We are seeking a talented and driven Business Development Executive with 1-2 years of experience in lead generation to join our dynamic team. As a key member of our sales and marketing department, you will be responsible for identifying and connecting with potential clients, nurturing relationships, and generating leads to drive business growth.
- Lead Generation:
- Research and identify potential clients and target markets.
- Utilize various online and offline resources to generate high-quality leads.
- Conduct market analysis to identify industry trends and opportunities.
- Develop and maintain a robust lead database.
- Outbound Prospecting:
- Initiate outbound calls, emails, and other communication methods to engage with prospects.
- Qualify and segment leads based on their needs and potential for business development.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified leads for the sales team.
- Relationship Building:
- Build and nurture relationships with prospects to understand their pain points and requirements.
- Provide relevant information and insights to educate potential clients about our products or services.
- Schedule meetings or appointments for the sales team with qualified prospects.
- Sales Collateral:
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create compelling sales materials and content.
- Customize sales collateral to suit the needs and preferences of different prospects.
- Reporting and Analysis:
- Maintain accurate records of lead generation activities and results.
- Track key performance metrics and analyze data to optimize lead generation strategies.
- Provide regular reports to the management team on lead generation performance.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in lead generation, sales, or a related role.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to understand and convey complex information.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and lead management tools.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Highly organized and capable of managing a pipeline of leads.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About BIGSCAL TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email, research, and social media to introduce company product and services and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Generating leads by working on researching a prospect company and/or by cold calling.
- Supporting the sales team in the daily administrative tasks.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Conduct a need analysis and determine prospects pain points.
- You will help to create identify and track sales leads, generate sales report.
- Should be comfortable and fluent on both written and verbal communications via calls/emails and chats. He/She will be working closely with sales team.
- Prepare a pitch and help deliver the necessary details of IT Companies to prospect lead by assisting the business delivery team.
- Good knowledge of latest tech stacks in Digital Service, mobile and Web Technologies
- Work with Sales team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet monthly/quarterly revenue goals.
The candidate must have 2-4 years of experience performing following tasks for a tech company:
● Handle end to end sales cycle and help Voiceoc close clients
● Leverage channels like LinkedIn, Email, & Cold Calls to generate leads of prospective clients
● Plan and develop the sales strategy and processes to meet the business objectives of market expansion and revenue generation
● Work closely with members of the sales team to optimize sales channels and maintain strong pipeline of prospective clients
● Partner with sales and work on presentation, custom demos for opportunity progression
● Meet with clients to give product presentations & demo and help the team close the sale
● Engage with existing clients to seek feedbacks and upsell Voiceoc products
● Min 2-4 years of experience performing above mentioned tasks for a tech company
● Stellar team leader, interpersonal collaboration with the ability to work in an entrepreneurial fast-paced environment.
● You are highly motivated towards achieving something really big in your career
Full Job Description
Decathlon is one of the world’s leading Sports goods retailers with the Motto of making sports accessible to over a Billion Indians!
To achieve this, we need a team of energetic, sporty team players we call,
Sport Leader is an essential position to Decathlon that acts as a point of connection between Decathlon and its customers.
LOVE SPORT? CUSTOMER-FOCUSED? LOOKING FOR A RETAIL CAREER WITH A DIFFERENCE? IF YES, THIS COULD BE THE PERFECT ROLE FOR YOU!
As a Sports Advisor, your role is to ensure all customers leave our stores ‘satisfied or satisfied’. From a friendly and professional welcome through to a quick and easy payment process, your role is to always deliver a 5-star shopping experience. Decathlon heavily invests in the development of teammates so that those who want to build careers within the business are able to flourish within their roles. Whether you’re a student looking for a part-time role, or perhaps someone looking for a complete career change, Decathlon can cater to all.
To spread to wonders of sports to many
Customer Service: Through your own passion for sport, you’ll share your tips and experiences with users and through our hands-on product training, you will be able to give the best technical advice for the sports you are responsible for. Decathlon has shifted over the last year into an omnichannel business so it’s essential that our sports advisors are able to assist customers in all aspects of retail shopping, whether that’s in-store or online!
Merchandising: Whether full-time or part-time, every Omni Sports Leader is encouraged to take responsibility to autonomously manage stock levels and pricing and to provide a high level of merchandising so that each customer can easily find the right product for their sporting practice.
