clients around the world. We also work on the HubSpot CMS Hub, which is rapidly gaining ground as the CMS of choice for great marketing teams.
We are looking to add a CRM Specialist to our team who brings business understanding as well as marketing automation and CMS expertise to the table. You should have good experience working on HubSpot, Salesforce or any other complex CRMs. You need to have a good understanding of business, marketing, sales and coding.
- You will work with Account Managers and clients to troubleshoot the HubSpot challenges they face on a day-to-day basis. This could be anything from recommending a better workflow, to leveraging the database for a better solution, to executing great parts of HubSpot CRM implementations.
- You will work closely with the tech and marketing delivery teams to architect and implement HubSpot setup and workflows so you can achieve client goals most efficiently.
- You will support and eventually lead HubSpot onboarding for Niswey clients.
- You will be required to upskill on HubSpot and a host of other martech tools continuously and over time become a martech specialist.
Qualifications and skills
- A deep understanding of how CRMs work
- A solid foundational understanding of at least one CRM
- Experience working with Content Management Systems like HubSpot, Wordpress etc.
- Worked with web designers to create website templates and custom modules from scratch.
- Worked on apps and integrations
- Understand APIs and integrations, from the tech as well as the business sides.
- Strong sense of design and is able to articulate what is on trend, what looks good. Attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinking and troubleshooting
While the role sounds like you need to be an engineer with an MBA, we have BBA and Economics grads with a great tech mindset doing this role very well. In short, your educational background won't matter a lot here.
Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible work timings
- Medical Insurance
- Access to Mental health wellness therapist, free of cost
- Focused approach to Training & Development
- Support to participate in social responsibility initiatives
- If you plan to come to office, we'd love to play TT with you
- We are the first agency headquartered in Asia to become an Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner.
Niswey is a rapidly growing company focused on leveraging the USD 120 billion martech industry. We have marketing services as well as products built largely around the HubSpot ecosystem. We are Asia's first HubSpot Elite partner, which makes us among the top 40 HubSpot partners globally. We have several products in the HubSpot marketplace and are building new ones this year.
We are looking for self-driven learners focused on excellence and team work. We want people excited about the martech opportunity. And we love people who help others, are empathetic and are here on the planet to make an impact.
- Responsible for helping in data preparation and data pull
- Should be able to cut and slice data to extract interesting insights from the data
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, TPMs & PMs to execute deliverables
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Analyse, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for senior management and stakeholders
- Working on strategy development to enhance user experience
- Work with development teams to learn existing projects and different use cases.
- Hands-on experience in Excel & MS Office - Expert, SQL will be preferred
- Sales & acquisition experience, Customer Service, Customer Relationship, Relationship Management
- Be self-driven, and show the ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete data
- An ability and interest in working in a fast-paced, ambiguous, and rapidly changing environment
- Should have worked on Business Projects for an organization, Ex: customer acquisition, and customer retention.
1-3 Years’ experience (maximum 3 years) in Business Analyst/Program Manager/Project Manager role having good knowledge of SQL, Excel, and MS Office
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating of customer/subcontractor agreements in a wide range of industrie.
- Extensive experience with vetting, drafting and negotiating master service agreements, subcontractor, non-disclosure agreements, statement of works, change orders etc.
- Well versed in local commercial and corporate law with global outlook.
- Collaborate with various business functions in connection with driving deal negotiations.
- Post signing contract management, including amendments to existing contracts, business team support and counsel
- Train the other legal team members on negotiation/drafting skills
- Managing, mentoring and leading team members.
- 8+ years of law firm experience with a mid to large size law firm or IT company or similar industry with a focus on general corporate law. An understanding of IT and IT sourcing contracts a plus
- Strong knowledge and experience in negotiating high value commercial contracts. Candidate should possess experience in handling international clients and exposed to international laws
Purpose of the role
Consultant collaborates with clients to advise, innovate, architect and transform their technology landscape leveraging the latest technologies and industry specific platforms/ products/ solutions.
