● Market & Customer Understanding: Understand the changing dynamics of the market and
consumers by customer interviews, user research, competition analysis, and other qualitative/quantitative techniques.
● Prioritization & Roadmap Creation: Should be able to strategically view things from 1000 feet and 10 feet. Adopt a structured approach to identify what problems need to be solved and what problems need to be solved now vs. later. Create a product roadmap for your area that has at least a 3-month forward-looking view of key customer/business problems to be solved.
● Problem Identification & Solution Discovery: Turn feedback, research or inputs from different sources into crystal clear problem statements by thinking from first principles and resolving all ambiguity. Harness the creativity of not just yourself but of other teams such as design, engg.,
business, etc to solve them. Be willing to experiment with multiple solution ideas and test them using MVPs, prototypes, etc.
● Product Delivery: Define detailed product requirements and work collaboratively with a cross-functional team (design, engineering, business, analytics, etc.) to bring a product to life. Ensure high product quality through processes such as user acceptance testing, etc.
● Go-to-Market Planning: Create a go-to-market plan working with business/marketing stakeholders to maximize product adoption and success.
● Adoption & Metrics: Define product metrics for your area, and track them continuously. Identify usage patterns and come up with action plans to move metrics in the right direction.
You should apply if you :
1. have 3-5 years of product management experience, preferably in a product & tech led company
2. are comfortable with ambiguity, work by first principles, and have exceptional problem-solving skills to transform broad ideas into actionable plans
3. have a good understanding of technology, and comfort with product management processes such as A/B experimentation, writing product requirement documents,managing product backlogs, and creating roadmaps
4. have excellent communication skills and can discuss anything with different cross-functional teams like design, Engg, analytics, marketing, operations, etc in their own language.
5. have the business acumen to understand and drive levers for business growth and profitability with high accountability
6. have worked with high growth startups or product-led organizations preferably
7. seek high ownership, independent environments and feedback oriented cultures
Toothsi is a company that offers at-home smile makeover services. The company was established in 2018. The company has brilliantly expanded its operations throughout India, and as a result, it is responsible for more than one million happy customers.
Together with our more than one hundred in-house dental specialists, our carefully picked in-house orthodontists each have more than ten years of experience working in the aligner industry. This ensures that when customers use Toothsi, customer is selecting the finest option available. Toothsi is a group of people that are well qualified in their fields and have years of experience. We collaborate with orthodontists that have worked in the field for more than ten years and developed more than one hundred thousand smiles, as well as planners, world-class technicians, and customer service specialists.
A better life starts with a beautiful smile with ToothSi
Fundamento is a skills readiness platform for customer-facing teams.
Companies can integrate the platform with existing CRMs and other tools so employees can be trained in the flow of work. Bite-sized interventions that are accessible on demand and also reinforced periodically ensure that sales and CX teams are equipped to deliver high performance and improve priority business metrics, including win rates and customer retention.
High-growth companies like Zomato, Flipkart, and Paisabazaar use the platform to measure and develop critical skills and know-how for their customer-facing teams and measurably improve business outcomes. Fundamento is backed by leading investors in the industry, including Binny Bansal, Kunal Shah, Caesar Sengupta, Pankaj Chaddah, among others.
Join us to transform the future of work.
We are looking for an exceptional and seasoned Product Manager to join the founding team at Fundamento. You’ll work closely with a passionate team of engineers, designers, marketers, and sales managers to understand customer needs and define the experiences that set Fundamento’s clients up for success.
What the role entails 👉🏽
- Manage, align, and communicate the vision for Fundamento’s Skills Readiness platform to internal stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Build, regularly manage, and execute product roadmap for the platform.
- Work closely with and communicate clearly to engineering, design, and business to ensure the correct product trade-offs and decisions can be made.
- Work as a bridge between customers, business, marketing, design, and engineering. You are responsible for making a product and ensuring you can create ambassadors and advocates for the development and its vision among these key stakeholder categories.
- Own sprint execution and lead scrum
- Always advocate for the customers - do what it takes to get customer feedback with or without the help of the sales team. Define and analyze key performance metrics to support and inform product decisions.
