- Analyse client’s financial status (e.g., income, expenses and liabilities)
- Examine and suggest financial opportunities (e.g., insurance plans, investment strategies)
- Develop sound financial plan and budgets for clients according to their changing needs.
- Help clients implement their plans and carry out transactions.
- Present and sell suitable financial products and services.
- Build strong relationships to retain existing clients.
- Maintain updated knowledge of regulations, practices and financial products.
- Ability to do gap analysis and designing counter action plan (if needed)
- Periodic review with the client on his report as per set plan
- Portfolio rebalancing
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Finoviser Financial Services LLP
He/ she should be a post-graduate or graduate with at least 6 years of professional experience in a variety of business environments with hands on experience in Microsoft Dynamics. Candidates must have excellent analytical skills, good knowledge of project life cycles and the ability to work in a team environment. Experience of interaction with client stakeholders will be useful.
Microsoft certification is good to have.
Financial domain understanding is good to have.
The person should have good experience of working in Agile environment.
Technical skills required
- Must be well versed with any versions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM including Dynamics 2011.
- Experience with Dynamics 365, preferably cloud implementation.
- Must have knowledge on CRM modules (Sales, Service & Marketing) of how these modules work. Also aware of new features available in different CRM version.
- Experience in migrating / upgrading CRM system from older version to newer versions will be very useful.
- Must have good knowledge of CRM SDK and tools which are used with CRM for development.
- Experience in integrating CRM system with other ERP systems and/or custom application.
- C# development experience.
- Experience with .Net (C#,WCF/Web API) skills including CRM
- Experience of working with .NET Core is useful.
- Experience of working with MS SQL Server.
- Experience of working with micro services will be useful.
Nice to have
- Any experience with Microsoft Azure Service Bus or similar technology
Soft skills required
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written. S/he should be able to articulate well.
- Comfortable in working directly with the client stakeholders and doing meetings and discussions as needed.
- Experience of working in agile environment. Well versed in different agile ceremonies.
- Focus on self-learning and self-upgrade.
- UK shift 8:30am to 5:30pm GMT (Summer 1pm IST to 10pm IST and Winter 2pm IST to 11 pm IST)
- Flexible to work in shifts to maintain overlap with UK working hours.
- Flexible in working outside of core business hours if needed (mostly during releases)
Experience in years - at least 6 years.
UK shift 8:30am to 5:30pm GMT (Summers 1pm IST to 10pm IST and Winters 2pm IST to 11 pm IST)
- Develop customizations and configurations to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform, including entity customization, form design, workflow development, and business process automation.
- Collaborate with functional teams to gather and document requirements for customizations and integrations.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to the functional teams on best practices for Dynamics 365 customization and integration.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, including design documents, specifications, and test plans.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to Dynamics 365 customizations and integrations.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Dynamics 365 features and technologies, and provide recommendations for process improvements and system enhancements
- Interacting via various channels, such as live chat, emails, social media and direct calls
- Modifying sales pitches in response to customer demand
- Acquiring and retaining contact information databases
- Put forward suggestions in accordance with the requirements of the consumer
- Ensure a smooth procedure for the consumer by transferring windows of opportunity to the appropriate department for further action
Position: SFDC Developer (Salesforce Developer)
Experience: 4+ Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Mandatory Skills: Salesforce with 4+ years with Lightning, Aura/LWC one is mandatory.
Job Description – Senior Salesforce Developer
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Ability to identify, build, and integrate various technologies to provide client solutions and associate applications using SalesForce.com and other technologies
· Participate and collaborate on the design
· Provide input to and guidance on technical design, integration, development, configuration, and customization efforts, and document as required
· Develop high-quality solutions based on specifications as indicated in the design
· Test all items developed before turning them over to the testing team and client
· Support deployment activities
· Ability to collaborate with others and create and maintain positive relationships with multiple internal groups to support ongoing project development
· Ability to effectively deliver results on several development projects
· Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
· Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management
· Achieve and Maintain Service Cloud Consultant and Developer Certifications
· B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
· 4 to 8 years of development experience
· 4+ years of Implementation, Design, Configuration and Development experience within Salesforce is required
· Solid understanding of the overall architecture of the Salesforce platform
· Experience with Salesforce platform - Sales/Service cloud, Force.com, Administration/Configuration, Apex, Visualforce, Force.com APIs, data loader, Lightning
· Salesforce Force.com Platform Developer 1 & 2 certifications
· Experience with Agile methodology
· Highly motivated self-starter with a desire to "go the extra mile"
· Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
· Proven time management skills in a dynamic development environment
· Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied political and geographic environments
· Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Developer Certifications, Marketing Cloud
· CRM, Interaction Management, CTI, Case Management and Technologies that support these
- Experience in building or implementing requirements on ZOHO CRM plus products, Zoho Creator, Zoho Projects, Zoho Work-drive, Zoho one
- Experience in writing Zoho custom functions, with a deep understanding of Deluge, preferred
- Experience and knowledge of relational databases including work with MongoDB, or other common RDBMS
- Deliver technology solutions that are critical to the day-to-day operations and continued growth of the business
- Participate in requirements-gathering sessions with business users
- Document requirements for new features, data capture, process functions, reports, and training
- Functional and System Knowledge
- CRM customization and assisting CRM Implementation
- Scripting/Configuring in Zoho CRM / Creator / Desk and other Zoho apps
- Writing custom functions/ basic integrations/testing and implementing extensions custom functions for ZOHO CRM, Creator, and other Zoho Apps
- Configuring APIs integration with various systems and Zoho Testing, creation of screens, functionality, and UI in Zoho Creator.
