- IT/Web/SEO/Software service sales experience in International Market, Ability to generate lead by own, send proposals, well versed communication with International Clients. Capable to gather inquiry through LinkedIn.
- Achieve their target at any cost.
- Required Candidate profile Must have Knowledge in Web development and Digital Marketing services and software sales. Generating business from new accounts and existing accounts.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confident, presentable & smart candidates.
About Software Sales Company
Cold Calling, Business Development and Lead Generation via Phone, Email and Web.
Direct Selling and Target Based (Field Sales/Out Side Sales).
Prepare and follow up on sales quotations made to clients.
Will be responsible for client retention, per client revenue optimization & renewals.
Handle client queries/escalations.
Should have effective sales & negotiation ability.
Interacting with vendors for product upload in their respective Domain.
Manage and create product listing and another day to day activities on portal
Improve Customer perception and product-wise market share, a good understanding of technical and market feasibility of the product.
Must have a Laptop & Bike
About Onsurity: www.onsurity.com
Onsurity, founded in 2020, is an employee health benefits platform where organizations can purchase flexible and customized subscriptions for their employees. The monthly subscription comprises of discounts on medicine orders, health checks ups, fitness rewards, doctor teleconsultations along with group health insurance. The subscription plans are offered not only to full-time employees but also to contractors, interns, and consultants. The company is currently working with over 1000 SMEs, many of whom now receive access to employee health benefits for the first time. Onsurity believes that access to healthcare benefits is a fundamental right and strives to make employee health benefits affordable and accessible to SMEs and startups across India.
Onsurity has recently raised $16 million in Series A funding from Quona Capital, Nexus Partners, and founder and CEO of Clover Healthcare Vivek Garipalli. Onsurity is also invested in by AngelList, Whiteboard Capital,and has marquee angel investors on board - Kunal Shah (Cred), Jitendra Gupta (Jupiter Money), Amit Lakhotia (Park+), Revant Bhate and Dhyanesh Shah (Mosaic Wellness), Anand Jain (Clevertap), among others.
We are charting out an ambitious and exciting journey to take Onsurity to 10,000 companies over the next 12 months, covering 500,000 lives, and would love to have passionate, driven individuals to join us. Our team members come with deep expertise in technology, AI/ML, consumer internet, SaaS, insurance, fintech, operations and marketing. Onsurity is a technology native company, and always takes a consumer first approach.
If you define yourself as someone who can excel in a fast-paced ecosystem where innovation, speed and user centric thinking are key to success; If you enjoy working on unexplored problem statements and opportunities and are geared to champion them; If you are driven by ownership and a chance to make an impact, then this opportunity may be for you!
Who are we looking for?
• Experience of 7-12 years of B2B of solution enablement or account management experience
• Ruthless at time management and timely delivery of tasks allocated
• Must have previous SaaS Sales Experience.
• Strong Business Development & consultative selling skills.
• Passionate people who want to hustle and can handle ambiguity
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to persuasively communicate recommendations and effectively champion customer needs.
• History of consistently exceeding KPIs, revenue targets and company goals
• Ability to resolve problems, adapt, and grow quickly as we create the Client Success organization
• Comfort with making presentations and managing with CXO level stakeholders at client organizations.
• Excellent organization, project management and time management skills and ability to take initiative
• You will be responsible for market mapping and new business development. You will work on game-changing ideas, use deep business insight and market knowledge to play a critical role in bringing prospects through the full sales cycle
• Have a deep understanding of the product/ platform and highlight relevant features/functionality basis the Client’s specific business needs.
• Develop a quality pipeline and lead new Customer Acquisitions.
• Making effective sales presentations based on the needs of the prospects and handling negotiations
• Ensure business target achievement: Pipeline building, Client conversion, Onboarding and Revenues
• Manage customer expectations through cross-functional interactions & ensuring that deliverables are completed
• Develop excellent relationships with key clients, providing support during implementation, onboarding, troubleshooting any product issues or concerns.
• Return important customer data and insights to the Product team, with the goal of influencing internal strategy and securing the success of Onsurity Technologies for Business customer base.
• Deliver and exceed strategic goals and committed targets by responding with a quality pipeline
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Will Include:
Pre-demo analysis of the publisher’s ad stack and requirements
Working with the Publisher Development Representative on creating a projection report for the
Delivering tailored demos of AdPushup to prospects based on their needs and challenges.
Understanding customer goals, plans, challenges, timeline, budget, internal hierarchy within the
Structuring and orchestrating deals to meet our revenue goals
Objection handling for any challenges, queries, and concerns a publisher may have
Working on closures of opportunities generated by the Publisher Development Representatives●
Supplementing your pipeline through personal lead generating activities including cold calls,
emails, and social touches
Post-Sales client relationship management and upscaling the account while working with the Ad
Ops and Account Management team
Resurrecting accounts which previously worked with us
You Must Have:
Intelligence, proactiveness, and the ability to get things done.
A consistent track record of achieving sales objectives and demonstrable planning and forecasting
Excellent attention to detail, strong English communication skills (both written and verbal)
atural ability for consultative and solution-based selling
Ability to build strong relationships with direct customer and internal teams.
Excellent presentation, problem solving and organizational skills.
Hustle to learn and help AdPushup expand its business in your assigned region.
Basic Understanding of the online advertising industry and ecosystem
Good understanding of the AdTech domain and Publisher Development.
Proficiency with Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager, Header-bidding and AdSense
Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, JS, and Developer Tools skills.
Experience as an Account Executive at a SaaS company or as a Publisher Development Manager
in AdTech (Optional)
Build relationships with prospective clients
Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
Manage sales pipeline
Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
Strong negotiation skills
Strong communication and presentation skills
About the Role
- You’ll be the first point of contact for the leads that we get on our website. You should have excellent communication skills to gain the lead's trust and move them down in the funnel.
- You should be able to promote and place the company's services by mapping with the clients' objectives
- Managing both our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations to provide the right details to the prospects about us
- Manage proposal response process, timely follow-ups, keep a close track on the prospect conversion funnel
- Negotiating and closing business deals
- Exploring new avenues to drive business
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients
Excellent oral and written communication skills
1+ years of experience in business development / Client Servicing or recent certification in Project Management
You should have a strong aptitude in order to understand all our services.
Education qualification: any graduate with people skills
About the Company
Ungrammary is a prominent name in the user experience design (UI/UX) field. We are well known for designing scalable ecosystems of digital products. Headquartered in Mumbai, we have worked with over 70+ brands Globally. Our Clientele includes the likes of Fossil Group, VMware, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Bhabha Atomic research centre, Nerolac Paints, Milton, AU Small finance bank and many more.
- Identify, contact and engage prospective clients.
- Online ad sales.
- Make daily sales calls/presentations and bring revenue for the company.
- Convert leads coming from the website.
- Create and implement strategies to seek out potential partners to promote our solutions.
|• Knowledge of CRM Sales, software solutions.|
|• Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.|
|• Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands companys customer base and ensure its strong presence.|
|• Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.|
|• Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns.|
|• Managing company portfolio at various marketplace platforms.|
|• Managing a daily checklist.|
|• Sending Welcome Email to the clients.|
|• Work with senior management to create sales and marketing plans and roadmaps.|
|• Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.|
|• Communicate with customers to understand their requirements and need.|
|• Liaising with client/client staff.|