Fruxinfo Private Limited
Corporate office D 608 Titanium City Centre Nr, 100 Feet Anand Nagar Rd, opp. Seema Hall, Ahmedabad
About Fruxinfo Private Limited
Fruxinfo is a web design company based in India. We serve website design, SEO, web development and graphic design services. We have been forming our work with hand-picked developers since 2011.
We have been designing websites and ranking websites on search engines for 8 years. In the current scenario we can fulfill all the needs of web services with our hand-picked team of development. Web designing and SEO are not just a work but a passion. You can trust Fruxinfo based on completed previous work and reviews.
As a Sales Executive, you will use a combination of phone, email, and social media to help build our sales pipeline by connecting with prospects. Being a small team, you will have the opportunity to grow fast and take leadership positions
Sales Executive responsibilities as follows will be a key part of the job profile.
- Research/qualify potential customers within an assigned geographic/industry territory.
- Leverage marketing content, events, and programs to create an effective outreach plan through email, phone, video, and social outreach
- Engage and nurture contacts
- Schedule appointments for the account executive team Weekly reviews of targeted accounts, new contacts added, and any sales and marketing intelligence
- Monitor, manage and document daily activities in Hubspot.com
- Keep informed on new products, services, and other industry trends
- Keep informed of customer business opportunities, current conditions, future prospects, active measurements, market condition and competitive issues.
- Achieve or exceed daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals.
- Contributing to the business growth in a fast paced, collaborative and fun atmosphere, as a valued member of our firm
- Being a part of the business development team, locating and pitching to leading Advertisers and Brand Marketers within the region.
- Identifying, filtering, calling, emailing and presenting f2f - offerings to new prospects and existing stakeholders.
- Working closely with Engineering, Delivery and Marketing teams to surface opportunities and generate targeted pipeline.
- Fostering and maintaining client relationships with key accounts, coordinating with account management teams for client handovers upon signature of a deal (and again upon occasion for renewals, or upgrades)
- Designing and delivering online media plans / growth strategies / presentations for clients.
- Preparing formats for Sales Collaterals like Proposals, Decks, Engagement Letters, etc.
- Negotiating the terms of agreement and close sales.
- Representing company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- During the sales process, if appropriate, managing the proof of concept with support from a product engineer.
- Helping continue to build a strong team environment and set structure for future business development team members.
What you need to have:
- Graduate from Tier1/ Tier2 college
- 2 - 5 years of experience in SaaS or Digital Advertising or SEO technology / agency sales
- Fluent in English and Hindi
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Understand the changing nature of the online advertising industry and ecosystem as a whole
- Natural ability for consultative and solution-based selling
- Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales team
- Experience selling at the "C" level – CEO and CMO is a plus
- Track record of results-oriented work.
- Experience in a startup or entrepreneurial venture would be a big plus.
- Being relentless in pursuit of growth
- Engineering or Maths Honors educational background
Who We Are? Square Yards is a technology-enabled O2O transaction and aggregator platform for Global Real Estate. It offers a comprehensive, integrated menu of Global Property & Asset Portfolio. We have over 12,500+ satisfied customers worldwide through our direct presence in 40 cities in 10 Countries including India, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Singapore, UK, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Australia and Canada. Our range of portfolio includes Square Capital, Square Connect, Bling Events & Square Marketing Technologies Company website: https://www.squareyards.com" target="_blank">https://www.squareyards.com
Qualification : Graduation ,Post graduate /MBA Industry:
Real Estate Salary:2.5 to 8
Experience: 0-5 years
1. Build good Working relationship among Brokers and Clients.
2. Understand the core values of the company and its goals.
3. Research the market and related products for possible business opportunities.
4. Present the product favorably and in a structured professional way face to face.
5. Maintain and Develop relationships with channel partners in person and via telephone calls and e mails.
6. Respond to incoming e mail and Phone enquiries.
7. Act as a contact between our company and its existing and potential markets.
8. Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close deals.
9. Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy.
10. Advise on forth coming product developments and discuss special promotions to the brokers
2. Calling and fixing meets with their heads/executives
3. Understanding user needs and creating deal structures
4. Pitching and selling proposals, closing deals
-Handle inquires from different platforms like India Mart and Trade India and converts them into business.
- Convert the leads into sales by meetings and visits.
- 80% marketing and feild work.
-Candidate should create contact with the prospective customer through Mobile or Telephone and explain the company products.
- Will be responsible for keeping relationships with company's clients.
-Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish report and set up meetings.
-Research key customer wants and needs.
-Research and source new potential clients.
-Create reports for upper management.
- Provide the team with a vision and objectives; manage key performance indicators
- Set the monthly, weekly, daily targets for the team and ensure that the targets are achieved
- Maintain the sales report of the team
- Needs to own hiring, firing and deliverables of at least 10 education counselors
- Motivating & mentoring team to achieve & exceed targets
- Design & develop business models
- Conducting weekly reviews for performance & training
- Identifying the areas of improvements & KPI’s
- Involved in a lot of calling on phone for negotiation and objection handling
Visque Infotech :
We are an innovative company that develops E-commerce Sector using patent pending ideas and technology.
Position is in Sales Team to increase sales for products Local Vendors.
Critical role as you will be the face of the company.
Tremendous growth opportunities.
If you are excited about being part of an exciting new company, with products entering the market first time ever in the world and India then apply today.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Plan weekly- sales- cycle and meet prospective clients on a daily basis- Preparing client and market mapping reports for his business segment.
Responsible for timely invoicing and collection of payment from the clients.
Media Tracking to generate prospects.
Preparing- sales- and- sales- related reports including daily call reports, weekly reports,- sales- projection report, monthly- sales- plan etc.
Plan and budget revenue generation for the week and month.
Maintain strong relationships with clients in his/her portfolio and churn more business from the listed accounts.
Achieve growth and hit sales targets.
Take ownership of Sales for your channel, plan and execute Sales Forecast.
Design and Execution of company marketing programs and tracking ROI.
Identify new Distribution Channels and execute on penetrating those channels.
Increase sales volumes with present clients and Distribution channels.
Mentoring and motivating team to achieve the business goals.
Enhance client tracking and reporting systems databases.
Qualifications and Skills
Knowledge of Mumbai and surroundings preferred.
E-Commerce, field sales experience preferred.
Ability to work under high visibility role, high energy startup environment.
Marketing, Social media skills a plus. Computer Literate.
Hardworking and self motivated a must.
Minimum 1 year sales experience
Fluent in Hindi, English. Fluency in other regional languages is a plus
Team management experience
Cash bonus incentives for targets
Formal and informal training
Job Type: Full-time
Interview type: Walk-in
Job Type: Full-time