- Continuously evaluate product fit and process optimization, and ascertain technical dependencies.
- Approach your work with a global design mindset to ensure we’re considering the needs of all future customers, wherever they may be
- Demonstrate your team releases to internal and external stakeholders.
Desired candidate profile 👇🏽
- 3+ years experience in designing and delivering world-class software products in a Product Management role.
- Prior experience working on a B2B SaaS product is a must.
- Experience must include having been through the Product-Market-Fit journey of a product.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to break down a big vision into actionable, bite-size milestones
- Ability to develop and execute a successful product roadmap.
- Experience with AI/ML is a plus.
- Comfortable using/ reading through GraphQL/ postman documentation and a decent understanding of complex Postgres DBs. An understanding of SQL is good to have.
- Self-motivated, innovative, and strong team player
- Agility and flexibility in adapting to a dynamic and hybrid work environment
Fundamento’s dynamic work environment thrives on an entrepreneurial mindset. You don’t need to be a rockstar to come work with us. Instead, you should be willing to learn and hungry for outcomes. We’re a young start-up so comfort with ambiguity is always a big plus.
We grow when you grow.
Ankit Durga (Co-founder & CEO) - Co-founded Leap Skills in 2013, before that he worked in various managerial roles across both - corporates and start-ups (Ernst and Young, Zomato, Happily Unmarried). He is an alumnus of Harvard’s Executive Program for Strategic Nonprofit Management and an INK Fellow.
Megha Aggarwal (Co-founder) - is an Oxford alumna & a Chevening Scholar from the London School of Economics. She is an ex-investment banker who comes with years of experience in financial strategy owing to her work at Morgan Stanley, New York.
Binny Bansal (Founder, Flipkart), Kunal Shah (Founder, Cred), Caesar Sengupta (VP and GM, Payments and Next Billion Users initiative, Google), Amrish Rau (CEO, PineLabs) Mohit Joshi (President, Infosys; Non-Executive Director at Aviva), Elea Foundation
- Lead the development and implementation of a product strategy
- Work with cross-functional teams to define product features
- Prioritize product features based on customer needs, business goals, and market trends
- Manage the product roadmap
- Collaborate with designers and engineers
- Ensure timely delivery of high-quality products
Egregore Labs (www.egregorelabs.com) is a financial software company founded in 2017 by Prashant Vijay (ISB, Tulane) & Hari Balaji (IIM Ahmedabad, IIT Madras) both of whom have spent over a decade each in Financial Services, with a majority of their experience at Goldman Sachs across New York, Hong Kong & Singapore in roles across Trading, Quant & Technology.
We are looking for an experienced technical product manager to work with us. Our product combines Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision and Knowledge Graphs.
The Right Person For This Role Will
- Have a deep understanding of NLP, Computer Vision
- Potentially have exposure to Knowledge Graphs
- Have strong solution skills in translating customer needs to product requirements
- Engineering background mandatory, you will be expected to get hands-on with code and data
- Project manage the delivery of POCs and Product, interfacing with engineering and implementation teams
- Propose and implement fast Proof of Concepts and lightweight experiments
- Ability and experience working with technical teams, and development, requirement analysis, or PM experience around APIs is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills with a tendency to prefer data over instinct
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, with competing resources and priorities, through planning, development, and launch.
- Exposure to data science will be a big plus.
- Exposure or experience in Financial Services a big plus
Here's are some of the things you might have to do on any given day :
- Join a client call and understand what their requirements are
- Work with a developer (or solo) to build a quick POC using our technologies for the client
- Work with the engineering team to build and deploy production solutions (cloud and on-prem)
- Do calls with client technical, architecture, and data science teams to explain our product and deployment
- At least 3 years of diverse experience in product or services organizations working on NLP driven products
- Experience in serving Enterprise / Fortune 500 Clients
- Familiarity with the competitive landscape of NLP and Computer Vision products
- Experience in IDP / RPA a big plus
- Expertise in programming using Python or similar scripting languages
- In-depth exposure to technologies used in web-based SaaS products, including REST APIs
- Sound understanding of Postgres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Google APIs
- Microservices Architecture Pattern
We are looking for a person who has :
- Resourcefulness- - we're looking for versatile developers who are good at figuring out what they need to use, learn, build, re-purpose to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
- Ownership- - We like to be directive and not prescriptive in our management. We- d love for you to take ownership of what you work on, and tell us what to do, rather than the other way round.
