Greeting From MNR
Urgent opening for Product Manager
Location – Mumbai (WFO)
Product Manager, who reports and directly works with the VP Operations and manages end to end product life cycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with the development team to deliver winning products in line with organization’s core values and ethics.
- Automate workflows for Caregivers and Patients.
- Gathers, manages, and prioritizes business requirements..
- Works closely with Technology, Sales, Marketing, and support to ensure business case and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Develops the business case for new products, improvements to existing products, and business ventures.
- Develops positioning for improving the app experience of gig workers
- Helps optimize conversion of leads from our own website.
- Contribute your expertise to product documentation, training materials and marketing collateral for each product offering.
Education and Experience:
Selection based on expertise and depth of domain in B2C sectors preferably startups which catering to target centric hyper-growth organizations. However prior experience of1-2years in Consumer Product Development/ Digital Consumer Product would be preferable.
About the role
- Manage new products and features, improve existing products and features.
- Customer obsession & talking to customers on a regular basis.
- Hard core prioritisation on what is most important for users.
- Clear decision making in ambiguous situations using data & connecting the dots.
- Partner with engineering & design to ship great products & features
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5 years managing cross disciplinary products at scale as a product manager
- Strong passion for Privacy. Although no previous experience in this domain is required and mentorship will be provided, you must be willing to become a deep expert in this field.
- Computer Engineering or Software Engineering background with the ability to parse various layers of a software stack (to understand its implications on Privacy)
- A history of building and cultivating lasting cross-functional partnerships with both internal and external groups across Engineering, Product, Security, and Legal
- You are a strategic problem solver and valued collaborator; you are just as comfortable strategizing and leading as you are diving into the details of product work when circumstances require it.
- An entrepreneurial mentality and are flexible, self-motivated, dedicated, and hard-working. You actively recognise needs, resolve problems, anticipate issues, and develop solutions.
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team consisting of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey will more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
About our Client :
Our client is one of the most innovative and fast growing InsureTech platform that offers contextual insurance in a blink.
We are a team of consumer obsessed & driven people. We want to reimagine insurance through a consumption lens for millions. We are a B2C and B2B2C platform that wants to simplify the way insurance is experienced with principles of transparency, trust and contextualize. The multiple ideas that we are building upon are all about an experience beyond the way insurance is understood or sold at present in India.
A sneak peak into the opportunity:
- 7+ million active customer base (Mostly acquired in last 6 months)
- 6+ million Insurance policies issued
- Created community for 2 & 4 Wheeler vehicle owners, in the beta version and onboarded 120K+ users in no time.
- A rapidly growing team in tech + product with some of the finest folks in the industry
- A rapidly growing team of PMs
- An opportunity to build products that influence insurance awareness and buying at the grassroot level.
Roles and Responsibilities:
We are creating various verticals such as acquisition, growth, partner integration (B2B2C) & community. You will have a very critical role to play as the leader of one or more of these verticals.
Being comfortable in the chaos of a fast-paced environment, dealing with ambiguity, penchant for innovation, an innate ability to get into details and drive execution excellence is essential to success in this profile.
As a senior product leader, you will interact frequently with other key stakeholders during the research, design, and development process to build the product vision, iterate the product and partner on execution. You will shape the product strategy and roadmap for your products, and guide your team to build innovative and scalable products and drive execution excellence.
In this role, you will report to the VP of Product and also work closely with the founder to help shape our overall product roadmap to build high impact Insurance solutions.
Preferred Qualifications :
- 4+ years proven experience at building high-impact products at scale, preferably in a fast-paced B2C internet/e-commerce company
- B.Tech / MBA or equivalent experience from premier schools
- Experience in building & leading high-performance teams
- Ability to operate in a very fast-paced, constantly changing and evolving environment
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product and technology and coming up with long term Product roadmaps aligned to the company strategic direction
- Good business smarts along with strong problem solving and metrics orientation
- Design thinking, user empathy and deep understanding of Indian customers
- Good technical understanding with an ability to be hands-on with Engineering teams for implementation and trade-offs
- Crisp written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with a diverse set of stakeholders and manage senior stakeholders
We are looking for Product Manager that will be responsible for bringing new product lines to consumers in an engaging, functional way, while opening up fresh distribution channels and collaborating with other departments. He/She will work creatively and pragmatically to conserve resources and engage the product line’s potential audience. Knowledge of key demographics and an innovative perspective on product development are important in this role.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead the product life cycle including vision, strategy, roadmap, requirements, user experience, delivery, launch, and support.
• Lead interactions with cross-functional stakeholders in engineering, program/product management, business, and executive teams
• Executing process improvement initiatives to build scalable systems to support business growth.
• Driving optimization opportunities/initiatives and implementing new business processes.
• This role requires a self-starter with a strong background in process improvement, problem solving skills, a keen attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ambiguous situations, and strong program management skills.
• Write a go-to-market summary and introduce it to the rest of the department
• Create mission statement for product launch and forecast performance in individual channels.
DESIRED SKILLS & EDUCATION
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Marketing required
• 3+ years of experience managing cross-functional products and programs with tight deadlines
• Knowledge of the market and industry (SAAS Platforms, B2B products etc.)
• Excellent networking skills,especially regarding distribution channels and social media
• 3+ years of experience in process definition, having taken a product from concept to execution
• Ability to dive deep into data, existing processes, people and systems in order to invent,simplify and improve inefficient or unnecessarily complex processes
• Industry experience at a multinational organization
• Product and Program Management experience showing ability to organize tasks, prioritize competing demands, find solutions, and follow through to successful conclusions
• Advanced Excel & business modeling skills.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities and drive projects to
What is the role?
