Edulastic is looking for dynamic & passionate people who wants to explore the verticals of tech-recruitment and excel in a growing startup.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Preliminary screening/short-listing the right qualitative profile against the given requirement.
- Coordinating with the SPOC to know the feedback of the candidates and improve sourcing based on the discussions.
- Coordinating with the Technical Panels and scheduling for Interviews.
- Closing the positions within the stipulated time.
- Following up with the candidate after the offer is made.
- Required Experience (1 to 6 years), Skills and Qualifications
We prefer candidates from Bangalore.
If you are a people person who loves to talk and take up initiatives, we would love to talk to you.
Job Location: Bengaluru
Streamlyn is a regional ad tech leader in increasing engagement and monetization for Publishers through highly engaging ad products. Our suite of ad tech engagement products empowers publishers and advertisers to grow their business and get better ROI. Streamlyn reaches over 100 million consumers monthly across its vast network of premium publishing partners across the globe.
For more details, please visit media.streamlyn.com
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g., social platforms and professional networks).
- Identification of the best sourcing methodologies according to the position by utilizing job portals, candidate reference, database, networking, linkedIn, etc.
- Carry out interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews.
- Create an exceptional experience for all candidates throughout the interview process.
- Verify candidate information, including resumes and contact details.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements.
- Maintain candidate database and update daily reports.
- Initiating offer roll out discussion and negotiation.
- Maintaining employee database and files.
- Work closely with the team leads to understand hiring requirements.
- Handle onboarding formalities.
- Conduct induction sessions.
- Provide support to the team with various HR activities as required.
- 0-1 year experience in sourcing/recruitment (preferred). Freshers are invited to apply.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Results-driven and numbers-oriented.
- Logical and analytical thinking.
- Strong multi-tasking and leadership abilities.
- Clear written and verbal communication.
Screen and interview candidates to ensure we put forward the best quality candidates to clients
• Consult with clients on overall hiring strategies and tailor your approach accordingly
• Keep up-to-date with latest industry trends to ensure candidates can be evaluated against industry-standard assessments
• Build and develop your client portfolio, providing expert consultation to ensure repeat business
• Generate new leads and clients using your network of contacts
• Network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand and ensure we attract the best professionals.
To be a successful technical recruiter, you should have a good working knowledge of technology, technical roles, and technical skills, as well as knowledge of the recruitment
A Recruiter must be very skilled at finding talented individuals to meet a company’s needs. This will require Senior Recruiters to be active on social media forums, attend career fairs, make cold calls, visit local college campuses or universities and any other creative methods they can conceive of to locate qualified individuals. Recruiters are often competing for the same candidates so being charismatic and fostering a good relationship with these potential employees is very important.
Interview and Hire Talent
The ability to conduct L1 / L2 (Technical) interviews is essential for the Recruiter. Some will be tasked with all interviewing responsibilities while others may do an informal interview session to decide whether or not senior management should proceed with a formal interview. Regardless of their role they must have knowledge of interview techniques and be good at reading people. They must also be able to perform the hiring process which may include collecting and filing paperwork, ordering background checks, salary negotiations and providing new employee orientation assistance.
Maintain Candidate Database
Recruiters are tasked with maintaining a database of potential candidates. They document any phone calls, emails or other correspondence they may have with a possible employee and note which candidate would be best for a particular position. These databases provide large companies with a healthy pool of qualified applicants. Senior Recruiters may also have to keep reports and other paperwork on those they successfully hire.
Core skills: We want Recruiters with these core skills. If you want to work as a Recruiter, focus on the following.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of server-based applicant tracking systems
- Proficient with social media platforms and Job Search Portals
- Experience in recruiting or human resources
it is a https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=greatopportunity&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6889083584334970880">#greatopportunity for https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=technicalrecruiters&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6889083584334970880">#technicalrecruiters to join a https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=remote&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6889083584334970880">#remote https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=workfromhome&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6889083584334970880">#workfromhome https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=dayshift&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6889083584334970880">#dayshift https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=job&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6889083584334970880">#job.
