Your Key Responsibilities
- Create product roadmaps and execute product strategies to grow the subscription business.
- Collaborate with business and marketing teams to ensure alignment with Product strategy
- Define metrics to measure the health and success of the subscription business.
- Identify key levers to grow along each vector.
- Identify and execute opportunities to drive up subscriptions
- 3+ years of experience working on consumer technology products.
- You can evaluate key business goals and turn them into an effective roadmap.
- Ninja execution skills: You know how to influence people to get things done across any job function.
- You have great problem-solving skills and have an analytical mind to work through complex user problems.
- You are able to evaluate opportunities and progress towards goals without getting bogged down by complexity or ambiguity.
- You continually maintain a prioritized backlog with clear and concise user stories.
- People love working with you.
- You write and communicate your thoughts/ideas effectively.
Are you passionate about solving problems through technology, customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, passionate about mobile and e-commerce ? If yes, a Product Manager role gives you a chance to be a part of the Health-tech revolution in India & build products for scale.
As a Product Manager you will be expected to :
- Develop a vision & roadmap for your Product area for the next phase of hyper growth in the Health- tech segment.
- Drive execution on the roadmap, partnering with your development team, design, qa and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Always think customer backwards, collect insights & work on products / solutions that delight our customers.
- Analytical and data-driven, you love digging into the data to understand what's happening and define & measure success on every project
- Recruit & Mentor other product managers, providing them with guidance and mentorship to maximize their potential.
- Communicate confidently & clearly both written & verbal.
We are looking for a Product Leader to own the customer experience across platforms (Mobile Web, DWeb, Mobile Apps). The objective of this role is to define & drive experiences for consumers which give a delightful experience & build long term loyalties. You will also work to identify, prioritize and fix areas of improvement across the conversion funnel, and improve new customer acquisition and retention. The specific focus would also be on identifying the needs of customers that are new-to-online or new-to-ecommerce, and build solutions to address those needs.
What are we looking for ?
- 5 to 8 years of hands-on experience in product management in high scale consumer internet environments with 2+ years in managing consumer Apps / Web platforms.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering. Management degree from a top Business school is a plus.
- Solid track record of building and shipping multiple products with a high business impact.
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders and demonstrate a high degree of influence across several teams/functions.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills. Highly customer obsessed thinking with deep understanding of customer needs and aspirations.
- Deep understanding of technology.
- Hands on experience of working on contemporary tools on Analytics, A/B, CLM & Agile.
- Previous start-up experience is a strong plus
- Understanding of product landscaping, product benchmarking, product feature prioritization and product development processes are a must in order to be able to create a roadmap and deliver on the same;
- Direct interaction with end customers, OEMs, Channel Partners and Sales Teams in order to understand the business needs and document the voice of the customer for new product features or offerings;
- Improving the product development planning process as and when required in order to boost the product portfolio of the company;
- Create consistent and continuous engagement through the product in order to ensure complete satisfaction;
- Grow customers internally and externally by identifying other areas where the company can add value in a scalable manner;
- Identify new customer needs, create product strategies around the new needs and build scalable product offerings;
- Be able to say “no” to certain feature requests and explain to the stakeholders and help them
understand the reason behind it;
- Create transparent, scalable and easy-to-understand prioritization processes so that the business scales;
- Ensure customers are engaged and develop key product features to measure customer engagement and success which can be monitored and tracked;
- Provide frequent progress reports, both casually and in written format;
- Document decisions, strategy implementation and outputs;
- Present methods and results to peers’ management and customers as necessary
We are looking for a smart, adaptable individual with a healthy mix of software product management experience, enterprise software products, product landscaping, great presentation/communication skills, and strong leadership/people management skills and the following qualifications:
- At least 5-6 years of continuous experience in product management at a software product company , IIT and NIT will be a special consideration
- Good understanding of B2B product development and its life cycle.
