Client Servicing Jobs in Kolkata
Top Management Consulting Company
Handle guest complaints assist with the check-in process and explain all facility amenities.
Coordinating and multi-tasking job duties in a busy environment.
Ensuring and providing flawless upscale professional and high-class guest service experiences.
Analyzing customer feedback and providing strategic direction to continuously improve the overall rating.
at Innoserv Digital
Candidates should be based out of Kolkata only.
If you are very good at communication, Customer-centric and patiently listening then this role is a good match for you!
Candidates must have flexibility working in Night shift as we mainly have USA-based clients to cater to.
5 Days work week.
2 Rotational week off.
We are providing a Work from Office opportunity.
at Codebuddy Pvt. Ltd.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team.
In this role, you will be entrusted with generating more business from existing clients as well as adding new clients to our portfolio.
Apply now for the role of Business Development Manager at CodeBuddy that is opening doors for skilled, energetic and enthusiastic personnel.
If you can help us in developing goals for the development team with business growth and meet potential clients while retaining existing clients you could be the perfect fit for the opening.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold calling, email marketing, online marketing to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Looking for creative ways to reach potential clients
- Participating in and utilizing company online events to raise awareness of the Codebuddy brand and establish contact with potential clients.
- Job requires connecting and meeting prospective clients, coordinating with the backend team to send proposals & close the deal with clients.
What you need to apply:
- At least 1 year of experience in international IT sales.
- Hands-on experience in interacting with international clients.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or jointly in a self-directed way.
- Determining the potential business opportunities.
- Should have knowledge about the services and industry to understand the client's needs and pitch the right solutions accordingly.
- Implementing new business development strategies to maximize profit and sales.
- Should have the fire to perform under difficult circumstances and emerge successful.
- Smart and Dynamic male and female graduates/Post graduates with IT fluency and relationship development skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Keen attention to details.
- Proactive instead of reactive.
- Looking for ways to improve self and projects
If you have it all in you, we are happy to have you with us!
We have some great Perks & Benefits for you!
We at Codebuddy believe our team is our biggest strength and we believe in paying our team members fair remuneration because we respect everyone’s effort.
- Review in every 9-12 months
- Opportunity to learn new technologies at the company's expense
- On-time salary (7th of every month)
- Fair pay policy
- Easy leave structure
- Performance awards
- Festival gifts
- Annual picnic
- Monthly dinner parties.
We will be even happier if you:
- Experience in sourcing clients actively as well as managing own sales pipeline
- Passion about new technologies and start-up culture.
- Have good knowledge of International tax terms.
- Working knowledge of LinkedIn & Sales Navigator, Hubspot, Salesforce, Outreach.io, or similar tool.
Joining our Design team means:
- Working in a comfortable and stimulating environment that boosts productivity.
- Using the best equipment and top-notch tools,
- Being a part of a design-focused environment,
- Being involved in challenging projects,
- Taking part and initiating knowledge-sharing initiatives,
- Working with clients from around the world,
- Working on internal R&D and Tech for Good projects,
- Having the opportunity to bounce your ideas off our experienced team,
- Getting support from a leader, mentor, and the team
What will happen next:
- Fill out the form
- Give us some time to review your application
- Meet us for an interview
- Complete a recruitment task to see how we work
- Join our team!
at MET Technologies Pvt Ltd
1. Filing TDS Return/GST Return/Professional Tax payment
2. Filing of Income Tax return
3. Ensure books of accounts are complete and accurate on a regular basis.
4. Recording expense incurred after due approvals. Monthly balance reconciliation of the same.
5. Review & Reconciliation of Creditors, Bill verification, and payment processing
6. Having a sound knowledge on Tally Erp 9
9. Maintenance of BRS of the company.
Interested Candidates please Contact HR Ipsita
*Working- Monday-Friday (10AM-7PM)/(10:30AM-7:30PM)
at Torre Capital
About the Company:
Torre Capital (https://www.torre.capital/) is a VC funded Singapore based Financial Technology company and a Registered Fund Manager in Singapore. We are creating a fully digital Wealth-Tech to connect family offices and HNI investors with global opportunities, including alternative assets like Private Equity, Venture Capital, Real Estate Funds, and Hedge Funds. We also offer our investors the ability to invest in high-quality global growth startups, private debt opportunities, and other liquid opportunities (Equity baskets, structured products, etc.). Our team comprises of ex-Mckinsey consultants, Asset management veterans, and Digital experts. We are backed by prestigious VC firms and a network of angels and industry leaders.
Digital Sales Manager with experience in Financial Services Sales in that particular city. Role reports to Sr. Wealth Manager / Sr. Digital Wealth Manager.
Candidates with experience Fintech Space / B2B sales-digital sales in large Tech Startups and with existing network of HNIs
Mumbai / Ahmedabad/ Bangalore/ Kolkata / Chennai/ Hyderabad / Pune / Jaipur / Surat / Rajkot/ Gurgaon / Noida / Chandigarh / Kochi (Cochin) / Vizag
- You work with the City’s biggest family offices and HNIs to onboard and activate them as our investors.
- Leading our outreach initiative, developing relations with new partners and building firm commitments for collaboration
- Negotiating attractive partnership deals and ensuring mutually beneficial partnership terms that are in line with business objectives and strategy.
- Maintaining and deepening relationships with existing partners.
- Conceptualizing and leading initiatives that give way to potential new revenue channels.
- Developing metrics to measure ROI from the synergies forged.
- Liaising with cross functional teams to create successful outcomes for both the business and its partners.
- You have a Masters in Business Administration or related discipline from a top tier college or university
- You have at least 2- 5 years experience within a strategic engagements, partnerships & alliances, B2B account management or similar roles.
- You are aware of & are intersted in the FinTech ecosystem.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets in your previous roles.
- You have a strong experience within consultative sales and possess the ability to prospect and manage senior level relationships.
What We Offer:
To start with, what we give is a market sustenance compensation and no benefits. If you continue post the first 6 months, we offer a market comp AND performance linked bonus. We firmly believe in the partnership model and any success will be equitably shared. What is on the plate is an entrepreneurial opportunity to build a fintech from scratch, an independent environment where everyone is a co-owner, and a strong team of equally talented individuals. Folks looking for a large paycheck on Day 1 kindly excuse.
at Lemiride Travels Private Limited
About us: Lemiride is a bike rental aggregator platform. We connect travelers who wish to rent a bike to vendors. Think of us as Amazon for bike rentals. We have operations in 18 places across India.
Travelers get to choose a bike of their choice in the convenience of their home before setting out. On the other hand, we help vendors have a wider reach and more business. We do this effectively at a lower cost, better speed using our integrated tech platform.
Prior to beginning the internship, you would be instructed on the manner in which we expect you to communicate and onboard the vendors.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Travel to vendor locations and onboard vendors
2. Maintain data in a structured format and share an update report on a daily basis
3. Travel would be limited to their cities and nearby hubs if any