Who are we :
We are an early-stage Fintech Startup - working on exciting Fintech Products for some of the Top 5 Global Banks and building our own. If you are looking for a place where you can make a mark and not just be a cog in the wheel, Bakerstreet Fintech Pvt Ltd (Parent Company) might be the place for you. We have a flat, ownership-oriented culture, and deliver world-class quality. You will be working with a founding team that has delivered over 26 industry-leading product experiences and won the Webby awards for Digital Strategy. In short, a bleeding edge team.
As Cambridge Wealth, we are well established in the wealth and mutual fund distribution segment, having won awards from BSE as well as Mutual Fund houses. Our UHNI/HNI/NRI clients include renowned professionals from various industries.
What are we looking for a.k.a “The JD” :
We are looking for a motivated and energetic Content Associate Trainee to assist the Content team by ensuring that the organisation's brand ideals and website are upheld for our brand, "Cambridge Wealth". You will assist in developing a strategic plan that ensures the ongoing success of our online presence & creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Our ideal candidate has demonstrable creative writing skills and has the pulse of current social media trends.
What will you be doing at "Cambridge Wealth" a.k.a “Your Responsibilities :
- Help develop a content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Work with the Content team to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging written content. Edit, proofread and improve other writers’ posts
- Ideate and create engaging Infographics, podcasts, videos and other multimedia content for Social media.
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency & Optimise content according to SEO.
- Use content management systems to analyse website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic ensuring compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Align with the editorial calendar and ensure content goals are met
What should our ideal candidate have a.k.a “Your Requirements”:
- In - office Availability. This will be an In-office role at our office in Pune.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong command over the English language.
- Proven work experience in Content(Financial/Wealth) marketing preferred..
- Hands-on experience with MS Office, WordPress, Canva and other illustrative tools.
- Working knowledge of audio and video editing
- Working Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics. Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing is a plus.
- Proactiveness and ability to take ownership of tasks and projects, strong operational expertise, time management skills and a growth mindset
Not sure whether you should apply? Here's a quick checklist to make things easier. You are someone who:
- Have worked(0-1.5 years preferably) or are looking to work specifically with an early-stage Fintech startup.
- You are ready to be a part of a Zero To One Journey which implies that you shall be involved in building fintech products and processes from the ground up.
- You are comfortable to work in an unstructured environment with a small team where you decide what your day looks like and take initiative to take up the right piece of work, own it and work with the founding team on it.
- You'd like a fair chance to work your way up to a founding team position which involves taking key business decisions and taking accountability for it.
- This is not an environment where someone will be checking up on you every few hours. It is up to you to schedule check-ins whenever you find the need to, else we assume you are progressing well with your tasks. You will be expected to find solutions to problems and suggest improvements
- You want complete ownership for your role & be able to drive it the way you think is right. You are looking to stick around for the long term and grow with the company.
- You are a self-starter and take ownership of deliverables to develop a consensus with the team on approach and methods and deliver to them.
Stipend : Rs 15k / month (PPO possibility at the end of 6 months basis performance evaluation)
Duration : 6 Months. Please note that this is an On-site/ Work from Office program at our headquarters in Pune..
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Baker Street Fintech
Baker Street Fintech is a Financial Products Company. We help build world-class Fintech Products for our Clients who want to transform their businesses. Founded by professionals with Experiences spanning from PwC UK to Banking and Technology firms, we are a financially stable, profitable company growing quickly!
Job Title: Marketing Associate (Outbound)
Company: All Wave AV
Location: Hyderabad, India
All Wave AV is a premier AV Integrator headquartered in Mumbai, India, specializing in executing projects and delivering services for global enterprises across India. With over 300+ installations spanning 22+ years, our team of 90+ professionals provides professionalism and precision in all our installations. We are a full-stack System Integrator, offering design, supply, installation, and maintenance services. As members of the PSNI Global Alliance, we ensure the highest standards in delivering projects and services.
We are seeking a Marketing Associate (Outbound) to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a pleasant voice and the ability to prospect leads and set up appointments and demos. Previous experience in selling technology, software, or hardware solutions would be a bonus. The compensation package will be based on experience and will include a small variable component based on outcomes.
Build a quantifiable sales pipeline using the provided database.
Use a pleasant voice to communicate effectively with potential clients.
Demonstrate excellent English speaking and writing skills.
Ensure accurate and concise explanations of our solutions during phone calls and follow up with appropriate emails to decision-makers.
Assist in building a sales team while adhering to the established process.
Conduct occasional Zoom calls as required.
Work primarily from the office.
Minimum 2 years of experience in outbound tele-calling, making 30-40 calls per day.
Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
Ability to remain composed under pressure.
Highly organized and professional in approach.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Writing clear and error-free content for a website that reflects the company’s voice
- Meeting with clients to understand their message, brand voice and target audience
- Proposing copy concepts in an engaging way for clients and carrying out projects once they are approved
- Interpreting creative direction and technical information and turning them into persuasive copy concepts
- Collaborating with PR and marketing departments to brainstorm and develop a variety of marketing materials
- Working with clients to edit and modify the copy to meet their content expectations
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in communication or marketing
- Experience producing copy for print and digital media channels
- Proven success in producing copy for advertising or marketing campaigns
- Exceptional skill in social media writing, including use of hashtags and relevant acronyms
- Proficiency with common office software
- Experience with SEO concepts and social media marketing
- Creativity, adaptability and the ability to work collaboratively with a team
- 2-3 years of experience in creative copywriting.
