WillStar Media is a one-stop marketing solution. We plan, execute and create the best results for brands. We provide services from Influencer marketing, campaign designing, media consulting, creative strategy to video production, social media marketing, and social media management.
We are currently looking for a Hindi content writer who could do content research and Scriptwriting for a youtube channel- The Willpower star and its social media which is managed by us.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About WillStar Media
We are seeking a skilled Content and Copywriter to join our dynamic marketing team and enhance our online presence through engaging and impactful content.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating various forms of content, such as blog posts, guides, and marketing materials.
- Conduct thorough research on industry-related topics, utilizing a range of sources including online platforms, interviews, and studies.
- Develop compelling and original content to promote our product across various digital channels, including blogs, articles, social media, and website content.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to create engaging content that aligns with our marketing strategies.
- Implement effective Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques to optimize content visibility and reach.
- Work closely with marketing and design teams to incorporate visual elements into articles and materials.
- Utilize Content Management Systems to create well-structured drafts.
- Proofread and edit content for accuracy and clarity prior to publication.
- Identify customer needs and gaps in our content and suggest new topics for exploration.
- Ensure consistency in style, fonts, images, and tone throughout all content.
- Currently pursuing or completing a degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Portfolio of published articles showcasing your writing skills.
- Familiarity with web publications and marketing materials.
- Excellent written and editing skills in English.
- Experience conducting research using multiple sources.
- Proficiency in Content Management Systems (e.g., WordPress).
If you are a talented wordsmith with a passion for creating engaging content and have the ability to drive results, we would love to hear from you.
At SocialPilot, we are scouting for a bright and hungry copywriter with excellent writing and research skills. As a creative team member, our copywriter will write and edit copy for multiple projects (including web, newsletters, advertisements, emails, videos, and social media), working closely with the marketing and design teams to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging.
We prefer somebody who is a quick learner with a versatile writing style for the web. Each day, we'd depend on you for impacting conversions on our website, newsletters, advertisements, emails, etc.
Location - In Office ( Ahmedabad)
- Education in Journalism, English, Communications, or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of professional copywriting experience with a solid portfolio of work
- Ability to think creatively and translate ideas into effective copy
- Experience with various social networks and platforms
- Must have an understanding of customer segments
- Should be good at A/B testing and experimenting with copy
- Proven conversion-oriented experience for landing pages, paid social, paid search, and other online channels
- Clever with words and should think outside the box
- Ability to write short, thematic, subtle & quirky content
- Impeccable grammar and proofreading skills are a must
- Ability to work independently, as well as with a team to meet deadlines
- Interpret briefs to develop and produce creative concepts and original copy for various digital mediums from scratch
- Write email copy, product announcement, web copy, newsletter, ad copy, social media posts, and press releases
- Research and thoroughly understand SocialPilot’s target audiences. And accordingly, write copy for each persona and customer segments
- Come up with different copies and A/B test it
- Understand email open rate, click rate, web page bounce rate, etc and formulate strategies accordingly
- Collaborate with a team of marketers, visual designers, content writers, and SEO for concept development and delivery of the final product
- Present drafts and final deliverables to the internal team, and founders as needed, and participate in brainstorming sessions from time-to-time
- Revise copy based on feedback/direction
- Be willing to suggest creative ways to showcase our products to a distinct set of users and customers worldwide
- Ensure brand image and message is being maintained across all company communication
For too long, too many SMBs and growing agencies have put up with underwhelming marketing software products that are “cheap” but painful to use, have too many frustrating features, and have severely delayed customer service and overall a very disappointing experience. And sure enough, as these agencies grow, they find themselves locked in annual contracts worth thousands of dollars for software products that they thought were “discounted”.
SocialPilot was created in 2014 to change this.
At SocialPilot, we believe that irrespective of the ticket size, SMBs and agencies deserve enterprise-class software that creates joyful experiences in their day-to-day marketing work. We think that being price competitive does not mean cheap and that just because an agency grows, does not mean that we should start charging them ridiculously. And yes, each and every customer’s business is equally important and deserves immediate attention including 24x5 chat, emails, and phone calls.
Today, over 9000 agencies and SMBs use SocialPilot to manage their social media publishing, analytics, and social engagement while collaborating with their team and clients.
