Testsigma is built to make test automation effortless. We are a fast-growing, product-based startup backed by leading global Investors like Accel, STRIVE and Marquee Angels.
We are the first open-source test automation platform built out of India and competing with global giants. With product-market fit and a terrific team, we’re poised to capture the global market for AI driven, cloud-based test automation platforms.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
As a Senior Account Executive, being part of an excellent sales team of A-Players, you will find an environment of immense learning & growth! Come & be a part of one of the fastest-growing global Dev Infra companies!
This will be a hands-on position in a typical start-up environment, so we are looking for a motivated self-starter who isn't afraid to roll up their sleeves and experiment quickly to achieve the goals.
What you will be doing:
- Consistently meet & exceed sales quota.
- Educate and nurture prospects, conduct a demo with each lead, share what Testsigma does, and employ a value-based solution selling methodology to drive these leads through a high-velocity pipeline.
- Execute all phases of the pipeline, and push deals through the sales cycle towards closure.
- Build a robust pipeline to meet quota consistently.
- Lead customers through an end-to-end sales cycle in collaboration with Pre-Sales and Support teams.
- Manage the entire sales lifecycle from customer engagement, POC and contract negotiation.
- Develop executive relationships to expand revenue potential.
- Articulate Testsigma's' value proposition clearly and effectively to potential clients while understanding the competitive landscape.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of how the overall business solution is positioned, deployed and supported.
- Work with all levels of GTM leadership to continuously improve processes like territory planning, lead/pipeline/opportunity management and KPIs.
- Maintain excellent data discipline in salesforce.com for your book of business
- Responsible for global geography for now.
- 6 to 10 years of experience selling complex technology products.
- Minimum 4 years in the end-to-end sales process, including closing as an AE
- Experience in driving B2B sales growth, preferably in a technology/product environment (in SaaS industry preferred), selling to a technical audience.
- End-to-end sales experience managing complex sales cycles requiring stakeholder mapping, running technical proofs-of-concept in collaboration with a Solutions Engineer, price negotiations.
- Experience selling Enterprise level deals, selling to C-suite
- Consistent success with sales quota attainment
- Exceptional communication, problem-solving and collaboration skills
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
- Strong prospecting skills
Note: Candidates from SAAS, Technoly product background prefered.
Territory : North America (Night shift)
We are looking for an expert salesperson with experience of working in the
domain of B2B sales targeting the legal, service, banking or retail industry.
The candidate will be responsible for working with our strategic partnerships
team and build a portfolio of clients and onboard them for various service
The candidate shall engage with corporates in order to pitch, manage the
relationship and handle customer requirements.
The job will also require account management experience of handling corporate
accounts with focus on the service & ITeS sector.
Customize content, proposal, mailers and collaterals for clients and represent
companies with complete understanding of our services.
Maintain and track goals, monthly sales data and other important metrics.
Skills & Qualifications:
1. The candidate must be willing to work out of our Chennai office.
2. Must have in-depth knowledge and experience of the sales process,
lead generation, closing the deal.
3. The candidate must be skilled in corporate communications, MS-Excel, MS-
Powerpoint and LinkedIn networking.
4. The candidate must have the necessary expertise for discovering potential
clientele from various databases.
5. Travel locally and across India, if required.
Compensation: Negotiable based on current salary and industry standards
· Enter the data in the system.
· Get the necessary approval then prepare and send the Order Acceptance to the customer.
· Prepare and send the Performa invoice.
· Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
· Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings, and propose improvements.
· Sort and store all financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
· Reporting daily, and monthly progress reports to the concerned reporting authority.
Location(s): Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad
We are looking for enthusiastic and talented Tele Sales/ Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a
competitive and quick sales cycle environment.
• Sourcing new business opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls
• Understanding customer needs and requirements and accordingly suggesting the best
• Close new business by qualifying opportunities and securing online
demonstrations/meetings with key decision makers.
• Attend sales meetings, work closely with the team, and keep current with all product
information, pricing, and contract terms.
• Staying informed about competing products, new technologies, and services.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• 1-5 years of Tele / Inside sales experience in the B2B market with demonstrated success
in solution sales domains such as enterprise software.
• Demonstrated experience developing new business relationships at all levels of
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Strong listening and presentation skills.
