Training and Development Jobs in Pune
1. Preparing job descriptions for the various vacancies in the organization.
2. Recruiting employees through various job portals, social media, and internal reference and HR
3. Creating & maintaining a database of resume for future reference.
4. Managing joining formalities such as document verification, background verification, internal
documentation, issue of assets, the addition of new employees to the Biometric attendance system
and basic onboarding training for all employees.
5. Deciding & maintaining the training schedule for employees based on training calendars
received from OEM & Distributors.
6. Developing/establishing a performance management system, formats of documents required and
timely completion of the Performance Appraisal Assessment for all the employees at the end of
completing their 1st year and at the end of each financial year thereafter.
7. Develop, implement & effectively communicate HR Policies. Develop & monitor employee
behavior and take corrective action in consultation with the management as and when required.
8. Organize employee engagement and welfare activities.
9. Conducting exit interviews and managing exit formalities such as handover-takeover, surrender
of company assets etc.
10. Manage and maintain attendance and leave records for all employees.
11. Generate and maintain monthly payroll journal and submit to Finance for disbursement.
12. Ensure the smooth functioning of office telephone lines, mobile phones and housekeeping
13. Procure and maintain stock of stationary and other office supplies.
14. Manage and coordinate with company vendors for the various supply and services that they render.
15. Manage all the travel arrangements like ticketing, Visas, hotel accommodation, transportation
etc. for employees and company guests.
16. Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic as well as physical communications
on behalf of MD.
17. Provide high-level administrative and secretarial support to MD.
18. Manage and track distribution list and logistics for corporate gifting 2-3 times in a calendar year.
1. Experience: 3 to 6 years
2. Qualification: A MBA/PBDGM –HR.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
4. Should have excellent knowledge of office computer packages e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
5. Letter & E-mail formatting and drafting skills are essential.
6. High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability.
7. Integrity and professionalism
We Are a Software Training Institute situated on a Ferguson Collage Road which is Opposite to Goodluck Cafe
We are in a Training Business Where we train people and help them set their Career in a fast growing environment
We At cyber Success looking for a Young and Enthusiastic Talent to Join our Team
Some one who has a vison to serve and help our students to build their Career and help in the grooming part of our students
Who is Excellent in communication and co-ordination
Some one who can motivate others and absolutely Optimistic in his nature
Some one who can understand the roles and responsibilities well and execute them on their own
Some one who is enthusiastic to learn more and Grow
Some one who is a Great team player
Passionate! And multi task
Basics of MS excel
Experience : 1 to 3 Years
Location : Pune
If you are some one who believes that he can be the one to help people grow you are the one where our Search ends !
Cyber Success !
HR Manager - Renowned NGO (Pune)
- We are looking for a well-rounded HR Manager to lead the HR partnership across the 20+ project units.
- You will drive the initiatives/interventions towards culture building, talent management and learning and development for 200+ employees.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Recruitment ; Manage the recruitment, selection process, succession planning, budgeting, employer branding etc. as per the national expansion requirements.
- Employee lifecycle management ; Manage cyclical HR programs (onboarding to exit) around goal setting, performance management, compensation planning, employment engagement surveys, payroll, employee relations etc.
- HR Systems and Processes ; Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures as per the growing organisational needs.
- Learning and Development ; Identify the training gaps between the current and future requirements of the organisational roles and fill them. Accordingly, plan role wise training and group training.
- HRIS ; Maintain HR related dashboards and provide insights towards organizational efficiencies. Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Compliances ; Maintaining all legal compliances under labour laws of Prevention of Sexual Harassment, Provident Fund, PT and ESIC.
- Organisational expansion ; Setting up of standard HR practices, building and replicating the culture, change management, OD interventions etc across all centres.
Who are we looking for :
- MBA/Masters in Human resource preferred 6 to 8 years of experience in HR, people programs, staffing, or other people management roles in a fast-paced growing organization
- You are a self-starter; you are comfortable working in ambiguity; and you can also work independently with little to minimal supervision
- You are comfortable working with large sets of data and can formulate them clearly into a report or a presentation.
- You have outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills with demonstrated ability to develop relationships and influence at multiple levels within the organization
- Screen and interview fitness professionals like trainers, physiotherapists and others
- Onboard potential fitness professionals for Trainer Community
- Lead Generation through referrals – from fitness professionals both interviewed and onboarded
- Maintain high standards of selling and ensuring strong client engagement
- Update and maintain the Daily trainer report on a regular basis- Keeping a routine check on target and achievement
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Background in sales with 1-2 years of experience
- Background as a fitness trainer with 2 years of experience
- Fluent in Hindi and Marathi
- Passion for fitness, mobile and technology is a plus!
The Human Resource Manager will perform the routine functions of hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, setting up and enforcing company policies and practices.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organizations human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with regulation authorities and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Looking for only recruiters from a corporate background. (consultancy not considered).
Must have solid experience in IT Hiring, Niche hiring
Apply only if interested for c2h/ contract to hire.
Experience: 3 + years
Location: Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 days
Working: currently WFH
Skills: It Recruiter, Niche hiring, volume hiring,
Please mention the IT skills worked on.
We are looking for an HR Intern (Part time/full time) for 6 months in HR Generalist profile (60% Recruitment and 40% HR Operations). You will be closaly work on Training & Development and Performance Management System Project.
If you’re interested in kick-starting your career in HR, we’d like to meet you.
• Screen resumes and application forms.
• Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
• Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
• Update internal databases with new employee information.
• Leave and Attendance management.
• Prepare HR-related reports.
• Maintain training calendar.
• Address employee queries.
• Organize company events.
• Familiarity with HRIS, resume database.
• Experience with MS Office
• Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting
• Human Resources Management or similar field.