Technical Writing Jobs in Pune
and analyzing complex information is second to none, and you have a natural desire to help people understand things that are hard to understand.
Objectives of this Role
• Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational
• Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate
complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging
• Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience,
turning insights into language that sets our users up for success
• Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference
materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications.
• Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
• Research, outline, write and edit new and existing content, working
closely with various departments to understand project requirements
• Independently gather information from subject matter experts to
develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical
specifications, and process documentation
• Work with development and support leads to identify all documentation
repositories, revise, edit, and determine the best solution for data
compilation and centralized storage.
• Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that
uphold organizational and legal standards, and allow for easy data
• Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with
a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation.
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field
• 2-4 years of industry experience as an influential technical writer
• Knowledge about using the tools and applications required for creating
the content effectively
• Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
• Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials
for multiple audiences
• Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for
• Experience working with engineering to improve the user experience:
design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for
technical support content
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye
• Firm understanding of the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
• Previous software development experience
• Certification through the Society for Technical Communicators
• Experience using XML tools to create documentation
Tech Content Writer
We are looking for a Tech Content Writer preferably with an engineering background who can strike a chord with software developers through meaningful content.You will be the owner of all content creation which will help in customer’s experience through our help pages, blogs, social media posts, emails, newsletters, marketing campaigns etc. You will work with the marketing team in coordination with the leadership team to make sure all customer communication is transparent and helps us develop a trusted customer relationship.
- 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing and content creation.
- Experience in content writing, crafting videos/rich-media formats.
- Background in engineering is preferred with a strong inclination towards software tech.
- Understanding of developer persona and DevOps tools is a plus.
- Excellent command over the English language.
- Adept at expressing ideas in a concise form.
- Willingness to carry out in-depth research and organize facts in a structured manner.
- Aptitude to understand requirements and execute tasks independently.
- Ability to multitask and manage time to meet daily deadlines.
- Write well-researched content centered around topics that resonate with the developer community.
- Rich content creation for blogs.
- Use creativity and elements of storytelling to communicate the brand message.
- Work closely with the marketing team to create campaign content including emails, notifications, social media content, newsletters etc.
- Continually measure and optimize content based on campaign results.
- Create engaging posts and stories for social media platforms.
- Follow writing style guides to edit and proofread content written by other teams.
- Follow-up with customers to develop high quality case studies.
- Passion to learn new digital marketing and content skills.
- Team player.
- Agile enough to learn new technologies and tools on your own.
- Self Motivated
- At least one hobby outside work domain
- High energy and fun at work
Technical Content Writer Job Profile
We are looking for a Technical Writer to join our team! As a Technical Writer, you will be responsible for producing high-quality and understandable documentation with the goal to improve the success of our products.
- Study product samples
- Communicate with product designers and developers to understand product details
- Collaborate with technical staff
- Analyze and manage existing and potential content
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Make high-quality documentation that meets standards, is appropriate, and is easy to use
- Produce and distribute tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- research and collect usability feedback from customers, designers, and manufacturer
Requirements and Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience as a Technical Writer or similar role
- 2+ years of experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to translate highly technical information into easily understandable information for customers
- Creative skills and usage of photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
- Excellent written skills in English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- Professional Writing or Creative Writing is a big plus
- A background in engineering or computer science is a big plus
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Experienced in creating microcopy that will drive visitors towards taking the right actions across our website
- Experienced in writing technical documents like product sheets, product manuals, technical guides, tutorials, etc
- Experienced in proofreading and editing content copies
- Experienced in creating content as per our Ideal Customer Profile
- Work with the marketing team for generating fresh content ideas
- Should have basic knowledge of search engine optimization
- Experienced in creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and a body of technical documents.
- Experience- 5-10years
- Salary -5-15lpa
YOUR ‘OKR’ SUMMARY
OKR means Objective and Key Results.
As a Content Writer at Coredge, you need to write B2B focused and technical whitepapers, briefs, articles, web
content, data sheets and product documentations to promote our high stable products and solutions. Utilize
industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content.