- Work Ethic- - We've grown up on Wall Street. We work hard and have aggressive goals. We want our teammates to be focused, goal-oriented, and consistent high achievers.
- Execution Focus- - Our business is about getting things done and getting things done right. We want outcome-focused colleagues who can multi-task, and execute quickly and elegantly.
We are an early-stage company. Working here is not for the faint-hearted. An intense and unstructured work environment, lots of excitement, and a group of motivated colleagues is what we bring to the table. We ask you to bring your undivided attention, strong worth ethic & resourcefulness. We are Delhi-based and work 6 days a week. We operate in a Python environment.
- As a founding member of the Product team, you will be responsible for managing the roadmap, features and manage the product lifecycle of the Niro credit applications.
- Setup data-driven experiments to optimize for key metrics, conversions etc.
- Communicate extensively with users and stakeholders to understand their pain points and eliminate those.
- Define clear and well-scoped requirement documents.
- Work with engineers and designers and ship features and product improvements.
- 4+ years experience in Product Management and working closely with designers and engineering team members to ship products.
- Passion for solving consumer problems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High affinity for making decisions with data.
- Prior Fintech experience and/ or experience in shipping delightful products is a plus.
- Prior experience with product experimentation is a plus.
- To work with smart, talented, fun people all around you.
- To work for a well-funded, fintech company with a good comp and benefits.
- Generous ESOP with no nasty clauses.
- Unlimited sick leave
- A learning wallet to upgrade your skills
‘Product Manager -1’ is to be an innovative and self-motivated product management professional who is to be responsible for enabling a seamless end-to-end experience, for our products, solutions, and services, across the various stages of a customer journey; and will influence future product feature-sets, with a continual strive for meeting marketplace requisites and to eliminate customer pain points. This role will work collaboratively with product management, UI/UX, operations, engineering, architecture, customer success, and other teams across the organization to identify, prioritize, design and deliver superior user experiences. The person in this role will be influencing the products roadmap, while leveraging customer insights, market dynamics, and technology trends, to drive a positively differentiated customer service/user experience, and to turn that knowledge into innovative and easy to-use products/features/ solutions.
‘Product Manager -1’ is to combine business knowledge, technical expertise, and creativity, to actualize use cases for maximizing the potential of our products, solutions, and services, with ownership for discovering new products/improvements, revenue opportunities, and customer requirements, and for managing overall UX product experience. The individual in the role will be mapping the capabilities of technology solutions for marketplace positioning and for delivery of a customer oriented messaging, in terms of technologies, capabilities, and functionalities; articulate value propositions, and superior differentiators; and will support building marketing collaterals, conducts knowledge transfer and training for the customer facing workforce for functional expertise.
