- Market research, understanding the competitive landscape and tailoring the customer communication accordingly
- Lead generation, customer qualification, Demos and achieving sales closure
- Maintaining the customer interactions on Fresh Sales CRM
- Meeting Quarterly & Annual Revenue Targets
- Total 0-2 year of experience
- Prior experience in selling SaaS (Software as a Service) solution or subscription-based product will be a definite plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Well versed with tools to prepare engaging Business presentations
- Strong knowledge of using LinkedIn and other social media platforms to reach out to prospects
- Self driven
Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
Research and build relationships with new clients.
Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principles.
Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
Participate in pricing the solution/service.
Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Energy, passion and a real drive to get ahead
Capable, quick, determined
Immaculate attention to detail
Startup mentality, high willingness to learn, and hardworking.
- Responsible for discovering/Connecting/Pitching/On-boarding niche e-learning content creators in the universe.
- Come up with out-of-the-box strategies to engage with potential content creators using various channels in a cost-effective manner.
- Help customers understand and imagine the possibilities and potential that our platform provides to them.
- Be proficient in conducting live demos and resolve any technical queries that the customers might have.
- Mix of B2B experience in FMCG/FMCD segment along with a year or two in Ed-tech/E-commerce.
- Experience in building businesses from scratch, not sales management only.
- Experienced in managing a team of 4-8 members.
Desired Skill Set:
- Min qualification shall be graduation in any stream
- 4+ years of experience of Business Development experience
- You have a strong knowledge business development using social media channels
- You are an out-of-the-box thinker with a track record of high lead to conversion ratio
- Strong people management and persuasion skills to manage and influence both internal and external stakeholders
- Exposure to enterprise/institutional/B2B selling, SaaS selling is an advantage
- An understanding of the market and consumer insights and trends
- Should have the ability to break down business problems into product problems and evolve the main product for the respective category
As a business development manager, you'll need to:
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, clients, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organization
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Meet with clients face to face or over the phone
- Foster and develop relationships with clients
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Draw up client contracts - depending on the size of company, this task may be completed by someone else or agreements may not be as formal
- Have a good understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Train members of your team, arranging external training where appropriate
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operates
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
If your business development role is more sales orientated, you may also:
- Create a sales pipeline
- Increase sales of the business
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management.
- Develop the business sales and marketing strategy.
You'll need to have:
- An excellent telephone manner for making initial contact and for ongoing communication with Clients
- Interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with clients
- Written and verbal communication skills - needed for communicating with a range of people, both internally and externally, as well as presentation skills
- Teamworking skills and a collaborative approach to work
- Decision-making skills
- The ability to multitask and prioritize your workload
- Project management and organizational skills
- The ability to motivate yourself and set your own goals
- The ability to think strategically
- The ability to analyze sales figures and write reports
- A flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Initiative and the confidence to start things from scratch.
- You should have an experience in Management Consultancy and Gaming Industry
Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in related field with 2+ years of experience in ERP product sales. .
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), time management skills, fast learner, self‐ motivated, and comfortable taking initiative and handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent customer approach, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Proficient and demonstrable experience in prospecting, qualifying, creating value-based demonstrations
- A sales person with a proven, successful background in sales of 2+ years of experience in ERP sales.
- Responsible for New Business Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing software product sales in the Enterprise Division.
- Develop and implement strategy sales in the particular region to maximize growth opportunities, strengthen market share and maximum customer retention.
- Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business.
- Responsible for enhancing revenue, within existing and new clients, through continuous client engagement
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns, Improving sales strategy.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Creates and conducts effective presentation and product demos
- Build & Strengthen market intelligence & sales analytics for identification of opportunities, effective client solutioning and deal conversion.
- Consistently meet and exceed sales targets
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
- Create and conduct proposal and presentation based on clients’ needs and closing of orders
- Be responsible for conduct webinar about our product.
- Provide timely weekly, monthly and quarterly sales reports
- Client Relationship management
We are looking for a Sales Rock Star (Business Development Executive)
Bizpole is a Startup Accelerator and Corpo-Legal Service Provider engaged in helping realize the startup dreams and strategize the concepts into a successful venture without any failures. We are the one-stop solution for all Business Startups.
- Passionate about talking to people
- Great decision maker
- Friendly yet Professional
- Sort out Customers issues and leave them delighted
- Love to build a carrier in business consultation
- Think strategically about business
We are looking for you.
What you get….
- Friendly Work Environment
- Highly attractive salary plus commission
- New opportunity to learn and improve your leadership skills
- You should qualify leads into prospects over the phone and send proposals by email.
- Cold Calling prospects regarding our Corporate Solutions product
- Outbound calling on data collected through lead generation activities / secondary data sources
- Daily follow-ups on older leads and work on new leads
- Must be energetic, well-spoken, eager to close sales deals and generate revenue for the organization.
- Good customer service skills and a presentable personality are expected.
- Fresher who are enthusiastic about a career in sales are also welcome for trainee positions.
Ability to [Speak, Read & Write] Good Kannada, English & others This is Mandatory
Salary - Emoluments will be in two parts Fixed and Variable. - Fixed will be offered around
- Identify and prospect new Business Opportunities via personalized emails, Telephonic calls, prospecting via Social Media Platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, online Databases, Websites.
- Schedule potential Client meetings
- Constantly work with Sales and Marketing Heads to strategize on Pipeline building and its progress.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing teams to achieve Monthly/Quarterly revenue Goals.
- Prepare and Analyse lead Generation pipeline via Reports and Dashboards and give insights on the way ahead.
- Manage Sales Funnel while interacting with Prospective clients and maintain relationships for re-marketed prospects.