Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
· Work towards organic search optimization and increasing organic traffic esplly in US market
· Regularly perform thorough keywords research
· Identify key SEO KPIs
· Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
· Prepare and present reports regularly
· Identify problems and deficiencies and implement solutions in a timely manner
· Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimization
· Collaborate with web developers and other teams
· Stay up to date with the latest SEO, digital marketing latest trends and best practices
· 3+ years of experience in SEO (Strong Technical SEO skills required) , B2B Marketing with US Clients
· Proven success in SEO for Revenue Generation
· Knowledge of web analytics tools including Moz, Semrush, Google Analytics,etc.
· In-depth knowledge of research principles and methods
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Bikham Information Technology
Zemoso Labs is a product studio offering innovation-as-a-service, with design, engineering, and growth services. Our clientele includes Fortune 500 companies, disruptive startups, and unicorns from around the world.
We have operations in India, U.S., Europe, and Canada, and we have created over $8 billion in value for our customers.
At Zemoso Labs, we see marketing as a compelling vehicle to leverage to help us and our clients grow exponentially. The ideal candidate for this role will not only be data-driven, but an experimentation-oriented approach to campaign management.
The ideal candidate will be a team player who can give direction to other members of the team, take abstract input from senior stakeholders to translate to action items and collaborate with direct co-creators like designers and subject matter experts. They must understand how to create a narrative around a brand and extend it to every asset we create. Ability to learn and scale quickly, and be unafraid to ask questions are must-haves.
- Meeting with internal stakeholders and clients to determine their goals and budget
- Advising clients and other stakeholders on costs, expectations, outcomes, and processes
- Brainstorming ideas for marketing campaigns and paid advertising
- Brainstorming with a team of digital marketers, such as SEO specialists, content marketers, designers, sales specialists, and web developers
- Creating and managing paid ads across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google, media partners, programmatic, display, search, networks and more
- Monitoring and analyzing web analytics and campaign performance
- Defining campaign budgets, aligning campaign goals, and ensuring adherence to search optimization principles
- Identifying and presenting new avenues of paid advertising
- Utilizing demand-side RTP platforms to promote adverts and campaigns
- Ensuring a positive ROI on client spending and PPC ad campaigning
- Coordinate with a team of individual contributors to meet deadlines for launch dates
- Basic familiarity with concepts of campaign management experience across paid, organic, and other marketing efforts across channels
- Analytical mindset with an ability to map data to insights
- Impeccable ability to do customer journey mapping to identify pain points
- Work across multiple time zones (US, US (CST), Canada) as needed
- Ability to learn, scale, and ideate
- Ability to ask the right questions and focus on “what does success look like?”
- Google, Hubspot, and LinkedIn certifications are a huge plus
- Internship in SEO or SEM or Campaign Analytics preferred
- Competitive salary
- Work from anywhere in India
- Learning and gaining experience rapidly
- Reimbursement for basic work-from-home setup
- Insurance (including a top-up insurance for COVID)
Liaison with schools and colleges in Bangalore.
Achievement of assigned revenue targets
Business & relationship building with schools and college
Organize events & Seminars
Undertake ATL & BTL , promotional activities
Required Candidate profile
Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Good knowledge/contacts with schools and colleges in Bangalore.
Willing to travel
Experience in the education sector is a MUST
We are looking for a talented and competitive Marketing Manager, who has experience working with Healthcare or SaaS product companies, to join our team. This role will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
You will be responsible for understanding the RCM and PI market landscape, identifying
your target audience, and collaborating to create the strategic positioning, targeting
plan, and channel mix to meet your category’s pipeline target.
The ideal candidate should be a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
- Developing and managing the marketing department's budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Managing the marketing department's staff.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar.
