Supplynote is India’s first supply chain solution providing a unique mix of SAAS and E-commerce to automate the entire procurement process for restaurants.
"We believe helping restaurants powered with technology can transform how the world eats"
Description: As the Product Manager, you will be responsible for building and driving the roadmap, backlog, and taking products to market. The goal will be to create a global winning product that restaurants and suppliers love to use, by driving product adoption and driving towards key product metrics.
Working with senior leadership as well as best-in-class engineering, design, and data science counterparts, you will develop new opportunities while continuing to add differentiating features for continued business growth.
As part of the product development, the focus will be on delighting customers by giving them frictionless, compelling, and personalized features of the product.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, their business problems, upcoming industry requirements
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and successfully synthesize those into the focused product roadmap
- Own the product metrics and success for features, product releases.
- Analyse the product performance against ROI, KPIs, and other metrics to improve the performance of the product. Knowledge of Mixpanel is a plus.
- Collaborate with Senior Leadership - Tech / CSM / Marketing to deliver the product roadmap
- Establish processes to improve quality and speed of product delivery such as comprehensive requirement gathering, documenting PRDs, impact analysis, and usability testing
The candidate must be an engineer/MBA from tier 1/tier 2 institutions with 2-3 years of experience in product management. Experience in B2B and/or SaaS products is highly preferred
What do we have to offer?
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and start-ups, to work with
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative, and implementable ideas
- An open work culture, work directly with founders, lead your area of expertise, build kickass products on very exciting real-life problems
- Opportunity to grow really fast
- Opportunity to hire a team & mentor them in the future
- Competitive salary, flexible working hours
You will be the product owner, reporting directly to one of the co-founders & CTO. And yes, we love food lovers & sports enthusiasts in our team :)
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Supplynote is India’s first supply chain solution providing a unique mix of SAAS and E-commerce to automate the entire procurement process for restaurants.
Everyone loves food. It’s the fuel of our lives. Today, you can get your favorite meal in less than 30 mins with the press of a button. Or have the same taste of that burger you love so much from your favorite burger joint, be in any city they serve. Be it Delivery or Dining out, restaurants have become an important part of our lifestyle.
Have we ever wondered about the people behind the show, the restaurateurs?
Running a restaurant isn’t easy. They put their best possible effort into making food delicious. In this process they need to perform a lot of manual and tedious tasks like managing inventory, ordering raw material, managing different vendors, ensuring timely delivery, recipe accuracy and the list goes on and on.
Being food lovers, we thought of making these restaurateurs’ lives super easy and making the entire operations simple, easy, and automated.
‘We believe helping restaurants powered with technology can transform how the world eats’
The company was founded by 4 IITK alumni Harshit, Abhishek, Nitin, and Kushang (HANK) in 2015. We are now a team of passionate entrepreneurial individuals committed to making restaurateurs' life easy. Having worked with food businesses for 7 years (from a food truck to multinational food chains) our team truly understands the nuances of an efficient supply chain which results in the best quality eating experiences for end consumers.
Currently, we have already impacted 2000+ outlets across India and our mission is to impact 100,000 restaurant outlets globally in the coming 5 years.
If you are a person who takes the joy of building things from scratch and has the zeal to scale it across masses, you must talk to us.
We are looking "Partner Management Executive" for Reputed Client @ Permanent Role
Experience: 3 - 5 Years
· Build a joint business plan with the Identified set of partners by aligning the priorities of both organizations for a mutually beneficial relationship.
· Develop and maintain strong relationships with partners Executive management teams, and field teams & work closely to execute strategic and tactical engagements.
· Manage the Partner performance by tracking Partner partner pipeline and achieving revenue goals.
· Provide support and guidance to partners on product and solution offerings
· Create a Cadence with partners on Weekly, monthly, and Quarterly review mechanisms with the field and executive teams.
· Create a collaboration between the Partner executive and field teams with the sales team to align joint go to market efforts
· Monitor industry trends and stay up to date on competitors and market conditions
· Develop and implement channel partner programs, such as training, marketing, and incentives
· Measure and report on the performance of channel partners, using metrics such as sales and revenue
· Identify, resolve & challenge conflicts proactively, both internally and externally
Basic Qualifications & Requirements, & Experience For This Role:
· 3+ years in partner sales and development or alliance development in the software/technology industry.