- Previous experience working in a team and leadership skills;
- Experience in setting targets and milestones and achieving them;
- A problem-solving attitude;
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely, whether verbally, in writing, or through drawings, presentations and schematics;
- Knowledge of core engineering concepts that will allow road-mapping an enterprise technology product efficiently;
- Ability to innovate, outdo expectations and persevere to benefit the team as a whole;
Individuals who are creative, enterprising and attentive to detail will fit right in with our small, passionate team. We always run-on high energy and enthusiasm and are looking for that fire in the belly! We look forward to meeting you!
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Position: Product Manager
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with great technology background and impressive interpersonal skills. You need to be passionate about people and products. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced start-up environment and work with talented teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
The Product Manager will be responsible for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, to deliver winning products. It also includes working with sales, marketing, design and operations and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction. You also need to ensure that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
The Product Manager will need to act as the bridge between the CEO and the Team. He/She will act as a trusted advisor to the CEO. At the same time, you must build strong relationships with team members across the organization in order to maintain momentum and enable outcomes.
The Product Manager is expected to
- Support define the product strategy and roadmap and co-ordinate with various functions to translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes. Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and prototypes.
- Improving the product innovation and management process and gaining consistency are top priorities. Needs to ensure the teams are not just aware of best-in-class approaches, but are also consistently following those frameworks
- Act as a leader within the company to work closely across teams and act as a champion for company culture. Should be able to drive home the culture and values of MMW.
- Work Closely with the CEO, to organize and align strategic priorities with members of the senior leadership team, act as a gatekeeper of tasks that can be resolved without direct involvement of the CEO. Organise follow up meetings to ensure that the decisions made in meeting rooms, make it into action. Language not in line with the rest of the document.
- Work closely with Engineering teams to optimize resources and deliver within turnaround time. Ensure smooth coordination amongst different engineering teams to deliver a seamless product
- Work closely with the Sales team to design product demos to be delivered to customers, deliver a monthly revenue forecast, develop sales tools and collateral, brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings
- Work closely with the Operations team and propose an overall budget to ensure success. Ensure that the budget target is met.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to Develop product pricing, core positioning and messaging for the product. Brief press and analysts and go on press tours. Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Gain a deep understanding technology, innovation and customer experience. Need to work with the Design team and identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Master’s degree from Tier-1 institute (IIT/IIM/BITS/ISB) in Business and/or Engineering. With a Bachelors degree of Engineering.
- 7+ Years of Experience in Product Management Roles
- Excellent teamwork skills. Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority. Skilled at working effectively in a matrix organization
- An analytical mindset driven by data, research and arithmetic. Not just by intuition.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to build world class presentations, excel sheets and reports
- Ability to build easy to understand dashboards and reports from complex systems
- Displays high degree of discipline, confidentiality, integrity and trust.
- A thorough understanding of the Impact of technology and AI on Innovation and Product Development. Is updated about and able to keep pace with evolving technologies across the globe.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Maintain, drive, monitor, and put in place dependable technological standards, systems, and procedures.
- With a high degree of skill and understanding, influence technology plans and choices.
- Provide guidance and help to ensure that necessary legislation specifications and standards are followed.
- Lead a team of product developers and handle training requirements as needed.
- Coordinate product testing on a regular basis to identify flaws and offer feedback in order to improve them.
- Assist clients with technical concerns as a key contact.
- Ascertain if the firm has adequate resources, including staff, materials, and equipment.
- Development, execution, and progress are all reported to management.
- Working with development teams and departments, as well as taking user feedback into account.
- Managing support teams and monitoring performance indicators are two of my responsibilities.
- Assuring timely and cost-effective delivery of products and services.
- Managing software and hardware updates and installs.
- Keeping the computer network infrastructure up to date and secure.
Total exp. - 7-10 years 3-5 years of exp. in the gaming industry
Budget- 30-45 LPA
Target Industry- Gaming
Office: Electronic City, Bangalore
About company: Global Leader in Mobile Entertainment, Headquartered in Bangalore, India and with presence in many countries across the world, it offers a wide array of products such as Videos, Tones, Games & Contests. Based on current deployments, it has over 100 million active subscribers and an addressable base of more than 1.68 billion mobile users across several geographies.
