Manage product features working closely with product managers, developers, designers and other relevant teams
Ensure all product integration, enhancements and changes are launched as per defined scope
Take appropriate actions to improve product and product line efficiencies and performance (revenue, retention & growth, customer satisfaction)
Track progress of market-specific product improvements and measure impact
Define and drive key drivers of growth and optimize conversion, expansion and retention
Define KPI metrics, and measure the success of all releases
Have a deep understanding of the end-user
Strong Attention to Detail
Lead and collaborate on all business readiness activities including product testing, end-user education, rollout, iteration and support
Be the product evangelist, represent the product in online communities, conferences, interact with experts, demonstrate the product at peer events and other activities that aim to educate customers about the technical benefits of the product
Bachelors degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) or equivalent experience
Past experience in product management, of at least 2-5 years
Strong understanding of platform development (in particular of SaaS architecture and API layers)
Entrepreneurial mindset with a result-oriented working style and experience in developing new concepts
Ability to both define a vision and strategy as well as the willingness to execute hands-on product work
Curiosity for new business models and the drive to fully understand a specific industry
Demonstrated experience in agile development methodologies and customer-oriented principles
Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making
Collaborative & Growth mindset to partner with colleagues in cross-functional teams and external stakeholders
Fynd is India’s largest offline to online fashion platform. Fynd works with 300+ brands across 9000+ stores in 40+ cities to aggregate store inventory in real time. Across Fynd’s own direct to consumer channel, instore omnichannel and api consumption channels, Fynd distributes this inventory feed to drive transactions and manage fulfilment.
Why this role is unique
● Blank canvas: you'll be one of the founding members of our Growth team and help lay the foundation for what we work on and how the team operates
● Massive impact and visibility: our product is just now taking shape and your work will
directly serve 60M+ SMBs in Indonesia
● World class team: you will work side-by-side with serial entrepreneurs and startup veterans that sail from all corners of the world (including Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, UK, US, Canada, India and more)
What you will own
At the company, product-led growth (“PLG”) is our secret weapon to delighting our customers and driving business impact. As a Product Manager in the Growth team, you will help create a product-driven culture that is obsessed with experimenting with new ways to deliver simple, fun, and inspiring product experiences to our customers.
● Own the strategy and roadmap for product initiatives that drive one or many growth areas,ranging from acquisition to retention
● Design, develop, test, and ship product features, funnels, loops, and flywheels that drive
organic, self-sustaining growth
● Partner with engineers, designers, data scientists, and researchers to conduct data-driven experimentation (A/B tests, multivariate tests)
● Define, analyze, and monitor metrics that inform the success of products
● Champion, strengthen, and be the evangelist for product-led growth within the company
Qualities we look for:
● Has a proven track record of owning the end-to-end product development lifecycle, including
ideation, development, testing, and launch
● Has experience designing, running, analyzing, and interpreting experiments (A/B tests,
● Has strong customer empathy and experience translating customer needs/feedback into
actionable product growth initiatives
● Can communicate effectively, influence without authority, and align a cross-functional team
towards a common goal
● Is detail-oriented with superior organization skills and the ability to effectively manage
multiple priorities, projects, and deadlines
● Enjoys working on complex, ambiguous problems with a diverse, multidisciplinary group of
people in a fast-paced environment
● Is passionate about software, fintech, and emerging markets
- As Director of Product, you are at the helm of the Product function of the organization. Your position overlooks the entire product organization right from cultivating a high growth team, overseeing the day to day management of ongoing projects to strategizing with CTO/founders, and planning the execution of upcoming projects/initiatives.
- You are responsible for recruiting and mentoring product teams, setting up proper team structures, and keeping everyone aligned with the Vision at all times.
- You are also required to maintain and oversee the design and data functions within the product org and build scalable structures for efficient output.
- You're expected to be involved in decisions (with Founders/CTO) that are to be taken in driving New Product initiatives and plan their execution and keep the management updated on the progress.
Want to solve a trillion-dollar problem and improve the lives of millions?
