B2B Sales lead, responsible for managing the sales pipeline end to end
Handle sales in the International market
— Strategically go about Segmentation, Targeting & Positioning to qualify leads
— Perfect sales pitch, objection handling and price negotiation
— Give product demos
— Manage and upsell to existing key accounts like SRL, 1mg, Thyrocare
About healthgyan private limited
This position is responsible for growing business in the assigned region through self and team by sourcing, qualifying and developing enterprise accounts in the assigned geography for data centre, servers and storage, audio-visual unified communication, cloud services, etc. We also expect the position holder to expand and lead a team of vibrant Enterprise Sales Managers. We are looking for someone who could be proficient in one or two of our solution lines and would be keen to learn the others. Account Development and Management, Team Leadership and Customer Centricity are the cornerstones of this job. Experience or current job in the same location would be preferred.
- Be overall responsible for the regional sales, margins, profitability, headcount and growth goals through self and team.
- Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques for end users and manage accounts in India and globally to increase customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the region.
- Managing a sales team in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed accepted goals, objectives and targets
- Develop and maintain relations with OEMs and Manufacturers.
- Forecast annual, quarterly, and monthly sales goals.
- Coach, develop and assist the ESMs in their planning, sales techniques, account management and technical knowledge by arranging presentations of strategies, training, seminars, and through regular meetings.
- Develop specific plans to ensure long term-term growth and short-term targets.
- Review regional expenses and recommend cost optimization improvements.
- Anticipate potential and address current problems with prompt and effective solutions
- Identify hiring needs, and collaborate with HR to select and train new salespeople.
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth.
- Operate as ‘farmer’ for large enterprise accounts while hunting for new accounts.
- Result orientation; setting and achieving targets and objectives in time
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- Strong relationship building, analytical and negotiation skills.
- Customer centricity; being the customer’s success manager internally at Rahi
- Ability to work collaboratively with all the verticals across the all geographies in India and other global regions.
- Coaching and leading a team
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- The ability to influence and negotiate with others
- Commercial awareness
- The ability to think creatively and strategically
- Organisational skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to be motivated by targets
- Basic IT skills.
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
Position(s): Executive/ Senior Executives – Tele-sales/ Inside Sales
We are looking for enthusiastic and talented Tele Sales/ Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a competitive and quick sales cycle environment.
• Sourcing new business opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails.
• Understanding customer needs and requirements and accordingly suggesting the best solution.
• Close new business by qualifying opportunities and securing online demonstrations/meetings with key decision makers.
• Attend sales meetings, work closely with the team, and keep current with all product information, pricing, and contract terms.
• Staying informed about competing products, new technologies, and services.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• 0-5 years of Tele / Inside sales experience in the B2B market with demonstrated success in solution sales domains such as enterprise software.
• Demonstrated experience developing new business relationships at all levels of enterprise organisations.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Strong listening and presentation skills.
• Comfortable selling tech product over calls and web presentation tools.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
• Minimum qualification: A bachelor's degree in any discipline.
A proven sales record and experience selling SaaS/PaaS products will be a big plus
Job Description :
The candidate will able to work closely with Business Development Manager to develop and improve the sales into the US market specifically, but not limited to establish plans and strategies to expand the client portfolio, and should be able to explore the market penetration solutions.
Candidate should be able to speak with new and existing clients over phone and chat.
Be able to co-ordinate with clients (Scheduling meetings and calls).
Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
Negotiating and renegotiating by phone and email.
Give products or services demo to clients.
Ensuring to meet monthly sales goals for the team.
Pitching products and/or services.
Build and maintain client relationships.
Strong English communication(Fluency in English is Necessary).
Ability to solve tough problems.
Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations.
Excellent time management and organization.
Any Graduate (BCA, MCA, B.Tech, M.Tech, B.E in Computers, B.Sc. (IT), M.Sc. (IT) or MBA in Marketing).
Must Required Skills : Fluency in English.
(Strong written and verbal communication skills)
- Manage the sales team to sell advertisement space and time.
- Maintain a good relationship with clients to ensure continuous business growth.
- Coordinate with Sales Head to set pricing for advertisements.
- Ensure on-time delivery and quality of advertisements.
