- Key Technical Skills: Deep experience on Performance Engineering with understanding of Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experienced in defining and realizing end-to-end Technical Architecture for large scale real- time enterprise Ability to identify and define non-functional requirements and design systems to meet the same.
- Ability to review existing Architectures and identify Risks, Trade-offs, and share recommendations for addressing the identified
- Demonstrate strong understanding of cloud architecture considerations when scaling and tuning application deployments. Must have hands on experience working on any of the Cloud deployments on AWS or
- Good experience on leveraging APM tools to provide deep dive analysis on performance problems. Deep understanding of the dashboards which can be built for CIO level interactions. Must have relevant experience on APM tools like Dynatrace or AppDynamics.
- Experience in performance optimization of J2EE systems on any of different types of application servers - WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss etc. Deep expertise in any one of the application servers is a
- Experience in creating and reviewing technical documents like Architecture blueprint, Design specifications, Deployment
- Experience on working on Performance Testing Projects. Fair understanding of Performance Testing tools - Apache JMeter /Gatling/ HP Load Runner for Load testing. Must be in a position to review Performance Testing programs and steer directions towards right Workload Model, appropriate Test and Monitoring Strategy, build performance models and derive at right Capacity Planning.
- Experience in Big Data Analytics like - Apache Kafka, Apache Storm, Apache Hadoop, Apache
- Good skills in RDBMS like: Oracle, MS-SQL, MySQL, Cassandra, and Mongo DB
- Exposure to Agile methodologies & Continuous Integration Tools
- Entrepreneur / Intrapreneur (someone who has built technology teams ground-up, built new solutions from scratch)
- Very sound understanding of technology and have a consultative
- Sound understanding of complex enterprise IT environment and issues faced by CIOs in the digital
- Excellent Pre-sales experience and have played a key role in winning business along with the sales
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, liaison and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Good negotiation skills
- Go getter and results oriented
- High energy level with ability to work well under pressure
- Good relationship building skills. Someone who enjoys CIOs trust and has an ability to develop relationships at all levels (technology teams) of the customer
About Avekshaa Technologies
Avekshaa Technologies (www.avekshaa.com|www.appneura.com ) is a next-generation information technology products and solutions company, providing specialized solutions in the P-A-S-S™ (Performance, Availability, Scalability and Security) Assurance space to the Enterprise customers globally.
We are the pioneers in introducing a paradigm shift in the way the Performance, Availability, Security and Scalability (P-A-S-S™) requirements are delivered to business-critical applications and IT systems.
We make our customers business-ready for the Digital age.
Our Credentials: Avekshaa has successfully built a brand for itself in the Performance engineering space in India. It has an installed base of over 40 Enterprise customers (including 2 in Australia), has won 14+ awards and recognitions, has multiple CXO level references including from board members and has been widely covered in press. Some additional details are as below,
- Top 200 for RED HERRING Asia in 2016 & 2015
- Express IT Awards- Silver winners 2015: in the Innovation category
- NASSCOM Emerge 50 Winner for the year 2013
- Deloitte Fast 50, India, 2014 & 2017 | Deloitte Fast 500, APAC, 2014, 2016 & 2017
- The Smart CEO-Startup50 - 2015,
- Niche Solutions Provider of the Year(India) – 2015 (Wealth & Finance International)
- TiE Lumis Entrepreneurial Excellence Award top 20 – 2015 & 2014
- Multiple CXO level references including from board members
- Delivered many complex and cutting-edge projects with 40 of them being unique with Industry leading Enterprise clients.
- 40+ marquee ET100 & Global Enterprise Customers
- We helped our customer build / engineer one of the largest Media delivery system on Mobile (4G) in the world involving 100 million users with 10 million concurrency.
- We helped our customer re-Architect and build a core banking product on Cloud and scaled it 10 times.
- Our performance engineering team was involved in ensuring an issue-free migration of one of the largest Internet Banking System across the globe.
- We helped in optimizing a large Fraud Management System that processes more than 10 Million transactions per day with a time out of 1 sec
- 8 - 10 years of overall experience including 3+ years in mentoring & leading a high-performance team
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Have a strong understanding and appreciation for design first thinking and quality of user experience
- Be well-versed in sprint estimation, planning, tracking, change management and delivery, with prior experience of Agile-based development environments
- Knowledge of UI optimisations and performance.
- Deeper understanding of Chrome Dev Tools. Should understand the nuances of the timeline for perf monitoring.