· Experience engaging and influencing senior executives in Partner Organizations and familiarity with decision making processes and partner guidance and influencing for establishing and growing new partnerships.
· Demonstrated experience working and communicating with multiple stakeholders and cross functional teams including direct and channel marketing, solution architect teams, product management, and account management teams.
· Experience in working with different kind of Partners in India and abroad—distributors, value added resellers, Value value-added resellers
· Deep strategic advisor and executive relationship management experience driving sales with partners in commercial businesses.
· Strong experience of collaborating with virtual teams across functions and geographies.
· Inclusive and collaborative - driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
· Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
· Excellent communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort
· Challenger mentality, leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through
· Experience with technology platforms and solutions with a reasonable level of technical proficiency
· Bachelor’s .and master’s degree required (Sales, Marketing, Business Operations or similar).
Location : Madurai
- Understands business strategy and goals by studying the business function, collaborating with the client and gather business requirements.
- Documentation of formal requirements, use cases, user stories, User Journey which ensure that the UX solutions proposed are fit for purpose, meet business needs and are operationally sustainable.
- Ability to evaluate the data collected through task analysis, business process, surveys and workshops and derive meaningful insights
- Communicating effectively with UX team, external clients and internal teams to deliver product’s functional requirement.
- Manages the progress of projects by tracking activity, resolving issues, and recommending actions.
- Provides senior management and client stakeholders with regular updates on deliverable timeline and project status.
- Have complete ownership for project quality, delivery and timelines.
- Ability to manage team and multiple projects.
- Understanding of the business requirements, capture and track the details required to produce the end product, and document same in the form of user stories/use cases and process flow maps, content matrix
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a self-starter.
- Ability to take initiative and proactively offer suggestions and resolutions.
- Proactive problem solver who, handle multiple complex projects and tasks.
- Great communication skills; the ability to clearly explain design decisions and processes to anyone in the company.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and self-starter who actively seeks ways to improve the customer experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We are hiring a Technical Business Analyst who wants to advance their knowledge and experience in Privacy & Security. The ideal candidate will have interest and experience in data privacy and application & data security. We will be providing training resources to ramp up on privacy & security, but candidates with technical background, and interest in privacy & security are preferred.
As the successful candidate, you will be required to:
- Gathering and documenting needs and use of data from internal and external stakeholders, including privacy requirements based on laws & regulations, document security best practices and requirements.
- Research, analyze, and document business requirements. Prepare high quality analysis such as summarizing security best practices, privacy laws, business requirements specifications, functional and technical specifications, traceability matrices, etc.
- Create user stories based on functional requirements gathered from business teams.
- Work with developers and support teams to resolve defects and environment issues
- Creating data and process workflows.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Engage and work closely with development team and stakeholders, including attending scrum meetings.
To be eligible for this role, you should possess the following:
- Bachelor’s or Engineering Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 4+ years of relevant experience as a Business Analyst.
- 2+ years of experience using JIRA and Confluence.
- Should have good communication and presentation skills with the ability to adapt to a range of audiences
- Must be self-driven, self-motivated with good soft skills.
- Must have good software engineering skills, thorough knowledge of SDLC, STLC.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Quick learner and attention to detail
- Portray strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to work within a collaborative team environment; Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Open for new challenges and learning and flexible to work and support the team as per the business need
- Understand and analyze Business, Functional, and technical requirements of the project
- Knowledge in using any of the bug tracking tool like Bugzilla/Jira
Sr Product Manager / Lead Product Manager – Data Platform
At Amagi we are looking for a product leader to build world class big data and analytics platform to help our teams in making data driven decisions and to accelerate our business outcomes.
We are looking for someone who is innovative and experienced in end-to-end product management to drive our long-term data and analytics strategy.
The ideal candidate would be responsible for owning product roadmap and KPIs, driving product operational tasks to ensure configurable and scalable solutions.
- Lead the product requirements to build real time, highly scalable, low latency data platform.
- Author PRD and define the strategic roadmap.
- Lead the Product design, MVPs and POCs and fast track deliveries
- Collaborate with various functions and design the most effective solutions.