It s a mobile cloud gaming platform that redefines ones’ gaming experience as it brings together E-Sports, Social Features and AI Powered Analytics. It's proprietary feature called “Moments” has specially curated challenges from new & popular games. The platform hosts 1000s of short gaming moments & challenges curated from popular, casual mobile games.
Role: B2C offering, product will have hyper casual quizzes, trivia, simple games, D2C side, could have to collaborate with B2B on certain features. Interacting with users. Real money gaming - someone who understands real money gaming as a framework, has worked in a PM role,
Candidates from gaming industry, different game categories/ formats, Someone who will make the product live into the market, do the beta testing, improve on the GTM on the D2C side, includes - organic/ inorganic, work closely with the Performance marketing team. Owning the P&L, influencer to the product roadmap, Strong gaming DNA
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for Operational Automations and efficiencies, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Improve Tracking Experience and manage 3PL Logistic Integrations
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
- Drive RTO Reduction rates
- Engineering or an MBA graduate from a reputed university
- 4+ years of product management experience, preferably with consumer and/or b2b startups that have attained scale
- Experience identifying business opportunities, building a product strategy, and influencing deliver against a multi-year roadmap
- Understands core technologies utilised in their product domain and is fluent in pros and cons of technical alternatives
- Good understanding of acquisition and retention funnels
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals in a fast paced and an unstructured environment. Thrives in ambiguity and rapidly changing environment
- Hands-on experience of both qualitative and quantitative research methods such as AB testing, data analytics, and user research
- Robust understanding of complex and scalable technical architecture for web and mobile applications
- Problem solver with strong analytical skills and comfort with data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Below are the Job Details:
Qualification & Experience:- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field (accounting, business, or computer science); MBA desirable with 8 - 12 years of experience
In this role, you will lead a team of product managers and UX designers based in Pune, India who collaborate with multiple product, engineering, and user experience teams around the world. Members of your team contribute to driving best-of-breed, high growth, integrated solutions used by companies to manage their global sales tax compliance obligations. In addition to ensuring that our solutions put the customer first, you’ll drive alignment to deliver great products that make our customers’ lives easier.
Our ideal candidate is a great communicator who is a strategic, organized, forward-looking performer. You lead by example, have a self-driven sense of urgency, and have an exceptional ability to foster collaboration. If that sounds like you, we hope you will apply.
Interact with customers and subject matter experts to understand market needs
Work closely with product managers and product leaders to drive consolidated strategies and roadmaps across teams and product lines
Understand the competitive landscape of the product portfolio
Work with product managers on goal setting and plan execution
Be an evangelist of the product strategy
Articulate a clear and compelling product vision for how each product area will align with overall corporate goals
Define metrics that measure key business objectives
Bring subject matter expertise about GST compliance requirements
Partner with other leaders and stakeholders to drive strong relationships that foster goal achievement and issue resolution
A strong leadership style that combines product, operational, program and sales knowledge and experience to ensure end to end accountability
8+ years related experience with a mix of roles that contribute to overall customer success
Track record of leading products and product teams from inception through launch for solutions that target small, mid and enterprise-level businesses
Experience with agile development methodologies, and commonly used tools such as Jira, Confluence, salesforce, etc.
Experience defining complex customer journeys
Demonstrated experience partnering cross-functionally, including with executives and other internal stakeholders driving business outcomes
Strong attention to detail
Team player who can drive results through influence and enthusiasm
Exceptional written and oral communication skills, with experience conducting executive-level briefings and demos both internally and with customers
Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field (accounting, business, or computer science); MBA desirable
Experience with tax automation products, ERP, eCommerce, and other financial accounting systems
Familiarity with accounting and transaction tax compliance concepts (i.e., sales tax returns)Experience working with partners and 3rd party developers