• Establish goals, analyze growth, and provide accurate progress reports, forecasts, and budgets.
• Ensure company-wide consistency in client service and sales procedures.
• Utilize product solutions and marketing teams to refine service offerings.
• Client service executives additionally develop sales proposals and collaborate with a company’s multiple internal departments to help improve the quality of products.
• Must be strategic planners and have a strong understanding of a company’s products so they can train clients and answer questions in both group and one-on-one situations
• Client communication and ensuring completion of task with total customer satisfaction along with TAT/Quality.
Female candidate preferred
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We are one of those India's Company which are thrilling to make India more safer and working towards Crime free India.
A workplace where you can thrive your excellence in technology and work for your passion and at the same time achieve your career goals.
We are associated with Govt officials, Indian Police and many reputed Indian Companies and working for More than past 7 years in the field of Technology.
A BIT ABOUT US
Appknox is one of the top Mobile Application security companies recognized by Gartner and G2. A profitable B2B SaaS startup headquartered in Singapore & working from Bengaluru.
The primary goal of Appknox is to help businesses and mobile developers secure their mobile applications with a focus on delivery speed and high-quality security audits.
Appknox has helped secure mobile apps at Fortune 500 companies with Major brands spread across regions like India, South-East Asia, Middle-East, US, and expanding rapidly. We have secured 300+ Enterprises globally.
We are a 30+ incredibly passionate team working to make an impact and help some of the biggest companies globally. We work in a highly collaborative, very fast-paced work environment. If you have what it takes to be part of the team, we are excited and let’s speak further.
The Marketing & Sales team @ Appknox is one of the most active and agile teams in the organization. With multiple channels to penetrate the global markets, the team is the right mix of dynamic, aggressive and experienced professionals added with a go-getter attitude. The team interacts with the CXOs and leadership teams of global firms and has closed high-value deals including Fortune 500 / 100 Enterprises. This role provides the candidate with an opportunity to own, learn and grow along with the organization scaling new heights on both professional and personal grounds.
What An Ideal Candidate Would Look Like:
- The ideal candidate will have worked in a B2B SaaS company building a strong sales pipeline.
- The candidate will be resourceful enough to set up processes and working methods, strategic enough to provide thought leadership, and execution-oriented enough to build a robust pipeline.
- Develop and qualify lead opportunities, resulting in high-quality lead generation
- Work closely with Account Executives and Marketing leadership to ensure the quality of pipeline and success of campaigns; Providing feedback and recommendations on marketing efforts from real-world interactions with prospects and customers
- Work with the Account Executive team to successfully transition over leads
- Refine the sales pitch and process to achieve optimum results
- Create best practices for outbound prospecting including how to source, qualify and transition opportunities as quickly, efficiently, and independently as possible
- Deliver accurate metrics to ensure success against plans and targets; Collaborate cross-functionally to establish reports and dashboards to provide visibility into lead generation activities; Work closely with marketing to define campaign follow-up and reporting
- Document policies and procedures based on expertise in specific job areas; work with the team to document best practices and workflow, including updating internal work instructions
- Maintain effective time management to maximize prospecting time, including pre-call planning and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect types.
- At least 1-2 years of experience as a high-performing B2B lead generation executive with a fast-growing SaaS organization catering to global markets
- Bachelor’s degree is requested, however, a combination of education and experience may be considered
- Proven experience prospecting via cold calling, email, social selling, digital events/ conferences and building a successful sales funnel with high conversion rates
- Consistent track record of achieving 100%+ of quota as an individual contributor
- Experience in campaign execution at multiple levels
- Superior time management and very organized with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills; a strong phone/video presence is required
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to clearly and succinctly articulate issues to senior management
- Ability to identify, build and enhance key relationships, influencing and challenging as required
Within 1 month
- Learn the domain
- Absorb the product and processes
- Be ready to contribute
Within 3 months
- Start adding 5 to 7 qualified leads per week to the sales pipeline through multiple outbound initiatives
- Focus on generating a minimum of 30% of the above numbers from the US and Europe Markets.
Within 6 months
- Start adding 10 to 15 qualified leads per week to the sales pipeline through multiple outbound initiatives
- Focus on generating a minimum of 50% of the above numbers from the US and Europe Markets.
Personality traits we admire:-
- A confident and dynamic working persona, which can bring fun to the team, and a sense of humor, as an added advantage.
- Ability and experience to contribute thought leadership and best practices to our team
- You are Fearless! You will be calling decision-makers at all sizes of companies
- Have a collaborative and consultative work style, the ability to thrive in a high volume, highly dynamic work environment and love being in a customer-facing influencing role
- Goal-driven, highly motivated and very organized
- You feel at home in a multicultural environment
- You are looking to grow with a company during a multi-year journey
- Working from home makes you excited, and you are confident you can stick to it in the long run.
