‘Product Manager -1’ is to be an innovative and self-motivated product management professional who is to be responsible for enabling a seamless end-to-end experience, for our products, solutions, and services, across the various stages of a customer journey; and will influence future product feature-sets, with a continual strive for meeting marketplace requisites and to eliminate customer pain points. This role will work collaboratively with product management, UI/UX, operations, engineering, architecture, customer success, and other teams across the organization to identify, prioritize, design and deliver superior user experiences. The person in this role will be influencing the products roadmap, while leveraging customer insights, market dynamics, and technology trends, to drive a positively differentiated customer service/user experience, and to turn that knowledge into innovative and easy to-use products/features/ solutions.
‘Product Manager -1’ is to combine business knowledge, technical expertise, and creativity, to actualize use cases for maximizing the potential of our products, solutions, and services, with ownership for discovering new products/improvements, revenue opportunities, and customer requirements, and for managing overall UX product experience. The individual in the role will be mapping the capabilities of technology solutions for marketplace positioning and for delivery of a customer oriented messaging, in terms of technologies, capabilities, and functionalities; articulate value propositions, and superior differentiators; and will support building marketing collaterals, conducts knowledge transfer and training for the customer facing workforce for functional expertise.
Role & Responsibilities:
This position requires a combination of strong technical acumen and product management skills, with knowledge about the competitive landscape, and deep understanding of buyer personas; working collaboratively across the organisation to ensure revenue and client satisfaction goals are met. The role responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Develop deep understanding for our suite of products/solutions/services; and support evolution of the company's vision, strategy and product roadmap, securing leadership buy-in and support;
- Perform research and analyses that enables informed decision making on issues such as cost, utility, and timelines for products; and support creating user flows, wireframes, and prototypes
- Analyse, and map, the products/solutions/services, to customer requirements, and for newer use cases, and support discernments to highlight value propositions and differentiations for successes in marketplace
- Support customer acquisition efforts for strategizing and preparing responses to request for proposals, with right-fit solutioning, accentuating strengths and uniqueness, and drive regular awareness campaigns, as needed from time-to-time
- Drive product functional, and use case, documentation efforts; maintain indexed knowledge repositories for easy access for future references and ease of retrieval
- Identify opportunities and support signed off product ideas into actionable concepts, timelines, and projects that align to the overall product strategy
- Collaborate closely with customer facing teams understand client needs and ensure optimal go to market and acceptance of new and enhanced user functionality; and support customer acquisition and retention strategies
- Support to identify target client segments and markets, evaluate market trends and competition strategies to inform recommendations on product pricing and positioning;
- Perform tracking and monitoring the commercial success of products relative to business case/plan expectations and take remedial action if not meeting expectations
- Drive positively impactful user experience for our various products/solutions/services; understand the user's needs (both spoken & tacit) and identify current gaps, while ensuring that users and data are at the heart of decision making
- If needed, interface with external partners/aggregators/integrators/government bodies/financial institutions in order to get clarity on the path forward & collaborate with engineering, project management, to accelerate deliveries Input to and align with the UX strategy, including industry trends, best practices and standards, feasibility, innovation and ideation
- Participate in any other Product Management and UX team initiatives as required
- B-Tech in computer science, or equivalent. Post-graduation in management, marketing, or product management, preferable. Additional certification in product management, business analytics, desirable
- Typically, 7 to 10 years’ experience in a dynamic product management and/or software requirements gathering role, in banking/FinTech areas,
- Demonstrable track record of successfully taking products to market, ideally a consumer facing product of significant scale, with successful delivering finely-tuned product marketing strategies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking
- Strong interpersonal skills and a knack for productive collaboration across varying departments
- Experience with UI/UX design software and wireframe tools, and ability to Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and functional diagrams
- Detail-oriented and data-driven and well organized; and possess an encouraging, can-do attitude
- Proven problem solver, with ability to analyse market requirements and bridge communication between technology/engineering and marketing/sales teams
- Self-motivated, self-sufficient, effective, versatile and action-oriented
- Proven creative thinker with ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
An innovation centric product company, Mobileware thrives on the potential of a fast-paced financial landscape in India. Over the years, we @ Mobileware have made a “Digital” difference to all types of banks viz. PSUs, Cooperative and Urban & Rural banks. To know more about us, you can view our website at www.mobilewaretech.com .
3 - 7 years of experience in Product
Experience in creating wireframes, prototypes, detailed PRDs and workflows
Good understanding of funnels and ability to define and build growth product experiences
Strong decision-marketing through quantitative results and AB testing, and qualitative research and customer insights.