Role & Responsibilities:
This position requires a combination of strong technical acumen and product management skills, with knowledge about the competitive landscape, and deep understanding of buyer personas; working collaboratively across the organisation to ensure revenue and client satisfaction goals are met. The role responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Develop deep understanding for our suite of products/solutions/services; and support evolution of the company's vision, strategy and product roadmap, securing leadership buy-in and support;
- Perform research and analyses that enables informed decision making on issues such as cost, utility, and timelines for products; and support creating user flows, wireframes, and prototypes
- Analyse, and map, the products/solutions/services, to customer requirements, and for newer use cases, and support discernments to highlight value propositions and differentiations for successes in marketplace
- Support customer acquisition efforts for strategizing and preparing responses to request for proposals, with right-fit solutioning, accentuating strengths and uniqueness, and drive regular awareness campaigns, as needed from time-to-time
- Drive product functional, and use case, documentation efforts; maintain indexed knowledge repositories for easy access for future references and ease of retrieval
- Identify opportunities and support signed off product ideas into actionable concepts, timelines, and projects that align to the overall product strategy
- Collaborate closely with customer facing teams understand client needs and ensure optimal go to market and acceptance of new and enhanced user functionality; and support customer acquisition and retention strategies
- Support to identify target client segments and markets, evaluate market trends and competition strategies to inform recommendations on product pricing and positioning;
- Perform tracking and monitoring the commercial success of products relative to business case/plan expectations and take remedial action if not meeting expectations
- Drive positively impactful user experience for our various products/solutions/services; understand the user's needs (both spoken & tacit) and identify current gaps, while ensuring that users and data are at the heart of decision making
- If needed, interface with external partners/aggregators/integrators/government bodies/financial institutions in order to get clarity on the path forward & collaborate with engineering, project management, to accelerate deliveries Input to and align with the UX strategy, including industry trends, best practices and standards, feasibility, innovation and ideation
- Participate in any other Product Management and UX team initiatives as required
- B-Tech in computer science, or equivalent. Post-graduation in management, marketing, or product management, preferable. Additional certification in product management, business analytics, desirable
- Typically, 7 to 10 years’ experience in a dynamic product management and/or software requirements gathering role, in banking/FinTech areas,
- Demonstrable track record of successfully taking products to market, ideally a consumer facing product of significant scale, with successful delivering finely-tuned product marketing strategies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking
- Strong interpersonal skills and a knack for productive collaboration across varying departments
- Experience with UI/UX design software and wireframe tools, and ability to Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and functional diagrams
- Detail-oriented and data-driven and well organized; and possess an encouraging, can-do attitude
- Proven problem solver, with ability to analyse market requirements and bridge communication between technology/engineering and marketing/sales teams
- Self-motivated, self-sufficient, effective, versatile and action-oriented
- Proven creative thinker with ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
An innovation centric product company, Mobileware thrives on the potential of a fast-paced financial landscape in India. Over the years, we @ Mobileware have made a “Digital” difference to all types of banks viz. PSUs, Cooperative and Urban & Rural banks. To know more about us, you can view our website at www.mobilewaretech.com .
Evaluate new use cases to identify product-market fit and evolve the value proposition of existing use cases through user feedback · Engage with customers and work with internal stakeholders like sales, solutions and engineering teams in creating innovative solutions · Create artefacts and run marketing campaigns to scale existing and new Go-to market initiatives · Enable sales, solutioning and marketing team to position the product in appropriate markets and channels.
You Are (behaviours to display - DRIVE) · Must be able to collaborate across stakeholders – Internally (Sales, Marketing, Solution Architects, Solutions Engg, Service Delivery and Assurance) and Externally (Customer forums, Partners, etc) · Understanding on Industry footprints & great product knowledge would be an additional advantage. · Highlight DRIVE behaviours – Accountability & Ownership, Collaboration, Innovation & Agility
Certifications) · B.E. / B.tech with Masters Degree in Management from a premier institute with 2 - 6 years of enterprise product or technology roles. · Prefered experience: o Cloud, IT/SI/Telecom organizations o Experience in working with Large enterprise environment o Pro-active liaise with other company functions (e.g. Sales / Marketing / Solutions / Service
Job Description – Head of Products
Credgenics is India’s first of its kind NPA resolution platform backed by credible investors including Accel Partners and Titan Capital. We work with financial institutions, Banks, NBFCs & Digital lending firms to improve their collections efficiency using technology, automation intelligence and optimal legal routes in order to facilitate the resolution of stressed assets. With all major banks and NBFCs as our clients, our SaaS based collections platform helps them efficiently improve their NPA, geographic reach and customer experience.
About the Role:
Credgenics is seeking a Product Leader to lead the core product team to build seamless, efficient, and delightful experiences for our customers for all the products across all the markets. The Product Leader would also build a robust, scalable, and extendable platform to power the mission to reduce the exponentially growing Non Performing Assets in the Indian Economy by harnessing the power of technology and data driven analytics. Company’s focus is to provide deep insights that improve collection efficiency across delinquent portfolios of ARCs, Banks & NBFCs.
