As an email marketing specialist, you will require good knowledge of email campaigns. You should be able to conduct insightful market research to establish a marketing strategy that will effectively reach the target audience.
Duties and responsibilities
- ● Manage all aspects of Exito’s triggered and transactional email program: including but not limited to Flagship Events & Customized Events.
- ● Develop, manage, and create a strong testing strategy for continuous improvement of all triggered campaigns.
- ● Develop, manage, and create re-engagement series for optimum conversion of un-engaged subscribers.
- ● Collaborate with copy and design teams on creative execution of offers.
- ● Responsible for analyzing email metrics to improve conversion and plan future strategies.
- ● Manage and execute the testing process through our email service provider.
- ● Responsible for being current on all direct marketing and email marketing best practices, CAN-SPAM, and GDPR compliance and applying that to direct marketing efforts.
- ● Develop, manage and create drip campaigns for emailers.
- ● Responsible for managing lists and accounts in CRM.
Requirements and qualifications
- ● Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- ● 2-3 years of Email Marketing experience preferred.
- ● Demonstrated analytical analysis of results and strategic planning.
- ● Experience working with an email service provider platform required.
- ● Must be detail-oriented.
- ● Positive attitude, self-motivated, creative individual.
- ● Expert written and verbal communication skills.
- ● Excellent time-management skills and the ability to shift gears in a fast-paced environment are a must.
Job Type: Full time & On-site (5 day work week)
Job Location: Mangalore/Bangalore
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
· Responsible for effectively communicating services offered by TrialGuna to cosmetic organizations, personal care companies (hair care, Skin Care, Dermatology products) to ensure their understanding and further discussions.
· Work with Account Managers in developing a sales plan tailored to the local market.
· Work with hospital staff and key physicians in the development and execution of a plan to effectively launch TrialGuna clinical trials at new sites and ensure ongoing commitment to the program.
· Effectively convert high potential leads.
- Manage and build an overall email marketing strategy
- Create various email lists and campaigns
- Create and design various CTAs and email templates
- Test the success of every campaign
- Determine email marketing KPIs
- Develop a lead generation strategy
- Create smart email lists
- Increase email subscriptions
- Analyze data to get smart insights
- Suggest methods for improvements
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and/or web analytics
- Proficient using marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of the latest digital marketing trends
- Experience with email automation tools
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Minimum 3-6 years of experience in the same field.
MYDESIGNATION, Kerala's favourite youngster fashion brand is looking for new teammates to join our sales force. Good communication skills and previous sales experience will be an advantage.
Freshers are also welcome aboard
Salary: 212, 006 to 220, 000 based on experience
Location: Lulu Mall & Mall of Travancore Trivandrum
Job Location: Borivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Qualification: Graduate (IT/Pharma - Mandatory)
- Cold Calling/ Lead Generation.
- Meeting The Clients/Visiting Potential Customers For New Business
- Understanding the Requirements of Clients.
- Presenting To Them All The Services Provided By Our Company Along With Seniors
- Providing Customers With Quotations
- Negotiating And Providing With The Terms And Conditions Of The Agreement And Close Sales
- Coordinating With The Clients And The Execution Team
- Maintaining/ Retaining Present Clients
- Gather Market And Customer Information And Provide Feedback On Buying Trends
- Identify New Markets And Business Opportunities
- Contribute To Team Effort By Accomplishing Related Results As Needed
- Review Your Own Sales Performance To Team Leader
Content writers must know how to use a variety of writing and publishing programs, such as Microsoft Office, G Suite, and WordPress. Strong attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure are essential.
The selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on content writing for social media post
2. Creating content for the website
3. Implementing copywriting techniques to make the content more engaging
4. Doing on-page SEO to make the content google friendly
5. Create content that enlightens, informs, sells, and simply informs
6. Ideate & strategize the content plan
7. Must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
• Researching organizations and individuals online (through LinkedIn) to identify new
leads and potential new markets
• Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about
• Strategize to build and acquire clients across multiple industries for research and
• Shall be responsible for account handling and their requirement handling for all the
• Attend periodic sales training where applicable
• Maximize revenues from the same accounts by delivering the most expected
content, and cross-selling and upselling
• Shall help in developing proposals/business case/presentations to the clients,
pitching in for the expected research content by the clients, based on your
• Customizing content in terms of market research report/titles aptly suiting the needs
of the clients
• Consolidating and overlooking the requirement of the clients
• Account Farming and development
• Must understand and carry out instructions/tasks handed over effectively
• Must be flexible with a variety of work handed over and complete with justice. Must
be a full - time dedicated team member
- Responsible for boosting DA, PA & Trust flow of website by building Links on authoritative websites
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems must have knowledge of Plugins and Plugin management
- Link building skills required ( Guest Blogging, EDU and GOV Link Building, Article submission, etc.)
- Site Analysis - Complete technical report of the website. The report includes off-page factors of the website.