Candidate should have strong hands-on experience in end-to-end IT technical recruitment.
This is individual contributor role, and we are looking for enthusiast hustler with good learning and winning attitude.
Exposure in recruiting for Financial/banking sector client's IT hirnig needs is highly desirable for this role.
We are building for the future of work by changing the way the world looks at information and data paradigms. The Meaning Engine by India-based Needle Innovision enables building solutions by processing meaningful data out of anything stored anywhere - structured, unstructured data types, distributed, at scale and more.
In our quest to do more, we are looking for a fantastic Talent Acquisition Specialist to join us in a hybrid setting. Below are some (seriously important) green flags that we are looking for from you:
🟢 Ability to build and repeat the vision, not just work on tasks in the new phase of your career
🟢 Empathy for people and ability to connect with diverse individuals
🟢 Be a transparent and communicative person
🟢 Champion Diversity and Inclusion initiatives and incorporate them in the hiring process
This could be an awesome launching pad for someone who believes in our mantra of "find them, grow them, keep them,". Our teams are sustained on values of care and we offer a generous number of vacation days, the opportunity to craft your calendar with flexible schedules and very soon an insurance plan for you and your loved ones.
What you will do:
- Coordinate with the functional and technical team leads to identify staffing needs
- Determine selection criteria and standardize the selection process across tech and non-tech roles
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person/virtual interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, and maintain an updated pipeline
- Design compelling job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Lead employer branding initiatives and collaborate with the Marketing and Communications team, when needed
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
What you will bring:
- 2-4 years experience in talent acquisition (preferably in a start-up environment) and hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Proficiency in maintaining the hiring pipeline for multiple roles, at the junior - mid-level roles (experience in hiring for leadership roles can be a bonus)
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases, and professional networks (e.g. Stack Overflow and Github)
- Ability to devise innovative sourcing strategies for potential applicants
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work closely with others across different teams.
- A keen understanding of the requirements for each role in the company
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends
If you are excited by the prospect of helping us build a team that works to build digital transformation solutions, and if you have an eye for spotting talent in the fast-paced start-up environment, we think you could be the one to help build the impact we are looking for.
- Handling Recruitment functionalities.
- Work on search engines like Naukri and Monster and hire candidates.
- Short listing resumes from search engines and references.
- Joining formalities
- Lining up of candidates for the Interviews.
- Performing Reference Check for selected employees.
- Coordinating with candidates & the technical panel for scheduling the interviews.
- Atleast 2 years experience in exclusive tech hiring, preferably for product startups.
- Expertise in leveraging the Internet, ATS/CRM applications and sites such as LinkedIn, Stackoverflow, Github to find candidates.
- You should be a pro at X-Ray searches and complicated Boolean search strings.
- Ability to devise innovative ways of sourcing candidates who are generally not available to most on the internet.
At Talenticate, you will get to partner with high growth Product Startups, as you use your recruiting skills to help them identify the right people for their team.
It’s not going to be easy – EASY doesn’t EXCITE us!
You will need to use your full understanding of: technologies, human psychology, and product startup culture to zero-in on just the right person for every mandate that you handle.
You will not be in the business of just “placing candidates”, your work would involve “networking and building relationships” with talented and smart people in the tech industry.
Position: Bench Sales & Marketing ( US IT Recruitment)
Location: GOA ((Males Candidates from Goa only)
Timings: USA Eastern Time (Night Shift in India)
Job Purpose: Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advising manager, Human Resource Administration
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and Internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications
- Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements, negotiating with movers; arranging temporary housing, providing community introductions
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices, monitoring job offers and compensation practices, emphasizing benefits and perks
- Manages on boarding program by conducting orientations, coaching, advising managers on training and coaching
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation, enforcing regulations with managers, recommending new procedures, conducting training
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- USA experience compulsory
Skills: Phone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Results Driven, Professionalism
- 3 years experience in IT Recruitment with excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of visa classification Terms, Rules & Policies H1B, OPT, Stem OPT, H4 EAD,TN Visa.Dice, Monster, Indeed & social media Platforms.
- The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.