What you will do?
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies) & produce technical
- Work along with product architects and engineers to product technical content.
- Write articles, whitepapers, technical briefs, data sheets to promote our products and solutions
- Develop and maintain product documentations
- Submit work to technical managers for input and approval
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Handle Company internal and external newsletter
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Write and Update website content as needed
- ADDON - Manage WordPress website and keep in up to date with latest happenings. Monitor and analyze
the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Proven work experience as a Technical Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Knowledge of SEO, basic digital marketing
- Should have intermediate knowledge of WordPress. Should be hand-on with all part of WordPress
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field. Technical or engineering education is addon.
- Deep understanding of technology and passionate about what you do.
- Background in designing high performant scalable software systems with strong focus to optimize
- Solid collaborative and interpersonal skills, specifically a proven ability to effectively guide and
influence within a dynamic environment.
- Strong commitment to get the most performance out of a system being worked on.
- Prior development of a large software project using service-oriented architecture operating with real
What's In It for You?
- You will get a chance to understand and write about cloud-native and hyper-scale products.
- You will be working with industry leaders in cloud.
- You can expect a steep learning curve.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Open Learning - 100% Reimbursement for online technical courses.
- Fast Growth - opportunities to grow quickly and surely
- Creative Freedom + Flat hierarchy
- Sponsorship to all those employees who represent company in events and meet ups.
- Flexible working hours
- 5 days week
- Hybrid Working model (Office and WFH)
Our Hiring Process:
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process as follows (subject to successful clearing of every round)
- Initial Resume screening call with our Recruiting team
- Next, candidates will be invited to solve thought exercises.
- Next, candidates will be invited for first technical interview
- Next, candidates will be invited for final technical interview
- Finally, candidates will be invited for Culture Plus interview with HR
- Candidates may be asked to interview with the Leadership team
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via email
As always, the interviews and screening call will be conducted via a mix of telephonic and video call.
So, if you are looking at an opportunity to really make a difference- make it with us...
Coredge.io provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable central, state or local laws.
• Develop and maintain customer documentation such as User / Administration / How-To / Quick Start / Installation Guides, etc.
• Create/Review/Edit Release Notes, including Customer Impact Statements prior to dissemination.
• Develops graphics through the use of screen capture tools and graphic editing tools related to applicable projects assigned.
Must to have skills
• Working knowledge of and experience operating in a Linux/Windows environment.
• Familiarity with JIRA or other Defect Tracking tools and Confluence.
• Ability read, write and compile technical documents, include feature descriptions, customer use cases, and release notes using industry best practices.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to collaborate in remote team environment, actively engage subject matter experts, and follow through on commitments.
• Demonstrated experience in writing clear and concise procedural documentation for a technical audience.
• Experience with agile and comfort with rapid iteration and fast delivery.
• Demonstrated ability to balance multiple project deliverables.
This is a high-profile customer facing technical role to find solutions faced by our customers with their mobile apps and therefore help them work through technical difficulties.
The Support Engineer is a strong interface between our customers’ and our Engineering / Product teams.
• Research, Diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
• Regular and Proactive follow-ups with customers via the tickets/issues raised with recommendations, work-arounds, updates and action plans.
• Log Software defects using a bug tracking system and work closely with the engineering team to analyze defects and track them to resolution.
• Record Cancellation Reasons for Customers & work with the business teams and product teams to find solutions to take proactive steps to reduce churn.
• Work with the product management team to continuously evolve the product based on customer feedback including issues raised & new feature requests.
• Prior experience of supporting enterprise-level customers
• Demonstrated excellence in working with cross-functional and multi-disciplinary teams
• Outstanding written & spoken communication skills
• Well-organized with utmost care for details, along with excellent comprehending skills to address issues
• Strong time-management and prioritization skills to work with multiple customers
• Good Understanding of web technologies
Desired Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science Related
• Minimum 4 years of experience in a customer support role
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Organized and reliable self-starter who can work independently