Good communication skills
Should be comfortable working in target-oriented role
About Jamboree Education Private Limited
We are looking for a problem solver, hustler and team leader and is entrepreneurial in nature who can be a part of the early team at Animall and build a Bharat focused product for dairy farmers. You will be helping in creating the Marketplace product from scratch.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The role will involve setting up and scaling the inside sales team -
- Setting up the inside sales process - work flow, tool, questions to ask, sales pitch
- Hiring and managing the inside sales team
- Training the team on selling cattle, convincing them to visit farms and buying cattle
- Motivating, mentoring and incentivising the sales team
Experience you MUST have:
- Should have led an inside sales team
- Having an entrepreneurial experience will be a big plus
We need your help getting the word out! We are looking for excellent Team Leaders to join our inside sales team who will help drive high quality output from our team of Inside Sales Executives/ Business Development Executives. As a part of this role, you will lead a team of Consultants, owning their input metrics and the revenue generated from their efforts, in addition to managing team morale, hiring, training, upskilling and attrition.
Responsibilities Of Team Leader:
● Make sure that the sales representatives are meeting and exceeding their targets
● Working with data to constantly increase output from the team
● Keeping a constant year on the ground by interacting with customers
● Should assist management in the hiring process and team training.
● Resolve team queries and help the team with any problems they face
● Oversee the team’s work for quality and guideline compliance
● Communicate deadlines and sales goals to team members
● Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations
and performance goals
● Support team manager and performs management duties when the manager is
● Work with the management to drive further optimisation of metrics, consistently
working on improvements in quality, conversion, talk time and process adherence
● The candidate should have a min 3-6 years of experience in outbound sales
● Experience in managing a Tele-Sales Team of 15-20 members
● The candidate should possess excellent convincing and negotiation skills
● Excellent verbal communication, telephone etiquette, fluency in English and Hindi
● Consistently meeting and exceeding targets
● Should have a mandatory B2C sales experience
- Manage the sales team to sell advertisement space and time.
- Maintain a good relationship with clients to ensure continuous business growth.
- Coordinate with Sales Head to set pricing for advertisements.
- Ensure on-time delivery and quality of advertisements.
- Ensure timely advertising billing and payment for customers
- Develop sales strategies to achieve short and long term sales revenue objectives.
- Review the sales processes and suggest improvements.
- Communicate regularly with customers and management to discuss advertising project progress, status, and issues if any.
- Develop innovative and creative ideas for increasing sales.
- Develop an overall budget and manage expenses within the budget.
- Prioritize customers based on revenue potential.
- Determine new sales opportunities by studying the latest market trends.
- Plan the advertising account activities such as identifying customers, managing resources, and setting deadlines.
- Determine the sales forecast and present the figures to the management and customers.
- Prepare sales presentations and proposals for customers.
- Job Title: - Sales Manager
- Location:- Ambali-Bopal Road, Ahmedabad
Objectives of this Role: -
- They are looking for Female candidates only.
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings.
- Research consumer needs and identify how our solutions meet them.
- Hire, train, motivate, and advise a team of sales representatives
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance.
- Continuously develop personal leadership, hiring, and training skills while ensuring the team is using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives.
- Generate leads, and build and nurture client relationships
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities: -
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands customer base and extends global reach
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships.
- Recruit salespeople, set objectives, train and coach, and monitor performance ensuring assigned tasks and responsibilities are fulfilled.
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop a plan to fulfill them.
- Oversee the sales team to ensure company quotas and standards are met by holding daily check-ins with team to set objectives for the day and monitor progress regularly.
- Manage month-end and year-end close processes
Skills and Qualifications: -
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration.
- 4+ years in sales management within a corporate setting
- Proven track record of success the sales cycle from plan to close
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Superb leadership ability