- Deeper understanding of network layer, HTTP, HTTPS, cookies, local storage.
- Good communication skills, good visual design sense, in-depth experience in developing web-based applications.
- Strong technical aptitude and a good knowledge of CSS fundamentals
Objective: Design and develop core server side components and mentor the team.
- Design, write and deliver software to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of company's both internally critical and externally-visible services.
- Solve problems relating to mission-critical services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence; with the goal of automating response to all non-exceptional service conditions.
- Influence and create new designs, architectures, standards and methods for large-scale distributed systems.
- Engage in service capacity planning and forecasting, software performance analysis and system tuning.
- Have in mind the big picture of how systems are related to each other and use a breadth of tools and approaches to solve a broad spectrum of problems.
- Practicing processes like limiting time spent on operational work, blameless postmortems and proactive identification of potential outages factor into iterative improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience coding in one or more of the following programming languages:Java, Python and/or Go
- Experience in algorithms and data structures.
- Experience designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Understanding of Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Ability to debug, optimize code and automate routine tasks.
- Ability to systematically approach problem-solving and take initiative with a sense of accountability.
- Bonus points with proven experience on Microservices.
• Directly manage and mentor the engineers of the team
• Responsible for managing the ground up development and delivery of financial services platform
• Deal with inherent ambiguities of building something new and drive clarity in partnership with business
• Partner with Product Managers to ensure the services being developed meet the functional requirements
• Ensure the services are of high quality and meet the non-functional requirements for performance, scalability,
• Working closely with the technical architect, steer important technology decisions related to architecture and
• Own the engineering roadmap that is in alignment with the business priorities
• Own the release plans for continuous delivery and make necessary trade-offs
• Manage the software development processes using Agile Scrum/Kanban
• Ensure the team adheres to appropriate engineering best practices (design for re-use, unit testing, etc.)
• Guide team with technical insights and problem-solving techniques when facing complex issues
• Plan and execute any necessary upgrade to the technical infrastructure of the platform
• Partner with the QA team to ensure thorough E2E testing of the services developed
• Partner with the DevOps team to ensure smooth production deployment of the services and subsequent
• Be aware of the requirements of the client apps that will consume the services and work with those teams as
necessary for their smooth on-boarding
• Provide visibility to the senior leadership of the work being performed by the team
• Handle team related communication to the rest of the organization as per established operating mechanisms
• Own managing the documentation of major technical decisions in a wiki
• Bring in right talent into the team and ensure retention of the top performers
• Provide career growth path to your engineers considering their capabilities and aspirations
• Create a culture that motivates the team to excel by promoting ownership, empowerment, collaboration,
innovation, transparency, and fairness
• Role model the company values to your team
• As part of the leadership team of the Bangalore office, contribute towards making it a Great Place to Work for
• Very strong people management skills with a track record of leading high performing engineering teams
• Solid technical background in working with Cloud-based microservices (AWS preferred)
• Strong knowledge of technologies like Java, Spring Boot, Relational Databases, and No-SQL Databases
• Solid understanding of microservice architecture and design patterns
• Experience in payments and/or financial services is a plus
• Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and driving towards clarity by partnering with stakeholders
• Able to lead team through dynamic situations and making trade-offs along the way
• Career path that has grown from a hands-on engineer to a manager, and currently possessing the ability to
get into technical details (including code)
• Experience with building a product successfully from ground up is desired
• Experienced in leading teams through Agile development processes like Scrum and/or Kanban
• Very good project management capabilities in terms of planning and execution
• Ability to make technical decisions that balance short vs long term
• Experienced partnering with Product Management in converting functional requirements to technical
• Solid communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at different levels of the organization
• Passionate about understanding the customer and able to look at a problem from a customer’s perspective
• Familiarity with working in a geographically distributed environment
• Proven experience in coaching and mentoring fresh college hires to highly senior engineers
• BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
Everything we do centers around people. That means we obsess over how to make the lives of our customers, and their customers, better. And it means we prioritize a diverse F5 community where each individual can thrive.
F5 is looking for a Principal Software Engineer with experience in building FIPS-ready cryptography-based security solutions at scale. You will participate in the design and implementation of F5’s Edge Computing platform that is used to deploy global, scalable and secure applications. Your work includes, but not limited to, design, implementation, deployment, operational management, and debugging of security services of F5’s platform.
