GigIndia is on a mission to provide meaningful employment opportunities to 100m+ job seekers in India through gigs (part-time jobs). GigIndia empowers enterprises to scale rapidly with an on-demand certified 1,000,000+ gig workforce of job seekers across 200+ cities in India. GigIndia’s AI/ML technology platform automates the process of recruiting, training, and managing the workforce. We are the go-to platform for enterprises having completed 35million+ gigs with us in 3.5 years since inception.
We were YourStory’s TECH30 2019 startups. GigIndia has raised over ₹9 Crores from leading VCs and marquee angels like S Ramadorai (Ex-CEO, TCS) & Kiran Deshpande (Ex-CEO, Tech Mahindra.
What we’d like to see:
You will help us fuel the growth of the Operations Manager category and have a measurable impact across the region using a combination of strategy, planning, stakeholder management, and data-driven decision-making. You should have good time management skills and be able to work both autonomously and collaboratively with a cross-discipline team. You should have the attitude of hyper iteration and excellent attention to detail.
- Create operation plans on excel, emails with an estimation of effort and resources
- Coordinate with multiple project teams and agencies across multiple cities to achieve the outcome
- Manage stakeholders with strong communication on emails and on calls
- Ensure documentation of operations and consistent daily reporting to leadership through trackers, dashboards, and emails
- Address day to day operations challenges
- Be accountable for translating customer needs and business goals into compelling interactive customer journeys and subsequent business requirements.
- Maintain a Process-driven approach through continual experimentation and optimization to create and maintain dashboards on operations and relative business impacts.
- Operate in a fast-moving environment with full control and responsibility of achieving business objectives
- Design and implement processes, specific to the project and client
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Update product knowledge on an ongoing basis.
- Training and monitoring lead generation team for developing quality leads
- Conduct staff performance reviews, assess needs, cost/benefit analysis, and other operational strategy assessments.
- Establish a high standard for productivity, quality, customer service as well as define user guidelines.
- Maintain consistent professional improvement through company provided workshops, tracking trends, and active participation in team projects
- Identify gaps every day and solve them, also keep track of quality and productivity of giggers
You must have:
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Strong analysis and interpretation skills
- Ability to plan in the best manner and excellent execution skills
- A proven track record of strong client relationships and client service skills
- Excellent account management/process management skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Willingness to learn and enhance own development by taking responsibility for staying informed and up to date with industry knowledge
- Leadership skills and ability to drive work by action
It would be nice if you have:
- Well-developed communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines
- Ability to establish successful working relationships.
- A self-starter attitude and should be able to motivate others to improve their quality of work.
You would love to be a GigIndian because you get:
- A culture for innovation that gives you the prowess to create, make and innovate
- Best-in-class salaries to highly competitive ESOPs along with a great learning work environment, we offer you a place full of opportunities to customize your career trajectory
- A pretty unique & competitive culture with a passionate and energetic team that is driven by hustle, comradeship, and togetherness
- Immense scope of rapid growth based on an objectified performance
- From medical insurance, well-defined policies to Flexi WFH options, from surprise gifts to some amazing learning and development sessions- we've got your back!
- In-house events, virtual fun sessions, dinner catch-ups, and much more.