Inbound Recruitment Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Talent Acquisition Role Responsibilities are given below:
Building Talent Pool
Determining the current staffing needs of an organization
Lead the sourcing strategy to identify the potential talent
Identify and manage the external sourcing partners
Responsible of hiring Top management hiring
Identify the process gaps and reengineer the process as and when required
Devising the technical assessment for selection procedure for various roles
Creating a salary benchmarks and manage consistency for all the roles/locations
Should make sure that the salary proposal are well within the defined budgets
Creating a pool of blacklisted companies and employees whom the organization
should refrain from hiring and vice versa
Collaborating with the Department Heads and Divisional heads to identify the
Challenges and resolutions
Expertise in head hunting of candidates
Should plan for reduction of drop out % rate
Responsible for incorporating best industry practices for recruitment
Ensure the reduction in early attrition
Create a potential pipeline for future hiring
Identify the right source of recruitment mix for the company
Proactively connecting with prospective institute and organization for hiring such as
Campus Recruitment, Job Portal, Ads, Contract Hiring, Offline Hiring, Consultancy
Promoting the Kinara Brand amongst all stakeholders
Right consultant for right role
Identifying the right vendor for every specialized roles and skills
HO & Field Hiring
Recruitment & Onboarding for all the levels
Neatly we do the BGV, strongly, oral or through IDFY
Creating the talent pool as a backup
Strategy to reduce the early attrition
Strategies to screen the right profiles, less rejection
Ensure budget and cost optimization of the organization
How effectively the usage of HRMS in place by reducing the manual efforts
Similar Industry market knowledge
Team handling experience
Have worked in the strategical capacity
Skills and Competencies:
Data Analysis and Reporting
Have prior experience in handling HRMS tool
Excellent in Analytics
Looking for Technical Recuiters who are highly performing and have very good communication skills.
Should have minimum 2 years of Domestic IT Recruitment Experience
Need to work only during Weekdays and Organization will pay you extra compensation for working on Weekends ( only if there is a need)
Experience in sourcing for Java, .NET, Full Stack, SAP, AI/ML, DevOps technologies.
A Recruiter must be very skilled at finding talented individuals to meet a company’s needs. This will require Senior Recruiters to be active on social media forums, attend career fairs, make cold calls, visit local college campuses or universities and any other creative methods they can conceive of to locate qualified individuals. Recruiters are often competing for the same candidates so being charismatic and fostering a good relationship with these potential employees is very important.
Interview and Hire Talent
The ability to conduct L1 / L2 (Technical) interviews is essential for the Recruiter. Some will be tasked with all interviewing responsibilities while others may do an informal interview session to decide whether or not senior management should proceed with a formal interview. Regardless of their role they must have knowledge of interview techniques and be good at reading people. They must also be able to perform the hiring process which may include collecting and filing paperwork, ordering background checks, salary negotiations and providing new employee orientation assistance.
Maintain Candidate Database
Recruiters are tasked with maintaining a database of potential candidates. They document any phone calls, emails or other correspondence they may have with a possible employee and note which candidate would be best for a particular position. These databases provide large companies with a healthy pool of qualified applicants. Senior Recruiters may also have to keep reports and other paperwork on those they successfully hire.
Core skills: We want Recruiters with these core skills. If you want to work as a Recruiter, focus on the following.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of server-based applicant tracking systems
- Proficient with social media platforms and Job Search Portals
- Experience in recruiting or human resources
- At least 2-5 Yrs. of experience handling end-to-end IT recruitment.
- Should be an individual contributor responsible for Full Recruitment Life Cycle: Sourcing, Screening, Interview Co-ordination and Follow-Ups etc.
- Experience working with W2/1099/C2C/GC/EAD/US Citizens/TN Visa/H1B work Authorization.
- Screen candidates to confirm work history, education, training, job skills, soft skills, and availability and salary requirements.
- Follow up with candidates during the entire process, keep them warm and also close the loop as appropriate
- Candidate should be technically strong & possess knowledge of IT terminologies & current trends.
- Ability to source profiles using alternative sourcing channels (LinkedIn, Li-Searcher, GitHub and other networking channels)
- Responsible for end to end recruitment
- Sourcing potential candidates from various job portals (Naukri, Monster, Linkedin)
- Conducting detailed telephonic, skype, or face to face interviews and coordinating with the candidates till on-boarding and do the joining formalities
- Design and update job description.
- Screening and shortlisting the prospective candidate based on the job profile.
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers.
- Follow up to ensure candidates attend interviews as scheduled.
- Following up on the interview process status.
- Document the process on Microsoft Excel.
- Coordinating with candidates for document verification
- Conduct a primary document verification
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with the employee
- Fair Communication skills (written and Verbal)
- Proficient in handling job portals
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of excel, word, PowerPoint
- A quick learner and able to work independently with limited supervision
* Understanding the requirements from Panel
* Coordinating with panels
* Looking after the entire cycle of recruitment that includes headhunting/searching/sourcing potential candidates.
* Sourcing candidates from various job portals, referrals, internal database and networking.
* Short listing resumes by evaluating the candidate’s communication skills, presentation and technical skills based on the requirements.
* Involved in re-sorting & screening the resumes, closely working with Managers for scheduling Meetings/appointments with the candidates.
* Negotiating & convincing candidates to accept the offer and make them join as soon as possible.
* Preparation of Weekly and Monthly report relating to Interviews with number of interviews happened, Offer Made and Candidates Joined.