About Wolf of Webstreet
Wolf of Webstreet is a consumer technology company.
We invest in Internet companies with proven business models.
Currently a parent company of an anti-malware solution, https://www.malwarefox.com" target="_blank">MalwareFox and digital magazine, https://www.windowschimp.com" target="_blank">WindowsChimp.
WittyPen is looking for freelance content writers to join our content team and help our customers scale their content initiatives across multiple marketing channels.
We are looking to onboard writing professionals with over 2 years of experience who can work in any one of the domains - Technology, Software, Advertising, SaaS, Finance, Automobile, Education, Entertainment, Sports, Lifestyle, Science, or Business - to create content for Blogs, SEO Pages, Long Form Articles, and more.
How to apply
We have a vetting process for the freelance content writer position which involves an assessment test and submission of writing samples of the chosen domains. To apply for the freelance writer position, visit - https://wittypen.com/writers
About the role
- Researching and crafting thoughtful and engaging content- blogs, articles, landing page content, etc. to targeted audiences
- Collaborating with account managers and editors to ensure that all content is on target and optimized for specific audiences
- You should be able to complete the application process on, https://wittypen.com/writers
- You should have background knowledge of working in chosen industry or an educational background in the same
- Having a knowledge of SEO and content marketing will help you do your job well
- You should be able to dedicate at least 3-6hrs/day, we have writers who are freelancing full-time with us.
Pay and benefits
This is a freelance remote work opportunity. We pay you on a per-task basis and you have the liberty to choose work based on your bandwidth. Our pay ranges from 70 paise to 3 Rupees per wordon average length and this is mentioned at the start of the project. To learn more about the payment details and the role, visit - https://help.wittypen.com/support/home.
To apply for the freelance writer position, visit - https://wittypen.com/writers-
Our company is in need of a talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience.
The responsibilities and duties section is the most important part of the job description. Here you should outline the functions this position will perform on a regular basis, how the job functions within the organization and the title of the manager the person will report to.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
About Exly(MYSCOOT) –
Exly (powered by Myscoot) is a platform built for independent professionals, creators, artists and influencers of all shapes and sizes to start, sell, market and manage their online sessions, consultations and workshops. Create beautiful pages with easy scheduling, automated communication, payments, and analytics. Exly is a Y- Combinator start-up and has raised USD 1.7 Million from India's top VC funds. The company is founded by IIT Kharagpur/IIMCalcutta/BCGalumni.
Our Founders –
We were founded by graduates from IIM-Calcutta, IIT Kharagpur, with past experience working with the Boston Consulting Group, Operations & Product Management domain and folks with 3x start-up experience. We are well funded and are backed by thetop VCs of India as well as the US along with start-up veterans as mentors for our business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creating written pieces that are sharp, memorable, and effective at prompting readers to take action.
- Collaborating with influencers to ensure that posts are engaging.
- Optimizing content for publication across various social media sites.
- Scheduling copy for release at optimal times.
- Monitoring users' engagement with and feedback on every post.
- Analyzing and reporting on the effects of publications.
- Maintaining a secure database of all login credentials.
- Making reels for the company – Camera friendly
- Remaining abreast of changes to all pertinent social media applications.
- Exploring the potential value of social media sites that are not yet in our repertoire.
- 2+yrs of experience as a social media executive
- Degree in marketing, communication studies, journalism, creative writing, or similar.
- Expert knowledge of all leading social media sites
- In-depth understanding of the processes surrounding the creation and distribution of paid advertisements.
- Ability to create authoritative and persuasive texts.
- Flexible and engaging writing style.
- Knowledge of pertinent engagement metrics.
- Time management skills
- Experience in working with Start-ups
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms.
- Create various content types (videos, articles, infographics) with relevant tone and style, adhering to the respective style guides.
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts.
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares).
- Identify artist's and customers’ needs and recommend new topics.
- Incorporate blog and social media posts in both websites and social media platforms like Facebook or LinkedIn.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish a campaign and promote our social media page.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter, or similar role.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Networking aptitude.
- Interest and passion for the entertainment industry are a must!
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Experience creating strong, engaging content.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromise
1. To write on a variety of topics related to education and courses offered by the colleges and institutions in India and educational news and updates etc.
2. Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, descriptions, page titles etc. for digital media.
3. Create content which gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language.
4. The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
5. Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
6. Creating stories from in-house reports/surveys monthly.
7. Developing new ideas for web content.
8. Work with team members to enhance content pieces.
9. Candidates handled a team will be given preference.
1. Freshers with impressive writing skills are welcome.
2. As a web content writer, ability to write engaging content for websites.
3. Knowledge in writing content for websites/print/company blogs.
4. Good written and communication skills.
5. Awareness of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet marketing trends is a plus.
6. Excellent time management skills.
1. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
2. Excellent problem solving skills.
3. Should be excellent in Time Management, Planning Skills & Organizing Skills.
1. Excellent oral and written skills in English and creative writing
4. Writing product descriptions, brand support material etc.
5. Create engaging content for website, including web pages, product description, seo content, blog entries, articles, etc.
7. Provide content support for search engine, social media etc.
10. Ability to think out-of-the-box, play-with-words and write in a simple, concise and accurate manner.
13. Effectively lead a team of 3-4 content trainees to deliver targets on time.