With millions of transactions each month, Animall is one of the world’s fastest growing Agri-tech companies. We continue to re-imagine and re-create the dairy ecosystem in India, and each team member will have significant ownership of the key components that go into this mission! Till now, Animall has primarily focused on building a peer-to-peer cattle trading platform and the journey of Animall has been very encouraging and promising - we have reached more than 7 million dairy farmers within a short span of 2 years. More than 300,000 cattle have been sold through Animall which amounts to 3000 Crore Rs of GTV and is now at a monthly run rate of 320 Crore Rs GTV. Our dairy farmers
have rated us 4.6 out of 5 and 60% of our dairy farmers refer Animall to at least one friend every month.
What you will do
The cluster manager will be a mini-CEO/owner of his allocated cluster. He will be handling operations & sales of all the farms in his cluster with his team of farm managers & BDEs.
Your role will be a part of Hyperlocal farm team where we tend to solve for the best quality cattle. You will be responsible for top-line growth of your respective cluster (5-6 districts) leading a team of 7-8 farms i.e., a team of 150-200. You will be looking after your cluster’s sales and operations ensuring the right PnL for the farms with the aggression of a sales leader while thinking strategically to achieve diverse goals and tremendous growth. As a Cluster Head you will be accountable for demand
generation activities by carrying out farmer level direct and targeted connects in 4-300 villages under each cattle farm. These cattle farms are located in tier II and tier III cities while catering to a catchment area of 4-300 villages per cattle farm.
Roles & Responsibilities:
You will be responsible to run on ground operations of 3 -4 farms within
his/her territory and for handling a monthly revenue to the tune of 2-3 Cr.
Build and nurture a team of 100+ people consisting of on ground sales
executives and their team leaders in the territory
Handling end to end business operations at state level which would require extensive travel to the farms across state
Creating a strategic road map and execution plan of the farm operations across the cluster
Ensuring that the monthly, quarterly and yearly business targets are achieved as per annual operating plan
Handling escalations/concerns raised at various levels within organisation or from other stakeholders
Recruiting and mentoring on the ground staff both on-roll as well as off-roll basis the hiring requirement of the farm
Working closely with internal as well as external stakeholders and also
responsible for preparation and reporting of daily operation report for the
Enterprise Account Manager sells, up sells and cross sells Clootrack’s products and services to clients and is a quota carrying position. They have the ability to articulate complex solutions, build and maintain senior level relationships, and navigate across customer business units in an autonomous and remote role. Strategic Account Executives also provide technical and administrative product information and demonstrations to stakeholders within strategic accounts as needed.
Manage and grow revenue and market share at designated accounts to maximize customer satisfaction and achieve Clootrack’s strategic objectives.
Develop and maintain client relationships to ultimately drive revenue growth. Coordinate and plan account growth strategies along with sales, technology, customer success and delivery teams.
Cultivate customer relationships and ensure effective service delivery to accounts.
Focus on customer's satisfaction, know the customer's business and workflows, develop proper contact networks within accounts. Support execution of strategy at the account level.
Work with and bring in experts/specialists where required.
Plan, communicate and oversee the execution of monthly business development activities for named accounts.
Portfolio growth in accounts by creating opportunities to connect senior customer stakeholders.
Responsible for forecasting, keeping management in touch with accounts in a timely fashion, gathering intelligence on competitor activity and giving feedback to marketing.
Track customer activity in internal systems in order to execute on account strategy and identify additional opportunities.
Own account relationship and drive overall customer satisfaction for assigned accounts
6+ years of demonstrated successful Software Sales Experience (SaaS / Cloud).
Graduate and MBA with computer background. Startup experience & some vertical experience a plus.
Hands on experience of using HubSpot or similar CRM Solution or consultative sales experience. Able to clearly and directly articulate complex solution offerings - Relationship sellers.
Team Player: collaborate with various team members regularly. Ready to own & drive the accounts.
Well versed with MS Office.
Skills:- Client Servicing, Account Management, Hubspot, Consultative Selling, software sales and Account mining.
Our client is a producer of superior quality products. Our client is the largest single-location manufacturing facility in India with certifications of ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 along with other product-specific certifications.
- S/he will act as an interface between various specialist departments. These include agencies for design, sales & marketing, logistics etc
- Updating the administration of payments, returns, analyse sales statistics, optimize product range and targeted advertising.
What you need to have:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing
- An emphasis on social media and technology platforms is an ideal preparation to become an e-commerce manager.