- Provide leadership, management, and technical vision to the entire engineering team and the company
- Lead the entire lifecycle of development for key areas of the product. This encompasses everything from researching new products and features and creating detailed specs, triaging bugs, managing the team's workflow, and shipping deliverables on time
- Work closely with our engineering and operational teams to triage bugs and set high-level quarterly milestones
- Draw insights from user research, experiments, and industry trends to set the team strategy and prioritize projects that sustainably grow our customer base and drive adoption of new products
- Set ambitious goals for yourself and our team
- Manage workflow to ship deliverables on time
- Work closely with the engineering, design, marketing, and analytics teams across our global offices to grow our customer base through conversion rate optimization, retention, and re-engagement initiatives
- Lead a team of 10 Product engineers and report directly to the CTO
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have an Engineering Degree - B.E/B.Tech
- 8 to 10 years of experience in Product Management with a demonstrated ability to lead technical teams
- Prior experience with a high-growth FinTech/B2B SaaS product or in a growth-focused role is a plus
- Experience managing a team of product engineers
- Proven intuition and skills for designing world-class customer experiences through well-honed user research techniques and mock ups
- Top-notch analytical abilities including some familiarity with SQL
- Measure initiatives quantitatively, and you draw actionable insights to guide decisions
- Creative and have a track record of testing and launching new ideas
- Built and maintained complex back-end systems at scale and have proven intuition for designing robust tools and processes that can adapt quickly and grow
This role will be based out of New Delhi
We offer an innovative, fast paced, and entrepreneurial work environment where you’ll be at the centre of leading change by leveraging technology and creating boundless impact in the FinTech ecosystem.
- 2-7 years of total experience in Product Development.
- BE/BTech or any relevant degree with a background in consumer internet products
- 2-4 years’ experience delivering highly successful and innovative products with your fingerprints all over them - you’re extremely proud of what you’ve accomplished
- You carry the optimum blend of business, creativity (UI/UX) and technology.
- You are hands-on and go-getter to build & enhance your product through team work.
- You are on a constant drive to expand the product through research & stitching new partnerships.
- Person from a travel & accommodation background will be preferred.
- You’re expected to be a polymath who can bring ideas and analogies from different domains to solve a problem. You should be able to understand third or fourth level metrics.
- Stellar design instincts and product taste
- Finger-tippiness with data: you just go get the data you need with no muss/fuss and can whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to leverage data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis.
- Grittiness: You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
- Hands on experience on MS Excel is preferred.
- Most importantly, you should be fun to work with.
- You’ll be responsible for absorbing all the complexities of the domain and make simple, elegant and polished products for our users. You’ll have to learn and unlearn fast across domains.
- You’ll be working closely with the engineers, designers and analysts who care deeply about their product. You should be able to quickly build rapport with them. Persuasiveness is more valued here than authority.
- You’ll be owning product charters and would be responsible for every delivery. Your product charter will change as we evolve.
- You should be able to understand macro changes in the market and identify potential opportunities and risks. You should be able to plan features in smaller sprints while keeping an eye on the larger vision.
- You’ll be extremely meticulous and prudent in testing every feature that goes out. We ship high quality software.
- You’ll be the internal evangelist of the product who will go to everyone and help them understand why we should build a feature.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
- Team player who can adapt to new and evolving processes.
Product Manager - Chennai
Who we are?
Kaleidofin is a financial platform for the masses in India, which provides intuitive solutions tailored to the customer’s goals and provides a payments platform for digitizing payments across financial institutions. We are working towards creating fair and transparent financial solutions that can target millions of customers and enterprises in India that don’t have easy access to formal financial planning.
In a very short time span, global investors such as Oiko Credit, Omidyar Network and Blume Ventures have supported Kaleidofin’s well thought out business model with $8 million in seed and Series A funding. The company was one of only ten startups chosen for the Google LaunchPad Accelerator program in 2019, was recognized as India's Most Innovative Wealth, Asset and Investment Management Service/Product by the Internet & Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) and was selected to present at United Nations General Assembly Special Task Force Event.