- A master's degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- At least 4 years' experience as a marketing manager.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
Business Development Manager
GormalOne LLP. Mumbai IN
Nitara is the flagship product of Gormalone. Nitara is an Artificial intelligence-led Dairy focused technology platform. Technologies on the Nitara platform are designed for all the stakeholders of the dairy ecosystem including Farmers. It is a comprehensive platform on cattle management where farmers to Insemination technicians, paraprofessionals, veterinarians, consultants, distributors channels, and corporates can collaborate to benefit using information and network. GormalOne is a social enterprise creating sustainable impact through farmer-centric projects. Our mission is to make dairy farming highly profitable, especially for the smallest farmers living in the
most neglected geographies.
We are looking for a qualified Business development manager to take the lead in developing and delivering successful sales strategies for our company. If you are a tech- savvy sales trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve customer experience, we would like to meet you.
- Develop and manage new business opportunities and sales pipeline while identifying trends and customer needs to build a comprehensive short/medium/long-term sales strategy aligned with organizational targets.
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business and partnerships.
- Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources.
- Support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals.
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals inline with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics.
- Analyze new venture integration to develop strategies and positions, design business strategies based on industry trends and customer drivers, and implement comprehensive outbound sales and business development processes, structure, and best practices company-wide.
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of all marketing strategies.
- Motivate the other team members in NITARA, track performance, and report metrics.
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation.
- The ideal candidate should possess excellent communication skills, strong presentation abilities, and proficiency in data analytics, forecasting, and budgeting.
- Should have good understanding in new technologies like Artificial intelligence, IoT gadgets
- Should have collaborative work style to engage with peers & colleagues in other functions across the company.
- Should have a very good hold in excel, PowerPoint & Power BI.
- Exceptionally high motivational levels and need to be a self-starter.
- Preferred Requirements
- Extensive work experience in animal husbandry/dairy.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Business development.
- MBA in Rural Management or Agri Business.
- Communication experience with farmers, FPO and government agencies.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Contacting potential & existing clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
2. Conducting research on organizations to find new opportunities
3. Working on increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones
4. Finding and developing new markets and improving sales
5. Helping the team with various marketing initiatives
6. Assisting the team in developing quotes and proposals for clients
7. Coordinating with the development team to resolve customer issues, give demonstrations, and upsell & cross-sell
As a B2B Marketer, you will handle marketing efforts for brand awareness, as well as, lead generation, web site development and content curation/creation, and sales collateral.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals.
- Online and offline marketing: hands-on experience with digital media, including SEO, SEM, display, social, email, and affiliate channels.
- Experience working with a sales team in both Sales Enablement and Account-Based Approach.
- Knowledge of Demand Generation tactics and Lead Conversion principles.
- Ability to create value propositions that communicate clearly to targeted audiences.
- Extensive experience creating audience segments and developing marketing campaigns that deliver a targeted message and create affinity with brands.
- Accomplished at leveraging full value from marketing automation processes and tools.
- 4+ years of hands-on marketing experience in a B2B role.
- Excellent understanding of B2B marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to manage the budgeting process and use of analytical skills.
- Proven track record in delivering marketing campaigns that drive sales growth.
- An understanding of agile marketing, to identify and focus on high-value projects and then continuously and incrementally improve the results over time.
- Excellent communication skills.
Position: Growth Marketing Ninja
Location: Remote - based in India
Experience: 3-5 years
Timings : Must be able to work 3-4 hours in the eastern time zone to overlap with key stakeholders
Plobal Apps is a no code platform that helps online brands build mobile apps in minutes. We are one of the largest app builders in the Shopify ecosystem, powering apps for some of the world’s largest brands like Steve Madden, Forever 21, Bailey’s Blossoms & thousands more. Our team currently operates out of Toronto, Pune & Bangalore.
We’ve raised over $10 million in funding and are backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Elevation Capital & Better Capital.
