Content Writing Jobs in Chandigarh
Greetings from Hitbullseye !!!
Hitbullseye is one of the fastest-growing portals in the test prep education space. It is ranked among the top test prep portals in India by Alexa.com(an Amazon Company). With 1 crore + page views annually portal has traffic from MBA. Law PO & campus placement training domains. Bulls Eye has a classroom presence and has trained close to more than 2 lac students in classrooms since its inception in 1998.
Venue: E-305, Industrial Area, Sector 75,
Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar,
Currently, we are hiring a Content Developer for Mohali.
- · Develop a web content strategy that encompasses the goals of a company and aligns with the company's image
- · Keyword search and using target keywords to write search-engine copy that is optimized for search engines (SEO) while remaining entertaining and informative
- · Editing and proofreading content
- · Maintain content calendar for timely servicing of articles
- · Provide editorial, creative and technical support to digital marketing
- · Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels
- · Stay abreast of current best practices in the industry and review competitor websites to compare their activities with those of your company
- · Work with the SEO team to improve meta descriptions, alt tags, headings, etc to improve rankings
- · Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- · Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- · Help with lead magnets – ebooks, marketing page copy, brochures, emails, SMS, Whatsapp, etc.
- Excellent Communication Skills ( Written & Verbal)
- Experience (0-2) Years Only
- Graduates or Post Graduate Can Apply
- Work From Office Only
at Antier Solutions Pvt. Ltd (Antech)
• Definitely a Grammar Nazi.
• Writing unique and compelling content blogs, google ads, FB ads,product descriptions, sales add,brand support material, informative articles, press release, website content, email marketing posts.
• Great research, organizational, and learning skills.
• High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs
at Pangolin Marketing
Pangolin is a brand consultancy and creative agency. We help companies create positive change in the world by raising awareness through branding and inspiring through storytelling. We’re growing our team of creatives and strategists. Join us if you’re craving work that makes a real difference in the world, and a work culture that allows you to have a balanced life.
Creative Content Writer - B2B/B2C
Our clients have stories that need telling, we’re looking for storytellers who weave the right narrative for them. Are you comfortable telling stories of social impact, societal change, industrial evolution, and technological innovation? Are you well-versed with corporate communication, writing content for B2B marketing and sales, and enterprise content marketing? Have you worked on a large variety of content types - emails, brochures, flyers, social media content, website copy, sales presentations, webinar decks, articles, and whitepapers? Then you might be a good fit for this job.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, effectively juggle diverse writing demands, and deliver on-time
- High retention capacity and the ability to understand client briefs to create effective content strategies.
- An unerring eye for detail and a knack for creativity.
- Ability to interpret data to make recommendations for optimizing online content marketing.
- Unique, engaging, and varied writing styles with good proofreading and research skills.
- Knowledge of keywords, meta tags, SEO, and basic writing terminologies.
- Understands marketing KPIs and ROI generated from content marketing programs, including an understanding of how content sources influence audience acquisition pipelines.
- Experienced in writing blogs, product portfolios, reports, web content, brochures, and other marketing collateral for B2B/B2C clients.
- Has a solid foundation in SEO, content strategy, analytics, copywriting, and copy editing.
Location and Type:
Portfolios will be checked for expertise in both B2B and B2C domains. Please share only samples of work done by yourself for actual clients. Share only creative work done for an actual company, strictly no SEO blogs or personal blogs. . Shortlisting will be followed by a video interview.