- Collaborate with architects and business leaders to understand the requirements for providing FIPS-ready cryptography-based security services for F5’s platform, design solutions, and implement them
- You will develop software for identity related security foundations of Volterra platform - Identity Management, Key Management, Secure Bootstrapping, Authentication, Authorization, Secrets Management, etc.
- You will perform necessary compliance tasks – including building and executing the test suites – required for making systems and libraries ready for FIPS
- You will vet various open source and closed source technologies, components, libraries, tools etc. and help build a highly available, highly scalable and easily manageable system
- Demonstrate technical leadership in multiple domain areas, providing mentorship to other team member
- Demonstrate leadership by taking responsibility and ownership of software components and deliver a complete product satisfying functional, scale, performance and manageability requirements
- Hands-on coding in multiple languages while considering performance, scalability, maintainability, and flexibility
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 12+ years of software engineering and development experience
- Hands on experience with multiple computer programming languages such as Golang (must), C++, Python, Java
- Hands-on experience with FIPS 140-2 and CMVP
- Ability to implement all phases of a development cycle for a software product from understanding requirements, going through design, development and deploy phases
- Good understanding of complexities and security challenges in large-scale distributed systems
- Good understanding of security concepts like IPSec/TLS, PKI, SAML/OAuth, Key management, etc.
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Compute etc.) is a plus
- Working knowledge of Virtualization technologies like KVM, Docker etc.
- Working knowledge of Cloud orchestration systems such as Kubernetes, Openstack etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, team building, and mentoring skills
• Effectively manage and lead a team of software engineers in Bangalore and their projects working on mobile games.
• Report to manager in Montreal, Canada.
• Monitor reliability and performance of all internal systems to suggest improvements.
• Work with stakeholders including product management, quality & certification, product support and solution architecture to deliver high quality, reliable & scalable products.
• Ensure compliance with security regulations.
• Manage software development projects by setting requirements, goals and timelines.
• The role calls for active role in people management, mentoring & coaching, designing solutions for
complex problems & delivering these solutions on quality and within committed timelines.
• Design strategies for future development projects based on the company’s overall objectives and resources.
• Coordinate with external stakeholders for new integrations and tools.
• BE/BTECH/MSc in Engineering, Computer Science or relevant field.
• Work experience as Manager or Director Engineering leading an engineering team of 5+.
• 8-10 years of hands-on experience.
• Experience working on multiple modern programming languages and platforms (Node.js, Typescript,
React, AWS (Lambda, AppSync, Cognito, RDS).
• Extensive experience with cloud technologies and modern human-computer interfaces.
• Hands-on experience in back-end and front-end development.
• Good understanding of agile methodologies.
• Leadership abilities with a strategic mind.
• Excellent project management skills.
- 6+ years of relevant engineering work experience and 2+ hands-on management experience.
- Experience with architectural patterns of large, high-scale applications.
- Experience building and leading platforms is a must. Experience with SOA/Microservices with Node.js and Golang is a plus
- Retained, mentored and hired senior engineers and leaders with a track record of building productive engineering teams.
- Been actively involved in setting product strategy.
- Entrepreneurial drive and have hands-on experience in creating products which solve user’s problems
CommerceIQ is a well-funded, Series B growth stage start-up that helps consumer brands grow their business on e-commerce channels (like Amazon, Walmart) using advanced algorithms and machine learning technology. We help consumer brands win shoppers at the moment of purchase by algorithmically managing supply chain, demand forecasting, promotions and advertising spend, fraud listing detection, content optimization and other aspects that help shoppers make online purchase decisions.
In 2020, CoVid 19 affected every business, few positively and many negatively. However, E-commerce adoption has gone through the roof and we have seen e-commerce spend grow from 15% to 25% of retail spend in just 8 weeks! (Compare this to a decade that it took to grow e-commerce adoption from 5 to 15%). This put us in a unique situation and provided a huge opportunity for us to help brands grow significantly on e-commerce channels.
At the back of strong product-market fit and a change in human behaviour due to CoVid that buoyed e-commerce, we tripled our revenue consecutively in 2019 and 2020. More than 50 consumer brands use our product to drive e-commerce growth. Our customers include named brands like Bayer Healthcare, J&J, Nestle, Hamilton Beach, Hill’s Pet Nutrition, Kellogg, Kimberly Clark, Colgate, Mars, Inc. and many others.
Our focus in 2021 is to heavily invest in our engineering, product and customer success capability to bolster our product, make our customers successful and establish ourselves as a market leader in this rapidly growing market!
