- Responsibilities Implementing business development activities, attending to all relevant business opportunities in International Market for IT Software Industry.
- It would be involved in Business Development Life Cycle, mainly focusing on areas like Cold Calling, Client Interaction International Business Development.
- Generate lead and achieve monthly target.
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers.
- Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential clients.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Minimum Qualifications Any Graduate
- 2 to 4 years of Proven experience working as a business development in Offshore IT Services.
- Excellent English Communication Presentation Skills with pleasing personality.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bid On freelancer, guru, UpWork.
- Lead generation LinkedIn, Xing, AnglList and from other platforms.
- Intermediate in between client and developer.
- Make SRS report for requirement.
- International business development
- Mentor the junior business development executive
- Take ownership for the business growth
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
Behavioural strengths :
- Strong communication skills and confidence
- Strong presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
Experience : * 5-8 Year experience in solar industry (Preferably solar modules, Inverter, Robot Sales)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
• Establish goals, analyze growth, and provide accurate progress reports, forecasts, and budgets.
• Ensure company-wide consistency in client service and sales procedures.
• Utilize product solutions and marketing teams to refine service offerings.
• Client service executives additionally develop sales proposals and collaborate with a company’s multiple internal departments to help improve the quality of products.
• Must be strategic planners and have a strong understanding of a company’s products so they can train clients and answer questions in both group and one-on-one situations
• Client communication and ensuring completion of task with total customer satisfaction along with TAT/Quality.
Female candidate preferred
Business Development Manager’
CupShup is looking for a qualified business development specialist to extend our reach through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships. Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help build billion-dollar brands that make everyday activities easier for people around the world. Highly skilled at sales and business operations, this person will join and inspire a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our company vision.
- Manage both our existing sales pipeline and the development of new business opportunities
- Take a lead role in developing new-business proposals and presentations that create and nurture opportunities and partnerships
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a sales pipeline for short/medium/long term in accordance with targets
- Develop strategies and positions by analyzing new-venture integration
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks to achieve strategic goals
- Motivate the team, track performance, and report metrics
- Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select deals in line with strategies, and facilitate pitch logistics
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
- Support deal structure and pricing with business-value analysis, and negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations
- Post Graduation in business or related fields preferred
- Minimum of 5 years experience in acquisition of brands, B2B sales, consultative sales
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in sales techniques
- Proficiency in data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
- Proven ability to plan and manage resources
- An analytical mind with good organizational skills.
- Commercial and business awareness
- Agile to adapt with the dynamic business environment
Byju’s, Ola Cabs, Dunzo, Swiggy, Zomato, Uber.
What is common across all of these shining stars of Indian Startup World? They are the most valued startups of the country. True. They are Unicorns or Soonicorns. That’s also true. They are changing the game and consumer behavior in their respective segments. Correct!
But there is one small detail common across these. CupShup was fortunate enough to partner with all of these brands during nascent/early stages of their journey and we are still helping them reach their audience pan India!
CupShup, a 7 year old RoI-focused growth partner to startups and brands like HUL, Marico, SBI, ICICI, have been a major contributor in scaling the biggest names in the startup world. We are proud to contribute in our small way in taking these brands to its target audience in an innovative way and make a name for ourselves to rely upon in the process. We are a 200 member team spread across 12 cities of the country which specializes in scaling up the brands quickly. CupShup is a 360 degree growth partner with offerings across Creative, Digital and Offline marketing that provides a seamless planning, marketing budget allocation and execution to reach brand goals. CupShup has helped more than 300 brands scale up to its potential across the country and currently we are scaling up a cohort of 45 brands.
We need more hands on the deck! People who are fascinated by the entrepreneurial zeal that has gripped our country and hustle that goes behind the scenes. If you are a hustler who wants to understand and be part of the sea change that India is witnessing and wants to be a part of a dynamic team.