- Translate clients business goals/ challenges into technology roadmaps and architecture designs
- Conduct research, comprehend analyst reports, keep abreast of technology trends and identify applicability to clients’ business/ technology ecosystem
- Define enterprise blueprints that leverage emerging architecture patterns and industry/ functional solutions
- Partner with clients on business/ technology transformation programs; orchestrate the implementation of planned initiatives and realization of business outcomes
Experience and Knowledge
- Understanding of business parameters and drivers and the ability to articulate technology issues in business terms and vice-versa
- Capable of building end to end business solutions
- Exposure of end to end project delivery lifecycle desirable
- Knowledge of major technologies (legacy to emerging)
- Experience working with one or more of the following industries – Lifesciences, Consumer Goods, Retail
- Experience in multiple full lifecycle implementations of Salesforce
- One or more certifications related to Salesforce cloud process – Sales, Service, Community, Admin
- Experience of one or more of emerging technologies/ methodologies - Agile, DevOps, Artificial Intelligence, Automation, Blockchain, Cloud, Data/ Analytics and Security and IoT
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
- Masters degree in Business Administration from a top school
- Work location – Bangalore/Hyderabad/Mumbai/Delhi
Purpose of the role
Drive Innovation for our clients by incorporating latest industry &
technology trends, best practices in the processes & solution design of
Microsoft Dynamics 365
Perform capability assessments, identify, and define value areas, quantify
benefits for the process tracks in a transformation assessment
Conduct research, comprehend analyst reports, keep abreast of
technology trends, and apply to clients’ business/ technology ecosystem
Define enterprise blueprints that leverage emerging architecture patterns
and industry/ functional solutions with an overlay of Microsoft Dynamics
Partner with clients on business/ technology transformation programs;
orchestrate the implementation of planned initiatives and realization of
business outcomes on Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Experience and Knowledge
The candidate is expected to have experience in either the Customer
Engagement (CE) or Finance and Operations (ERP) workloads of Microsoft
Experience of end-to-end project delivery lifecycle on Microsoft Dynamics
365 is essential
Understanding of business processes and their drivers combined with the
ability to articulate technology issues in business terms and vice-versa
Capable of designing and building end to end business solutions based on
Microsoft Dynamics 365 in either the CE or the F&O workloads
Knowledge of major Microsoft technologies such as Azure, Power Platform
covering Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI is highly desirable
Experience working with one or more of the following industries –
Lifesciences, Consumer Goods, Retail, Manufacturing, Banking and
Experience of one or more of emerging technologies/ methodologies -
Agile, DevOps, Artificial Intelligence, Automation, Blockchain, Cloud, Data/
Analytics and Security and IoT
Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
Master’s degree in business administration from a top school
Work location – Bangalore/Hyderabad/Mumbai/Delhi
IndieFolio is a curated marketplace of top-notch creative talent wherein we enable marketing, product, and creative teams to work with freelance talent and scale creative operations, on-demand. Our mission is to challenge traditional employment by offering independent professionals a new way to work. We are supported by some leading angels in India, who come from diverse backgrounds like design, marketing, finance, and law. We have crossed INR 5 crores in transactions executed on IndieFolio. We are at a 500%+ annual growth rate and scaling our team and operations in sync and looking to work with independent, responsible, and accountable individuals.
Why is this role important for IndieFolio
The Account Manager is the primary point of contact for customers, talent, and internal stakeholders on active briefs & projects. You will be responsible for effective management and completion of projects, handling anything from basic updates to product logs to complex billing/project queries.
- Work closely with multiple clients on understanding their requirements and finding the best possible candidate for them inside our talent network.
- Act as the main point of contact for a portfolio of clients and develop a strategy to establish mutually beneficial, long-term relationships that position Indiefolio as a trusted creative partner while increasing revenue.
- Collaborate with our sales, talent operations, finance, and legal teams to efficiently fulfill client needs.
- Act as a resource and subject matter expert by maintaining a working knowledge of all service offerings on the platform.
- Act with a sense of urgency in resolving client and talent issues and have the judgment to include the proper people or teams to resolve any issues.
- Provide regular input and feedback to improve and automate internal processes, products, and tools.
- Have the opportunity to work on special projects and initiatives.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in account management for the advertising/marketing/consulting industry. Knowledge of creative project management is a plus.
- Ability to develop solid, customer-centric relationships.
