Marketing @ Niro
Niro allows any consumer internet platform to become a provider of competitive, frictionless and innovative credit products, thereby helping the platform:
- Drive engagement
- Create Value
- Drive Revenue
What this means is that we will be occupying real estate on large consumer platforms (think Swiggy, Uber etc.), and offering fintech services on such platforms to a large number of their users. Thus it becomes very important for us:
- To effectively reach out to our target customers to drive product demand (through an industry-leading CRM)
- Work with our platform partner(s) to design marketing campaigns that will optimise response-rates and in-funnel conversions
Marketing, optimisation & retargeting will have a defining impact on all the firm's acquisition & operating metrics. To that end, we are looking for a talented performance marketing manager to join us, and build a best-in-class acquisition engine using the power of pre-filtered segmentation, personalized communication & marketing automation.
You will be a great fit if you:
- Are a good person, flexible and can understand/ operate within constraints.
- Have worked on marketing automation tools like- WebEngage/ MoEngage / Clevertap / LeadSquared / Netcore / etc.
- Set up automated journeys on these platforms for new customer acquisition and funnel conversion across various communication mediums e.g. WhatsApp, SMS, IVR, Custom Audience (Paid Media), Email / Chatbot
- Familiar with A/B and multivariate testing
- Enjoy end-to-end responsibility on campaign management (right from ideation to conceptualization to creation of landing pages, emails, content, to implementation & monitoring
- Are open to being challenged by a talented team, and can build consensus around your views
- Eager to work on on hard problems and are known for paying a great attention to detail.
Bonus if You
- Have worked in an early stage startup in the past.
- Have fintech experience
- Own campaign management for all product across the org, starting with unsecured credit products
- Collaborate closely with product, sales, and analytics to leverage learnings and optimise CRM performance in order to maximize conversions & minimise acquisition costs
- Report to the CEO in this role.
- To work with smart, talented, fun people all around you.
- To work for a well funded, fintech company with a good comp and benefits.
- To be a part of a generous, transparent ESOP plan
- Unlimited sick leave
- A learning wallet to upgrade your skills
Embedded finance is the revolutionising distribution in the financial services space by working in close liaison with brands that have large, engaged customer bases. As of today, embedded offerings predominantly focus on increasing consumers’ propensity to purchase products – the most popular structures being: add-on insurance, ‘buy-now-pay-later’, and consumption loans. These structures make a compelling use-case for mid-to-high ticket sized purchases, and for brands having a well-defined commercial value proposition.
Hypotheses for embedded finance, however, can be extended to practically any business regardless of frequency and size of transaction. Consumers of any platform can be solicited for targeted, competitive financial products by providing a native user-friendly experience. Targeting is performed using data models and algorithms on platform generated user behaviours. QuantiFi aims to achieve such frictionless delivery of financial products that could range from anything between a Personal Loan, Credit Line to a Bank Deposit or Investment advisory.
The founders of QuantiFi have a plethora of experience in the financial services - Corporate as well as the Fintech start-up ecosystem. Aditya started his career as an Investment Banker with Lehman Brothers and later founded Qbera in late 2015. Between the two experiences he founded an international school in Kolkata and grew his family-owned businesses. Qbera was acquired by InCred Financial Services in 2020 and he headed the personal loans and platform business at InCred upto 2021.
Sankalp is an engineer from IIT, Kanpur class of 2003. He has spent a large majority of his career with Banks like HSBC, Citi and Barclays and the last 5 years with start-up’s KredX and MoneyTap. During his stint with corporates, he worked across multiple geographies and on different products like Cards, Loans and Premium Banking. He worked on Invoice discounting products and personal credit line products with the two high growth start-ups. He has extensive experience in Analytics, Underwriting, Collections, Modeling and Forecasting.
QuantiFi is striving to hire and build the core key team members spanning across Technology, Data Science, Product, Revenue, Collections and Operations. We are aiming to build a great team of leaders which could deliver across the board, drive decision-making and build an explosive growth engine for the years to come.
GEVME is a Singapore based fast growing leading virtual & hybrid event and engagement platform for building unique experiences. It is used by event professionals worldwide to build, operate and monetise virtual events for some of the biggest brands. The flexibility of the platform provides them with limitless possibilities to turn any virtual event idea into reality.
We have already powered hundreds of thousands of events around the world for clients like Facebook, Netflix, Starbucks, Forbes, MasterCard, Singapore Government.
We are a product company with a strong engineering and family culture; we are always looking for new ways to enhance the event experience and empower efficient event management. We’re on a mission to groom the next generation of event technology thought leaders as we grow.
Join us if you want to become part of a vibrant and fast-moving product company that's on a mission to connect people around the world through events.
Do check out our platform GEVME.
Location: Remote/Work from Home
We are currently looking to hire a driven Revenue Operations Engineer to join our team and play an instrumental part in driving business process improvements and automations. We are looking for a talented developer to design world-class Salesforce solutions for our evolving CRM requirements. As a developer in the RevOps team, you will be responsible for developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform and other tech stack tools. You will also analyze project objectives, create customer workflows, and troubleshoot errors.