- Understand customer needs and define the data solutions and insights to drive business outcomes
- Define key product performance metrices to drive business and customer outcomes
- 12+ years of overall SDLC experience with 7+ years of product management experience in fast paced company.
- Proven experience delivering large scale highly available big data processing systems.
- Knowledge of data pipeline design, data transformation and integration methodologies.
- Technically savvy with experience in big data systems like AWS, RedShift, Athena, Kafka and related technologies
- Demonstrate collaborative approach and ability to work with distributed, cross functional teams.
- Experience in taking products through full life cycle, from proposal to launch
- Strategic thinking capabilities to define the product roadmap and right prioritization of the backlog in line with the long-term vision
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to coordinate across a diverse group of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and use data to solve ambiguous problems
- Technical ability to understand and discuss software architecture, product integration, non-functional requirements etc. with the Engineering team.
- Technically savvy with good understanding of cloud application development.
- Software development experience building Enterprise platforms
- Experience in third-party vendor assessments
- Experience working with AI , ML , Bigdata and analytics tools
- Understanding of regulations such as data privacy, data security and governance
● Market & Customer Understanding: Understand the changing dynamics of the market and
consumers by customer interviews, user research, competition analysis, and other qualitative/quantitative techniques.
● Prioritization & Roadmap Creation: Should be able to strategically view things from 1000 feet and 10 feet. Adopt a structured approach to identify what problems need to be solved and what problems need to be solved now vs. later. Create a product roadmap for your area that has at least a 3-month forward-looking view of key customer/business problems to be solved.
● Problem Identification & Solution Discovery: Turn feedback, research or inputs from different sources into crystal clear problem statements by thinking from first principles and resolving all ambiguity. Harness the creativity of not just yourself but of other teams such as design, engg.,
business, etc to solve them. Be willing to experiment with multiple solution ideas and test them using MVPs, prototypes, etc.
● Product Delivery: Define detailed product requirements and work collaboratively with a cross-functional team (design, engineering, business, analytics, etc.) to bring a product to life. Ensure high product quality through processes such as user acceptance testing, etc.
● Go-to-Market Planning: Create a go-to-market plan working with business/marketing stakeholders to maximize product adoption and success.
● Adoption & Metrics: Define product metrics for your area, and track them continuously. Identify usage patterns and come up with action plans to move metrics in the right direction.
You should apply if you :
1. have 3-5 years of product management experience, preferably in a product & tech led company
2. are comfortable with ambiguity, work by first principles, and have exceptional problem-solving skills to transform broad ideas into actionable plans
3. have a good understanding of technology, and comfort with product management processes such as A/B experimentation, writing product requirement documents,managing product backlogs, and creating roadmaps
4. have excellent communication skills and can discuss anything with different cross-functional teams like design, Engg, analytics, marketing, operations, etc in their own language.
5. have the business acumen to understand and drive levers for business growth and profitability with high accountability
6. have worked with high growth startups or product-led organizations preferably
7. seek high ownership, independent environments and feedback oriented cultures
Role: Product Manager
Experience: 5-10 years
Location: Hyderabad (Remote due to COVID-19)
Technovert is not a typical IT services firm. We inculcate the product mindset for the talent working with us. We have to credit two of our successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
Step ahead, we are looking for a Product Manager who can create best out of excellent engineering minds and build together a product which suffice Insurance Industry needs. This is a pivotal role where you can see yourself working with the Technology, Sales, Marketing and Leadership team.
- Identify product market opportunities through market research, customer profiling, needs analysis, market sizing and competitive analysis.
- Define the product strategy, and translate product strategy into roadmap and feature definition, in line with business and customer experience objectives.
- Collect and develop ideas, prioritize the ideas, create business cases
- Define, track, and improve key product metrics.
- Drive the product discovery process for large projects and support the product implementation and deployment
- Partner and collaborate with stakeholders from multiple teams like Engineering, UX, Data, etc. across numerous business units across countries and teams
- Liaise with Engineering and Product owners to help them implement and verify the product increments
- Liaise with Sales, Marketing, Services and Support organizations to launch the product evolutions to market
- Works with product marketing department to develop effective communication activities and programs including product positioning, collateral development, whitepapers, and analyst engagement
- Serves as the key contact for product questions and new product ideas which surface from customers, sales, or market research.
