JOB DESCRIPTION - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT TRAINEE LTD
Greetings from SKOLAR! This is an expression of an interest in participation in the recruitment process at your college for the final year students.
Company Profile: SKOLAR aims to provide the finest project based education to learners, helping them in getting placed in their dream companies by providing them with the right training and path to outperform their interviews. We dedicate our platform to providing you with the very best mentorship on our courses, with an emphasis on Interactive learning style, a great mentorship workaround, and affordability across all the courses thus helping students achieve more holistic education and prepare them for better career opportunities.
Designation : Business Development Trainee
Eligibility : Graduation/Post Graduation (Minimum 50%)
Roles and Responsibilities : ● Work closely with the Sales and Marketing team in assisting the growth of the business by acquiring new business leads.
● Pitch and promote SKOLAR's services to prospective clients
● Career counselling of prospective students and understanding their learning objectives to offer relevant products to them
● Build sales leads through referrals and cold calling to generate sales (monthly target/revenue oriented)
● Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing team to plan and oversee new marketing initiatives ● Set up meetings to prepare and deliver pitches to prospective clients
● Follow up with potential clients
● Work with team members to identify and manage risks
Job Skills & Qualification: ● Graduation in any degree
● Strong communication skills
● Critical and out-of-the-box thinking
● Excellent organisational and leadership skills
● Ability to perform well under pressure in a fast-paced environment ability
● to work in a target driven environment.
Working Days: 6 days work/week (Saturday and Sunday Mandatory working)
Probation Period: 4 Months
PACKAGE During Training/Probation Period: INR 18,000 + up to INR 15,000 (Incentives). (First 10 days Unpaid): Candidates will undergo a 10 Days training period.
Post Training/Probation Period:4 to 6 LPA + 3 LPA(Based on performance during Probation period).
The Benefits and Perks of Becoming a BDA/BDI Incentives are given out on a monthly basis, with top performers receiving bonuses and recognition
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to coordinate and collaborate with our sales, delivery, and support teams in the creation of sales-related documents, specifically pre-sales activities, documents, proposals, client presentations, due-diligence, risk assessments, and more.
As a key member of our team, you will be responsible for understanding clients' existing business processes and requirements and providing pre-sales support for our Sales Managers and Account Managers.
Proposals- In this role, you will need to understand the requirements and create a winning proposal or presentation based on inputs from multiple technology and domain teams. You will need to coordinate with different teams to ascertain inter-dependencies and maintain an overall proposal delivery project plan with defined tasks, deliverables, and associated timelines.
Repository - You will be responsible for creating and maintaining case studies, introductory segment presentations, and samples in coordination with delivery and sales teams.
Pipeline Reporting- The role also involves sales pipeline reporting and tracking, including financial and sales activity reporting. You will also be responsible for ensuring that all standard company presentations, brochures, and collaterals are up-to-date and indexed properly in the repository.
As a self-starter, you will be expected to identify key issues and priorities and focus on delivering required results with minimal direction and supervision. Multitasking with a high level of ownership is essential for success in this role, considering the high level of role seniority and sensitivity.
Market Intelligence- As a key member of our team, you will be responsible for conducting comprehensive reviews of the market through a thorough analysis of demand-supply dynamics, competition landscape, value chain, and regulatory frameworks governing the industry. In addition, you will conduct in-depth assessments of companies involving a review of their business structure, product/service offerings, management team, recent developments, go-to-market approach, and outlook.
Leadership- As a mentor, you will be responsible for training associates/analysts working on the projects being executed. You will support the development of proposals through case-studies, samples, and preliminary background research. You will exhibit sector-specific subject-matter expertise as relevant.
Reporting: EVP, Client Engagement Team
Internal and External Interfaces - DPA sales & marketing, operations teams and Clients
Position Details: Full-time, permanent position
Qualification: MBA in Finance/ Marketing. Experience in the financial services industry will be an added advantage.
Research background will be an added advantage.
Work Timing: Day shift ~ 11am to 8 PM shift
Skills and Experience:
· Good flair for writing and presentation skills
· Good communication skills with an excellent command over English
· Good understanding of financial markets/economics
· Ability to articulate and communicate thoughts/opinions in effective manner.
· Good command over MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Behavioral and Culture Competencies
· Should be able to think on their feet when it comes to proposing solutions to clients based on their pain points/requirements.
· Must be a team player.
· Able to co-ordinate with multiple teams within the organization along with client teams(s)
· Comfortable in client communication, written and oral
· Able to work under pressure and with short deadlines
About Decimal Point Analytics:
Decimal Point Analytics (DPA) is a modern technology-enabled research and consulting firm. Since our inception in 2003, we have been a trusted partner to an entire spectrum of financial market professionals. We are thrilled to be able to deliver innovation in research processes through a team of experts in financial services and computing. By utilizing and scaling the values we bring into the engagements, our customers have been able to delight their end-customers and garner competitive advantage in the process.
Why should you be excited about this role?
We are the backbone of the organization when it comes to engaging with clients and growing the business at a strategic level. If you believe that you have what it takes to contribute meaningfully to accomplish these goals, this is the role for you!
If you are a detail-oriented and motivated individual with a passion for sales support and coordination, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
While the role will vary depending on the company and the industry, you might expect your tasks to include:
. Identifying opportunities in target markets for your organization’s products and services
· Generating leads through cold calling prospective clients or networking at trade shows.
· Developing and nurturing relationships with key customer accounts.
· Keeping up with the latest industry developments, including market positioning of corporate competitors.
