Business development ex/sales/ops
Vacancy - 1
Looking for a dynamic person who can be committed to the growth of the startup.
- Should be comfortable in handling varied responsibilities of business development, sales and operations
- Willing to travel to Mumbai n Goa need basis.
- fluent in English
- Should be able to drive car.
- Photography would be a big plus.
Salary - Prove yourself and we'll pay more than market is our promise.
About Miana Foods
Niswey is a rapidly growing company focused on leveraging the USD 120 billion martech industry. We deliver marketing services as well as products built largely around the HubSpot ecosystem. So far, we are Asia's first and only Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner.
We have seven products in the HubSpot marketplace, a key differentiator for us. We also develop custom and complex integrations for HubSpot for our various clients around the world. We work on the HubSpot CMS Hub, which is rapidly gaining ground as the CMS of choice for great marketing teams.
The HubSpot ecosystem opportunity is pegged at USD 12.5 bn by 2024! We are looking for an energetic Business Development representative to join our team to help us leverage this growth.
- Get databases built of prospects for various products and services of Niswey
- Reach out to and qualifying leads through outbound calling, email and social media
- Build relationships with prospects and nurture them to purchase stage
- Preparing proposal documents and presentations
- Give demos of SaaS products to prospects
- Keep the CRM updated with all information on deals and prospects
- Ensuring prompt responses to all prospects
- Identify prospect needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Recommend the right solutions to solve prospects’ challenges
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between prospects and sales team
- Report to the Sales Lead on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
Requirements and skills
- 1-2 years of experience in pre-sales or sales
- Experience with CRM software is a must
- High comfort with SaaS and tech industry
- Able to give demos of SaaS products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to deliver results
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to identify opportunities and to develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving targets
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible work timings
- Medical Insurance
- Access to Mental health wellness therapist, free of cost
- Focused approach to Training & Development
- Support to participate in social responsibility initiatives
- If you plan to come to office, we'd love to play TT with you
- Last, but not the least, you'd get to work with some awesome people and be a part of the first Elite HubSpot Solutions partner not just in India but in all of Asia
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Manage sales pipleine
- Analize market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- Bachelor’s degree with 4 + years of Sales and Business Development in the digital marketing industry
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing
- Demonstrated sales success
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Intech offer a range of products aimed at delivering transformative state-of-the-art technology solutions, including Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and Microsoft Azure. In addition, Intech also offers a range of complementary business solutions such as Microsoft SharePoint, Business Intelligence, Human Resources Solutions, and Mobility Solutions, which are integrated with the Dynamics suite to help enhance productivity for organizations.
As our team continues to expand each day, we are always looking to hire determined individuals keen to learn and grow within the organization. If you are interested to learn more about the organization, please visit our website (http://www.intech-systems.com/" target="_blank">www.intech-systems.com).
Manager –Development is a dynamic professional who is well versed with process of Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Customer (B2C) sales. This individual needs to be excellent in strategic planning, and device strategies to achieve the desired goals. This person needs to be self-driven, goal oriented and passionate to achieve the Key Result Areas.
- As a BDA you are reaching out to prospects and guiding them through the existing tech-landscape
- With a customer-centric approach, you will qualify their career goals and identify how Scaler can help them.
- Following up with existing prospects to ensure that we are able to open up new realms of possibilities through the power of Scaler!
- Above all, a committed attitude towards the completion of daily inputs and outputs, with the goal of matching (and exceeding! ) targets.
- You will be a representative of Scaler across the country - an evangelist for Scaler's mission to transform the tech industry.
- You will directly contribute to the transformation of our country's workforce - your individual contributions will help India develop as a tech-superpower
- You will help our customers jump into the era of coding excellence and abandon the dark ages of unstructured courses and failed interviews!
- Driving inquiries & admissions for the online learning programs offered for the Indian Market
- Looking after the entire sales life cycle: starting from engaging with the large volume of well-qualified leads till the final conversion i. e. enrolment in the program
- Counseling experience professionals via call or email on which course will be useful to their career progression and suggest the best options
- Market-leading compensation up to INR 13L* based on performance and experience
- We look for people of character, who keep their promises and bring an amazing attitude
- We look for smart people (preferably having experience with edtechs), who can understand others, communicate effectively and get things done.
- People who are from a engineering background or have experience in selling technical courses turn out to be great assets for us
- 0-4 years of work experience in sales, business development and/or IT services
- An undergraduate degree in any stream (preferred BTech/BE)
- The ability to deal with and counsel tech savvy brains
This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU's unique way of learning in your city. Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on the BYJU's unique way of learning and convert them into premium subscribers in your designated zones.
working days : 5 days (wednesday - sunday)
weekoff : 2 days (Monday - Tuesday )
Applicant Trainee - 37,500 Rs stipend
Business Development Assoicate (BDA) - 10 LPA package
Location : Chandigarh , Jalandar, Ludhiana
Must have requirements:
- Should be a graduate (any graduate is okay).
- Should be passionate about sales.
