• Will be responsible for working on Dedicated Resource Hiring, Contract hiring, Resource outsourcing etc.
• Will be responsible for working with professional linking websites (i.e., LinkedIn Sales Navigator).
• Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients.
• Close follow-ups from inquiry generation till assigning resources on contract.
• Will be responsible for preparation of weekly and monthly sales reports.
• Strong command over English (throughout education in English medium preferred).
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Experience working with MS Excel, MS Word & MS PowerPoint.
• Good knowledge about LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
• Basic Knowledge of technologies like PHP, WordPress, ReactJS, React Native etc.
• Must be a good team player and should be able to meet deadlines and targets.
About nyusoft solutions llp
Your role will be a part of an interstate team where we tend to solve for the best quality cattle in each state. As a Zonal Lead role you will be leading 2 to 3 State. Heads managing upto 3 high quality cattle farms per state and overall 9 cattle farm for his/her zone. These cattle farms are located in tier II and tier III cities while catering to a catchment area of 4-600 villages per cattle farm. Leading the Sales P&L for these 3 states, Zonal lead will have an overall team of 3 city managers, 6 regional leads (off rolls) and overall, 60 field officers (off rolls). As a Zonal Lead you will be accountable for demand generation activities by carrying out farmer level direct and targeted connects in 4-600 villages under each
cattle farm. With average sales ticket size of 60,000 per Pashu and sales target of upto 300 cattles per cattle farm, this individual will be accountable for Revenue of 16-20 crores in the initial years.
● Minimum 5+ years of experience of leading sales teams with atleast 1+
years at State level or Zonal Level
● Should have handled a team size of 50+ members and top line of 15 to 20 crores
● Highly analytical - can turn data into insights and make data driven
decisions. Proven experience in data driven decision making and hence proficient in use of excel too
● Good knowledge of the agricultural demand generation market
● Communicate and collaborate effectively across teams and various levels of the organization towards accomplishing the tasks at hand
● High sense of ownership and resourcefulness - figuring out problems on
his/her own and finding the most optimal solution
Good To Haves:
● Startup experience OR experience working in nascent markets and building them from scratch
● Strong leadership values, goal orientation, being comfortable about working in a fast-paced, environment
● Be highly motivated, self-driven, and open to new learnings and experiences.
● Exposure in Dairy Farming/Cattle Feed/Animal Health/ Dairy Companies
● Exposure to Rural markets and rural customers, preferably experience working with dairy farmers
● Experience working with start-ups that have robust product growth and user acquisition story
What are we looking for?
A self-driven, energetic, operations expert with user first attitude. The one who loves building operations from the ground-up and scaling them. Have top-notch people management skills. The one who adepts at recruiting, motivating and mentoring talent at scale. A great planner who can carefully estimate and build the required capacity. Result oriented with execution excellence. A problem solver with a go-getter attitude.
What we offer
A fast-paced environment to learn and grow.
Very high autonomy; freedom to take risks, to experiment and to fail.
An opportunity to work on something that really matters.
Check out the reviews for our app.
Very high transparency. Fair market salary ranging between 20-25 lakhs
- Candidate should have relevant telesales experience
- Candidate should be available for immediate joining
- Responsible for planning, implementing and directing the sales activities of the company in a designated area to achieve sales objectives 2. Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues 3. Sales Closure of hair and skin clients 4. Identify new sale leads 5. Responsible for driving consultation to Location allotted 6. Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs. 7. Contacting potential client via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings 8. Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met 9. Negotiating on phone, email or in-person 10. To provide report and feedback to upper management about what is and is not working 11. To provide detailed report and feedback to upper management 12. Extensive Follow-up for the Clients allotted 13. Giving client good client experience 14. If & when required need to sit in reception area also
➢ Attend Sales meetings with client.
➢ Client Account Handling.
➢ Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
➢ Preparing daily sales report and send it to the senior manager.
➢ Primary goal is to ensure customer satisfaction.
➢ Help clients in increasing their business
➢ Ensure customers get accurate and timely updates and all their queries get resolved.
➢ Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance, recommending profit and service improvements.
We have a farm at Denkennikottai, Tamil Nadu where we grow varieties of Roses and Fruits. We want to sell flowers to Apartments on a subscription basis. Need a Sales and Marketing person who would be talking to residents of apartments and should be able to sell flowers. And deliver the flowers to certain collection points (It is not a door-to-door delivery)
- Visit apartments and talk to people to generate leads to sell bunches of flowers on a weekly/monthly/yearly subscription basis.
- Should be able to visit the farm (around 70Kms) and collect flowers once a week.
- Deliver the flower bunches at different collection points
- Talk to supermarkets and other stores to establish collection points near the apartments
- Should be fluent in Kannada and English
- Must have a vehicle to travel to the farm
- Should be from Bangalore
- Must be dynamic and good at interacting with people
- There will be a fixed salary of 10k to 12k
- There will be commissions based on new sales
- Petrol expenses will be reimbursed for the farm visit
Daily 50 to 80 calls to customer for Software service sales.
Basic Computer Skills
REady to work on Targets
Looking for passionate sales professionals Inside/TeleSales executives(B2C) to contribute in generating revenue. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone. The position will be in Bangalore. If you are a self-starter, get a kick by chasing aggressive target, fuel growth by coaching & grooming your team this role is for you
- The Inside Sales Associate would be responsible for making enhanced outbound calls on leads provided by the company and following a diligent process towards converting leads to paying customers.
- Have a good hold on english language and neutral accent to communicate with customers in different geographies.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Go the "extra mile" to meet sales target and facilitate future sales
- Analyse the customer and well versed in objection handling and managing different situations during the call.
- Analyzing and sharing active feedback about the customer behavior, market demands and competition to the marketing team
- Generate pipeline
- Should have excellent command over English and basic Hindi
- Excellent objection handling and convincing skills
- Process oriented
- Result focused
- Revenue driven
- Sales Planning & Customer Experience.
Qualification & experience
- Any graduate/12+/Diploma
- Minimum experience of 0- 2 years in Inside B2C sales is prefered.
- Freshers who has passion for sales and earn incentives can also apply