Responsibilities •Deliver leadership to the highest possible standards on all loyalty/CRM related activity to the account: both thought and execution leadership is sought. •Manage all financial matters regarding the account, including deliverables within budgets and revenue targets. Ensure all matters related to collections are conducted in a timely manner. •Maximize revenue potential for the organization through the client partnership. Grow the services and offerings that the organization provides to the client •Using the organization resources and other sources, bring further elements to the loyalty program that would help the client fulfill its objectives •Liaise directly with the client, including when required with the senior management •Convey progress on the account including presenting to the client periodically on achievements and growth. •Build case studies that can be used both with the client and within the organisation to demonstrate the effects of loyalty and working with the organization
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Position – Customer Service Executive (Chat/Email Process)
As a Customer Service Executive (Chat/Email), you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and support. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, be able to work independently, and have a positive attitude. If you have a passion for helping others and providing exceptional customer service, we want to hear from you!
Customer Service Executive Duties:
· Respond promptly and professionally to customer inquiries received through email and chat platforms.
· Provide accurate information and support to customers, addressing their concerns and resolving any issues they may have.
· Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by delivering exceptional service and exceeding customer expectations.
· Ensure timely and effective follow-up on customer queries and escalations to ensure satisfactory resolution.
· Demonstrate strong written communication skills, including proper grammar, punctuation, and attention to detail.
· Maintain a thorough understanding of company products, services, policies, and procedures to provide accurate and up-to-date information to customers.
· Collaborate with internal teams to resolve customer issues and improve overall customer experience.
· Meet or exceed productivity and quality standards set for the role.
· Maintain customer data and records accurately in the designated systems.
Candidate Qualifications & Skill Requirements
· Candidate should ideally have 2 - 5 years of experience in the similar profile
· Graduate (Any)
· Previous experience in customer service or a similar role is preferred.
· Strong written communication skills in English, including excellent grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
· Proficiency in typing with a high level of accuracy and speed.
· Ability to multi-task and effectively manage time in a fast-paced environment.
· Good problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with a customer-centric approach.
· Proficiency in using computers and knowledge of email and chat platforms.
As a customer success manager your goal will be to provide outstanding customer service to our clients by developing effective customer service procedures, implementing customer loyalty programs, and Improve customer experience and customer satisfaction (Customer Love metrics)
- Be the single point of contact for all your customers from the time they sign the contract.
- Establish a trusted relationship with them and help them succeed with QDC through product adoption and delivering value promised.
- Understand the customer’s goals, org structure, key challenges, and define their success.
- Work with sales and on-boarding team to plan and execute a seamless customer on-boarding process, ensuring a smooth ‘go live’.
- Identify customer insights and pain points and help shape the product roadmap by providing active feedback to the product team.
- Proactively identifying and prioritizing resources and effort according to perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value and renewal timeframe, making sure subscriptions are renewed timely.
- Monitor at-risk customer behavior and carry out activities to retain them.
- Own churn and expansion for all your accounts.
- Identify opportunities for portfolio growth and contact customers for upsells.
- Work towards turning customers into advocates of QDC.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to build customer case studies, testimonials, and referrals.
What you can expect in the next 12 months
Within 1 month
Within 3 months
Within 6 months
Within 12 months
What an ideal candidate looks like
- At least 2+ years of work experience in a customer-facing role such as Customer Success, Account Management and Sales, etc.
- Ability to understand a software product and its nuances very well.
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills, technical and analytical aptitude with the ability to quickly learn and adopt technical products.
- Ready to work during US hours - in future
What are we looking for?
About Quick Dry Cleaning
We are on a mission to make Dry Cleaners and Laundry business winning in the digital era.
We believe in
- Helping traditional laundries to come at par with digital businesses: Traditional We help laundry businesses adapt modern technology and deliver the customer experience that today’s digital businesses like Swiggy, OLA and Flipkart are delivering. We feel successful when we hear stories like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbB828K28zs&feature=emb_title">these.
- Building a large profitable business: We envision building a capital-efficient, large profitable business to achieve our mission of making laundry business win. This means less dependence on investors & more ownership with the team. We are one of the few profitable Indian SaaS startups buildinghttps://valuesaas.co/"> value SaaS
- Employee Wellness <> Customer Success: We give as much importance to each team member’s personal & professional success as much as we care about our customer's success. We believe it’s all about balance.
Our impact so far
- 3 Billion garments processed through QDC Dry Cleaning Cloud
- 47 countries
- 1000+ Paid subscribers
- 5000+ Users
- All this could be achieved with a nimble team of 20 from our single office in Noida
Why join QDC?
- Freedom & Responsibility: If you are a person who wants to take up challenging work & push your boundaries with no one monitoring you, then this is the right place for you. There are no hierarchies. No managers to please.
- Holistic Growth: Building a career doesn’t have to be at the cost of missing out on your personal front. We believe that professional success is worth when the personal goals are nurtured with equal importance. We will support you all in on that journey of yours.
- Transparency: If you ever wanted to know what it’s like to be on an entrepreneurial journey, then working with QDC gives you that opportunity to experience it all first hand.
Great Environment: We spend more time of our day at work than at home while awake, so it is important that we feel comfortable at our workplace. Our office space is fun and the team is funnier. We never miss out on any opportunity to have fun. We don’t experience monday blues rather we have Monday excitement.