What you will do:
- You will work closely with the CEO
- Strategize and execute paid and organic campaigns
- Set up and optimize outbound email campaigns, working closely with the Sales team
- Build and execute content marketing strategies to drive leads
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all marketing materials with designers
- Manage the SEO initiatives - strategizing, planning and execution (coordinating with an agency)
Who we are looking for:
- At least 3-5 years of digital marketing experience forB2B SaaS companies
- Excellent at written communication
- Excellent at creating compelling decks
- Well versed in analyzing data and funnels
- Tech Savvy and excited to explore and work with new technology
- Remote first work culture
- Health Insurance Coverage of INR 5,00,000
- 21 Paid Personal leaves + 10 Paid National Holidays per calendar year
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- High learning curve
- Opportunity to work with some of the coolest brands in the world
Ready to help us build the next generation of mobile commerce?
As an Account-based Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible to advance the existing opportunities for the sales team within a targeted account and specific contacts, and generate new prospects by planning, organizing, and executing marketing programs.
- Develop content for website copy, blog posts, and other forums, sales documentation, and product videos.
- Pursue and nurture leads until qualified.
- Learn the target market's pain points and dive deep into their niche.
- Set up meetings for outside sales with qualified prospects.
- Plan and execute the market strategies focused on product adoption and the overall success of the existing and prospective customers.
- Measure and report on the success of campaigns & optimize approach based on real-time analytics and data
- Create and implement pipeline acceleration programs and lead generation towards specific, targeted accounts and contacts.
- Improve marketing effectiveness by identifying opportunities through more effective audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes.
- Enhance the buyer journey as it relates to content development and inbound marketing efforts.
- Deliver training and tools to our sales team to help them be more efficient and effective.
- Previous experience ABM, Lead Generation, or digital marketing role.
- Hands-on experience executing an innovative and multi-part event and lead generation programs.
- Solid background in creating and implementing marketing campaigns that use live events webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
- Experience in creating, launching email campaigns, and reporting its results.
- Considerable experience in developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
- Proven experience in demand generation campaigns that target, segment, and list acquisition to build prospect lists.
- Knowledgeable of content marketing and inbound marketing to generate more qualified leads.
- Familiar with the technical sales cycle and can strategically use marketing communication to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth.
Our vision is to automate all EdTech content, marketing content, and eventually, build a system that takes a Hollywood script as input and automatically renders an entire film as output. This would involve multiple characters, interaction between them, and adding complex environment around them. Our current technology is at the cutting edge of AI and we find this an incredibly exciting technical problem to solve.
As you can expect from our lofty ambitions, we are creating a team of excellent people (read geeks – we are geeks and we love geeks) who are equally excited about this future or more!
Why should you join?
You’ll be working very closely with the founding team. Also as the first marketing hire, you also have the chance to significantly influence and drive the direction of the company.
We are looking for someone who is CREATIVE, loves to take initiatives. We are not looking for just an Individual contributor who needs to be extensively managed.
- Running Targeted LinkedIn Advertisements
- Handling Public Relations
- Increasing the brand awareness of Rephrase
- Content Writing
- Creating and running B2B surveys
- Collating specific lead lists and running targeted email campaigns
- We expect 2+ years of marketing experience, ideally at least part of it in a B2B role.
- Experience with traditional & digital marketing. Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
- Hands on experience with marketing software and tools
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
Good to have -
- Experience of writing white papers and managing customer testimonials
- Experience of closing Fortune 500 clients, with a focus on US Geography
- Extensive market research and market mapping experience
- Experience across B2B and B2C marketing techniques
- Experience of working in a startup
The role will be remote at least till the end of the year. Our offices are based in Bengaluru. (We haven't decided if the role will be remote after that).
Generate new leads using email marketing and LinkedIn Sales Navigator and other relevant
Interact professionally with leads, existing customers, and other company stakeholders via
various communication mediums
Creating reports for measuring sales development, retention, forecasting, and pipeline
Preparing and analyzing sales pipeline reports and dashboards
Desired Candidate Profile:
Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Ability to identify target profiles within a company
Prior experience with international clients
Education – Graduate/Postgraduate
Employment Type – Full Time