Good understanding of Browsers, Web & App Analytics; and tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, MOEngage, Spreadsheets, Balsamiq, Sketch & SQL
Ability to handle ambiguity and solve problems, data-driven
Gather and interpret qualitative product data & turn it into measurable outcomes
Aware of complex products ecosystem & solution them better. Ability to identify key risks, dependencies and partner with cross functional teams to ensure on-time delivery
Ability to influence, motivate and advocate user needs to the team and key stakeholders
Able to be a big-picture thinker and engage on the same with other cross-functional teams
Prior experience in any of B2C
A start-up experience would be an added advantage
Developing efficient customer communication and feedback channels
Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders
Role: Growth Product Manager
Key Strengths & Mandates:
Fail Fast & Experiment
Swiftness / Pace
Communication verbal & written
Hands on experience in SQL
Worked closely with developers
Skilled in at least 1 wireframing tool
B.Tech from a top tier institute (IIT, BITS, DTU, NIT)
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
We have a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth!
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As an Associate Product Manager you will assist the team in defining the right features and content to build, help to measure the impact of those additions to the game and stay on top of what our competitors are doing so we are never caught by surprise if the market changes.
What you tell your friends you do
“I am the compass that helps the team navigate towards their destination”
What you will really be doing
Support the work done on a game by coordinating with development and publishing teams to help make sure communication and alignment on our direction is strong
Manage the creation of insights projects with our Analytics team and Insights dept to help support
Measure a games results and use game data, industry data, our Insights team and internal tools to improve those results
Analyse competitors and market trends that can have an impact on your games success and be prepared to react to changes in the status quo
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it.
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 150 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
At least 2 years of experience in a relevant role (e.g. Insights, Data Analysts, Production, Product Management) within the gaming industry.
Business mindset and understanding of commercial thinking
Willingness to drive results and deadlines based on targets and KPIs
A creative spark and familiarity with high-quality games and what it takes to make them fun
Passion for games and knowledge of industry trends and key players
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills
Highly organized, with strong attention to detail
Experience in typography or font design
Coding / prototyping skills.
Skills in animation, motion design and/or special effects
Experience of mobile game live ops, A/B testing and telemetry.
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
- Develop and lead the product vision and strategy for the #PaymentsPlatform.
- Understand the jobs to be done for the platform, synthesize those needs to shape the product roadmap for a suite of platform products, and define key metrics.
- Strategically assess new opportunities and develop alignment around these.
- Manage and develop a team of platform product managers.
- Collaborate and build executive alignment for your vision .
- B.Tech/B.E in Computer Science, Engineering or related field from a Tier 1 engineering college filled with energetic, creative minds, collaborative teams & expert coders. We are looking for passionate leaders to continue growing our talented teams.
- Technical and analytical background
- Previous experience of minimum 1 year in product/ consulting will be preferred
- 1-3 years of experience.
Location : Gurgaon
Our client is an integrated workforce management software platform offering intelligent automation for daily work orders management, Housekeeping activities, facility maintenance, scheduling & labour management, and time & attendance purpose-built for the hospitality market and another dynamic scheduling environment.
We support hotels, restaurants, casinos, and more with our innovative web-based and mobile software suite. Some of the chains they work with include Hilton, Rosewood, Shangri La, Accor, IHG, Hoxton, Corinthia, Oetker Collection etc. They are a small but growing team, and you'll have opportunities to express yourself and make meaningful contributions to our products and the company.
THIS IS FOR YOU, IF YOU:
- Love technology and have an innate interest in coding and building products.
- Aren’t afraid of taking ownership and accountability. You love challenges and won’t stop till you haven’t found a solution.
- Possess knowledge of Software development industry best practices.
- Have hands-on experience and expertise in the technical competencies needed for the job, so that you can work independently.
- Are passionate about the travel/hospitality space and can understand the nuances of hotel operations.
- Know how to have fun and smile often.
- Identify potential product ideas/features based on market research and discussions with
customers and other stakeholders.
- Design and drive the roadmap for the product – vision & strategy, feature definition, and milestones.
- Manage end to end product – from concept, to design, development, testing to deployment/launch.
- Manage Product Backlog
- Competitive Benchmarking
- Define success criteria for products and review usage/metrics.
- Be responsible for Product Improvement and Innovation based on technology and market trends, as well as customer needs and feedback.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- B.E./B.Tech + MBA (preferred but not mandatory).
- At least 10+ years of total experience with 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills (active listening, verbal and written) - ability to comprehend and translate vague requirements into clear, detailed documentation.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Solid understanding of technology. Preferably past experience working as an engineer.
Headquartered in Redwood city, CA, our client is a communication and assessment SaaS startup that enables the movement health professional (athletic trainer, physical therapist, recovery specialist) to seamlessly capture and assess patient care data through cutting edge technologies such as machine learning and AI. It improves outcomes for healthcare organisations by identifying early signs of clinical deterioration in chronically-ill patients thereby decreasing hospital admissions and reducing unnecessary spending.
This revolutionary startup has raised $3 Mn in a seed funding round led by top investors. It is all set to democratise the accessibility and affordability of movement health through its full stack digital health platform.