• Comfortable selling tech product over calls and web presentation tools.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
• Minimum qualification: A bachelor's degree in any discipline.
• A proven sales record and experience selling SaaS/PaaS products will be a big plus.
The Dollar Business is the only multi-featured platform on foreign trade in India
[www.thedollarbusiness.com]. We are a technology company with its headquarter in Hyderabad and
regional offices in New Delhi, Ahmedabad, and Chennai. Our cloud-based technology service offering
is EXIMAPS, which is modelled as a Platform as a Service (PaaS/SaaS) product. It is powered by a
proprietary engine based on a triad of Foreign Trade Information, Human knowledge and Machine
Safety Connect is a growing company in the domain of field force and road safety.
We are looking for a high-energy and dynamic Inside Sales Representative to join our growing team and fix quality meetings with potential customers. This role will be responsible for servicing outbound sales with a focus on generating, qualifying, and engaging all prospective clients. This role is one of the first touchpoints for prospects and has the opportunity to set the tone for the sales cycle.
This position requires outbound cold calling, emailing, qualification, and tight collaboration with the Business Development Manager (BDM) to generate new opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Primary responsibility would be to generate demand and move leads through the pipeline and convert them into sales-qualified leads.
• Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries.
• Develop and execute a strong prospecting plan of attack, including email and call scripts.
• Quickly learns about the product, effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to respond to objections.
• Follow-up on leads and provide appropriate information to foster relationships.
• Educate leads on our product and nurture them until they are qualified and ready to talk with BDM.
• Schedule meetings and demos for BDM.
Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written).
Self-motivated with diligent work ethic, Experience with CRM applications.
1-2 years of experience as an Inside Sales Representative in SaaS/ B2B.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
Job Title – Enterprise Sales Executive (SAAS)
The Enterprise Sales Executive (SAAS) will be chartered with driving the adoption of the Software Vendor's technology into and within new clients while further expanding adoption across existing clients and leveraging Partners, Sales Engineering, Professional Services and Customer Success resources for success.
Success in this role will include but not be limited to:
- Market Research to develop warm leads
- Identifying new opportunities in industry verticals and driving expansion into them.
- Empathy towards customers and understanding their needs.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders as well as end customers.
- Learning mindset and the right attitude that will help you thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- Ability to multi-task and manage your tasks effectively.
Qualification required for this role include-
- 0-3 years of dedicated experience in an Enterprise sales role for Logistics/ Ecommerce related products and services
- MBA (marketing) preferred.
- Clear, concise, and effective written and oral communication skills.
Good to Have: -Prior work experience in SaaS product companies in domains relevant to Logistics /e-commerce’s.
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Superb skills and experience using Salesforce
Support account management efforts and client relationships
Keep Track of all current opportunities in the pipeline and follow up with clients as to the status of their proposal
Find new sources for clients (web searches, meetings, Linked In)
Discover,Develop and Support negotiations with new supply partners for sample/recruits for patient and health care audiences
Help create and continue to improve bidding, project management and communications for data collection sales
Use of Salesforce to document opportunities and other presales efforts
Responsible for pre-sales recruitment proposals and working with vendors
- Drive business growth and profitability of the region with strong supply sourcing, operations, marketing, competition and consumer analytics.
- Sales Manager will be responsible for driving day to day operations to achieve the overall strategic goals for our interior division.
- Delivering Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Annual - Revenue, Margin, Markdown targets.
- Contributes in creation of sales plans and completely owns up the job closure.
- Monitoring service cycle of every category and take early calls for opportunity maximization.
- Executes inter-category / intra-category events and sales promotions.
- Collaborates with cross-functional internal partners to execute the brand vision with a customer centric approach.
- 1+ years of experience in Sales/Marketing/Business Development preferably in Real Estate/Interior/Construction industry.
• Low investment.
• Entry for One Year VISA in Singapore.
• Openings in TWP Pass.
• Earn $800-$1200 & above (Rs. 40,000 - 60,000 & above).
• International career training for 1st 6 months at Singapore.
• No entrance exam/IELTS.
• Free counseling.
• Payment after VISA.
• Visa processing within 2-3 weeks.
• Transparent VISA Processing.
• Gateway to Australia.
• Arrear Candidates, Gaps are also acceptable.
• Fresher’s/Experienced can also apply.