- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts (Web, SEO, Content & Email)
- Leading a team of Web, SEO, Content and Email experts
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
- Present strategies to clients and ensuring timely execution and delivery
- Analyze the effectiveness of strategies implemented
- Time to time recommend, design and implement new projects to increase their ROI
- Set up a list of KPIs to track for each client
- Prepare and present reports on their progress
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services and upselling them time to time
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Keep abreast with new trends in digital technology
- Lastly, manage the P/L of the team and accounts assigned
- Knowledge of digital tools and technology
- Understanding and knowledge of websites, search and email
- Experience in customer service
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player & leader
- Good time-management skills and organized
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
About Schbang Digital Solutions
We are looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to join our IT team. 75way Technologies has the reputation of being one of the top design and technology companies in India.
Experience: 2 - 4 year
Salary: No Bar for Deserving candidates
Notice Period: Immediate Joiner will be considerable.
1. Online Lead generation through E-mail Marketing.
2. Fetching data from various search engines like Google.
3. Data shoot with various email strategies to international clients (US/UK).
4. Manage and build an overall email marketing strategy.
5. Create and design email templates.
6. Develop a lead generation strategy.
7. Lead generation - Web & Mobile Applications.
What is the role?
The Assistant Vice President is a multi-faceted role requiring the individual to work closely with the AVP/ VP and manage a team of Analysts and Associates. This position will directly report to the Senior Vice President.
Exposure and experience in advanced Fund Administration and Book-keeping and determining the scope of engagements, delivering project plans to clients, managing timelines, and driving deliverables through plans
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Understanding the overall goals of the transaction and client relationships
- Team Management and Leadership:
- Managing/Mentoring a team of Analysts/Associates and reporting to the Senior Vice President
- Driving Projects and Process Improvements
- Monitoring procedures and controls within the team and reviewing and approving the teams work daily within the stated departmental guideline
- Handling accounting of funds and multiple investment companies (SPVs)
- Managing and reviewing projects relating to the calculation of net assets values, reconciliation of capital calls and distributions, partner capital statements, cash, and bank account reconciliation, preparation of monthly/quarterly financial reporting packages, journal entries, calculation of management fees, carried interest and waterfall
- Being efficient in managing the execution of all key aspects of client deliverables
- Communicating directly with senior professionals such as CFOs, controllers, and accounting managers
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong grasp of various aspects of finance and an analytical ability
- Commitment and ownership
- Strong eye for detail and ability to multi-task
- Ability to meet client-driven deadlines (demanding hours requiring time management skills)
- High levels of honesty & integrity, ability to lead a team and self-drive are essential
7 to 12 years of relevant work experience after completion of CA.
CA Mandatory. CS and MBA is not mandatory but ll be helpful
The compensation structure will be as per industry standards
Who will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch Finance team.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that offers.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable timeframe
for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status
1. Work with the SEO manager to research people and websites
2. Send backlink request to at 20 domain everyday
3. Follow up with websites and get the backlink
4. Perform and track outreach through social, email and telephone
5. Report to SEO manager with successes, progress and opportunities
6. Syndicate content to different channel
7. Answers questions related to chatbots in Quora and Reddit
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 27th May'22 and 1st Jul'22
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
We are looking to empanel a Paid Ads Specialist to lead and execute performance marketing strategies and campaign plans for our clients. We work with exciting brands and organizations that we have fallen hopelessly in love with. To these partnerships, we bring truckloads of passion and oodles of weirdness. To top it all off, we ensure everything we do is meaningful.
We are looking for teammates who are:
- As 'weird' as possible - someone who is itching to change the status quo, to take risks, to build a story that everyone talks about, and to make everyone sit up and take notice
- Always keeping an eye out for never compromising on 'meaningfulness' - every campaign, every strategy, every creative idea should never be superficial beyond a degree and should work towards genuinely and meaningfully connecting with audiences
“Weird + Meaningful” is our core belief, and we are craving to find people who really get it. You can know more about this in this Ted talk by our founder
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CACs
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & owned media channels
- Should be comfortable handling all types of campaigns on Google, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Amazon
- Should be able to audit, analyze, and advise on the creation and optimization of landing pages for conversion
- Should be able to set up pixels and guide/support the client in CRM integration for lead tracking
- Identifying, testing, and developing capabilities of executing campaigns on new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Conduct A/B and other tests and work closely with the lead, the designers, and copywriters to ensure impactful optimization of campaigns
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results
- Suggest new tricks in the industry, keep track of developments and discover new tools that would drive more results
Knowledge & Skills
- Proven relevant work experience of at least 3 years
- You have a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related fields (preferred)
- It is a plus if you also have experience in executing effective multi-channel marketing campaigns, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media, and other digital channels
- You have solid expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience
- You have experience in setting up pixels, optimizing landing pages, and guiding/supporting the client in CRM integration
- You possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metrics, analytics, and consumer behaviour trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations
- You are a highly goal-oriented individual and have excellent communication skills
- You are open-minded, curious, and a strong problem solver
Roles & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Client Service Coordinator who will be responsible for list fulfilment driven by client inquiries to determine maximum and targeted audience segmentation:
- Manage, confirm and prioritize incoming order inquiries. Ensure requests are properly understood and executed.