Salary: 5-6 LPA
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning, designing, creating, editing, and publishing relevant content based on the company's business objectives and users' needs.
- To develop a content strategy that conforms to and sets out to achieve business goals.
- Carefully and strategically developed content aims to inform, entertain, inspire and engage potential customers.
- To brainstorm creative ways of engaging the audience online and produce those engaging content types.
- Expertise in social media analytics, understanding the nuances, advantages, and shortcomings of each platform, and how to utilize data in formulating a campaign strategy.
- Performing extensive research and analysis on consumer thoughts and trends.
- Creating specifications and content appropriate for the brand's customer personas.
- Planning the editorial calendar and content proposition.
- Collaborating with content management teams, creative teams, and writers to implement the strategy
- Overseeing writing style and tone for all content
- Developing content governance guidelines for tone, style, and voice of all content, ensuring they are followed and conducting periodic content audits.
- Tracking and calculating content ROI
Trends - Voice SEO, Design Aesthetics
Website + Landing Page - Front End - Analysis / Audit
Website Content Creation - Copy
Website Content Creation - Blogs
Existing Brand - Analysis / Audit
Platform-Cohort-Specific Content Bucket Ideation
Content Creation - Copy
Content Creation - Videos Scripts
Social Media Calendar Scheduling
ORM - Engagement, New Interactions
Content Ideation + Strategy - Clients, TJ
Content Creation - Copy
Existing Brand - Content Analysis / Audit
Platform-Cohort-Specific Content Bucket Ideation
Content Creation - Copy
Content Creation - Videos Scripts
Branding Collaterals - Ideate / Copy
Create Concise Course Notes
Daily, Weekly, Monthly MIS Report
About the job
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for design and execution of marketing strategies, planning the product portfolio, allocating marketing activities, handling digital marketing and marketing communication, setting goals and ensuring the long-term viability of each location.
• Strategic market research through different sources to analyze the current trends for having a strong media presence.
• Planning and working on Branding budgets, competition tracking and analysis, strategizing and scheduling marketing.
• Ideate and implement marketing plans through (digital and offline) campaigns and programs
• Monitor/track the monthly performance of brands against budgets and deliver the objectives
• Monitor/track digital footfall on all our platforms and explore means to improve the figures in quantity and quality.
• Manage all aspects of Digital marketing - SEO, SEM, social media marketing, messaging, email campaigns, content marketing, etc.
• Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
• Identify areas where there are gaps and find opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
• Ensure quality and timely delivery/execution of various Marcom requirements like, EDM’s, case studies, video content, PDF’s, Use Cases etc
• You will be responsible for engaging with customers to ensure that we receive feedbacks and suggestions through testimonials, etc.
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
• SaaS sales Experience/ Exposure in product selling
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal with stakeholders
• 5+ years of marketing experience
• MBA with 7+ years of marketing experience
• Languages to be known- English and Hindi
• Demonstrated ability of strategic problem solving and creating/building solutions from scratch
• Seasoned in creating customer-facing experiences and programs
• Demonstrated analytical skills in quantitative and qualitative consumer research methodology
WillStar Media is a one-stop marketing solution. We plan, execute and create the best results for brands. We provide services from Influencer marketing, campaign designing, media consulting, creative strategy to video production, social media marketing, and social media management.
We are currently looking for a Hindi content writer who could do content research and Scriptwriting for a youtube channel- The Willpower star and its social media which is managed by us.
Profile : Content Writer
Exp: 2-6 yrs
Develop highly effective original and SEO targeted contents.
Write blog and articles for our products and services.
Write scripts for video contents.
Write convincing answers on "Quora" related to our products and services.
Write copies for social media marketing.
Write "how to" articles / blog postings.
Write press releases related to our products and services.
Promote the company's products through social media channels using unique writing skills.
Collaborate with technical team to develop content plans.
Brain storming, writing and producing high quality content on a regular basis.
Impeccable communication skills, especially in writing. Ability to write clear, concise and correct English with a persuasive spin.
Must possess a good understanding of technology related products and services.
Should have the basic understanding of Keyword relevancy and keyword density and should also be familiar with Keyword placement and other SEO best practices.Quora answers and articles according to the requirements.
Should possess flexible writing style to address multiple target audiences.
Notice Period - 15 days - 1 Month
Location - Pune
we require candidates to Develop unique and informative content for Digital Marketing blogs, articles, and websites. Create edit and revise existing blogs.
- Excellent overall English writing skills
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- expertise with keyword placement and other SEO practices
- excellent research, organizational, and learning skills
Desired Candidate Profile
*Graduate with Superior English writing and editing skills
*Passion for content creation
- Write content for articles, blogs, press releases, forums, etc. as per the requirement.
- Research and develop new ideas for the creation of high-quality content.
- Proofreading, and editing of the content on a regular basis.