Our client is a luxury home décor brand. It’s nothing less than a revolution in home décor industry- where technology enables world class home interior design.
They are looking for someone who can build an e-commerce system which will give their clients all developments on their projects in a more systematic and organized manner.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond, use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product
- You will be responsible for leading a team of high performing individuals who own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to evaluation
- You will also work cross functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities
- Create business models and analyze competitive landscape
- Develop and monitor data-driven analytics
- Mentor team to help them achieve individual & team objectives
- Create and manage a process that drives toward a scalable product portfolio that will in turn drive the organization’s product profitability
- Transforming the product ideas from their most formidable stages into actionable concepts, timelines, and projects while maintaining a serious consideration of the financial implications, and the overall objectives of the business
- Building and executing of new initiatives and roadmaps on the store front, understand the market, customers and build business cases for new product opportunities
- Master’s/Bachelor’s in software/computer engineering from a premier institute
- Well-versed with state of the art tech and its trends
- Must have 3-6 years of hands-on product experience working on building products or problem-solving in start-up e-commerce companies
- One who understands products and working of the commerce ecosystem in depth and have a good understanding of funnels, sprint & agile ways of working, PRDs & wireframes.
- Are comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans
- Proven record in product development, analytics, computer programming, and design.
- Superior ability to conceptualize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with ease
- Critical thinker, Problem solver
- Should be a technical expert with an Entrepreneurial mindset
- Drive and own sales and revenue targets from ecommerce operations for the brand marketing campaign on marketplaces and offer management
- Monitor, measure and maintain reports on performance to drive attainment of defined objectives by optimisation
- Plan and execute promotional schemes and campaigns to maximise growth
- Providing insights into latest consumer and shopping trends to identify assortment gaps & selection and plan effective branding strategies Performance marketing Inventory management Catalogue mapping ,listing
- Plan the AOP business closely with the customer and the internal teams – to help deliver the toplines at a quarterly and annual level
- Keep track of all the health and hygiene measure – Stock holding of the e-tailers in terms of the number of days as well as the quality of the stock, ensure correct PO execution, track and ensure availability of our SKUs Work on monthly offtake plan for all brands – tracking the same periodically and ensuring the right inputs are planned both on-platform and off-platform to drive business
- Manage the e-tailer PnL and ensure that we keep a close track on the profitability of the account and keep a check on the promotional expense
- Opening new platforms for the brand
- 3-4 years of handling ecommerce platforms - Amazon Flipkart,Big Basket
Thrive is currently looking out for a rockstar Product Manager. S/he will be a very important person in Thrive's growth story. An ideal candidate will be someone who is highly data driven and understands the Indian consumer well. This person will be involved in the entire product development life-cycle; from concept through release.This person will also work directly with the founders of the company.
- Manage entire product development life-cycle from conception to design, development and roll-out
- Conduct market research, users survey's (qualitative & quantitative) to understand changes in market requirements
- Build & maintain Product Requirement Documents, and contribute to product road-map
- Liaison between Business Development, Design and Engineering teams to keep everyone up-to date on product road-map and release schedule's
- Conduct A/B testing of new features/updates launched within the product to identify the right path forward
- Co-ordinate with Design and Engineering team to ensure timelines are being met on both sides; whilst keeping all relevant stakeholders upto date; Utilize JIRA for work and workflow visualization to optimize work.
- Perform competitor analysis and bench-marking
- Track progress of market specific product improvements and measure impact
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of experience developing web products with a background in technical product management or web development.
- An academic background in Computer Science or related engineering discipline.
- Experience working in startups or successful entrepreneurial adventures
- Strong quantitative capabilities; an an ability to understand analytics platforms
- Strong communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level -- within teams, within the company, to users, and other audiences.
- Experience working with MySQL;
- Experience working with Google Analytics, HotJar, Google Tag Manager is a Plus!
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment
Assistant Vice President - Technology/Service Delivery and Solutions - Be the partner to the client and business growth:
- Deliver solutions and services that promote growth and reinforce relationships.
- Emphasize attentive, value-based interactions with clients and partners.
- Provide seamless, consistent business experiences for all constituents.