You can read about us and understand how we have brewed innovation in detail at www.cupshup.co.in
EdTech Admission Counsellor
Be part of a team that is enthusiastic and passionate about Professional Course that changes a Graduates life. Your work will definitely have a positive impact on both educators and students.
In this role, you will reach out to potential customers from various backgrounds who are looking to pursue professional courses for a better career.
You will be responsible for :
- Interact with leads via inbound and outbound calls or the Internet for the purpose of converting leads into confirmed applications across the globe.
- Maintain a constant communication channel with leads through phone, email, chat and social media during the pre and post-sales processes
- Achieving the weekly targets in a high pressure performance driven competitive environment.
- Maintain a detailed database of all the interactions with the leads and provide constant feedback to the Team Lead in order to optimize lead closure
- To develop and maintain a positive working relationship with the students from countries all over the world
- Complete KRA’s/Daily tasks & milestones allocated by the Team Lead
- Constantly identifying potential to upsell to existing clients through giving the best post sales service
What are we looking for?
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills (English proficiency)
- Exceptional communicator and influencer who can deliver excellent sales pitch
- Result driven with experience of extremely target centric job
- Strong sales bent of mind, in order to understand and effectively communicate what ITLH is offering to its prospective students and close applications
- Approachable and vibrant personality
- Individual passionate about driving a change in education space
- Have a knack for incentive-driven sales
- Ability to approach any situation with patience and very strong empathy
- Self-learners with high grasping ability
- Passion to deliver the highest levels of customer service at all times
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet targets/deadlines
- Experience: Minimum 1+ years experience in inside sales or tele-sales
- Edutech experience is an add-on
- Experience within Startup Experience would be a strong advantage
- Should have android mobile, personal Laptop and good Internet connectivity
- 6days working
- Attractive incentives and perks
- Work from home available
* Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer acquisition
* Conduct research to identify new markets and potential clients
* Make cold calls and send cold emails to gain interest
* Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
* Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
* Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
* Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
* Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
* Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
* Proven sales track record
* Experience in IT sales is a big plus
* Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Hubspot)
* Proficiency in English
* Market knowledge
* Communication and negotiation skills
* Ability to build rapport
* Time management and planning skills
Our technology-based client is backed-up by venture capitalist and angel investor. It has onboarded over 1000 sellers so far and has facilitated transactions over 6 crores. Their top clients include CBRE, FedEx, Swiggy etc.
They are currently developing India’s first dedicated B2B Service Procurement Platform.
What you will do:
- Understanding client requirements and pitching the relevant solution
- Active front-end selling and cross-selling to potential buyers over the platform
- Coordinating with the company's partners to close deals
- Delivering daily progress, revenue and activity reports for all clients
- Analyzing research, recommending and implementing processes and systems
- Working with the operations and technology teams to ensure efficient delivery of the project as per the guidelines
- Acquiring outbound clients through social media and networks
- Keeping track of all the documentation required for a transaction
- Helping both buyers and sellers in an ongoing transaction
What you need to have:
- Degree in Engineering, business studies, management, commerce or any related area is preferred
- Experience in B2B sales is preferred
- Good communication skills (both English and Hindi)
- Proficiency in Google suite and other productivity software
- Demonstrated initiative, boldness and flexibility
We are looking for an enthusiastic team member to help discover new prospects & bring closures. An energetic and focussed practitioner who wants to make a career in Sales/Inside Sales.
Pleasing personality, infectious energy and ability to sell.
- Discover prospects through cold calling, networking and social media
- Meet to convert and
- Manage converted accounts
- Bike (due to currently restricted modes of transport)
- 1-3 years experience in sales (to give you a jump start)
- Willingness to be on the field (well you got to meet your clients!)
If you are a person befitting the role, do connect with us with your resume, current and expected Salary.
PS: THIS IS A WORK FROM OFFICE JOB ONLY. IF THIS IS NOT SOMETHING YOU ARE OPEN TO, PLEASE DONT APPLY.