Our impact so far
- Helped 9000+ marketing agencies and SMBs
- 1 billion+ social media posts published
- One of the fastest growing SaaS companies in India as listed by Inc 42
- Ranked as a “Great Product” consistently by G2, Capterra, SoftwareSuggest, and TrustRadius
What we believe in
- Customer Obsession We put customers first while making decisions and planning future goals
- Ownership We believe in taking ownership of areas that we’re working on. We own up to our - successes and failures. Moving the needle matters more than just busywork
- Relentless When it comes to creation & innovation, we stop at nothing. We might fail at the first attempt, but we rise back fast to try again
- Nimbleness We respond rapidly to changing circumstances and customer needs
- Collaboration Our collaboration efforts extend to our partners and customers along with our internal team. We are stronger together
Why join us
- Work-life balance 5-days work week to help you make the most of work and life
- Open door policy Strong communication and transparency go a long way in creating stress-free workplaces. Got a question? Just ask the right person without any bureaucracy
- Zen-like workspace A modern, aesthetically pleasing workspace with an all-inclusive cafeteria and dedicated conference/meeting rooms
- Unwind Catch up with your colleagues or guests at our chic cafeteria for coffee or our catered lunches. Challenge your team at air hockey or perhaps catch the live cricket match while you’re at it
- Celebrate From birthdays to festivals - we don’t miss any occasion to celebrate however small or big
Essential Functions (Listen>>Create>>Engage) -
● Write targeted content for C-Suite individuals & Founders.
● Develop website content & social media content with well-researched & engaging content
● Develop and manage supporting marketing programs and tools with a robust content calendar
● Analyze customer insights, industry insights, consumer trends, market analysis, competitors and
marketing best practices to build successful and consistent content pieces
● Develop thought leadership with a strategic and operational focus
● Upgrade website content with relevant content
● Execute email, and newsletter content development to nurture communities
Who are you?
To be successful in this role, you:
● Have 2-4 yrs of experience in content marketing, preferably in B2B or Finance
● Are creative, curious and enthusiastic
● Have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to creatively think and hustle to achieve goals
● Are a learner; As this is a new technical domain or preferably belong to a finance background
● Have a high sense of ownership and can continuously reinvent and improve how to do things
● Keep abreast with the latest trends, Identify industry trends, insights, and changes in UI/UX and digital
● Have exceptional analytical and research skills
What You’ll Love About Us
Complete autonomy and authority is given to each team member who is ready to take complete
ownership of their expertise to make the best decisions for the company. We believe in a diverse and
inclusive environment where all can achieve their full potential, leading to company, customer, and
Our benefits and perks:
We offer competitive compensation, including industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, wellness
programs, remote working, leave flexibility and work time flexibility.
Think you know your way around the Indian+ Global Culture, entertainment world, films, pop culture, memes and OTT?
If Content and Content Strategy is your thing, this one’s for you.
We are looking for someone who can understand the consumers' pulse, represent our expert brand voice, and develop brilliant content to help build our Brand across various platforms.
We need someone who can give all our long-form content, scripts and videos a distinct voice & language of their own, which seamlessly weaves in with our brand story & helps flesh out a brand personality our consumers can clearly recognize.
- Help carve out and build our Youtube channels (for two brands) with fun content in the health and wellness space using unique and creative ways.
- Find out-of-the-box topics based on competitor analysis, trending topics in the digital space ( youtube/ instagram)
- Speaks Memes, gifs and Pop Culture
- Is familiar with writing creative content
- Is familiar with online brands and Youtube Channels
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English, Hinglish
- Has an innate ability to think laterally and literally
- Motivation and the desire to execute every job to the highest standards
- Adept with basic formatting, eye for detail, thorough research and analysis
- Proactive, responsible, hard-working, and diligent
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Portfolio of work- published articles will be preferred
Digital Editor Job description
We are looking for a creative and passionate Digital Editor to research, plan, develop and implement web contents, Whitepapers, Technology Blogs & Trending News. As a Digital Editor your main goal will be to produce creative, proof read, web contents, Tech Blogs & news that attract an audience.
Digital Editor Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create, produce and manage high-quality content
- Proofread and edit material. Proofreading our deliverables to ensure they are grammatically perfect and stylistically interesting.
- Supervise layout of images, graphics, videos and other artwork.
- Manage and upload day-to-day contents. Regularly check and track contents reach.