- Experience when it comes to using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Webmaster.
- Leading keyword research and optimization of content
Good To Have:
- Understanding of web design and site structures.
- Experience with B2B social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns, and SEO/SEM
- Keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching the competitors, both on-site and off-site.
- Experience with B2B social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns, and SEO/SEM
About the Company: Torre Capital is a VC-Funded Fintech based out of Singapore focused on disrupting the Asset Management Industry. We are backed by prestigious VC firms and a network of angels and industry leaders, with over 18 months of runway. We are creating new ways to interact and service High Net Worth Individuals using latest tech and analytics interventions. Torre Capital was started by professionals (Mckinsey, Accenture, Flipkart, PayU, CIMB) with 50+ years of experience in Digital Business Build and Asset Management.
1) work with Research & Analysis team to build our email templates (ensuring concise, engaging content and consistency with our brand guidelines)
2) curate and test templates and content to find winning variants for performance
3) make recommendations for performance and optimisation based on competetive intelligence gathered
4) conducting market research to better comprehend prevailing consumer behaviors\
5) reviewing our former campaigns to ascertain areas of strength and weakness, which could inform subsequent outputs
6) creating well-written copy that is free from mistakes
7) work to improve the appearance layout of outputs
8) maintaining a database of customers who have opted to receive our correspondence
9) monitoring and reporting on the utility of each campaign
Key Skills & Experience Required :
- Specific skills – HTML, CSS, Email Testing (Litmus), SendGrid API,
- Experience with Klaviyo / Mail Chimp / Zoho
- Previous experience with email templating and scheduling preferred
- Degree in marketing management, advertising, communications, or similar.
- Proven experience creating high-impact, unique marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with pertinent automation and performance evaluation software.
- Outstanding copywriting and copyediting abilities.
- Personal characteristics – Design and User Experience focused with a Detail-Oriented Mindset
What We Offer:
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team
- Salary is not a constraint for top candidates
- Flexible work hours, family-friendly
- Independent work culture, no micro management
- Might get converted into a full time role based on performance
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy.
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies.
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, social updates, emails, banners, videos, etc)
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
- Performance monitoring and review meetings.
EXPERIENCE and SKILL SET
- Excellent knowledge of trending strategies on digital networking channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, twitter etc.)
- 2 years of experience in creative writing or copywriting/ promotional writing.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Candidate with IT background will be preferred.
Belief that each person has a duty to give
Passion to assist NGOs with technology in reaching their donors
Attitude to do what it takes to reach the goals
We are looking for a person who believes that it is the duty of each individual to give. One who would love to assist NGOs in raising donations from individuals and believes strongly in the role of technology to enable it. The role will require strong skills in areas ranging from content writing to digital marketing to analysis. It will require one to work closely with NGOs to assist them in first creating a donor base and then actively engaging with them. This role will aim to create a community of NGOs who are interested in building and engaging with retail individual donors.
What You Will Do
You will be the face of DanaMojo to our NGO partners, and be the principal point of contact for them.
The roles and responsibilities can be broken down as follows :
1. Assist NGOs in increasing donations from their own donors
a. Working 1-1 with a set of NGOs to strategize and execute on plans to increase donations from their own donors through online & offline activities
b. Planning and executing the danaMATCH Challenges (an online fundraising event)
c. Conduct workshops to improve capabilities of raising funds from individual donors
d. Use various digital tools such as social media, blogs, emails to advocate building and leveraging an individual donor base
2. Help NGOs use our platform better
a. Educate NGOs on using more features on our platform thus being able to reach more donors and donations
b. Understand what NGOs want and feed that back into new features for the Platform
3. Generate leads through marketing activities
a. Generate more leads through digital activities such as social media marketing, email marketing, blogs, website, SEO etc
b. Use existing NGOs to showcase benefit with testimonials to bring new NGOs o board
What You Need To Have
• Digital Marketing Skills
• Email Marketing – Should have run email campaigns through a variety of tools
• Social Media Marketing – Should have done social media marketing for customers or should be an avid user of social media
• Data Analysis – Strong data analysis skills to analyze and report on marketing activities
• Content Writing
• Blogs/Articles – Should be someone to whom writing comes easily and naturally and can easily pen down a 250-400 word article without too much effort.
• Website Management – Using website to drive both engagement and lead generation through content and SEO
• Data Analysis
• Excel – Strong skills in data analysis using Excel
• Google Analytics – Should have setup and used Google Analytics (or any similar tool) to measure and analyze effort of online marketing activities
In addition to the mentioned requirements
• Work experience of at least 2 years in the above areas
• Well versed with the usage of advance MS-Excel, data analysis and digital marketing tools
• Candidates who have shown inclination to the sector through active work/volunteering in the social service space
Even if you’re from a completely different background, but have the necessary skillsets and the zeal and confidence to crack the nut – let's talk.