Kaleidofin aims to become a leading FinTech player bringing financial solutions to everyone. We have brought together a fantastic team with folks with prior experience at Google, Amazon, Oracle, Microsoft, IFMR, WebMD, that are all working towards this common mission together.
To know more about Kaleidofin, do visit our site https://kaleidofin.com/
- Manage the execution of the entire product lifecycle management from concept through launch and beyond.
- Break down the overall roadmap into specific components for you to own the backlog.
- Grow the products and features for both existing and new products.
- Own responsibility and accountability for the product experience and associated OKR’s.
- Define, implement, and own metrics to monitor and communicate product performance, validate hypothesis, refine content and experience.
- Analyze and educate the business on the market dynamics, trends and our competition.
- 3+ years of experience in product management. FinTech market experience a strong plus.
- Experience creating and contributing to a software product roadmap, evangelizing the product vision.
- Experience working directly and cross-functionally with developers, product managers, and other related stakeholders
- Excellent communication, presentation skills and ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Strong work ethic. Self-starting personality with the ability to problem solve and develop creative solutions. Works well and stays focused under little supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in work experience.
Founded in 2016, MyGate is reimagining the outdated procedures at gated communities through use of technology. Its several innovative features augment security at the gate and enhance convenience within for over 600,000 homes in 10+ Indian cities.
Named one of India’s most innovative Company in 2018, MyGate was conceptualized, designed and executed by its three founders, who have tremendous experience in the Armed Forces, Technology and Operations. Founded by ISB/IIM/IIT alumni, MyGate has raised funding from institutional investors and is well capitalized for massive growth plans.
MyGate is at a stage where product market fit is established and have a strong leadership team in place and scale & distribution engine has kicked in. MyGate have had great people join and continue to look for more to join.
Here is what you should expect from MyGate:
1. The company to do well - this could mean multiple things but here are few that are likely to matter for you: MyGate as a brand to be popular and well known, our client base to grow month on month. Most importantly because we are in growth stage, we should not do stupid things and run out of money!
2. PPP - you would have a Platform for Personally and Professionally grow. This means opportunity to do challenging & stimulating work that puts you out of your comfort zone and forces you to learn every day. When you look back, you should feel your "stock price" growing in the market! Gold shines in fire. You will get the fire, are you the gold?
3. Recognition - Your growth in the company would be linked only to performance and not your past experience. If you do well, there should be recognition, growth in span of influence, reward and financial growth.
4. Good Manager - Each of you should have a good person to report to. Your manager should be facilitator of your success, someone you can look up to, someone that makes you feel excited to come to work and give your best every day!
5. Flat Culture - As we grow, we will no doubt have structure, hierarchy and processes in place. This should not mean slowing down of decision making and most certainly this does not mean hierarchy in communication. You should be able to reach out to anyone in the organization.
6. Client Focus - We will always be a client centric company. If we service the client right and continue to delight them, we will be in our path to build a great company.
7. Fair, Ethical and High on Integrity - These are foundations of the company. We will be always be ethical, high on integrity and fair to everyone whose life is being touched by MyGate.
What you’ll do
• Own product strategy, execution and go-to-market for one of MyGate’s mobile consumer products or product lines
• Understand motivations and behavior of one or more types of users and be obsessed with creating delightful product experiences for these users
• Drive user adoption, engagement and retention on products you own
• Work with key stakeholders across business and technology teams to evaluate and prioritize opportunities and develop product strategy
• Work closely with a cross-functional team of design, engineering, business development and operations counterparts to build and take your products to market
• Determine the metrics that determine business, product and operational success and track these metrics to improve and evolve your product
Skills and experience you should have
• 4 years of product management experience building and launching consumer products, with at least 2 years in mobile consumer products
• Deep user empathy layered with a strong understanding of business
• Be self-driven with a high degree of ownership and urgency
• Be customer focused, analytical and data-driven in your decision making. Use user research, A/B testing and continuous experiments to guide your product thinking
• Track record of strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
• Can build effective partnerships with business owners across business lines
• Thrive in an ambiguous environment with changing needs
Other great things to have
• Past technical background, with 2+ years in an engineering role
• Experience building products for vernacular, regional or “next 100 million” consumers