- Work in a multidisciplinary team with professionals such as web designers, marketing team to improve content strategy.
- Mange development improvements to the new website; keep abreast and advise of developments in the digital arena; identify new digital opportunities
- Research, create and upload SEO-friendly content pieces such as Technology blog posts, Trending News, case studies, and other content for our websites.
- Offer your expertise on email marketing best practice to maximize the impact of these emails.
- Liaise with staff and others members to encourage them to write relevant and interesting content for the website; foster relationships with the latter to involve them in any community forum aspect of the new website.
- Ensure that all activity is measured, analyzed and reviewed with leanings taken forward. Accountable for disseminating monthly analytical reports. Regularly report on digital campaigns and contribute, where possible, with recommendations based on performance.
- Ability to review content as an educator or coach, and intuitively understand what the target audiences need to know, plus the delivery methods best suited to how they want to/are able to consume information
- Good knowledge of Influence marketing. Have to manage & co-ordinate with influencers.
- Use Social Media for better presence
- Adhere to copyright and privacy standards and company policies.
- Determine and track important KPIs
- Track and analyze website’s traffic
- Produce and present reports
- Keep abreast with new trends in web technology.
Digital Editor Key Skills, Requirements and Qualifications:
- A qualification in Digital Communications/ Media, or Marketing or PR or Journalism/English or IT/Web.
- Previous working experience as a Digital Editor for 5 - 7 years
- Excellent proofreading, editing and copywriting skills
- Available portfolio of published work
- In-depth knowledge of software such as InDesign, Photoshop, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of best SEO practices
- Knowledge of Marketing and SEO tools
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Creativity Skills: Editors need to be good at thinking creatively, problem-solving skills, generating ideas for up growing Technology Blogs, Trending News, and Whitepapers, Web Contents.
- Organizational Skills: Editors need to be excellent at organization and forward planning. Much of the editorial content they select will be agreed several weeks before publication.
- Management skills: Time management skills need to be honed as well as the ability to resolve conflict and handle complaints, if found any. Editors must be sensitive to arising problems with contents.
- Writing and speaking skills: It goes without saying that editors must be accomplished writers but they have to be confident speakers too.
- Digital skills: Nearly all media outlets have a digital element now and editors need to be comfortable with posting and editing content online. Should have excellent writing skills; must have digital copywriting and copy-editing experience.
- Good knowledge of at least two Content Management Systems and SEO best practice.
- Working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Design/Desktop publishing experience (Adobe Creative Suite) with some evidence showing digital media design.
- Have superb user experience skills and be able to develop wire-frames and write and communicate clear, functional/design specifications.
- Be proficient at planning your own work, to multitask and deliver to tight deadlines, with minimal supervision.
- Basic video making and editing skills useful - but not essential.
Selected candidates day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Create and manage content based on current trends
2. Engage with audiences on our various social media platforms
3. Strategize authentic and impactful digital content and ensuring their role out within specified deadlines.
Required Experience and Qualifications
Social Media Marketing, Adobe Photoshop and Digital Marketing.
- Social media expertise (Instagram/Snapchat/Twitter)
- Good communication skills
- Ambition backed with a desire to succeed
- Elementary knowledge of photoshop, illustrator, etc.
We are looking for somebody who can write all day long, gets excited when someone uses a new word and will cringe on reading this- we needs a writer who gets high on words and creativity. That might sound like every writer ever, but trust us- this is an extremely rare combination. However, we will find you!
If you think you are that genius, we would love to have you on board with us. Us? Well, a designer who’s hard to catch, a project manager who knows how to get things done, a boss who doesn’t like being called the boss, a writer who barely gets the time to write, and a little pupper who keeps them all going.
Now the serious stuff: What we’d expect you to do?
Creating and curating content for social media posts and graphics
Initiating and driving outcome-oriented campaigns
Writing articles and blogs of varying lengths
Ability to work across different industries and niches- extra marks for technical writers
Capability to write diversity content- SEO. long-form, taglines, SM posts, newsletters etc
Editing and proofreading articles with attention to detail
P.S. Of course, to be able to do all this, one has to be creative!
Hang on, we have some ‘perks’ too
5 days working (phew, who would not want that!)
Salary as per Industry standards (mandatory to say)
A good looking office (we hope so)
Pixie (the little pupper, remember?)