A Brand facing hybrid platform which offers ready to publish content at flat prices within 3 working days. The platform segregates writers into deep niches and through its unique distribution system has no limit on the volume of the content to be delivered. The platform offers convenient content creation process to Digital Agencies, Publishing Portals, SAAS companies and E-commerce platforms with no need of micro-management at all.
Being built with a model based upon Language, Human Resources and Marketing.
What you will do:
- Processing and reviewing investor capital transaction requests and ensuring that these comply with the relevant legislation, agreements, and policies
- Ensuring transactions are processed observing the guidelines outlined in the agreements, with attention to proper procedures and deadlines
- Upholding our KYC & Compliance framework in place working closely with the Risk & Data team to ensure monitoring & portfolio performance.
- Processing wire payments and account transfer transactions through multiple banking platforms to settle payouts
- Daily reconciliations of our accounts
- Updating investor wire details, upon request, to ensure flow to available automated payment systems
- Reporting and Client Management
- Ensuring client and investor-related queries are handled
- Preparing and releasing monthly reporting.
- Preparing periodic fund activity reports for submission to relevant clients or their regulatory bodies.
- Coordinating client-specific needs between teams within the department and within the company
- Participating in project-based work
- Overseeing client deliverables and escalations, when needed
What you need to have:
- Experienced Investment / Lending Operations in the investment/hedge fund industry are favorable.
- Experience in completing & closing transactions.
- Experienced in serving demanding clients within an evolving industry, focused on adherence to global financial regulations and compliance procedures would be considered an asset.
- Willingness to work the hours necessary to meet client deliverables
Job Description: SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED
• Execute localization projects of all sizes with due diligence, scope accuracy and adherence to quality and time deadlines.
• Ability to make the right trade offs to ensure timely delivery of urgent projects
• Able to effectively scope individual projects, communicate timelines and our processes to stakeholders through cross-team collaboration.
• Attention to detail and smart tracking of projects.
• Ensuring all JIRA requests are updated with status on vendor hand-off/hand-back dates.
• Communicate with translation vendors to ensure priorities are set for projects submitted.
• Contribute to country/language layer launches, as and when an opportunity is available.
• Ability to prioritize and focus on projects which need faster turnaround in a fast paced work environment.
• Adherence to set process and adapt to changes.
• Support other team members, multitask as needed.
• Demonstrate Excel skills to be able to pivot data, analyze and provide reports
• Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrate the ability to multi task.
• Exposure to translation and localization processes and procedures
• Vendor management
• Familiarity with Jira or any program management, request processing tool
Are you looking for a long-term and full-time remote role where you can work with US-based companies? Read on!
What is Wishup?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Wishup was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications to work with our US-based clients.
- Prior experience in project management would be a great fit for this role
- The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
- The role would require working in the US time zone
What's in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
- Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 4 weeks of training
during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
- Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work
from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
- A healthy work-life balance
You're a great fit if you have:
- At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Ability to work with US time zones
- Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
- Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/wishup-services/" target="_blank">https://www.linkedin.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow" target="_blank">https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/
Below find the Job Description:-
Skill Set :
- Hands-on experience with Advance Excel.
- Team Handling experience
- The ability to generate excel reports & Validate them.
- Problem solving attitude
- Team Player
Job Responsibilities :
- Hand On experience in payments, stock management, Ecommerce Operations, Online Market Place, Cataloging (Procurement Expert/ Inventory Management).
- Minimum 5 years of team handling experience
- Strong interaction with Internal & External teams.
- Managing Internal & External Merchants.
- Ticket & Escalation Management.
- Sale Support & getting higher discounts to improve sales
CL7 budget 35-37Lacs
2007- 2010 pass out
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
• Chartered Accountant with 7 - 10 years of post-qualification experience in external or internal auditing, preferably in Big 4 or a global organization.
• Highly motivated and self-driven with limited guidance from the supervisor and provides appropriate direction to the Internal Audit staff.
• Experience in leveraging advanced data analytics in all phases of the audit lifecycle. • Excellent people management, mentoring, and project management skills.
• Strong working knowledge of financial, operational, compliance, and systems auditing techniques. • Strong verbal and written communication, report drafting, and presentation skills, and proficiency with the English language.
• Ability to think outside the box and challenge the status quo
• Must be able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with flexibility to adjust to time zones.
• Additional relevant professional or technical certifications (CIA or CFE) is preferred.
• Readiness for domestic and international travel.
Internal Audit Manager – Finance & Operations
The Internal Audit Department provides the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors with an independent and objective assessment of the reliability and integrity of financial and select operating information, the effectiveness and efficiency of Accenture plc and its consolidated subsidiaries’ (the “Company”) systems and internal controls, and compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures. Internal Audit also provides advisory services designed to add value and improve the Company’s operations through bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, controls, operations, and governance processes.
• Participate in the creation and execution of the risk-based audit plan, reporting results to Accenture Leadership and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors.
• Conduct a wide-ranging scope of audits with an emphasis on assessing emerging areas of risk including revenue recognition, contract accounting, compliance, fraud, operations and outsourcing.
• Responsible for end-to-end audit oversight including scoping, staffing, planning, fieldwork, workpaper documentation, leading audit meetings, reporting, and follow-ups; ensuring that methodologies governing internal audits are followed.
• Leverage the power of advanced data analytics and automation techniques to achieve comprehensive risk coverage and deliver high-quality audit results.
• Through advisory services, work with our business partners to help them proactively identify and manage risk in new technologies, new go-to-market offerings, and critical corporate initiatives.
• Shape the future of the Accenture Internal Audit through involvement in operational excellence and best practice initiatives.
• Ensure your technical skill set and business acumen stay current and relevant through participation in our robust training program.
• Through interaction with clients and team members, develop strong professional relationships that foster trust and collaboration and, as a leader, set a solid example for the staff.
• Keep abreast of company policies and procedures, current developments in accounting and auditing professions.
• Supervise and work with a multinational team and flexibility to work across time zones.
Nextyn is looking for a highly motivated individual with good communication skills for an operations role.
The individual will be responsible for communicating with the team, setting up meetings and coordinating payments.
Must be good with:
1. Communication Skills (English)
2. Microsoft Excel
3. Microsoft Word
4, Microsoft Powerpoint