Roles and Responsibilities
• Build a strong working relationship with partners and customers to support the success of the supply chain.
• Cultivate multi-level customer relationships and identify key decision makers to uncover specific needs.
• Understand competitor strategies, capabilities and pricing
• Understand their business strengths, weaknesses, capabilities and future opportunities
• Actual estimating, negotiating and analyzing procurement for projects successfully
• Analyze the vendor targets and manage the container database
• Integrate and educate customers on technology solutions
• Coordinate and participate in customer meetings with decision makers
• Develop comprehensive pricing strategies
• Provide excellent Customer Service to ensure customer issues are resolved
• Accountable for collaboration between the internal and external stakeholders to ensure first class service delivery is provided to all relevant customers and partners
Skills for trade
• 1-3 years hands-on work experience in logistics company
• Strong Analytical & Negotiation skills
• Ability to work effectively & efficiently in a team environment
• Build, maintain and develop good relationships with internal and external contacts.
• Must be a highly organised individual with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to network and form relationships on behalf of the company
• Ability to do multi-task, set priorities, organize work and implement the action plan accordingly