Roles and responsibilities :
- Manage the performance and career development of a team of engineers, and own significant parts of CIQ applications that require design, architecture, and coding (Both Frontend and Backend).
- Participate with senior management in developing a long-term technology roadmap.
- Be a role model and professional coach for engineers with a strong bias for action and focus on high standards.
- Work with peers across teams to support and leverage a shared technical stack.
- Manage teams to scale distributed applications, make architectural trade-offs applying right design patterns, review code, and deliver with speed and quality.
- Produce high-quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
- Own the QA and deployment strategies for the team.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to understand business, prioritise and execute based on company goals and priorities.
- Be the custodian of process and SDLC best practices within the team.
- Own hiring goals for the team and hire the best.
- Delivery and tech ownership of all roadmap / tech items for the team.
What you need to succeed :
- Should have proficiency in Backend and frontend technologies along with good experience in AWS.
- Should be aware of best practices for Software development .
- 6+ years of relevant engineering work experience.
- 5+ years software design, coding in Java / equivalent and a good understanding of frontend technologies.
- 1+ years of management experience in building small to medium-sized teams, demonstrating growth and a track record of successful deliveries.
Preferred Qualifications :
- 5+ years of experience in building and working with production grade systems.
- Shipped several large-scale projects with dependencies across multiple teams.
- Built and delivered on successful cross-functional partnerships across multiple teams.
- Been actively involved in creation and execution of technical strategy and roadmap.
- Actively coached, mentored and grew team members in their careers.
- Track record in partnering with recruiting to hire and build incredible engineering teams.
- Good understanding and experience in practicing SDLC best practices.
- Strong believer in innovation culture and Engineering driven ideas.
- Experience in release management and agile methodologies.
MTX Group Inc. is seeking a motivated AI Solution Architect to join our team. MTX Group Inc. is a global implementation partner enabling organizations to become fit enterprises. MTX provides expertise across various platforms and technologies, including Google Cloud, Salesforce, artificial intelligence/machine learning, data integration, data governance, data quality, analytics, visualization and mobile technology. MTX’s very own Artificial Intelligence platform Maverick, enables clients to accelerate processes and critical decisions by leveraging a Cognitive Decision Engine, a collection of purpose-built Artificial Neural Networks designed to leverage the power of Machine Learning. The Maverick Platform includes Smart Asset Detection and Monitoring, Chatbot Services, Document Verification, to name a few.
- Creative translation of business needs into a conceptual, logical and physical architecture design of the solution
- Collaboration with the technical teams needed to deliver the design
- Leading architecture and design competency for the automation technology stack
- Strategic direction for maximizing simplification and re-use lowering overall TCO
- Creation of solutions which adhere to Enterprise Architecture, Development, and Information Risk Management standards and policies
- Collaboration with developers and engineering teams resolving the most challenging tasks ensuring the proposed design is properly implemented.
- Proactively identify and address technical strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats across the automation landscape
- Strategy for managing the changes to the architecture (new business needs, technology changes, etc.)
- Explain architecture standards and recommendation to business partners and drive alignment
What you will bring:
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in the IT field, at least 3 years in IT architecture
- Solid experience as solution and platform architect, providing technical leadership and guidance designing enterprise software.
- Proven track record at managing multiple projects in fast paced cross-functional team environment.
- 1+ year year experience working with chatbots is a plus
- 2+ years hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services
- Working knowledge of Machine Learning, techniques, algorithms, natural language processing
- Certifications in multiple cloud platforms is ideal
- 2+ years of experience working in an Agile Scrum / DevOps development methodology.
What we offer:
- Group Medical Insurance (Family Floater Plan - Self + Spouse + 2 Dependent Children)
- Sum Insured: INR 5,00,000/-
- Maternity cover upto two children
- Inclusive of COVID-19 Coverage
- Cashless & Reimbursement facility
- Access to free online doctor consultation
- Personal Accident Policy (Disability Insurance) -
- Sum Insured: INR. 25,00,000/- Per Employee
- Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability is covered up to 100% of Sum Insured
- Permanent Partial Disability is covered as per the scale of benefits decided by the Insurer
- Temporary Total Disability is covered
- An option of Paytm Food Wallet (up to Rs. 2500) as a tax saver benefit
- Monthly Internet Reimbursement of upto Rs. 1,000
- Opportunity to pursue Executive Programs/ courses at top universities globally
- Professional Development opportunities through various MTX sponsored certifications on multiple technology stacks including Salesforce, Google Cloud, Amazon & others