You will be responsible for developing large scale platforms that will support future Sales engineering applications. You will help build our next generation server side software stack that will deliver scalable, highly reliable solutions.
Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform. Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications. Develop Apex (classes and triggers), Lightning Components, and Visualforce to extend Salesforce in order to support business requirements, Write software code based on functional specification and technical design; adhere to development techniques and standards. Conceive and document technical design for software in development.
Duties and responsibilities
- In-depth development experience with SalesForce CRM platform
- In-depth development experience with integrations with SalesForce
- Experience in developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A passion for technology
- Experience working in a team environment, and demonstrated potential to lead a technical team
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Software Programming & Development
- Prior experience in a software development, or similar engineering environment
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I or Salesforce Platform Developer II
- Experience working with CRM systems such as Salesforce
- Experience working with Marketing Automation tools like Active Campaign
- Experience working with Sales Engagement tools like Outreach
1. Work with product managers, product marketing and engineers to produce and maintain world-class documentation, including user guides, integration guides, API developer guides, and platform documentation (tooltips, welcome instructions)
2. Buil and maintain client aids that go beyond traditional documentation, such as online videos, demos, guided tours, and other educational techniques
3. Learn complex concepts, and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and understood by users
4. Act as an editor to ensure consistency in training documentation
Why should you join us?
We at Fieldproxy provide more than just a startup experience. Some of the perks you will be getting include:
1. Competitive Salary
2. Company paid Health Insurance
3. Friendly and supportive work culture
4. Other perks such as free snacks and an informal dress code
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
We have a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth!
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Casual Game Designer you have experience conceptualising and designing engaging mechanics and metagame. You’ll work closely with every department to craft new games and improve existing titles.
What you tell your friends you do
“My mission is that you enjoy our games so much that you won’t be able to stop playing!”
What you will really be doing
Working as part of the design team, designing exciting mechanics and strong UX implementations for existing and upcoming games with a focus on strong engagement.
Working with monetisation designers to seamlessly weave IAP strategies into your designs.
Evolving and adapting game designs based on play testing, feedback and live metrics.
Working with the analytics department, driving long term player engagement by understanding mobile players needs and motivations.
Analysis of emerging F2P gameplay & monetisation trends
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
A minimum of 3 years experience in a game design role.
Experience working with F2P mobile games.
Working knowledge of the Unity engine.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Strong knowledge of mobile free-to-play game monetisation.
Knowledge of mobile game market, trends, competition, platforms and app stores.
Ability to work creatively in a demanding team environment.
Absolute passion for playing and making video games, especially mobile games.
Strong creative ideas and imagination, able to entertain players with challenges, humour, surprises and fun.
Positive attitude, self driven and able to work alone or as part of a team.
Creative writing skills.
Coding / prototyping skills.
Experience of mobile game live ops, A/B testing and telemetry.
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
About the Role:
Freight Tiger is looking for a launcher who will be an exceptional addition to our team. This team works cross-functionally and will lead the launch aspect of the business, working across operations, product, and sales. As a launcher at FT, you will oversee the initial operations of each market we go live in. If you are someone who enjoys a fast-paced, challenging environment and thrives when given autonomy, then this is a great role for you.
- Build a launch plan, including research and data resources, for each module and industry that you are assigned.
- Monitor metrics and develop actionable insights to improve the efficiency and performance of a new launch.
- Work with clients on various products and modules, advising them on best practices.
- Relay market insights to help our senior leadership and HQ operations teams continually improve their processes.
- Hustle and solve problems when unexpected issues inevitably arise as we pioneer a rapidly growing industry.
Preferred qualifications / skills:
- 3-5+ years of relevant work experience.
- MBA Degree + Experience working with clients.
- Strong track record of excellence in execution and thriving when given autonomy.
- Strong analytical and communication skills with an ability to articulate complex analysis to business teams.
- Strong knowledge of advanced excel and presentation.
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly changing work environment.
- Start-up (all-hands-on-deck) approach.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
Meeting with product managers to determine CRM needs.
-Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
-Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
-Creating timelines and development goals.
-Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
-Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
-Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce staff.
-Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
-Exceptional knowledge on LWC
We are looking for a HubSpot expert with demonstrable, hands-on experience implementing HubSpot’s marketing, sales, operations, and customer service automation.
You should have a solid understanding of the HubSpot Inbound Marketing ecosystem in order to facilitate lead generation, nurturing, scoring, and closing.
You will be responsible for executing marketing automation and inbound strategies, as well as implementation within the HubSpot platform.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Set up and manage marketing/sales automation through Hubspot
- Marketing Hub: Setting up a newsletter, Managing Blog, Content marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO, Pillar-Cluster strategy, Marketing Automation
- Sales Hub: Sales Enablement using documents, Meeting tool, Sequences, Calling tool integration, Task management (follow-ups), Deal Management, Reporting, Mail provider integrations - Gmail, Outlook, etc.