- You feel comfortable in a work environment that requires you to be connected and available outside standard working hours which can include overnight and weekends as needed.
- Round 1 - Interview - Profile Evaluation
- Round 2 - Interview – Senior SDR
- Round 3 - Interview – Senior Marketing Manager
- Round 4 - Final Round - CEO
Compensation - CTC
- As per market standards
Why Join Us:-
- Freedom & Responsibility: If you are a person who enjoys challenging work & pushing your boundaries, then this is the right place for you. We appreciate new ideas & ownership as well as flexibility with working hours.
- Great Salary & Equity: We keep up with the market standards & provide pay packages considering updated standards. Also as Appknox continues to grow, you’ll have a great opportunity to earn more & grow with us. Moreover, we also provide equity options for our top performers.
- Holistic Growth: We foster a culture of continuous learning and take a much more holistic approach to train and develop our assets: the employees. We shall also support you all on that journey of yours.
- Transparency: Being a part of a start-up is an amazing experience, one of the reasons being the open communication & transparency at multiple levels. Working with Appknox will allow you to experience it all firsthand.
- Health insurance: We offer health insurance coverage up to 5 Lacs for you and your family including your parents.
While the role will vary depending on the company and the industry, you might expect your tasks to include:
. Identifying opportunities in target markets for your organization’s products and services
· Generating leads through cold calling prospective clients or networking at trade shows.
· Developing and nurturing relationships with key customer accounts.
· Keeping up with the latest industry developments, including market positioning of corporate competitors.
· Assessing client needs and the company’s ability to meet those needs.
· Following up with new leads and referrals generated from the sales team.
· Preparing status reports on goals.
· Using customer relationship management (CRM) software, such as Salesforce, to manage interactions.
Marathi Language is a Must
Counsel potential Students over a call to inform them about a product and help them in making better career decisions.
Answer questions about our products or the company.
Sale as per requirement from the students.
Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
Maintain Sales reports and update the CRM from time to time.
Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
Go the extra mile to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
6 months - 2 years of work experience in sales/business development/voice process.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Strong negotiation skills with a proven ability to seek, create, negotiate, and close a deal.
Solution-oriented with effective problem-solving skills.
Positive attitude and Willingness to learn and excel.
Our client is a producer of superior quality products. Our client is the largest single location manufacturing facility in India with certifications of ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 along with other product specific certifications.
As a ASM(Asst. Manager) Copier, you will be responsible for managing channel partners to influence order placements for paper in order to achieve respective area targets.
What you will do:
- Interacting with channel partners and their major end customers to solicit inputs for devising a product and price strategy to meet end user requirements
- Reviewing performance of channel partners – off take and order flow for ensuring achievement of monthly zonal targets
- Monitoring achievement of targets
- Implementing the sales strategy for the sale of product(s) in a specified area to increase turnover
- Monitoring achievement of sales targets for each CSC within the area
- Monitoring achievement of collection targets to reduce exposure to outstanding receivables
- Monitoring competitor activities in terms of their MOP, products, market share and production capacity for respective areas
- Interacting with quality/ R&D department for new product development basis customer feedback and competitor product portfolio
- Coordinating with CSC, production and dispatch teams for meeting customer order requirements within agreed timelines
- Ensuring timely payment and debt free transactions along with reconciliation of accounts
- Ensuring timely "C" Form submission and payout of performance incentives committed to channel partners
What you need to have:
- Prior experience in Channel Sales and Modern Trade
- Experience in Paper / Packaging / Publishing Industry preferred
-Developing Leads and converting them to customers,
- Conducting demos, field visits, sales pitches etc
,- Improving sales strategy
- Promote the company s services addressing or predicting clients objectives.
- Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Presentation of the company to potential customers.
- Building long-term, trusting relationships with customers
.- Proactive search for new business opportunities in the market.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
.- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Candidate should be willing to work in start up culture, should be self starter
Business Development Manager
You will be involved in the production, maintainence and market entry development of wood, bayleaf and other farm based products.
Your day to day operations will involve everything from ensuring work at all farms to planning new products based on market demand.
- knowledge about farming or platation of trees, spices, etc
- ability to ride a 2 wheeler
- familiar with wood processing
online forums. The responsibilities are described below:
• Manage our upwork, linkedin and other relevant online profiles/personas.
• Bid on relevant freelance requirement postings
• Handle the initial client discussion and get them interested.
• Share relevant information with the client that makes eager to avail our services.
What we’re looking for :
• Excellent English communication skills
• Min. 2 years of experience
• Open to all educational qualifications
• Familiarity with UpWork