Team Player: You will be part of a shop floor team of like-minded Omni Sports Leaders, practicing sport and celebrating victories together, so it’s important that you are able to work well within a team environment as well as independently.
WHO YOU ARE?
Your passion drives you to create value for people, the planet, and commerce
I share the values of Decathlon on Vitality, Responsibility, Authenticity, Generosity Someone looking to combine a passion for sport with work.
A people person who is prepared to go the extra mile.
Someone looking for a retail career with a difference
Problem solver with good communication skills.
Able to play as part of the team during the busiest times (weekends and holidays)
As a Sales Assistant, you will be required to work usual retail hours including evenings and weekends. The role will be shop-floor based with full Covid-19 safety regulations and precautions in place. The safety of our teammates and customers is our main priority during these times.
You will be autonomous in your work and will get to make the sport you love accessible to the many!
SPORT FOR ALL | ALL FOR SPORT.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher
Part-time hours: 45 per week
Salary: ₹22,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Provident Fund
- Flexible shift
- Rotational shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
Exp: 4 years; Business Analyst Year Skills Required Knowledge in Freelancer, Odesk, Guru & Elance portals. The candidate should be excellent in online Bidding. Generating Business from online Bidding Portals, Proposal writing, Follow ups. Responsible for communicating with the clients through Cold Calls and portal chats. Preparing Business Engagement Documents SOW, SRS, RFP/RFQ, Etc. Understanding Of Web & Mobile Development Concepts & Terminology. Good Communication skills. Must be fluent in English. Must have ability to handle clients and projects.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹45,000.00 - ₹50,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Jaipur, Rajasthan: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 4 years (Preferred)
* Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer acquisition
* Conduct research to identify new markets and potential clients
* Make cold calls and send cold emails to gain interest
* Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
* Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
* Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
* Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
* Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
* Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
* Proven sales track record
* Experience in IT sales is a big plus
* Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Hubspot)
* Proficiency in English
* Market knowledge
* Communication and negotiation skills
* Ability to build rapport
* Time management and planning skills
Business Development/Merchant Acquisition Job Description
Role Summary: In this role, the person would be responsible for people development and managing end-to-end merchant onboarding operations spanning lead generation, seller onboarding, and post-launch engagement. He/she will Identify, engage, onboard and support merchants.
- Responsible for the overall merchant onboarding operational performance
- Perform Lead generation activities – Identify potential sellers through primary and secondary research, business listings, industry-specific databases, social media, referrals, and outbound calling – to build a healthy pipeline
- Put together acquisition collateral, sales scripts, segment database for approachable sellers, begin building sales pipeline
- Pre-screen sellers to ensure acceptance based against GMV potential & category suitability
- Assist sellers through the onboarding process
- Draft weekly written report and full sales funnel overview allowing for full clarity on sellers contacted and pipeline progress achieved
- Post-launch engagement – Track seller performance to maximize merchandise sale value, drive sponsored product and coupon adoption, order management, boost sales conversation, and merchant training, relationship management and support
- Manage onboarding experience including resolving onboarding / KYC related issues or KYC issues and exceptions to provide an exceptional merchant onboarding experience
- Ownership of Day-to-day operations to ensure all deliverables are met
- Identify Improvement Opportunities in Onboarding function, work with Product & Business teams for implementation.
- Gather all key learnings from Sellers and standardize, automate and scale the onboarding process, through partnership with internal stakeholders and use of technology.
- Work closely with various internal groups to understand business requirements, implement new processes, and contribute to ongoing process improvements.
- Ability to understand data trends and make inferences and recommend actions for improvement
To be successful, you must be able to:
- Identify, qualify, acquire and grow seller commitment to the Selling on Carorbis.
- Understand seller needs, defining clear project plans and executing to high expectations in a rapidly changing environment.
- Remain flexible to changing priorities, open to new ideas and have the Seller success firmly as the focus.
- Analyze customer data and make recommendations in order to maximize the potential of assigned sellers. Execute successfully on the plan recommended.
-Influence Sellers by acting as an expert of Carorbis tools and services.
-Use these metrics to guide your work and uncover hidden areas of opportunity.
-Meet or exceed quarterly Seller launches.
-Create and articulate compelling value propositions around the ‘Sell on Carorbis’ product.
Desired skills and experience:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution
- At least 1 to 3 years of sales/business development/leads generation experience
- Knowledge in Customer & Merchant KYC, Lead generation, Lead management and Onboarding function
- Proficient in MS applications e.g., Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint.