- Practice the constructive change and disruption we advocate.
- Observe the tenets of a learning enterprise.
About the Position:
The VP technology is a highly visible position central to the overall account ownership and client relationship PAN India. With a full P&L, you will sell, lead and execute to develop and deliver client projects - centric technical solutions, helping the different client/industries turn digital technology developments and solutions. Your unit will bring together talent, domain knowledge, agile capabilities, cutting edge technological know-how, frameworks and automation assets to simplify processes, enhance operating environments, mitigate operational risks, modernise operating models and increase process efficiency and effectiveness for clients.
Core Areas of Responsibility:
- Lead in business development initiatives, RFP response preparation and pre-sales engagements.
- Leads the project management plans with the defined roadmap of project scope, assumptions, risks and overall project approach, including project resource needs, high-level timelines, project communications etc.
- Develops and administers project budgets, schedules, and performance standards.
- Ensuring delivery according to project timelines in order to ensure revenue recognition according to the forecast. Manages project issues/risks in a timely manner and appropriately escalates when necessary.
- Ensure effective scoping and estimation for pre-sales projects to produce win-win results
- Build strong business relationships with third-party partners and/or vendors for implementation services as necessary.
- Responsible for documenting Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) instructions for all ongoing business and transitioning the project to the Support team.
Process Improvement and Innovation:
- Drive the implementation of development best practices throughout the organization, while governing control and ensuring objectives are achieved. Risk management, resource allocation, project prioritization, and research and recommendation of new systems and software products and services.
- Foster a culture of innovation and fast execution, leading by example and hands-on execution.
- Drive the talent management effort for Technology, including hiring, developing, training and retaining a best in a class team spread across geographies.
- Develop competencies and resources in view of expectations of Technology vertical and for Grapes.
What you'll bring to the team:
- Excellence in strategic and analytical problem solving: Quantitative, fact-based approach to team-based problem solving and strategic approach to addressing issues and offering solutions.
- Business acumen and technical knowledge in the digital space: Strong business development skills. Must understand current market trends, risks and prevalent technologies used in the global Digital Marketing Space.
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills: Polished verbal and written communication style. Ability to confidently build a strong rapport with project teams and the client.
- Personal drive: Entrepreneurial drive with a can-do attitude, a strong desire to learn and shape your own career path. Commitment to making a positive lasting client impact.
- Self-guided attitude: The ability to succeed in a professional environment where client and project direction is not always well defined. Qualified candidates will understand how to produce results when working in challenging client environments and/or new business areas.
- Cultural adaptability: The ability to work in a globally distributed environment with customers based in different regions across and the workforce is primarily of an Indian origin
We are looking for a Product Lead who will work in collaboration with the Global team and take responsibility for growing the product. Our product team will be the guiding force for all our products, working towards the birth and growth of each element of BLITZPOKER on a daily basis.
You will be responsible to plan, manage & implement schedules to ensure deadlines are met and maintaining a high-quality standard of product, live-ops & delivery. You will be working closely with our design, business, engineering, and operations team, to comprehend user-faced hurdles, brainstorm and curate beautiful solutions and also ensure that BLITZ Brand grows manifolds. This role would provide you with an opportunity to join a small team with big ambitions and grow products from scratch to the hockey stick trajectory.
- Manage products with supervision and run live operations for the games/other products.
- Plan daily operations.
- Responsible for the growth of a critical business line for the company.
- Identify key features based on customer and market feedback.
- Responsible to look into product analytics and finding insights for the growth of the business.
- Coordinates activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements.
- Communicates with all relevant departments to ensure delivery times are met.
- Manage the product life cycle of the assigned product module and ensure all product enhancements are thought through and implemented.
- Work with Marketing leads from Acquisition, Brand, Consumer Research, Corporate Development, and others to develop and execute integrated marketing plans through all phases of product development.
- Responsible for finding hacks to grow in product and also in new game ventures.
- Responsible for making data-driven decisions for all the experiments across the products
- 7-9 years of experience is preferred but if you don’t and can substitute experience with passion then let’s talk.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Data-driven - solid understanding of data/analytics tools, and the ability to deep dive into data to make decisions.