Job Title:– Customer relationship Manager
About AbleCold Logistics: (www.ablecold.com)
We are India's fastest-growing integrated end-to-end cold chain solutions company. Within a short span of time, with our asset-light model and strong diverse operations experience, we have disrupted the cold chain space and solved several unique problems that had never been addressed over decades. Our ability to create cold chain solutions depending on our customers’ needs and maintain operational excellence while being frugal has rewarded us with being compared to the largest players in the cold chain industry by several market analysts and investment firms.
Our customer base includes some of the largest brands in India in quick commerce, quick service restaurants, seafood, ice creams, and frozen food. Our core team members have a diverse set of experience across several industries and startups/corporates and are alumni from prestigious institutions such as IITs, IIMs and Harvard Business School.
AbleCold is at an inflexion point and for the next phase of rapid growth, we are seeking individuals with high-energy, highly motivated to work in ambiguity, and interpersonal and cross-functional skills to join our team.
Role and Responsibilities:
● The ideal candidate should have a solid understanding of customer relationship management principles, excellent communication skills, and a passion for delivering exceptional customer service
● Serve as the main point of contact for customers, addressing their inquiries, concerns, and requests in a timely and professional manner.
● Collaborate with internal teams, such as sales, marketing, and product development, to ensure seamless customer experiences.
● Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer records, interactions, and communications
● High energy with a zeal to build a business from scratch and have a sense of ownership.
● Willingness to roll your sleeves and hustle for ad-hoc problem solving whenever the operational need arises.
● Strong team player with the ability to work independently and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
Benefits of Working at AbleCold Logistics:
● Be part of a high growth start-up
● Steep learning curve - we believe in learning by doing
● Work with Mentors and true innovators from Harvard Business School, IITs, IIMs and ISB. Founders and employees work together; there's no middle management, so you learn from the best.
● Empowering place to be in - We believe that each individual brings in a new perspective and new ideas. You will have the opportunity to implement your ideas and try out experiments and pilot projects.
● Meritocratic culture - Your work will be recognised as will your failures. You will be instilled with the value of creativity, hard work and ownership.
Handle guest complaints assist with the check-in process and explain all facility amenities.
Coordinating and multi-tasking job duties in a busy environment.
Ensuring and providing flawless upscale professional and high-class guest service experiences.
Analyzing customer feedback and providing strategic direction to continuously improve the overall rating.
JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY
Customer Experience Champion
Chennai, Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore
INR 4,00,000 – 5,00,000 per annum
As a Customer Experience Champion, you will work as part of SunEdison’s Customer Experience team. This role requires a results-focused individual who can liaise with our Customer Experience, Sales and Operations teams. Further, supporting the Sales teams, to deliver high-quality service to SunEdison’s clients. This position is created for calling active and budding clients to encourage understanding of our product. Addressing clients' uncertainties, grievances, and suggestions on time. Noting important details of each conversation. Must be comfortable in presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with doubts. If you have a passion for delivering measurable results and client success, we want to hear from you.
The Objectives of this role include
- Directly leads all aspects of a team of a max of 10 Individual Contributors including the sales team, operations team and customer experience specialists.
- Partner closely with Sales and Operations Team in their respective region
- Ensure timely submission and follow-up on all call information submitted across businesses
- Arrange Client meetings with the Sales Team
- The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business
- Correspondence to clients like clarifications, queries, and other details about our business
- Convincing customers to close the lead and grow the business
- Follow up with the client, may include site visit as well
- Relationship management
- Drive to engage clients on new products and features
- Understanding customer journey thoroughly
- Coordinating customer requests with internal stakeholders (ops team, survey team)
- Coordinating customer’s requests with external stakeholders (Distribution Companies, etc)
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company and ask questions to understand customer requirements to close sales
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Directly communicating between the Client and SunEdison’s team and performance management
- Manage and coordinate inter-team-members relationships
- Team level Key Performance Indicators
- Bridge the gap between client, sales team and operations team for Solar Panels
- Noting down customer requests exhaustively
- Ultimate focus on delighting the customer
- Pulling in the relevant subject matter expert in their conversation with the customer as and when required.
- Ensuring all teams deliver to customers in their respective TAT
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience, preferably worked in a BPO Industry, Energy Sector, B2C relationship management, customer service (servicing internal or external customers), consumer-facing sales organization handling inbound & outbound calls, CRM systems.
Position Academic Qualification
- Graduation in any discipline.
Desired Technical Skills
- MS Excel tools and Basic CRM Tools
Desired Soft Skills
- Should have attention to detail
- Communication Skills (Verbal and Written)
- Interpersonal Skills
- Analytical & Problem-Solving Skills
- English- Must Have
- Hindi/Bengali/Telugu/Assamese/Gujarati/Kannada/Marathi – Good to have
We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Support Executive who possesses a strong drive for results. The ideal candidate should showcase the following skills -
- Fluent communication skills in English and Hindi
- Proven customer support experience of 1-3 years
- Engaging with customers and earning their trust
- Building sustainable relationships with customers
- Patient, empathetic, self-motivated
- Experience with CRM and tool handling
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer/IT Engineering
- Prior experience in Ed-tech platform is mandatory
Following are the day-to-day roles and responsibilities -
- Making outbound calls to registered users, interacting with them, providing necessary information, and resolving any queries
- Taking inbound calls from customers to resolve any queries or complaints
- Accurately explaining all details of courses offered to parents and students
- Ensuring a smooth journey for customers, from registering to completing a demo session
- Ensuring maximum customer satisfaction
- Having inside-out knowledge of our product and course offerings
- Explaining technical subjects to customers with a non-technical background
- Manage incoming & outbound calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Should have Good Communication skill.
- Should have good knowledge of Excel.
- Should have good writing skills.