What you will do:
- Developing and refining prioritized product needs based on insights from market research, competitive analysis, customer engagement, business needs and collaboration with subject matter experts
- Owning the successful delivery of your roadmap and co-owning the success of the overall products
- Effectively identifying and managing cross-team dependencies
- Building effective relationships that matter with engineering, design, QA and a variety of cross-functional stakeholders
- Developing communications material, value propositions, and high-level strategic justification to help explain the why of your product both internally and externally
- Developing relationships with customers and prospects, gathering and understanding customer feedback on existing products and products in development
- Communicating the vision of the product, value proposition and releasing goals to the cross-functional team as part of the release planning process
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 Years of product management experience, including cloud/SaaS product
- Preferably 5 Years of product management experience, including cloud/SaaS product
- Healthcare Experience
- Understanding of the industry, market, and product/service trends affecting the organization’s competitiveness
- Expertise on features and product
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Customer centric mindset
- Ability to lead agile teams effectively
- Ability to use common tools to create mockups, stories, and roadmaps
- Ability to find way to measure and track customer satisfaction effectively throughout the product development
Tailor and Circus is a progressive and unisex underwear brand in the Indian apparel space, at the forefront of E-commerce and product innovation. We have created India's most comfortable and responsible piece of underwear, offering the highest quality and selling direct-to-consumer. As a brand, we are India's first inclusive and body-positive underwear company. This has been part of the company's DNA since the inception, all our models and influencers who represent the brand are real people having real bodies.
Tailor and Circus is looking to hire suitable candidates for the Product Manager role who will handle user-facing product experience (website) and is very data-driven. The role will be based either in Bangalore or Coimbatore.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be focused on building consumer-facing applications for the Tailor and Circus website.
- You will be responsible for conceptualizing and building user experience across the website and other customer touchpoints.
- Define and manage all critical user journeys and conversion funnels across website and other customer touchpoints.
- You will be responsible for launch and change management of features going live on apps/website.
- You will work closely with PMs responsible for all key business areas (Marketing, Design and Tech) to create a simple and delightful experience for our users.
- You will have a high degree of responsibility and ownership.
- You will drive the strategy, roadmap, execution, and growth of a product area.
- You will work closely with other product managers, engineers, designers, marketing, legal, analytics and do everything (defining requirements, prioritizing, testing, writing copy, tracking metrics and more.) to deliver high-quality products.
Apply If you:
- Minimum of 1-2 Years of Experience in Product & Marketing Management
- Can showcase your user-facing products experiences
- Have very high customer obsession
- Are a highly data-oriented person and have skills to analyze data using SQL
- Have an understanding of funnels, sprint & agile ways of working, PRDs & wireframes
- Have empathy towards users and colleagues, are creative and excited by ideating/ building new product features and functionalities.
- Developing new product features
- Working on developing product strategies
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- As an APM, you will be reporting to Product Owners. Our product is at a very young age, and hence has a long way to go. As an APM, you get to work on the vision of the product and get direct involvement with the ideation and implementation of product features. The key responsibilities of this position will be:
- Collecting quantitative product data and metrics
- Synthesizing customer research
- Gathering product requirements and aligning them with business goals
- Coordinating with stakeholders to achieve the product vision
The ideal candidate is comfortable understanding varied processes and requirements and is able to convert them to simple workflows. The candidate is a systems thinker and is able to understand how to build systems and also comfortable looking at data to make decisions and build business cases.
- Work with key stakeholders to solve for the biggest impediments to scale
- Build a process that is easy to execute and monitor to handle the complexities of product success.
- Lower processing times and drive process excellence by building tools and processes that leverage intelligence and automation
- 4 years or more experience as a product manager or project manager is highly preferred
- Prior experience as a manager for a product is a must.
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically, including the ability to formulate data-driven and result-oriented decisions.
- Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication (spoken and written) and influencing skills and an ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment.
1. End to End responsibility of multiple product and features 2. Coordinating with the engineering department (Tech Team) to deliver functional solutions 3. Suggesting product enhancements to improve user experience 4. Performing quality assurance controls on products 5. Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps 6. Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines 7. Liaise with the Marketing department to ensure proper advertisement and positioning of new products 8. Monitor and report on users’ reactions after launching 9. Create support and training documents for internal and external users
Perfect Fit candidate for the above role?
1. Academic background: Engineering Only. Non-Engineers are not eligible to apply for this role. 2. Familiarity with market research, consumers’ behavior and marketing techniques. 3. Candidates who have run their own start-up, worked in a start-up or were co-founder in another startup are preferred although not a necessity. 4. Strong time management skills 5. Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams.
- Vendor Management :: On-boarding & Payments
- MIS Reporting & Presentation
- Work closely with tech team, participating in the tech discussion regarding features feasibility as per technology
- Work with teams like Customer Service, inside sales, Operations etc. to improve our customer retention, identify avenues for cross-selling/up-selling at a product level.
- Product research, competitive analysis, positioning and packaging of the product
- Work closely with business, technology, operations, sales, marketing teams to gather the product requirements and build the final version and structure of the product vision.
- Define the product roadmap, release models and delivery the same.
- Responsible for sourcing, identifying and generation of new ideas, based on internal intelligence, user behavioral trends, market analysis and revenue maximization.
- Preparation of the product note/policies as per the guidelines and benchmarking the product features with the peers.
- Successful launch of the new product, versions, enhancements, in line with the cost, scope, quality and schedule