- Set up and launch count inquiries with complex segmentation.
- Communicate status and query results to the internal Data Axle clients
- Fulfill list order rentals.
- Communicate and coordinate with Client Service team for audit documentation and billing.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize, meet organizational deadlines, and multi-task while maintaining quality of work product.
- Technical understanding and thorough attention to the detail of fulfilment processing requirements.
- Problem solving and logical thinking skills.
- Attention to detail and excellent follow through.
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing technologies.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Generate reports as requested.
- Graduation degree or equivalent.
- 1 to 3 years of direct marketing experience.
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the company in an articulate, professional manner.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities while maintaining integrity of work.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office and Internet technologies.
- Demonstrated skills in problem resolution.
Location:- RTO, Bhavnagar
No. Of Days Working:- 6Days
Cash and Credit Entries
Technical knowledge of Alpha or ornate or data care software of jewellery.
Handle Bank Reconciliation
Handle RTGS /NEFT for all branches, cheque Deposit.
Follow up for SCHEMES and SCHEMES for closing all accounts.
1. Competencies Expected:- convincing power and customer hand line
2. Behavioral Traits Expected:- Honesty and Patience.
3. Educational Qualification Expected:- Graduate/post Graduate.
4. Technical Qualification Desired:- Computer Literate.
Role and Responsibilities:-
1. Need to be very honest and patient with customer and system handling.
2. Need to be very vigilant while processing the RTGS/NEFT.
3. Cross checks all the credit balance for the customer in case of RTGS and NEFT.
4. Inform the customer about the cheque clearance.
5. Carefully make entries for the cash credit entire in to system.
6. Download daily statements of the of the bank reconcile it with the system entries
7. Take constant follow ups for cheque issue and deposits in bank.
8. Make all entire in the central account related to all the branches.
9. Prepare cash reports every branch and cross check with system.
10. Prepare cash reports of every branch and cross check with the system.
11. Prepare credit card reports and take follow up reports for payment.
12. Follow with the debtors.
13. Help the Sr. Manager along with the internal Audits.
14. Prepare the debtors list of customer from all branches.
15. Call the SCHEMES cheque customers and convince them to take the cheque returned and Close accounts.
- Setting up the brand bible for various products and audiences
- Making sure that the brand is consistent across various platforms
- Setting up brand guidelines to be followed for communication, social media, merchandise, product and other assets of the company
- Plan, lead and execute the projects required to boost our brand presence
- Collaborate with Creative Team, Growth Team & others for execution of projects
- Partner with creative agencies, research and media partners to create integrated marketing plans
- Taking up initiatives to position our brand
- Strategize, develop and execute marketing interventions at FamPay
- Develop accurate projects priorities, schedules and execution of Mass marketing campaigns.
- 4 - 7 years total experience
- Worked with a B2C tech startup in Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Extremely empathetic towards understanding of the user groups: Teenagers and their parents
- Should be excited about building a brand for teenagers
- Up to date with recent trends and social media
- Good understanding of business dynamics in India
- Proactive personality and self-driven
- Takes ownership and has whatever it takes attitude
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic about early stage start-ups
- Creation and execution of content strategy across social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, etc.) adhering to the brand's requirements and guidelines
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative campaigns and content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
Technical Skills required:
- Working knowledge on prominent social media content updation dashboards.
- Understanding of key social media engagement metrices.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Power point. Good hands on knowledge on MS Excel is a plus.
- Ability to work in a small yet closely-knit team and be willing to go an extra mile to help colleagues in time of need.
- Keenness to learn new things and grow.
- Good communication skills. May be required to speak to clients directly often.
- Ability to put across own PoV.
- Agreement to work long hours and even on weekends if required during peak work load periods. These would be seldom though may occur.
- Jovial and hardworking nature.