We are on our way to disrupting how B2B transactions are done globally! We started with solving the “Buy Now Pay Later” payment option for the online marketplaces - having partnered with 30+ B2B marketplaces, including Walmart, Jumbotail, Arzoo, NurtureFarm, etc. we are the first to introduce B2B BNPL in India. Over the last 2 years, even though the impact of the pandemic, we have powered ₹1200 Crore+ transactions for 100,000+ retailers from across India and are accelerating at ~50% Q-o-Q!
Now, we are looking to simplify the complex ecosystem of B2B transactions holistically across the globe - by solving pain points for every node in this ecosystem. It frustrates us to see how inefficient B2B transactions continue to be even in this day and age. We are backed by top fintech investors - Tiger Global, Bessemer Venture Partners, Quona Capital, Ankur Capital, Binny Bansal and Gokul Rajaram - who have put their faith in us to spearhead this revolution.
Join us on this rocketship if you are someone who hates inefficiencies as much as us!
Responsibilities of the Product Manager/Sr. Product Manager:
- Product Management experience working on revenue-generating, technical products
- A proven track record of product launches where you have taken a product from concept to launch, driving product vision, defining go-to-market strategy, creating product roadmaps, driving UX decisions, and steering technical implementation discussions
- Deep understanding of software development for B2B products
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs, and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- High attention to detail including precise and effective stakeholder communication, and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong people skills and experience positively influencing team cultures
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Ability to think strategically while being willing to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
Requirements of the Product Manager/Sr. Product Manager:
- Previous experience in the FinTech or NBFC is added advantage
- You should have 6+ years of work experience with 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager.
- Knowledge of Excel, SQL and R/Python.
- Experience with Reporting/BI tools
- Strong orientation towards data gathering, problem-solving, experimenting and iterating with the results, to arrive at the right solution
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills; ability to take decisions backed up by data and metrics.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced cross-functional team environment is a must.
1.Take ownership of the entire product stack , which includes multiple android applications and backend modules.
2.To enhance each of them while bringing in innovation and latest market trends.
3.Bridge the gap between tech team and non tech team (operations, support, finance etc)
4.create automation and efficiency in the company.
5.Create detailed user stories and product principles via discussions with relevant owners and team.
6.Work with the Project Management team and assign tasks to the 50-member tech team and determine deadlines.
7.Work with UI-UX team to ensure wire framing and visual prototypes are captured as part of story board approval.
8.Drive product launches including working with the operations team to ensure knowledge transfer and training
9.Take deep understanding of Grabs business across all verticals to build a robust product line.
1.Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
2.Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
3.Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to management
4.Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up ones sleeves to get the job
5.Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
6.Excellent written and verbal communication skills
7.Education qualification from premier institute preferred
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Growth org to help build the future of the Retention team.
The Retention team is responsible for all facets of user retention - from the moment a user signs up all the way through when they become a core user, covering areas like onboarding, resurrected user flows, content discovery, lifecycle touchpoints, and more.
The work will require deep empathy for HighLevel's new, core, and resurrected users by ultimately helping them understand the value of HighLevel.
- Responsible for defining the vision, strategy, and roadmap of features to for the Retention team and alignment with business goals
- Work closely with engineers, designers, data, research and other PMs on developing new features/specs and driving execution.
- Analyze feature/experiment results and communicate learnings to the team, executives, and the company.
- Work closely with internal business, operations and partnerships teams in launching and maintaining features that impact HighLevel's growth.
- Drive market and usability research to understand opportunities and develop strategy.
Required Experience: :
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager, including 2+ years working in a Growth capacity
- You have experience growing at-scale consumer products and have strong understanding of growth
- You have excellent analytical sense, and have experience driving products & business decisions that involve quantitative analysis and experimentation
- You have a passion and drive for testing and learning at a fast pace.
- You are a strategic thinker who thrives when developing long-term strategy in addition to delivering tactical execution.
- You have exceptional independent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to collaborate with others and to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a compelling influencer with great communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to align a diverse group of stakeholders towards a common goal.