- Self-driven, proactive, with high levels of urgency and ownership
- Data-savvy; able to present & explain insights to stakeholders
- Strong problem solving, presentation & communication skills
- Strong number orientation
- Resourceful, adaptable, and teachable
- Driven, resourceful and independent
- Experience in acquiring merchants is an advantage
Basic Qualifications and Skills Required
- An understanding of and passion for e-commerce
- Work experience is preferred (2+ years). Relevant experience in Vendor management, Sales, post sales, Account Management, and Business Development in managing B2B Business.
- Exposure to retail buying, retail planning & allocation, product/project management, marketing or e-commerce will be a plus
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business “by the numbers”.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills. Ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly. Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented
- Operate in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment with full control and responsibility of achieving business objectives
- Develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions to typical, unusual or difficult situations or problems
- Ability to work in teams and ultimately focus on delivering results with high standards
At Carorbis, we believe there is a better way to buy parts for your vehicle. It’s one of the least
understood and least transparent industries. Our goal is to simplify buying auto parts for
everyone through our business, education, and community. We are obsessively passionate about it.
If you're looking to join a fast scaling startup, that is making an impact on millions of car owners by making genuine products accessible > Solving supply issues in the automotive sector > and educating customers, then this is the job for you.
We offer great flexibility with benefits like work from home, paid leaves, flexible hours, and great pay. You will also have an opportunity for exponential growth.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Develop manager to help us expand our clientele.
You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, Plus if have Portals experience
- Background must be from Mobility/PHP/Shopify web /Mobile app services-based companies.
- Proven sales track record
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generating Leads, Lead Closure, team management.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and client satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange and Close business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare Sales proposals, Documents.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Team handling and Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
Business Development, Pre Sales Manager, lead generation, Business Development, Client handling, Web services, Sales proposals, Lead Closure.
We, at GlobalShiksha, are on a mission to Make Learning Fun for the K-12 segment by delivering high-quality, affordable supplementary educational products. The GlobalShiksha team of 150+ people works out of offices in Bengaluru. We’re backed by the top investor of the world, Accel Partners. Founded in 2011 by an IIT Graduate, GlobalShiksha is among top five Ed-tech companies of India and has the trust of 1 million parents. The opportunity as the Business Development Manager, you will work as an individual performers to deliver on the company’s revenue goals as well as take care of the Business Development team.
- As Business Development Manager, you will have the responsibility of delivering on the sales strategy & revenue goals of the company.
- Individual performance along with team target
- Train Tele Sales Representatives to deliver their best in every call that they do & adhere to Company’s promises & call flow.
- Focus on finding out the key tracking metrics for performance improvement and implementing them.
- Engage with internal stakeholders viz. Marketing, operations etc. for smooth operations and improvements.
Who Would Be a Best Fit-
- 2+ years of experience relevant experience.
- Has very strong communication and convincing skills.
- Must be target-oriented and handled 10 executives.
- Must be a graduate.
Meet and exceed sales targets
Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts
Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
0-2 years' quota carrying sales experience
Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems
Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota
Strong written and verbal communication skills
An EdTech organization is hiring sales managers with experience of 2 years & above for Mumbai location (Remote working until offices open & Virtual onboarding).
Roles & Responsibilities -
- Initiating phone conversations with parents who complete the demo classes for their kids
- Intensely following up with the prospects and closing the sales within the sales cycle
- Diligently communicating and priming the lead through channels like email, whatsapp, SMS, calls
- Achieving the weekly targets in a high pressure performance driven competitive environment
- Monitoring self-performance at all times while also contributing to the team performance,
- Keeping track of factors like conversion factor, Average revenue generated per lead, Average revenue per sale, etc
Skill Sets -
- Exceptional communicator and an influencer who can deliver sales pitch like a charm.
- Result driven with experience of extremely target centric job.
- Confident and persevering risk-taker who thrives in a high-performance high-growth environment.
- Self-learners with high grasping ability so that you can learn about the product within 2 days.
- Proven B2C Sales track record of exceeding targets, >2 years of Sales experience
- Fluency in English and Hindi, ability and willingness to deliver in a high pressure environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organisational skills.
- Ability to counsel a parent for the child's future
- Comfortable with changing shift timings so that we may serve our customers better
- Graduation is not mandatory for candidates with 3+ years of experience
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets ) and Powerpoint