- Advance knowledge of MS Office & MS-Excel.
- Love for games and creating a fun, compelling, and addictive user experience.
- Must have the passion to self-motivate, the guide to selling your ideas to other stakeholders, and the drive to execute those ideas cross-functionally.
Product Management Intern
Converts into a full time Product Analyst/Manager position based on performance
A curious minded product analyst who can own product research, development initiatives facing both market and internal implementation for an early-stage Analytics startup. The goal will be to help achieve product-market objectives of the company
The candidate will have ownership and rich learning into the legwork that goes into developing and growing a product from scratch. A chance to grow into a product owner
- Own product research to guide development of product
- Ownership of product research including design and execution (primary, secondary research) including hypothesis building and conducting experiments.
- Research oriented towards product-market fit validation
- Connecting with market (potential competitors, partners, customers)
- Academic research to help validate, develop product features
- Daily reporting of learnings from the initiatives, tasks and their results
- Improving product value for customers by capturing and learning from feedback
Expectations from candidate
- Ability: Good at logical reasoning, problem solving
- Inclination: Curious and strong willingness to learn from problems
- Knowledge: Basics of product mgt., basic tech concepts, statistics, data visualization
- Interest: Interest in product development in a fast moving start-up environment
- A word on attitude:
- We are looking for a person with an owner mindset who can partner with us in growing our firm
- We like people who are curious problem solvers and are interested in learning with us and working hard.
What we offer
- Great culture focused on outcomes through learning and experimentation
- Mentoring by experienced professionals from pedigreed backgrounds (IIT/IIMs)
- Growth, ownership, and flexibility to achieve your goals.
- Ensures timely and effective completion of projects and initiatives given by the CEO.
- The Job role includes working on Sales, Marketing, Operations, as and when required.
- Oversee daily operations through collaboration with senior management and department leaders.
- Manages the CEO calendar and prioritizes their time and schedule.
- Participates with the senior management team in strategic planning and decision-making.
- Creates and maintains systems and processes to streamline operations.
- Establishes standards and procedures for hiring/operations.
- Maintains accurate confidential files and data records.
- Serve as liaison between staff, executives, senior leaders, and CEO, regarding company climate, employee well-being, project updates, proposals, and planning.
- Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with CEO and executives.
- Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity.
As a Salesforce Product Owner, you will lead the product intake, backlog prioritization, strategy, and roadmap of the Salesforce platform. Furthermore, you will lead the team with discovery to create a development-ready story to be handed off to the development team. The company is looking for a candidate with Salesforce and Agile framework experience.
- The role requires strong leadership across multiple teams and departments, the ability to communicate with influence, and a technical aptitude
- The ideal candidate will have proven Salesforce product knowledge as well as the ability and experience to demonstrate how they have improved efficiencies in product management using their product expertise.
The Product Owner will work with business groups:
- To understand demand
- Collaborate with the business to develop detailed requirements
- High-level design and technical architecture
- They will also lead many of the Agile ceremonies and will ensure the team meets its goals on time and within budget.
- Managing integration across the platform is also a key role
This role is a strategic, senior-level individual contributor who will own a portfolio of products/initiatives as well; including:
- Owning reporting and analytics on product work,
- Establishing and maintaining metrics to measure the performance of work,
- Creating and sustaining relationships with other organizations (IT, industry teams, etc.),
- Facilitating working sessions/steering committees to drive performance and
- Communicating directly with Senior Leaders from different areas of the organization.
The position also serves:
- To define scope and benefits
- Create user stories
- Develop a roadmap
- Track budget performance
- Validate IT related design and development work
- Partner with the business to ensure end-user acceptance testing
- Monitor an initiative post-launch to ensure benefit realization.