- Manages the resolution of escalated customer problems. Escalates problems and issues to other departments when needed.
Ideal Candidate Traits
- Strong understating of the Insurance industry. Preferable Life & Health.
- Must be able and willing to think and act strategically and tactically
- Excellent communication skills, and design thinking skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Leveraging data to make informed product decisions.
- Must have sound business judgment as well as the ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements, and prioritize
- Ability to explain the business and technical value of a technical offering to internal and external audience which is a mix of technical and non-technical customer representatives
- 4+ years of experience in technology product management.
- 3+ years of working in the insurance domain
- Have worked independently or as a lead on GTM and launch of at least 1 product
- Worked closely with developers in an agile development environment
- Prior experience as a developer preferred.
About Mudrantar Solutions Private Limited
Mudrantar Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of the US based startup, Mudrantar Corporation. Mudrantar is a well-funded startup focused on disruptive changes in the Accounting Software for Small, Medium as well as Large businesses in India. Our state-of-the-art OCR + Machine Learning Technology allows customers to simply take photos and our software does the rest of the heavy lifting. Our strategy for CAs, CS and Tax Practitioners is realized through web access for our customers to manage their practice and also manage client communication through freely available mobile app. We also offer data entry automation services through AI/ML platform.
As a Product Engineering Manager in the SaaS industry, you will use your unique blend of business and technical savvy to create product strategies that solve user challenges to drive revenue growth via increased adoption and retention. This role is responsible for driving Mudrantar’s SaaS roadmap towards building a scalable, intelligent and modular Practice Management System to increase profitability and productivity for our customers.
Our products, MScan and DocBins are already being used by Practice Professionals in India as well as USA. If you are interested in building the next big thing, creating a global impact on millions of users, have a passion for making data work for you, and want to own a product in the near future, this is the place for you. From a career growth perspective, there are few better product organizations to be in, where you will be able to work, learn, and grow at this pace.
- Full time employment
- Any location in India
- Develop and lead the product vision and strategy for Mudrantar SaaS Product
- Understand the jobs to be done for the product, synthesize those needs to shape the product roadmap for a suite of products & services, and define key metrics
- Strategically assess new opportunities and develop alignment around these
- Collaborate and build executive alignment for your vision
- Foster a community of data-informed decision making
- Provide hands-on leadership for teams consisting of top-notch engineers and Managers
- Create clear career paths for team members and help them grow with regular and deep mentoring.
- Perform regular performance evaluation and share and seek feedback.
Who will be ideal for this role?
- 3+ years of work experience in the SaaS Product Management team and can translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Love candidates having First Principles Thinking, Bias for Action, & Strong opinions, loosely held.
- Customer Obsessed: Gain deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Impact-driven: Ability to work with engineers and designers to deliver key results.
- Follows Ship now, Perfect later: iterative development principles and practices, including breaking large product goals into small, achievable slices for early and frequent delivery.
Nice to have
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent Computer Science course
- 3+ years programming experience with exposure to Python, NodeJS, VueJS, ExpressJS
- Demonstrable track record of SaaS product Development and Team Management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a Fast-growing Start-Up with lucrative compensation benefits
- Working directly with the leaders; having high level of work independence, autonomy and empowerment to lead company-wide changes
- Work with a market dominating technology
- Being part of a start-up from an early stage, lead your area of expertise and be a part of this exciting growth journey
- Excellent opportunity for learning how to build teams, achieve goals and handle high growth situations. Ideal for people with entrepreneurial ambitions
We need someone to create reports and dashboards to help drive insights. Familiarity with a product analytics tool like Mixpanel, problem solving and analytical thinking are a must. Python, R, SQL proficiency are definitely a plus!
What We Are Looking For:
1. Experience levels: 0-4 years (fresher to mid level professional)
2. Strong problem solving ability – Candidate needs to exhibit structured thinking and process orientation
3. Highly Action Oriented – Avalon Meta has a culture of move quick, break things and learn.
4. Familiarity working with analytics tools such as Mixpanel, Amplitude or Heap.
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
1. Understand and analyze data to drive business insights
2. Help visualize data for easy consumption by stakeholders
3. Work with engineering/marketing teams on designing and deploying data analysis systems
4. Help drive change in the team’s processes and decision making backed by data