- Any masters distance eligible
- Age not more than 29
- If video interview done than should be completed with 90 days .
Bonus and other benefits :
1.You can earn upto 3 Lakh in your incentives.
- 300 best performers for each quarter (every 3 months) are taken on a 5 days fully paid international trip.
- You will have weekly targets to achieve, consistent failure to achieve them will obviously result in job cancellation, thats not a surprise. Go big or go Home! (to be honest its easy)
- This is a high-performance job for someone who wants to make it large, take big risks and continuously challenge themselves.
- We require high intent, extreme determination and hard work which will be most certainly rewarded.
- We are somewhat still a start-up, so you will have more opportunities to be recognized than elsewhere (if you are honest to your work).
Things which will make you immediately stand out :
- Effective Communication and quick witness.
- Should be highly energetic and enthusiastic.
- Must have keen interest in education and mentoring students.
- Prior experience in sales and business development is an add on.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
PLEASE SHARE RESUME ON the mail where has been mention ed in questtion or else wont be able to contact you soon
Our client is a Mumbai based healthtech company that works in the field of digital therapeutics. It leverages human and technological interventions to cater to patients suffering from diabetes, obesity, PCOS, among others. Designed to complement doctors’ medical therapy, its programs offer 360-degree guidance regarding nutrition, exercise, sleep and other factors which help patients achieve their physical and mental health goals.
Founded by well experienced healthcare professionals and engineers this one of a kind startup is disrupting the healthcare space by offering hassle free personalised digital therapeutic solutions.
80% of your time on Business Development:
a. Manage the whole sales cycle from initial interest through sales activation.
b. Working closely with the AVP and designing an outreach strategy for corporate clients which include HR Heads, CHRO's, Business Heads and other decision makers.
c. Attending Sales calls and meetings. Identify new opportunities in the market, building relationships with prospects as an expert on employee wellness.
d. Adhering to monthly and quarterly targets.
e. Think critically about sales data and recommend new and scalable strategies to improve both sales numbers and the customer experience.
20% of your time on Account Management:
a. Acquiring a thorough understanding of the clients’ key needs and requirements and ensuring best-in-class client service.
b. Build and maintain professional relationships with the clients to retain them for a long-term.
c. Deeply instilled hustle to upsell and nudge the partners towards renewal.
d. Preparing, maintaining and updating relevant data and reporting the same to the business in regular intervals.
e. Coordinating with various internal stakeholders such as various departments and also external stakeholders such as the clients.
f. Educating and updating the clients about the various products/services of the company at the right time.
Minimum 4+ years of B2B sales experience.
High level of natural intelligence, coupled with strong interpersonal skills.
High degree of coachability and great listening skills.
The desire to grow as a leader in a fast growing technology company.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Prior experience of selling to HR Leaders.
Understanding of the Digital health industry will be a plus.
Who are we?
YNOS is a next-generation funded startup founded by IIT Madras faculty and incubated at IIT Madras Incubation Cell. It is a digital platform for Entrepreneurs, Investors, Innovators and Eco-system enablers, providing actionable insights on the startup and investment landscape in India. We are passionate about solving tough problems using technology and data, making a difference.
We are presently seeking our next enthusiastic, talented, and driven Business Development Manager to start right away. We'd want you to
● Be excited about building a next-generation intelligence platform
● Possess a can-do attitude and be open to new challenges
● Value working with a great team - self-assured, creative, and insightful
individuals who work together to achieve amazing things
● Be willing to explore, learn, and contribute new ideas to the platform,
thereby improving it
● Be high on self-belief and enthusiasm to work in a startup culture - small team, fast-paced work environment
If this is you, we'd love to hear from you!
As the Business Development Manager, you will
● Be responsible for achieving YNOS’s quarterly and yearly BD targets
● Actively prospect, generate leads through various networks, build
weekly/monthly pipeline, drive order wins, prepare sales forecasts, and adjust BD strategies to meet changing markets and competitive conditions.
● Have a “customer first” approach and ensure that internal collaboration is achieved to have satisfied clients.
● Be a strategic thinker with a broad perspective and, at the same time,
demonstrates an acute attention to detail and the ability to execute flawlessly.
● Prepare reports/trackers for the various activities involved in achieving the BD plan. Ensure adherence to achieving the sales plan and participate in review with the reporting manager.
● Clear, concise, and effective oral and written communication skills
● Good interpersonal and relationship-building skills with the capability to
convert passive clients into a long-term business deal
● Strong operational discipline with an ability to log, track and analyze the
the success of business development initiatives
● Well organized, detail-oriented, and reliable with excellent time
management skills and an ability to meet deadlines
Work location & Job type
● Our office is located at IIT Madras Research Park, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, surrounded by the beautiful IITM Campus!
● Terms: This is a full-time position in our Chennai office with an initial training period of 6 months, followed by promotion as a Business Development Manager basis performance
○ Round 1: Interested candidates are requested to record and share a
5-minute video resume introducing themselves to [email protected]
○ Round 2: Interview