbound and outbound phone calls, email requests, and face to face interaction with a friendly, helpful approach. The ideal candidate is a quick learner who can think on their feet and resolve any issues that come up with our customer-first business mentality. He or she is also experienced with sales, as the opportunity to promote company products and services may arise. The most successful representatives have the communication and interpersonal skills needed to provide support, answer questions, and resolve issues in an efficient manner. Serving as the voice and face of our company, he or she will be integral to reinforcing our reputation for exceptional customer service.
Objectives of this Role
- Manage a large volume of inbound and outbound calls, emails, and chats with knowledge and efficiency
- Identify and address customer needs with a goal of complete satisfaction
- Provide expert answers to questions about products, pricing, and availability, while presenting the value of our portfolio of products to customers
- Meet customer service department sales targets, generating sales leads when opportunities arise
Skills and Qualifications
- Successful experience in a corporate environment
- Strong communication skills, including active listening and clear articulation
- Ability to solve problems and alleviate conflicts or escalate tactifully
- Ability to multitask, manage time, and prioritize
- Able to work individually and as a team
Customer Happiness is one of our key differentiators. In this role you will be the customer champion for Truww, thrive to create great customer experience while responding to customer inquiries, resolving their queries and ensure all the agreed SLA’s are met consistently. In this role, you will be working with internal and external stakeholders with high level of ownership on your deliverables with customer first approach.
What we are looking for?
You're empathetic to customers and can easily put yourself in their shoes. You listen and understand well. You’re smart and know that not everyone comes with the same skill sets and help people whether they are technically inclined or not. Your job is to make the customer feel empowered and happy after each interaction.
You love solving problems and have the ability to provide solutions to technical problems that customers face. You never give up when you don't know the answer right away.
You have dual qualities of time management, patience and ability to speak to customers with confidence and conviction.
You write well. You know exactly what word or punctuation to use based on the context.
Why should you join us?
You want to be an enabler for business success with an appetite for steep learning.
You enjoy mentoring and coaching teams, take pride in teams success.
You enjoy solving problems and thrive for excellence
What will you do?
You’ll be our Process Champ in all areas. Providing solutions to different problems of clients by taking help of different internal tools, coordinating with Sales, Design, Execution, Tech and Finance teams.
You'll work one-on-one with customers, helping them to get the most out of Truww.
Ensure that all the related notes/ call comments are properly documented and suitable information is provided to clients.
Maintain our knowledge base site. Write, edit and help create content whenever necessary.