Fruxinfo Private Limited
Corporate office D 608 Titanium City Centre Nr, 100 Feet Anand Nagar Rd, opp. Seema Hall, Ahmedabad
Fruxinfo is a web design company based in India. We serve website design, SEO, web development and graphic design services. We have been forming our work with hand-picked developers since 2011.
We have been designing websites and ranking websites on search engines for 8 years. In the current scenario we can fulfill all the needs of web services with our hand-picked team of development. Web designing and SEO are not just a work but a passion. You can trust Fruxinfo based on completed previous work and reviews.
About the Company:
Equirus is a leading mid-market investment bank with strong practices around M&A, PE, Capital Markets, Institutional Equities, Wealth Management, Insurance Broking, and Portfolio Management Services.
• Empanel distributors to sell the investment management schemes
• Generate sales as per targets laid down through a judicious mix of external channel partners, internal sales channels, and direct clients, as outlined.
• Handling channel and client queries
• Achieve set targets through a designed strategy
• Keep monitoring & review strategy on an ongoing basis
• Liaising with senior management to arrive at clear objectives for the department
• Resource planning
• Liaising with investment teams to enable client interaction & information
• Liaising with operations and ensuring smooth functioning between the department & operations.
• Ensure proper compliance concerning all channel partners - distributors/clients etc.
• Ensure all activities are as per proper compliance internally and as per regulatory requirements
• Ensure all distributor agreements/client documentation has met all regulatory & compliance requirements on an ongoing basis.
• Great command over English & Regional Language.
• Experience 4 – 5 years of B2B Sales
JOB TITLE/HEADLINE: Business Development Manager / AVP/VP
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full time, permanent.
REPORTING TO: Sales Head
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We're looking for a results-oriented incumbent who will be responsible for identifying new corporate for selling our credit products.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
As a team member of FatakPAY’s, you will:
- Generate Leads & Connect with New Customers and pitch Fatakpay offerings
- Able to Give Sales Pitch to Decision Maker from Corporate, Level of client interaction- CFO, Finance Controller, Finance Manager, Co-Founders, HR Head, HR Manager, Purchase Head, etc
- Strategize on Key Account Acquisition and build long term relationships with key stake holders
- Training and mentoring of new joiners on end-to-end product knowledge
- Selecting and participating in events and conferences to reach the approach the key decision makers
- Providing support in managing escalation from clients to resolve their concerns and addressing queries (customer advocacy) from other departments for a smooth ride for customer’s diverse issues
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Experience of 5-8 years of in role of HRMS Sales/ Corporate Sales/ Corporate Salary Accounts
- Experience in Fintech domain either Payments or lending, Banking, NBFCs is preferred
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication
- Excellent teamwork skills
YOU WILL LOVE WORKING WITH FATAKPAY BECAUSE:
- We value balance. We are committed to providing an environment in which you can balance great work with a great life.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here
- Multicultural workplace. A multicultural and diverse team of colleagues from different states.
- An opportunity to wear many hats
- An entrepreneurial crew that supports risk, intuition, and frequent experimentation
- The opportunity to make an impact in a transformative industry
- An opportunity to build and lead a highly talented and driven team
OTHER PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Progressive and flexible work hours that match your personality and lifestyle.
- Compensation could include stock options for significant upside.
- Health benefits
- Cool gadgets and swags
- Attractive wellness programs
- Competitive performance bonus
- Paid sick leave
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Career development training.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Fatakpay Digital Private Ltd (Fatakpay) is a digital-only lending platform that provides short-term personal loans (STPL) through QR-based credit lines. It was founded by a team of four IIT- B, Erasmus University alum and with 70+ years of combined experience in Tech and Finance.
The solution provides a 100% digital and paperless quick, transparent and secure way to transact in multilingual format with a ‘scan now, pay later’ facility and easy repayment options.
We're a company that strongly believes in teamwork, design, creativity and tech. We love to build the best possible Financial Tech products that make the world a better place.
Intech offer a range of products aimed at delivering transformative state-of-the-art technology solutions, including Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and Microsoft Azure. In addition, Intech also offers a range of complementary business solutions such as Microsoft SharePoint, Business Intelligence, Human Resources Solutions, and Mobility Solutions, which are integrated with the Dynamics suite to help enhance productivity for organizations.
As our team continues to expand each day, we are always looking to hire determined individuals keen to learn and grow within the organization. If you are interested to learn more about the organization, please visit our website ( www.intech-systems.com ).
Manager –Development is a dynamic professional who is well versed with process of Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Customer (B2C) sales. This individual needs to be excellent in strategic planning, and device strategies to achieve the desired goals. This person needs to be self-driven, goal oriented and passionate to achieve the Key Result Areas.
We need passionate people who have a flair for meeting new people, have strong convincing
skills and are excited to begin new relationships. We expect that by the end of year 1, you shall be -
1. Generating sales and leading the team for the preschool's category for the company in Delhi-NCR.
2. Build and manage a city sales team under yourself and set their regular KRAs and
3. Designing and implementing marketing strategies (online and offline) to enhance the brand.
4. Taking the lead in organizing various workshops and tie-up with multiple stakeholders in the kids' industry.
5. Share input with other departments in preparing sales materials and technical publications.
6. Experiencing the adrenaline rush and the excitement of a dynamic team working in a startup.
1. Excellent communication skills (English/Hindi) and strong convincing skills
2. Ability to persevere and stay patient
3. Confident and excited to meet new people regularly
4. Should have own vehicle to travel
1. Travel reimbursement shall be provided
2. Incentives with no cap.
3. Location: Delhi-NCR
Founded in 2015 by a CII member and serial entrepreneur, our client is democratizing and digitizing the Indian health & fitness ecosystem by offering workouts close to your home, office or your favorite neighborhood.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be establishing and nurturing relationships that fill the business pipeline with prospective gyms/ fitness centres; increase partner base.
What you will do:
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with on-boarded service professionals and resolving their queries in real time.
- Creating business development strategies; identifying roadblocks and driving new business from conception through the closure
- Negotiating new partnerships and business alliances; managing and retaining relationships with existing gyms/fitness centres
- Imparting necessary training to on-boarded service professionals on how to use FITPASS to their maximum advantage - Website, App, CRM
- Generating leads and cold call prospective gyms/ fitness centres; take a lead on escalations
- Ensuring smooth backend operations and timely pay-outs to partners (gyms and fitness studios) across the allotted city
What you need to have:
- MBA preferred
- You possess a degree in economics or physics and have at least 1-3 years’ experience within sales, strategic partnerships, business development and/ or commercial strategy.
- You are a result driven individual with an instinct for measuring ROI at each stage and making informed decisions, backed by relevant data.
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills to develop and nurture client relationships.
- You are good at building relationships and can forge strong connections at all levels within an organization
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- Proficient in English and communication skills
- Strong presentation skills.
- Should have sound knowledge of PowerPoint and Ms excel
• Reaching out to potential clients and assessing opportunities for software development services.
• Lead generation/Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to identify, qualify, and secure business opportunities.
• Setting up appointments with key decision-makers such as CEO, CTO, VP, etc.
• Maintaining a database of prospective client information.
Desired Skills and Qualities:
• Excellent English Communication Skills.
• Energetic and passionate about excellence.
• Good presentation and documentation skills.
Any Graduate/MBA- Marketing or International Business