· Promote international business growth, develop strategies and execution plan
· Perform international market research to identify new opportunities
· Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients
· Build strong international network & Support relationships with external partners
· Initiation of new marketing methods to create greater visibility of company in global market
· Develop and deliver pitches for potential investors.
· Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team.
About TIGI HR Solution PVt. LTd
- Managing both our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities.
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships.
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets.
- Develop strategies and positions by analyzing new venture integration.
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals.
- Motivate the team, track performance, and report metrics.
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy.
- Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources.
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals online with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics.
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company.
- Support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals.
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations.
- Expand outreach of ViaSocket to potential clients through various channels
- Set up demo calls and present product demo to prospects
- Build and maintain business relation with prospects and clients
- Creating stock presentations and demos to onboard clients
- Following up with prospects to convert into into clients
- Maintaining database of clients in CRM, or spreadsheet with complete prospect information
- Suggesting ways to marketing team to improve lead quality and quantity
We are looking for a resilient, empathic business development executive to contribute to the growth of our company. You'll be responsible for finding and retaining clients, encouraging extant clients to purchase added services or products, and remaining abreast of changes in consumption. You will also be required to build capacity in staff through regular training and mentorship.To be successful as a business development executive, you should attend networking events with the intention of attracting and retaining clientele. The most important part of the job will be, to keep a close eye on clients' feedback to ensure that our products and services always exceed expectations.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Generating new business opportunities and closing them.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Maintain knowledge of all services and products offerings of the company.
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients.
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for the acquisition of customers, submission of tenders, finalize and close deals, etc.
Experience in IT sales will be an advantage.
Business Development Manager
You will be involved in the production, maintainence and market entry development of wood, bayleaf and other farm based products.
Your day to day operations will involve everything from ensuring work at all farms to planning new products based on market demand.
- knowledge about farming or platation of trees, spices, etc
- ability to ride a 2 wheeler
- familiar with wood processing
Good hands on experience in US & UK Market
good hands on experience in software solution sales
good Communication must
We are looking for a Sales Rock Star (Business Development Executive)
Bizpole is a Startup Accelerator and Corpo-Legal Service Provider engaged in helping realize the startup dreams and strategize the concepts into a successful venture without any failures. We are the one-stop solution for all Business Startups.
- Passionate about talking to people
- Great decision maker
- Friendly yet Professional
- Sort out Customers issues and leave them delighted
- Love to build a carrier in business consultation
- Think strategically about business
We are looking for you.
What you get….
- Friendly Work Environment
- Highly attractive salary plus commission
- New opportunity to learn and improve your leadership skills
- You should qualify leads into prospects over the phone and send proposals by email.
- Cold Calling prospects regarding our Corporate Solutions product
- Outbound calling on data collected through lead generation activities / secondary data sources
- Daily follow-ups on older leads and work on new leads
- Must be energetic, well-spoken, eager to close sales deals and generate revenue for the organization.
- Good customer service skills and a presentable personality are expected.
- Fresher who are enthusiastic about a career in sales are also welcome for trainee positions.
Ability to [Speak, Read & Write] Good Kannada, English & others This is Mandatory
Salary - Emoluments will be in two parts Fixed and Variable. - Fixed will be offered around
- Maintain monthly business growth run rate, evaluate the leakages and solve the problem and grow the business
- Liaison with multiple teams like- Tech, Product, Marketing and city ops team to execute the daily challenge
- Handling in the sales team and maximize their productivity day-to-day
- Revenue Management M-O-M, Weekly, Bi-weekly
- Maintain high standard discipline protocol for the team
- City Level seamless customer experience, build SOPS to make a smooth process. Maintain standard patients experience as per company values
- Looking for the immediate joiner and crazy in work and fond for a late-night party.
- Self-starter and proactive approach, details oriented and strive for result in every hour
- Responsible for daily, weekly, monthly sales planning
People Management :
- Leadership, problem-solving, communication skills to lead and manage a large team
- Fair understanding and skills to develop unstructured demand channels
- Strong Negotiation and deal closing abilities.
- Pedigree education background
- 3-6 years of core operations management/sales experience
- B.E/B.Tech/postgraduates from IIT's, NIT, SIBM, KJ, NSIT, DCE, PEC Etc.
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills, data-driven, and P&L focused decision making
- Ex entrepreneurial experiences a plus
2. Find new business in his/her area and increase the number of customers
3. Engage in regular telecalling to build relationships with current customers to generate maximum orders and ensure timely payments.
4. Coordinate between different departments like purchase, marketing, accounts, and logistics