Inbound Recruitment Jobs in Pune
Explore top Inbound Recruitment Job opportunities in Pune from Top Companies & Startups. All jobs are added by verified employees who can be contacted directly below.
Inbound Recruitment Jobs in Other CitiesInbound Recruitment JobsInbound Recruitment Jobs in AhmedabadInbound Recruitment Jobs in Bangalore Inbound Recruitment Jobs in BhubaneswarInbound Recruitment Jobs in ChennaiInbound Recruitment Jobs in Delhi, NCR and GurgaonInbound Recruitment Jobs in HyderabadInbound Recruitment Jobs in IndoreInbound Recruitment Jobs in Kochi Inbound Recruitment Jobs in KolkataInbound Recruitment Jobs in Mumbai
Samsan Technologies Hiring for full time Recruiter for Pune office.
- Holding experience of 2 Years in End to end recruitment. Right from the understanding requirement, sourcing, job posting ,scrutinizing applications, getting right info from the candidates, scheduling interview, shortlisting.
- Self motivated recruiter who can able to meet monthly targets & headhunt talent from different different sources .
- Go getter attitude & Self learner.
- Write creative JDs and post/advertise them on various job portals.
- Review and understand technical job requirement and screen the candidates accordingly
- Review applicants to verify if position requirements are met
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms.
- Research new technologies
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicant's’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Follow up with candidates
Skills and Experience:
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter (3+yrs)
- Knowledge on the technical know how, to screen the candidate initially.
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Self-confidence and self starter
- Logical and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Has passion to constantly exceed own quality benchmarks.
Goken India, which is a 100% owned subsidiary of Goken America is currently seeking a Recruitment Sourcer / Associate Recruiter to join our Recruitment team to support our sourcing pipeline strategies. In addition to sourcing engineering talent you will also have your own requisitions that will require full life cycle recruitment. Responsibilities include using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on social media and enjoy learning about different roles, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will proactively identify our hiring needs and help us fill our vacancies with qualified employees while working on your own recruitment roles. Responsibilities:• Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Slack and Github)• Craft and send recruiting emails• Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements• Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)• Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs• Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired• Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks• Promote our employer brand online and offline• Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)• Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunitiesSkills and Requirements:• Proven work experience as a Talent Sourcer or Recruiter • Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)• Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs)• Strong experience hiring candidates in the automotive and aerospace • Comfortable with terminologies in domain such as mechanical engineering, automotive design, information technology, software development, product lifecycle management and manufacturing• Flexible to work in US time zones• Solid verbal and written communication skills• Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates• Effective time-management abilities• MBA in Human Resources Management or relevant experience.• Engineering or Science degree preferred OverviewHeadquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Goken America is an Engineering Services and Product Development company founded in 2004. At Goken America we strive to expand and deliver upon our company motto of “Creating Something Different”. We are continually striving to strengthen our organization, and are always seeking talented individuals who have a strong desire to work in an environment where they can make a difference. Our “Vision” is to empower our associates to affect change wherever change is needed. Our “Mission” is that in building trust we foster greatness in our people, excellence in our clients and impact in our communities.
Hyderabad, Bengaluru (Bangalore), Chennai, Kolkata, NCR (Delhi | Gurgaon | Noida), Pune, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Nashik, Surat
3 - 7 yrs
₹2L - ₹4L / yr
Human Resources (HR)
Training and Development
HR Recruiter responsibilities include: Designing and updating job descriptions Sourcing potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms like StackOverflow and Behance) Crafting recruiting emails to attract passive candidates Job brief We are looking for an HR Recruiter to manage our full cycle recruitment, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates. HR Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing candidates online, updating job ads and conducting background checks. If you have experience with various job interview formats, including phone screenings and group interviews, and can help us recruit faster and more effectively, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will play an important part in building a strong employer brand for our company to ensure we attract, hire and retain the most qualified employees. Responsibilities Design and update job descriptions Source potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms like StackOverflow and Behance) Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates Screen incoming resumes and application forms Interview candidates (via phone, video and in-person) Prepare and distribute assignments and numerical, language and logical reasoning tests Advertise job openings on company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire Participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs Act as a consultant to new hires and help them onboard Requirements Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases Experience with sourcing techniques Understanding of referral programs Solid verbal and written communication skills Sound judgement BSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field
Why apply via Cutshort?
Connect with actual hiring teams and get their fast response. No spam.Learn more