- Service Hub: Automatic ticket creation, Custom stages of a custom Service pipeline, Workflows within different stages, Automatic ticket opening and closures
- CMS: Website migration, Domain configuration, Website management, Traffic analytics
Leverage all Hubspot features effectively; this includes:
- Import/export of data (contacts/companies/deals)
- Data segmentation
- Creating active and static lists
- Data normalization
- Email Marketing using HubSpot (newsletters, promotional, services)
- Creating deal stages and pipeline
- Create conversation inbox
- Lead Generation implementation
- Creating emails (content, design, and automation)
- Creating Landing pages (content, design & development, and automation)
- Creating workflow & sequences
- Creating chatbots/chat flows
- Creating Reports and dashboard
- Manage and improve engagement programs in Hubspot to move leads through the marketing and sales funnel
- Own and execute automated Hubspot email and multi-channel campaign
- Setting up and maintaining triggers and workflows
- Segment and analyze prospect database to target campaigns
- Own the lead scoring and manage the handover to sales of leads for prospecting
- Ensure data about lead quality and results is captured and utilized for subsequent processes
- Brainstorm and develop email marketing strategies and test their success and key metrics
- Map & own the customer journeys and buying cycles within HubSpot, creating campaigns and workflows that support them from contact acquisition to retention
- Creation of required landing pages, email templates for activity
- Accountable for tracking and reporting on results from demand generation campaigns
- Advise and strategize the creation of web pages, landing pages, emails, templates, forms, workflows, contacts, integrations, settings in HubSpot
- Work with the content team to develop content to attract, acquire and nurture qualified and targeted audiences to the business
- Work closely with the sales team on strategies for customer acquisition and retention
- Coordinate with marketing to ensure all campaigns are delivered on time, with proper segmentation to maximize engagement.
- At least, 5+ years of experience in actively using HubSpot platform including CRM, marketing, and sales automation
- Ability to learn new processes quickly, and pivot as needed
- A passion to stay current with issues and trends in digital marketing
- Hands-on experience in HubSpot feature usage, email campaign delivery, setup & analytics
- Excellent analytical, organizational & troubleshooting skills
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Good in data analysis and reporting
- Customer Journey Mapping experience
- Hubspot Certified
- Experience in WordPress CMS
Product marketers play a crucial role in positioning products/services the right way to the right people because they have a deep understanding of your target customers and how our products and services fulfil their needs. As a product marketing specialist, you will be on the team responsible for telling the world (and enterprises) the story of our product. You will be expected to be an avid advocate for our product feature set and its benefits. We’re looking for a passionate, go-getter who will have the opportunity to make a big impact on a tightly knit team that is building enterprise software.
This could be an excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level and learn a lot more along the way, hopefully you’ll teach us a few things too!
- You will be required to create product content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora/forum responses) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Work on thetactical campaign execution. Daily hands-on work will include email builds/sends, landing pages, dynamic content, A/B tests, list imports, and database management.
- You will also set up, test, maintain, and report on recurring and triggered campaigns. Improve initiatives around lead targeting, A/B testing, and deliverability.
- You may be required to manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- You will be expected to build product page content, optimize the conversion paths on those pages, and use dynamic call-to-action to create and test buyer stage-specific calls-to-action.
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company.
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions. Track lead generation activities.
Concurrently managing projects with high complexity, varying budgets, differing durations, and multiple stakeholder involvement. Projects are medium to large in scope and budget. This includes projects that are budget and time constrained, and include IT equipment and hardware components, some of them being niche projects in healthcare domain. Responsible for many aspects of conducting the task(s) through the entire project life, with a focus on optimized solution provisioning, overall integration, multiple vendor management, and data security. Experience in healthcare industry is an added advantage though project management as well as full stack development experience is mandatory.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Integrations: Responsible for system integration planning: API Management to connect with current infra and launching/planning new IT architecture. Such as LIS, RIS, PACS, CRM, Fareye, Acuity, GE AW, MWL, MPPS integrations.
- Process Improvement: Identify enhance and Implement IT platforms to optimize operational bottlenecks: such as Queue Management etc.
- Automations: Plan automation of manual tasks, such as integration of Pine Labs / PayTM EDC Machines with POS; Fujitsu PaperScan for Auto-digitization of Scanned Documents.
- Infra Management/Uptime Monitoring: Implementation of Organization wide SD-WAN and setting up protocol to manage network/bandwidth usage.
- Security/Firewalls: Implement organization wide Firewall (with SD-WAN), Implement Endpoint Security for All users.
- CRM Management: Maintenance of workflows in Call Centre
- Data Management: Excel expertise is a must for data corrections/ process
- Analytics: Responsible for Business Analytics and Process Management
- Website Monitoring/Implementations: Manage WPMUDEV (For WP Security) and evaluate a shift to Magento
- WAF Management: Manage and Plan Rules for Cloudflare, AWF and Fortinet Accounts.
- VPN Administration: Evaluate building an IP-SEC tunnel for enhanced security
- New project’s implementation
- Experience in Process Implementations
- Knowledge of AWS Infrastructure will be added advantage