What you will do:
- Working closely with the engineering team to guide and drive the roadmap
- Driving superb execution against plan anticipating risk and leading discussions via frequent, clear communication (both internally and with customers)
- Owning the product metrics driving scale, efficiency and experience
- Working closely with business to build the growth road-map
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- B.E/BTech and/or MBA
- At least 4 years of product management experience where you have played a significant role in the creation of new products or had end to end ownership of a product
- B2C product management experience, preferably in lending tech startups
- A strong technical background, enabling meaningful contribution to technically-driven features
- Previous development experience in some form is required
- Self-motivated personality with exquisite Interpersonal, communication, and time management skills.
- Experience in software development lifecycle process (SDLC)
- Multitask professional with the ability to understand business processes, capture, analyze and document requirements and then support the communication and delivery of those requirements with relevant parties.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage projects and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to resolve business as well as technical issues and served as a liaison between business groups and technical developers.
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing environment, keeping current with new and updated processes and procedures
- Excellent Team Player
- Should be from Financial or Fin-Tech background preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst, or statistical analysis role
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to influence your stakeholders and manage expectations
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure are you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Gold benefits and Internet allowance
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
And much more...
• The candidate will help the Product Manager define, execute, and deliver projects (Web and mobile) and services based on product roadmap that adds great value to our organization.
• The candidate will participate in developing the strategy and vision for the line of business, and look after product roadmaps and features based on team strategy.
• This role is inherently cross-functional -- you will work closely with engineering, design, SEO, sales and editorial teams to bring features to market and develop and grow new business opportunities for Taxmann.
• Ownership of the product: Oversee and manage the product on daily basis.
• Collaborate with design, technology and development team to develop a deep understanding of users, identify gaps in core product functionality, help build right set of features and track adoption for same
• Understand and communicate accurately the product vision and features to all stakeholders
• Rigorously monitor key performance metrics and coordinate with various teams to take corrective actions if needed
• Understand the competitive climate and have a point-of-view on how to deliver scalable products
• Define and conduct market research to gain better understanding about user behavior and competition. Gather information and data from multiple sources (consumer research, partners, competitive analysis), develop insights and translate findings into actionable insights
• Provide analytics-based insights to help iterate on the product to make it more useful to customers
What we expect
• B.Tech / MBA
• 0- 2 years of experience in online B2C product related role
• Keen desire to learn and build new products
• Ability to analyze data quickly - comfortable with tools like Google Analytics, Hotjar, Clevertap etc.
• Good communication skills both Written and Verbal
• Hands on working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Should be a multi tasker
Product Manager - Chennai
Who we are?
Kaleidofin is a financial platform for the masses in India, which provides intuitive solutions tailored to the customer’s goals and provides a payments platform for digitizing payments across financial institutions. We are working towards creating fair and transparent financial solutions that can target millions of customers and enterprises in India that don’t have easy access to formal financial planning.
In a very short time span, global investors such as Oiko Credit, Omidyar Network and Blume Ventures have supported Kaleidofin’s well thought out business model with $8 million in seed and Series A funding. The company was one of only ten startups chosen for the Google LaunchPad Accelerator program in 2019, was recognized as India's Most Innovative Wealth, Asset and Investment Management Service/Product by the Internet & Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) and was selected to present at United Nations General Assembly Special Task Force Event.
Kaleidofin aims to become a leading FinTech player bringing financial solutions to everyone. We have brought together a fantastic team with folks with prior experience at Google, Amazon, Oracle, Microsoft, IFMR, WebMD, that are all working towards this common mission together.
To know more about Kaleidofin, do visit our site https://kaleidofin.com/
- Manage the execution of the entire product lifecycle management from concept through launch and beyond.
- Break down the overall roadmap into specific components for you to own the backlog.
- Grow the products and features for both existing and new products.
- Own responsibility and accountability for the product experience and associated OKR’s.
- Define, implement, and own metrics to monitor and communicate product performance, validate hypothesis, refine content and experience.
- Analyze and educate the business on the market dynamics, trends and our competition.
- 3+ years of experience in product management. FinTech market experience a strong plus.
- Experience creating and contributing to a software product roadmap, evangelizing the product vision.
- Experience working directly and cross-functionally with developers, product managers, and other related stakeholders
- Excellent communication, presentation skills and ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Strong work ethic. Self-starting personality with the ability to problem solve and develop creative solutions. Works well and stays focused under little supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in work experience.