- Ensure timely advertising billing and payment for customers
- Develop sales strategies to achieve short and long term sales revenue objectives.
- Review the sales processes and suggest improvements.
- Communicate regularly with customers and management to discuss advertising project progress, status, and issues if any.
- Develop innovative and creative ideas for increasing sales.
- Develop an overall budget and manage expenses within the budget.
- Prioritize customers based on revenue potential.
- Determine new sales opportunities by studying the latest market trends.
- Plan the advertising account activities such as identifying customers, managing resources, and setting deadlines.
- Determine the sales forecast and present the figures to the management and customers.
- Prepare sales presentations and proposals for customers.
Greetings from Kalibre Global
(1) Job Title:- Telesales Executive
(2) Can speak fluently in Hindi & Gujarati
(3) Exp.:- 06M to 1yrs.
(4) Edu:- Any Graduate
(5) Working days:- Mon to Sat
6) Location:- Thaltej Cross Road, Ahmedabad
Leads will be provided by company, Experience with Ms-office, Generate prospects over the phone, Follow up with incoming leads, Ability to develop maintain positive working relationships with clients, Good communication skills, Search for new lead online portals. etc.
Tars is a Conversational Marketing Platform which enables businesses to increase their conversion rate, generate more qualified leads by using chatbot landing pages and automated customer support. Some of our customers include American Express, Daimler, Vodacom, University of California and they have been using our chatbots for requirements in marketing, customer service, customer onboarding, engagement as well as internal operational aspects.
Till date, our product has enabled over 20,000 creators to build over 35,000 chatbots that have together completed over 50 million conversations.
What's more, we are poised for scale and growth, which is why we need more talent like yourself.
We believe in:
- Building a large profitable business: We envision building a capital-efficient, large, profitable business to achieve our mission. This means less dependence on investors & more ownership with the team. We are one of the few profitable Indian SaaS startups building Value SaaS.
- Employee Wellness <> Customer Success: We give as much importance to each team member’s personal & professional success as much as we care about our customer's success. We believe it’s all about balance.
Tars is looking to hire an Account Executive to close new sales. In this role, your goal is to help:
- Marketers get better ROI in their campaigns
- Help customer support teams deliver a better experience with automation
You will be handed sales qualified leads that are generated through various inbound & outbound channels, and you will be responsible for handling that relationship until they sign a contract. Once they sign a contract, customer success will take over and help them succeed.
Our ideal candidate is confident, can communicate clearly, and has a passion for sales.
Please be aware that the market you will be selling into in this position currently will be the US. So you are expected to work during US EST hours.
- KPIs - Number of new deals closed, $ revenue added, opportunity to closed-won conversion rate.
- Follow a solution selling approach to understand the challenges customer is looking to solve and helping them realise why our product is the solution for them.
- Handle product demos for sales qualified leads - Show them how Tars can solve their challenges and achieve their goals. You’ll also present pricing, according to their requirements.
- Handle all further conversations from product questions to contract negotiations after an opportunity is created to eventually close the deal and handover to customer success team.
- Prioritize and consistently nurture all the leads in your pipeline with high quality followups.
- You will be supported by the rest of the team whenever you need assistance. Eg: if there are deep technical questions, an engineer can join the call with you. If there are questions about the product roadmap, a product manager will join the call. If you need help with negotiating a contract, the CEO will join the call with you.
- Identify insights and pain points from conversations with prospects, and contribute to the product roadmap by providing active feedback to the product team.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills.
- Experience in SaaS sales, to the US geography is a bonus.
Ability to learn quickly. Eg: learn the product, learn solution selling methodology, etc.
- Fun & confident personality. Someone who loves to meet new people and build relationships.
- Pays great attention to detail, loves taking notes and maintains discipline with CRM.
- Highly motivated to work at a scaling startup.
What will a typical quarter look like?
- By the beginning of the quarter we’ll come up with the targets for the quarter, in terms of number of new deals closed, and $ revenue added.
- Based on the targets, you will prioritize the right leads to maximize your pipeline and close more revenue.
- You will participate in weekly deal reviews to discuss and get tactical advice to drive closure.
- In the last two weeks of the quarter we’ll start working on goals for the next quarter.
What will make you successful in this role?