- Understand system integrations and dependencies
- Analyze the impact of changes on systems and integrations
- Process mapping and workflow creation
- Must have a Functional & Technical Understanding of Zoho applications.
- Managing all Zoho applications for internal teams including - workflows, knowledge base setup, and user access management.
- Understand requirements by function and setup processes in Zoho
- Ensure smooth running of existing applications and handle any kind of challenge being faced by the team
- Setup knowledge for users by the team, to learn and execute their set of processes
- Identify opportunities for integration with external apps
- Act as internal Zoho Support/Zoho creator desk to troubleshoot queries/issues
- Train users to utilize their specific Zoho apps for their use case
- Planned, implement, and manage process change initiatives with respective department heads.
- Configuration of core Zoho Applications like CRM, Desk, Creator, Project, Campaign, etc.
- Act as internal Zoho Support desk to troubleshoot queries/issues.
- Conduct monthly reviews with teams to understand adoption/improvements
- Plan, implement, and manage process change initiatives with respective department heads
- Use data and reports to make evidence-based decisions to increase Zoho adoption
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent communication skills.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Zoho Application.
- Hands-off experience/inclination to work with Zoho applications.
- Configuration on Zoho CRM, Desk, Project
- Workflow / Custom Functions / Blueprint configuration on Zoho.
- Understanding of Business Processes
Our client is an alumni networking platform for schools, colleges and companies where alumni can signup and connect with each other. The top 1000 alumni networks, with over 2 million people are active on the platform. They are deeply integrated with all social media and helps to build one consolidated and powerful channel to engage with the alumni.
Our client helps to connect with all the alumni communities on the go, Mobile App, Tablet, Website, Mobile Website, Facebook Application as well as email app. Over 80% of the communities have improved their alumni engagement considerably using the company's platform.
This Delhi based social platform based on private alumni network was founded in 2011 by serial entrepreneur and web technology evangelist. They have raised pre-Series A funding from Mohandas Pai and Aspiring Minds to scale its user base, as well as expand geographically, with US being the primary target.
As a Customer Success Manager, You will be Liaising with Colleges & School Alumni engagement teams to gather and understand their requirements.
What you will do:
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and the company by onboarding and managing them.
- Analysing client requirements, manage escalations, and propose features for
- Developing technical domain expertise and formulate strategies to drive user engagement.
- Forecasting and tracking key account metrics to derive insights and build a - success plan -with the appropriately identified objectives, milestones and metrics needed to achieve them
- Collaborating with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Designing presentations for client deliverables, presentations & training.
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- 1-2 yrs of experience of working in a tech/software company
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to formulate & articulate technical, financial and value points
- Strong technical skills and capabilities to understand business applications, analytics and platform technologies
- Data-driven with exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to create and maintain customer relationship
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Establish viable opportunities.
- Generate new leads using cold calling, email marketing, social media, and other relevant marketing channels.
- Score the viability of an interested lead for the sales team.
- Classify hot, warm, and cold leads based on their need, budget, and decision-making capabilities. Accordingly, take the necessary steps to convert hot leads and nurture warm and cold leads.
- Organise and keep the lead status updated in the CRM software.
- Proficient in Lead generation through email, outreach platforms and data search tool like LikedIn; Sales Navigator
- Follow company decorum at all times when representing the organisation.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- A graduate in any stream (10+2+3 regular education)
- 3-5 years of experience in lead generation and prospecting
- Effective communication skills
Proficiency with CRM software
- Customer-focused and adaptable to different personality types
- Have the ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively
- In-bound & Out-bound lead generation experience
- data building and data mining using search tools
- Excellent client servicing skills
- Top-notch verbal and written communication skills
Location : Noida/ Delhi
Notice Period : Immediate
Our client is a producer of superior quality products. Our client is the largest single location manufacturing facility in India with certifications of ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 along with other product specific certifications.
What you will do:
- Monitoring effectiveness and performance of sales initiatives and ensuring all sales activities are aligned with the category goals/ objectives
- Maintaining key customer relationships and developing strategies to expand organization’s market share
- Liaising with external agencies and managing external relations; ensuring internal alignment and buy- in across key internal stakeholders
- Guiding and developing team through employee development initiatives to maintain a capable and motivated workforce
- Managing credit
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- A Master’s degree in business administration (MBA), Marketing
- Minimum 16 to 22 yrs of Sales experience in paper industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel regularly to different markets
- Proficiency with Microsoft office
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work well with little supervision