We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
1. Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, infographics, etc.).
2. Conduct Keyword Research, Strategize Content ideas and create structure of blog post to assign it to Writer
3. Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
4. Edit Blog Posts to Improve readability, Optimize SEO and Proof-read before handing over to Uploader for publishing.
5. Co-ordinate with Team member to get work done which includes Blog Writers, Guest Post Outreach Specialist, Graphics Designer, etc.
1. Proven work experience as a Content marketing manager
2. Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
3. Expertise in social media platforms
4. Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
5. Excellent communication and writing skills in English
6. Project management skills and attention to detail
About Wolf of Webstreet
Wolf of Webstreet is a consumer technology company.
We invest in Internet companies with proven business models. Currently a parent company of an anti-malware solution, MalwareFox and digital magazine, WindowsChimp.