- MBA / PGDM will be an advantage
accounting, customer management, and payroll for hundreds of thousands of customers
With over $100mn raised and a loyal customer base of close to half-million users, we are
growing fast. But we have bigger goals to achieve. We want every business, in every part of
the world, to get the Deskera advantage and transform into growth machines.
As an Inside Sales Executive, you will drive Deskera’s future growth by building relationships
with prospects, winning new customers, and delighting our current clients. We are looking for
professionals, who can engage in consultative business and technical conversations with all
levels of an organization and have experience working with startups/SMBs.
• Qualifying inbound/outbound leads
• Create and maintain a healthy sales pipeline
• Generate sales opportunities from multiple channels like phone, email, Linkedin etc
• Prospect new and existing leads via different channels
• Follow up with existing leads and prospects for a culmination of sales opportunities
• Cultivate, build and maintain strong client relationships
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of Deskera’s products, benefits and value-
• Communicate Deskera offerings and benefits to leads and prospects
• Conduct product demonstrations for prospects
• Understand the market, competition, competitive issues, and products
• 0-2 years of experience as a business development representative
• Track record of consistent achievement of assigned targets
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to convert the prospect into a customer
Job Title: Executive/Senior Executive Department: Customer Support Sales
SUMMARY OF THE JOB:
We are looking for proactive executives for the outbound insurance sales process. Incumbent will be responsible for calling prospective clients and provide them suitable insurance policies as per their requirements.
Reporting to: Manager - Customer Support
Nature of the Job: Full - Time Experience: 0 - 5 years
Shift type : Day shift
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY:
∙ Respond to inbound website leads for general insurance products such as workmen compensation, marine insurance, and group health insurance
∙ Follow-up with leads regularly to collect information from prospective clients to source quotations
∙ Share product information articles, infographics, and videos to prospective clients to persuade them to finalize benefit structure
∙ Use proprietary pricing engines and calculators to generate prices for the client. If required, coordinate with in-house technical team for pricing deviations
∙ Generate payment links from the website and share with the client. Follow-up with the client to ensure payment is made
∙ Confirm payment receipt to the client. Coordinate with the policy issuance team to share policy copy with the client.
∙ Follow-up with existing clients to cross-sell other insurance products including personal and commercial insurances.
Who we are:
SecureNow is an insurance intermediary firm set up in 2011. We serve 20000+ insurance clientsacrossIndia, including leading Fortune 500 companies, listed domestic majors, leading e-commerce firms, andlarge investment firms and their portfolio companies. We have a large number of Micro, Small andMedium Enterprises (MSME) clients, and we attempt to cost-effectively distribute required insurance products among under-insured MSME segments.
We help our clients to structure, procure and service insurance solutions. Our product rangeincludesEmployee Benefits, Asset, and Liability insurance solutions, retail insurance products, and certain products specially created for target clients.
SecureNow is a pioneer in the online marketing of B2B insurance solutions in India. This has helped us develop a pan-India customer base. Our clients are assured of a minimum20%better deal than alternate sourcing methods, quick policy issuance, and benchmark services towards claim settlement.We have rich and deep relationships with all Indian insurers, both in the non-life and life spaces.
SecureNow is a recognized thought leader in the insurance industry. Our reputed associations include:
- We are on the board of the Insurance Brokers Association of India (IBAI) - We’ve published the Mint-SecureNow Mediclaim Ratings of health insurance products for 8years- Our insurance columns appear each month in the Economic Times online - We feature in weekly and monthly insurance columns in LiveMint and Moneycontrol, andare
regularly seen on MoneyControl TV, ETNow, and TimesNow TV channels - We are the Insurance partner for the FICCI MSME group
Some of the recognitions that SecureNow has received include:
- Selected in the Top 3 Broker Category finalists of the Asia Insurance Industry Awards list for 2020- Winner of the SKOCH Order of Merit Awards for 2019, 2018 and 2017 - In the Top 3 companies shortlisted in Asia for “Broker of the year” award by Asia InsuranceReviewfor two consecutive years 2015 and 2016
- Won the “Claims Innovation Award Asia-Pacific 2016” and in the 3 companies shortlistedinAsiafor“Technology Initiative of the year” award in 20th Asia Insurance Industry Awards 2016 - Top 3 mobile applications in Spotlight Awards 2015 in Seed category organized by TechHR- A case study on SecureNow won the 1st prize in the Global case study competitionorganizedbyISB-Ivey