About V Trace Solutions LLP
V Trace is a pure play background screening & Due Diligence service company. While background screening is our core competence, we aim to be the world's leading providers of compliance and background screening services. Founded in Pune in January 2016 with branch offices in Mumbai we help public and private sector organizations detect fake documents, employment certificates, practice licenses, passports and work permits, ensuring that the professionals they hire are legitimate and qualified.
V Trace is committed to providing you with solutions developed on the basis of industry best practices and an intrinsic knowledge of the screening environment prevalent in the region. we verify the qualifications and legal status of professionals serving your organization pre-and post-hire, enabling you to make fact-based decisions and take corrective measures where necessary.
With over 45 years' of cumulative experience in the area of intelligence, investigations, background screening & due diligence we have cultivated skills and processes that guarantee the highest levels of information integrity as well as time and cost-efficient results for our clients.
Are you looking for a long-term and full-time remote role where you can work with US-based companies? Read on!
What is Wishup?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Wishup was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications to work with our US-based clients.
- Prior experience in project management would be a great fit for this role
- The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
- The role would require working in the US time zone
What's in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
- Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 4 weeks of training
during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
- Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work
from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
- A healthy work-life balance
You're a great fit if you have:
- At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Ability to work with US time zones
- Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
- Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/
Below find the Job Description:-
Skill Set :
- Hands-on experience with Advance Excel.
- Team Handling experience
- The ability to generate excel reports & Validate them.
- Problem solving attitude
- Team Player
Job Responsibilities :
- Hand On experience in payments, stock management, Ecommerce Operations, Online Market Place, Cataloging (Procurement Expert/ Inventory Management).
- Minimum 5 years of team handling experience
- Strong interaction with Internal & External teams.
- Managing Internal & External Merchants.
- Ticket & Escalation Management.
- Sale Support & getting higher discounts to improve sales
At Cypherock, We are disrupting the current financial system by increasing the adoption of Blockchain-based digital assets through better key management solutions. We build "Worlds' first products" from India, work at the intersection of Blockchain, Security, Embedded Hardware & Cryptography, and have worked with companies like Google, Blockgeeks, Samsung, Lockheed Martin, Apollo Munich, Bank of America amongst others.
As the primary person responsible for operations, we think it will be a great fit if -
- You previously worked in supply chain or operations where hardware was being built and have prior experience dealing with overseas vendors.
- You have a mechanical background and take care of the QA of the product being built for mass adoption of Crypto.
- You do not shy away from taking responsibility and are comfortable doing everything non-technical.
If we decide to work together, we believe you would be a key team member who helps the company achieve the hockey stick growth that it needs to succeed.
CL7 budget 35-37Lacs
2007- 2010 pass out
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
• Chartered Accountant with 7 - 10 years of post-qualification experience in external or internal auditing, preferably in Big 4 or a global organization.
• Highly motivated and self-driven with limited guidance from the supervisor and provides appropriate direction to the Internal Audit staff.
• Experience in leveraging advanced data analytics in all phases of the audit lifecycle. • Excellent people management, mentoring, and project management skills.
• Strong working knowledge of financial, operational, compliance, and systems auditing techniques. • Strong verbal and written communication, report drafting, and presentation skills, and proficiency with the English language.
• Ability to think outside the box and challenge the status quo
• Must be able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with flexibility to adjust to time zones.
• Additional relevant professional or technical certifications (CIA or CFE) is preferred.
• Readiness for domestic and international travel.
Internal Audit Manager – Finance & Operations
The Internal Audit Department provides the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors with an independent and objective assessment of the reliability and integrity of financial and select operating information, the effectiveness and efficiency of Accenture plc and its consolidated subsidiaries’ (the “Company”) systems and internal controls, and compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures. Internal Audit also provides advisory services designed to add value and improve the Company’s operations through bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, controls, operations, and governance processes.
• Participate in the creation and execution of the risk-based audit plan, reporting results to Accenture Leadership and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors.
• Conduct a wide-ranging scope of audits with an emphasis on assessing emerging areas of risk including revenue recognition, contract accounting, compliance, fraud, operations and outsourcing.
• Responsible for end-to-end audit oversight including scoping, staffing, planning, fieldwork, workpaper documentation, leading audit meetings, reporting, and follow-ups; ensuring that methodologies governing internal audits are followed.
• Leverage the power of advanced data analytics and automation techniques to achieve comprehensive risk coverage and deliver high-quality audit results.
• Through advisory services, work with our business partners to help them proactively identify and manage risk in new technologies, new go-to-market offerings, and critical corporate initiatives.
• Shape the future of the Accenture Internal Audit through involvement in operational excellence and best practice initiatives.
• Ensure your technical skill set and business acumen stay current and relevant through participation in our robust training program.
• Through interaction with clients and team members, develop strong professional relationships that foster trust and collaboration and, as a leader, set a solid example for the staff.
• Keep abreast of company policies and procedures, current developments in accounting and auditing professions.
• Supervise and work with a multinational team and flexibility to work across time zones.
1- Product uploading, Product Listing, Catalogue Management, Product Searching.
2- Candidate should have good knowledge of MS-Excel.
3- Candidate should have good typing speed.
4- Candidate should be proactive in approach
5- Basic knowledge of photo edit is requiredtestament to our work and efforts put in to provide reliable and affordable technology to our customer in just a few clicks. zillionsbuyer is known for its professionalism, integrity, transparency and our total commitment to timely deliveries.
Nextyn is looking for a highly motivated individual with good communication skills for an operations role.
The individual will be responsible for communicating with the team, setting up meetings and coordinating payments.
Must be good with:
1. Communication Skills (English)
2. Microsoft Excel
3. Microsoft Word
4, Microsoft Powerpoint