- Job Title: - Sales Manager
- Location:- Ambali-Bopal Road, Ahmedabad
Objectives of this Role: -
- They are looking for Female candidates only.
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings.
- Research consumer needs and identify how our solutions meet them.
- Hire, train, motivate, and advise a team of sales representatives
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance.
- Continuously develop personal leadership, hiring, and training skills while ensuring the team is using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives.
- Generate leads, and build and nurture client relationships
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities: -
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands customer base and extends global reach
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships.
- Recruit salespeople, set objectives, train and coach, and monitor performance ensuring assigned tasks and responsibilities are fulfilled.
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop a plan to fulfill them.
- Oversee the sales team to ensure company quotas and standards are met by holding daily check-ins with team to set objectives for the day and monitor progress regularly.
- Manage month-end and year-end close processes
Skills and Qualifications: -
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration.
- 4+ years in sales management within a corporate setting
- Proven track record of success the sales cycle from plan to close
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Superb leadership ability
What are we looking or
- Experience in Sales and/or customer consulting
- Ability to understand and handle data sets through google sheets and Excel
- Experience: 1-2 Years
- Convert highly qualified leads into Savage members, by consulting and guiding them based on their conditions and requirement
- Assess ways to optimize the overall top of funnel lead flow at Savage by working with external communities
- Create weekly reports on work done, what worked and what did not work.
- Be the voice of prospective customers in the system
We NoBroker.com have various job vacancies. If interested can connect me at below given details or if anyone you know is looking for a job you can share this post.
Looking for immediate joiner.
Qualification- min. +2/Diploma
1- Multilingual( English/Hindi/Tamil/Telugu/Kannada/Marathi)
2-Atleast 6 months of experience in tele calling
Perks & Benefits-
3-Free lunch on daily basis.
4- Promotion based upon performance in every 3 or 6 months.
Education Requirement: 12th Pass
Salary: upto INR15,000/ Month and incentives for exceeding targets.
Languages required: Kannada, English, Hindi can be an advantage.
The key responsibilities that the CRO:
• Call clients as per the provided list.
• Explain the policy and benefits to the customer and convince them to take the policy.
• Generate leads from current clients.
• Establish cordial relationship with internal customers and clarify any arising doubts.
• Follow up diligently for policy renewal.
Attributes we are looking for:
• Good spoken English.
• Telephone etiquetes.
• Self-Driven and Highly Motivated
• Collaboration skill: Willing to work together in a team
*Performance based incentive.
Location: Bangalore, Indiranagar.
Our client is one of the largest online education company in India. It focuses on training the students to be industry-ready and providing expert knowledge through the convenience of the internet. For software developers, learning programming languages needs to be practical. This is where the startup has helped more than 15000 students to turn theory into practical knowledge.
Currently, offering 9 courses the startup has played a catalyst for thousands of students to land jobs at tech giants like Google, Amazon, Adobe, and Walmart. The startup enables students to follow a comprehensive curriculum and seek help from industry experts without facing any geological barrier.The founders of the startup are the alumnus of acclaimed institutes like IIT Delhi and Stanford University with experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars 24, and other top startups in India.
- Generating leads by calling in international shift (9PM-9AM).
- Cold Calling of leads on a daily basis
- Generating trial classes by pitching to the parents to take the Trial Class
- Visualizing, managing and achieving targets
- Closing the sale through smart and strategic approach
- Delivering, achieving the KRA's and the defining customer experience
- Presenting detailed information and responding to questions from managers, clients, and customers
What you need to have:
- Any graduate with demonstrable ed tech sales experience of 1-3 years.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Flexible for 6 days working, Rotational shift timing (International Shift) and offs.
- Should be able/willing to attend inbound calls.
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 2,00,000 to 3,60,000
- Meeting assigned sales targets
- Management and resolve customer complaints
- Sell insurance/credit cards or loan and handle calls.
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors
- Provide product and service information to customers
- Research required information using available resources
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
- Route calls to appropriate resources
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Upsell products and services
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Complete call logs and reports and other duties as assigned
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- To appoint Block Sales Manager in their respective Districts.
- To manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- To supervise sales team members on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- To identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- To work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- To assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- To conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.