Additional job duties/responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Identify and ability to negotiate with Vendors for IT Sub-contracting
- Working closely with key stakeholders and internal partners throughout the organization to gather requirements
- Creating, maintaining, and prioritizing the product backlog according to business value for the life of the project
- Developing & conveying the vision of what is to be built
- Acting as the key product feature decision-maker., maximizing the value of the product
- Communication of product backlog priorities
- Handoff of development-ready stories to the development team
- Assisting with the elaboration of epics, themes, and features into user stories that are small enough, or granular enough, to be achieved in a single sprint
- Decisions on release dates and content
- Participating in daily scrum, as needed
- Participating in sprint planning meetings, reveals, and retrospectives – inspecting the product progress at the end of every sprint to accept or reject the work that has been done by the development team
- Acting as the voice of the team, communicating status to stakeholders and internal partners
- Four year Bachelor’s degree preferably in marketing, computer science, information systems, engineering, or related field
- 5+ years experience as a product owner
- 5+ years experience leading a technical team while simultaneously managing multiple projects
- 3+ years experience with the Agile methodology
Top candidates will also have:
- Salesforce development experience
- Salesforce Sales & Service Cloud experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate to ensure a team’s success
- Strong accountability planning/organization and teamwork
- Highly developed interpersonal skills to deal with sensitive, emotional or potentially controversial situations.
- Experience managing projects using Agile software tools such as JIRA, Team Services, Rally
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Background in Information Technology
We are looking for a Product Manager, who is passionate about building products and solutions in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and working with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
The company's primary product, at the moment, is our e-commerce app in development.
You will have end to end product management responsibility including roadmap definition, product definition, prioritisation and execution.
You will be assisting in and execution of product/solution features aimed at winning in strategic markets, based on deep understanding of market and company strategy
You will work closely with cross functional teams to define the product specifications and will be responsible for continuous prioritisation of product features in a scaled agile development environment.
You will be hands-on in driving along with engineering the delivery of critical product initiatives, managing all aspects such as planning, Communication etc.
You will be a technical problem solver on the team, identifying innovative solutions to project deadlocks and resolving issues and constraints through consensus and sound judgment.
You will work closely with the development, architecture and design teams.
You will drive the go to market messaging for the features you are responsible for.
Extend the goal to establish as a Trusted Partner for our Traders as well as Internal Team with real-time data and decision tools.
Ensure stable product releases and continuous support
Improving speed of inhouse product development & team capability building.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline with < 5 years experience preferred from Agri, Food, Ecommerce industry in hands-on product management roles, Require experience of 4+ in the same industry.
Strong experience on and deep understanding of enterprise IT technologies such as software, virtualization and cloud.
Deep hands-on technical expertise, to understand and translate business requirements to technical requirements
Deep customer empathy and customer facing experience, including the ability to discover the true requirements.
A deep understanding of software development in a team.
Ability to capture/document detailed product requirements specifications using standard templates and processes
Ability to create, prioritize and manage the backlog for the product and its features
Ability to perform planning activities related to schedule, resource, and cross-functional execution
Strong written and verbal communication skills including experience presenting to customers, partners and senior executives.
Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Ability to evangelise Product Vision
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ownership of one of Plivo’s products to define a long term roadmap
- Engage with customers and cross-functional teams to design, deliver, and support the product
- Managing the product backlog and prioritising product stories in engineering sprints
- Working closely with the engineering teams on new features and critical bugs
- Internal and External stakeholder management
- Roadmap definition and execution
- Product training programs
The buck stops at you on the following key aspects of the product:
- Product Quality: Bugs, Uptime, Stability , Test Process
- Product Development: User experience, New features and enhancements
- Product Adoption: Growth, Customer Acquisition, Churn & Go-To-Market for new features.
- P&L: Pricing, Packaging, Margins
- Sustainability: Enabling Sales, Support, Solutions Engineering & Customer Success teams
- At least 4 years of overall experience and 3 years of prior PM experience
- Software development background is required
- Experience working with REST APIs is a bonus
- Experience with stakeholders and customer management
We are now looking to onboard an exceptional Senior Product Manager on our team.
The product manager will create new and interesting products and features for our B2B users, and will work with the best minds in the industry. The role will give you an opportunity to work with a cross-functional team from Business, Product and Design.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
An ideal candidate will have:
- 4-7 years of work experience as a product manager, preferably in a start-up
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- The ability to own end-to-end responsibility
- A "Will Do" attitude
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and start-ups, to work with
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative, and implementable ideas
- An open work culture
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
- Opportunity to hire a team & mentor them in the future.
If this is something that interests you, let's talk.