As a Senior/Principal Product Manager you will be responsible for the product roadmap, features, adoption, and bugs. This includes defining and prioritizing product roadmap, listening to customers, creating business requirements, driving functional requirements, driving this through development, and successfully launching new product features.
To read more about the kind of qualities we are looking for this role, please check this link - https://a16z.com/2012/06/15/good-product-managerbad-product-manager/
1. Develop business cases for each product feature to demonstrate feasibility including target pricing and margin, addressable and realizable market, SWOT analysis, estimated development, implementation, and support costs etc.
2. Develop functional, technical and designs specifications for the product.
3. Help define the value proposition of the product for the sales team and help develop the sales documentation that support the selling process of your products.
4. Research and understand competitive offerings in your sector.
5. Experience in E-commerce, CMS, Payment Apps, and Integration products will be preferred as the role would demand this experience.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with technology, design, sales and customer care teams. You'll report to head of product development for Plum.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with 6+ years of product management function in a product company. We'll look forward to technical skills required for a product role along with soft skills required to manage multiple stakeholder roles.
We are looking for candidates from B2B SaaS or consumer SaaS based companies only.Rest we can explore together during our interactions. If you find yourself to be someone that fits this requirement then read on.
- Liaise with clients and other stakeholders involved to determine and document the Scope of the project.
- Create project plans from the scope.
- Define the objectives, goals, timelines, and milestones.
- Track project plans to ensure milestones are met on a consistent basis.
- Work closely with the client POC / Project Manager, clients and the internal project team ensuring effective exchange of information so that the project is delivered on time and within budget.
- Draft proposals for existing clients (addendum or additional scope) and new clients (RFP’s).
- Work closely with the management team to improve existing processes. Provide support to Business Development efforts and build long term relationships with both new and existing clients.
- Communicate project status with management, team members and other stakeholders on an ongoing basis. Manage changes to the scope, schedule, costs, and timelines for the project.
- Be responsible for reporting to the management of the health and profitability of the project.
- Being able to comprehend project financials, profit and loss, and the ability to create and adhere to a project budget.
- Furthermore, learning to lead is essential. Communicating clearly (face-to-face and in writing) and resolving conflicts are just some of the particularly useful leadership skills.
- Finally, team-building skills are great to have, since a project manager qualifications doesn’t only guide a project—they’re responsible for their team. Motivating the team to communicate and collaborate, and boosting their morale, are tasks a project manager will likely find themselves doing.
At Qsignage, we are looking for a person who is highly passionate about building innovative solutions for the rural market with a focus on value-driven deliverables, wants to work, learn and expand their capability into the start-up domain.
This role is a great fit for someone who enjoys project management, process improvement, and fast pace environment.
Apply to the link below and get in touch with us now!
SKILLS REQUIRED (Market Research and Product Development)
- A passionate researcher who leverages opportunities and deliver actionable insights for driving innovation
- Intellectually curious about learning new skills and challenging self to be better in every move made towards the company's growth
- Ability to build and manage the diversified team and show a sense of direction towards achieving the vision
- Able to champion customers and market insights to drive product, market, and business strategies
- Should be able to identify and address critical business issues through collaboration, analytics, and market intelligence
- Ability to liaising with the clients to negotiate on the research projects
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to understand the business need
- Understand the business objectives and design a research methodology to dig out the primary as well as secondary information
- Should be able to collect data on Customers, Market place and competitors
- Should have validated experience of setting direction for large scale products keeping delightful user experience as the end goal
- Create products that empower rural advertising in the market or allow clients to remain competitive in the market
- Determine all the environmental factors and design product specifications
- Should be obsessed with Users and continuously ask What, How & Why to identify gaps in the critical systems and create products keeping deadlines in mind
- Perform validation at every stage through continuous research and evaluation
Remote Work | Flexibility | Flat Structure | Entrepreneurial Culture
The high degree of value on Autonomy, Flexibility, Empathy, and Mobility
An awesome work culture that has an agile team with a growth mindset
10+ Years IT experience
4+ Years Product Design to Delivery experience
Should have lead and managed product engineering teams
Experience working with management & key product stakeholders (Business & Technical)
Should be a Agile practitioner
Experience with micro-services architecture concepts and industry best practices
Hands on experience in Full-stack development tools and technologies
- Research and identify potential new product features and functions
- Gather stakeholder and customer input
- Define requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria for product functions and features
- Clearly communicate the status of projects on the product roadmap and in development
- Create user documentation in coordination with stakeholders
- Create and maintain competitive and strategic analysis matrix
- Oversee implementation and release workflow and deadlines
- Hold regular project reviews with Development and QA teams ensuring that the product meets business requirements
- Draft release notes for launches and work with Product Marketing to create and execute a GTM plan
- Measure adoption, usage data, and business results from product launches
- Gather market feedback from users and buyers via Win/Loss calls, interviews, and other feedback loops
- 10+ years of experience in software marketing / product management or writing requirements for technical projects
- Basic understanding of software development process from concept through implementation and delivery
- Prior experience with web based application development and maintenance a plus
- Understanding of UX design principles and experience working with customers and stakeholders as part of a design process
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and excel in developing a dynamic high paced cross functional team environment
- Must be detail oriented
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be a problem solver
- Excellent communication skills