- First and foremost, you need to be good at building rapport with prospects. Relationship building is very critical to be successful as a salesperson in this market. They need to first trust you before buying anything from you.
- You need to get really good at solution selling. Our product is not a commodity with simple features. You need to be able to connect the customer’s needs, don the consultant’s hat, and provide the right solution to them. That’s half the sale. You need to develop a good enough understanding of the product and the market to be effective at this.
- You need patience but you need to be proactive in nurturing the prospect to succeed in this role.
- You need to be resilient, be ready to face rejections and still keep going. Without an intrinsic motivation to perform well and constantly improve, this is a hard job. It will take time to succeed.
- You need to be disciplined and good at multi tasking. When you have many leads in your pipeline at any time, prioritization & context switching become critical skills. Otherwise, it’s easy to get overwhelmed.
How will we set you up for success in this role?
- We will provide you with detailed training to give you a head start. We’ll also talk about the competitive landscape, provide you access to hundreds of recorded conversations, and existing marketing materials. Our CRM is a treasure trove :)
- We will provide you an in-depth training into our product along with sandbox access to let you play around. The focus is for you to figure out how each piece helps toward solving the puzzle for customers.
- We’ll walk you through our current sales playbook and sales enablement materials. We’ll also do a deep dive on competitors and handling other objections, along with role plays to get you prepared.
- During the first 4 weeks, you will be invited to shadow plenty of sales calls just to listen in and understand how we go about sales currently. We believe everybody will learn different things from this process but it has worked very effectively in the past.
- We have a weekly 30 min standup for marketing, SDRs, and AEs to sync up along with the CEO. It ensures we are all aligned and understand the priorities. You will have a quarterly 1:1 review with the CEO to discuss your career goals and overall success, apart from regular mentoring.
- We will provide you access to the best SaaS sales resources and add you to a few SaaS sales communities so you can discuss with other people in similar roles - learn and teach at the same time. We’ve found that this is the fastest way to improve your skills.
- Most importantly, we will help you setup a one-on-one casual chat with every member of the Tars team so you get to know everyone well.
Why should you join Tars?
SaaS is set to explode in India and Inside Sales is one of the most critical functions for any growing SaaS company. Over the years we have developed some of the best practices in inside sales. In this role, you will get to learn a lot and become a highly skilled salesperson. At the same time, the team is still small enough for you to change how things are done and have an outsized impact.
This is what our team members enjoy the most about Tars:
- Freedom & Responsibility: If you are a person who wants to take up challenging work & push your personal boundaries, then this is the right place for you.
- Great Salary & Equity: For our top performers and leaders, we grant stock options. As Tars continues to grow, you’ll have a real opportunity to create wealth for yourself and your family. We'll ensure you are financially well-off in the end.
- Transparency: If you ever wanted to know what it’s like to be on an entrepreneurial journey, then working with Tars gives you that opportunity to experience it all first hand.
- Remote-work friendly: Allowances to setup workspace at home and recurring allowances to make you happier and more productive.
If all of this sounds exciting to you, join us for an exciting and fulfilling ride at Tars!
We’re seeking a qualified Sales Manager to sell Whitehat Jr’s product that our customers have grown to rely on. The Sales Manager will utilise their skills to generate high quality leads, build a strong relationship with customers and close deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and demonstrate the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
Role details (please read)
Scope: Exceed targets for New Sales, Referrals or Renewals, in an individual contributor role
Work Location: Remote online work until offices reopen, candidate may be based anywhere in India
Working days: 6 working days with 1 day-off which may be during week
Shifts (subject to change): shift start hour will be after 6 AM and shift end hour before 12 midnight
Mandatory Language Fluency: English, Hindi
Laptop/Wi-fi: candidates to use their own laptops, wi-fi will be reimbursed
Additional Compensation: If applicable, this will be decided basis your allocated shift after you join
Proven B2C Sales track record of exceeding targets, >2 years of Sales experience
Fluency in English and Hindi, ability and willingness to deliver in a high pressure environment
Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organisational skills.
Ability to counsel a parent for the child's future
Comfortable with changing shift timings so that we may serve our customers better
Graduation is not mandatory for candidates with 3+ years of experience
Working knowledge of Salesforce, spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets ) and powerpoint