- Must be able to operate independently and effectively handle time and resources; must be able to balance competing interests. You must be comfortable balancing dozens of clients and talent and don’t get your wires crossed.
- Must be a strong communicator and be very comfortable using different types of communication (voice, video, email, chat) daily.
- Cooperative and encourages a culture of continual change.
Why Work with Us
- Shape the future of work. The ‘9 to 6” traditional way of working is not the only option out there. Come join us as we create new avenues of collaboration between companies and individuals in the talent economy.
- We are India’s largest homegrown network of creative professionals. Everything you do has a direct impact on the creative industry in India.
- We are in the very, very early days of our growth cycle. We have found our solution-market fit. Come join a fast-paced organization on its path to grow a 100X in the next 3 years.
- We love working with people who have a high sense of ownership, agency, and communication. We strive to maintain maximum transparency and ensure our expectations are relayed very clearly to you from the onset. If you enjoy taking on challenges head-on with maximum flexibility, we will be great partners.
- We are a remote-first organization that believes in the jobs-to-be-done framework. Set your own working hours, as long as you deliver on your promises.
Apps and enables Apps to work even in places with bad or no internet / network coverage.
We are working on making internet services more available, reliable, affordable, and contextual for everyone.
Over the next 2 years, our goal is to transform the travel experience for 300 mn commuters monthly,
unlocking over 2.5 billion hrs of digital consumption, where otherwise Apps don’t work reliably, due to
unstable or inexistent cellular connectivity.
Location – Mumbai / Bangalore
About the job: The primary goal of this role is to support and enable the business team to increase the use
cases of SugarBox network and hence monetization. This person will collaborate with business, product,
strategy teams to increase efficiency and efficacy of various programs impacting key organizational metrics
like ARPU, yield, gross/net revenue, MAU/DAUs etc. This role holder will wear multiple hats in a deep
● Working closely with the business team and other stakeholders in determining the short-medium-
long-term strategy for growth and driving end-to-end execution. Own the annual operating plan for
the business / revenue team.
● Advocating the business / partnership team in all engagements with internal functions
● Driving key new initiatives (like developers’ program, startup program etc) with medium to long term
● Creating processes, systems and tools that can automate, improve GTM / partner experience, and
enhance revenue yield.
● Act as a subject matter expert on specific projects / verticals to the business team / internal functions.
● Identify and pursue new opportunities of expansion through channel / partnerships.
● Deriving insights from data and putting them into action (by working with key stakeholders).
● Define, evaluate and create appropriate metrics to capture business health and help create
● 3-5 years of program management experience of working in the Technology/B2B SaaS/B2B2C/
● Excellent communicator both verbally and written with an ability to communicate at all levels in the
organization (technical, business, executive).
● Energized by working cross-functionally with employees with different skill sets and influencing
● Have showcased ability to thrive and perform in an ambiguous setting.
● Complex problem solver: a system thinker who proactively gathers the right data from appropriate
sources to make the right decisions.
● Minimum 1 stint at a technology company / startup.
● Passion to be in technology space.
● MBA from a premier institution
- Ideating and managing new communication flows working with internal product, operations, and content teams to drive engagement for company product users.
- Designing and executing the user communication flows for new product features
- Reducing CX touchpoints / calls by looking at data and proactively communicating with the customers on resolving them
- Being a go-getter who can work efficiently with multiple teams and delivering before deadlines.
- Analyzing and reporting performance on a regular basis and deciding actionably.
- Meeting with public officials, developers, and the public regarding development plans
- Business Analysis: Monitoring and assessing the performance of your market.
- Working with and supporting central product teams to improve tools to drive growth in markets.
What you need to have:
- 3+ years of experience in managing growth at early-stage startups or global startups entering India.
- Strong academic credentials from a Tier 1 institution.
- Significant understanding of the fintech and financial services space, especially the wealth management business.
- Bonus: Tier 1 MBA.
- Extremely high analytical skills and first-principles led problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good people skills with the ability to build trust.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Overseeing customer account management
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Should have minimum 0ne year experience in US AR Calling .
- Must have experince in Denials
- Must have experience in provider end
- Candidate should be ready to work in night shift
- Ready to relocate to Ernakulam
- Preferably immediate joiners