· Assessing client needs and the company’s ability to meet those needs.
· Following up with new leads and referrals generated from the sales team.
· Preparing status reports on goals.
· Using customer relationship management (CRM) software, such as Salesforce, to manage interactions.
.Create exclusive distributors, exclusive super stockists and business associates for the company towards business growth.
.Guide, coordinate and make strategic marketing plans for the sales team working under his jurisdiction.
.Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
.Keep abreast with stock reports, inventory, product orders, re-order etc.
.Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or a related field.
.Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
.Strong communication skills.
.Excellent organizational skills.
.Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint.
Contacting inbound leads, suggesting the right products, followup & Closing the deal.
If you can put one leg into the analogue world and another leg into the digital world to quickly translate business objectives into technical recruitment into software screens... If you think the computer screen is the world that you really want to make an impact on it is more significant than life. Then come join us.
Think you’ve got it in you? Let’s check the requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (They always say communication is key, don’t they?)
- Time management (Time is always of the essence at iThink)
- Organisational skills
- Be well versed with the draw.io tool or any flow chart-making tool (going with the flow is good, but so is planning!)
And that’s it!
What duties does the job involve?
During your time as a Business Analyst on our ITL team, you will be:
- Enjoying your time with us
This we can assure you of, but apart from it, you will be required to:
- Creating technical reports, activity diagrams, BRD, FRD and manuals for the team (help us help others?)
- Developing workflow charts for system changes
- Monitoring each project's progress and optimising processes (concrete results for our efforts, you know?)
- Work as a SPOC between the Tech and Marketing Team and other stakeholders (like we said, coordination skills are a must!)
- Collaborate with project sponsors to determine project scope and vision (great minds don’t always have to think alike!)
- Require Knowledge of the Balsamiq Tool.
- Should have a basic understanding of Figma.
Short runs at Bourdaina are 3 month fast track programs with clearly defined processes & objectives.
Here's what you'll do day-to-day:
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- A sales intensive role where you help restaurants, F&B brand, Hotels and FMCG brands by selling Bourdaina products
- Demonstrating and presenting products and services.
- Account management for key clients of the organisation.
- Manage end-to-end client relationships including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/invoicing, and payment collection, result tracking and troubleshooting.
Here's what we're looking for:
- People with 0 - 3 years of work experience. Relevant experience in B2B sales will be great!
- Someone who comes with a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently, and comfortable working in a startup environment.
- A person who is articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and has the ability to multitask.
- Job Brief:
We are looking for a Business Development Executive (BDE) who’s a fresher or having 5 years’ experience in IT (Information Technology) industry to establish and maintain long-term relationships with domestic as well as international clients. You will resolve any issues that arise to ensure clients are satisfied with our services. We are into Software Development, Website Development, Web Designing, Mobile Application Development, Digital Marketing & other services.
Softices is Urgently looking for Business Development Executive for the current vacancies we have. As this is an urgent requirement, so only interested candidates apply.
We don't just offer Job, but we offer Career growth.
Position: Business Development Executive
Experience: Fresher to 5 years in IT Industry
Salary: Don’t worry about it, if you have right skills.
- Your Responsibilities:
- Candidate should have prior Sales / BDE / BDM experience in the Software Development Company (Mobile & Web)
- Generating business through online freelancing portals like UpWork, GURU, Freelancer, etc.
- Candidate should know how to generate business through Social Networking sites like Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
- Must Exp. with bidding sites like Upwork, Guru, Lead generator, Calling, Drafting of proposals, Client interaction, Negotiation, also coordinate with technical team.
- Must be able to make proposals and replies to the leads.
- Must understand the running website /application development and must be able to explain those to the clients.
- Must have good Marketing skills, Expert in Social Media, Work individually & within the team.
- Market research about the client to be targeted.
- Skill-set & Experience:
- Must have Experience with #UPWORK, #GURU, #PPH, #FIVER bidding portals.
- Must have expertise on LinkedIn.
- Strong Communication, Presentation Skills.
- Convincing, Negotiation skills.
- Must have knowledge into Lead Generation and closure.
- Must have experience with Client Communication and Team handling.
- Expertise on writing Business Proposals will be plus point.
- Project Management Skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or any relevant degree.
- Company Profile:
Greetings from Softices Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.!!
We are leaders in Digital Services having a global client base and striving to create the firm of the future. We believe that bringing together People, Business & Technology is the way forward. At SOFTICES, we take an innovation-led approach to help clients "imagine and invent" their future and we combine our capabilities to invent, develop, and deliver disruptive innovations for clients, and to scale them faster.
SOFTICES provides a wide array of scalable, flexible, strategic and end to end software development and support services. Our expertise is in customized Mobile and Web solutions, Enterprise Application Management and Infrastructure Management.
- Benefits @Softices:
- 5 days working.
- No Bond System.
- 18 Paid leaves + 10 Holidays.
- Medical Insurance.
- On time Salary.
- Flexible Office Timings.
- Celebrations – Birthday, Festivals, Events, Picnics, Movies, Dinner etc.
- Technical Growth (Knowledge Sharing Program) to learn new things.
- Paid Subscriptions of Channels.
- Games Indoor & Outdoor.
- Team and Company Dinner.
Location: Mota Varachha, Surat, Gujarat.
No. of Openings: Always open for the right candidate.
Company Location: https://g.page/softices?share
Candidates : only Indian candidates (NRI, OCI also accepted). Indians can only apply and they work across geographical locations.