About Wolf of Webstreet
Wolf of Webstreet is a consumer technology company.
We invest in Internet companies with proven business models.
Currently a parent company of an anti-malware solution, https://www.malwarefox.com" target="_blank">MalwareFox and digital magazine, https://www.windowschimp.com" target="_blank">WindowsChimp.
2. Performing ongoing keyword research including learning and expansion of keyword opportunities
3. Researching and implementing content advice for organic SEO success
4. Managing multiple projects
5. Performing keyword research & mapping
6. Managing the organization's website
7. Running technical audits on our websites
1. Excellent writing skills
2. Knowledge of on-page, off-page, and link building
3. Deep knowledge of social media and branding
4. Experience in managing relevant SEO tools
5. Good English communication skills
6. Have good command over off-page SEO and on-page SEO
Role - Associate Director (Biddable)
Experience - 5+ years
Location - Gurgaon/Gurugram, Delhi
About our Client:-
Our client is part of a global media agency with a mission to make advertising more valuable to the world. They do this by employing the world's very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today's digital marketing landscape. They hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. They promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging.
3 best things about the job:
- Get to work on some new-age and youthful client brands
- Will work closely with the leading publishers such as Google & Facebook
- Will be one of the pillars of GroupM's performance marketing division.
In three months:
Understood the complete biddable media scenario on clients business, e.g. Search, Facebook, etc.
Handled day-to-day tasks/requirement effectively
In six months:
Optimized implementation in all biddable media platforms
Recommended and implemented best practice
Explored and executed an innovation in one of the biddable media platforms.
In 12 months:
Exceed client expectations in terms of biddable media implementation
Create a road-map for the next year.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Analyse, track and optimize on an ongoing basis effective benchmarks for measuring the campaigns performance including keyword/placement bids, account daily/monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, CTR, conversion rate and other important metrics and proactively make strategic recommendations to meet campaign goals and improve performance.
- Communicate with internal stake holders on project development, timelines, and results. Work closely with the other team members to meet goals.
- Monitor and administer analytics dashboards and key reporting MIS tools and regularly make recommendations for improving the data available.
Stay ahead of the competition by analysing, keeping pace and regularly documenting search engine and PPC industry trends across web and mobile platforms, and adopting new/best practices on an ongoing basis.
- Relevant experience of 6 - 9 years in PPC/Performance marketing roles
- Expertise in Web analytics
- Through understanding of Google AdWords
- Understanding of Bid Management Tools
- Number Crunching
- Team Management
About the Role
We operate in an industry where parents are constantly seeking information for the education or parenting of their kids. Thereby a parent must always get the right information on priority when researching online. We are hence looking for an SEO and content specialist who can enable us to become the top-ranked site in this sector in India.
What you will do
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and implement On page and Off page optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
What you will need
- Minimum a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, master’s degree is preferred
- Proven 4+ years of SEO experience
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, Search Console, SEMrush)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
What you will get
- Ground-level view of building out a global EdTech company that is going to impact hundreds of thousands of lives
- Be a part of the core team that drives the growth of the company
- Phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and great growth opportunities
Job Location - Mumbai
Experience Required - 3-5 years
Package Offered - Rs.6,00,000/- to Rs.10,00,000/- per annum
Digital Marketing Manager
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, etc.)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
Track, report, and analyze.
Website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns.
Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
Google ads and Facebook ads experience is Mandatory.
Good communication skills
Good time-management skills.
Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Familiarity with web design.
Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Facebook, Taboola and others content marketing.
Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
We are looking for a creative digital marketing strategist who is a keen learner and has a passion for writing.
- Experience in content writing or copywriting
- Strategising monthly activities (including digital sales, discounts and campaigns)
- Ideate, manage and oversee the creation of high-quality content - both written and visual - for the social media platforms - Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & YouTube.
- Executing and managing social media activities
- Implement and Manage social media campaign
- Optimizing the site and blog for search engines
- Optimize social media based on our target audience behaviors
- Keeping track of the latest trends, hashtags, and developments on social media and use it to create content and improve overall performance.
- Building and executing a sharp media plan
- Research competitor’s social media platforms to define a unique proposition for the brand
- Work with the team to ideate and achieve marketing targets
- Write captions and short copies for daily postings
- Ensure the brand’s tone of voice is followed throughout
- To understand clients requirements and be able to convey further clearly and precisely
- Communicate well with the clients and suggest them better strategies in the most engaging manner
- To suggest effective strategies for ad campaigns and social media channels of the organization
- Should be able to foresee the upcoming social media trend patterns.
- Monitor User engagement and Content optimization.
- Produce & publish engaging content across social media.
- Ideate, implement and manage social media strategies to build stronger brand awareness and engagement
- Develop content strategies to drive engagement, Organic growth and reach to the platform.
- Hands-on experience with copywriting skills would be preferred
- Good verbal as well as written communication
- Keen researcher and learner
- Ability to deliver creative web content
- Ability to generate small content pieces from a bigger idea
- A degree in marketing or communication would be highly preferred
- A Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline
- A creative and innovative mind who comes up with exceptional ideas
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage and work under timelines
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven and strong hand in campaigning online
- Familiar with the content management systems
- Proficient in conducting the research online
- Knowledge about basic SEO/SEM skills
- Design, maintain and supply content for the organization's website.
- Formulate strategies to build a lasting digital connection with customers.
- A monitor company presence on social media.
- Launch advertisements to increase brand awareness.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts.
- Experience with business to customer social media and content generation.
- Strong creative and analytical skills.
- Analytical Skills
- Social Media Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Strategy
- Online Marketing
- Brand Awareness
- Content Strategy
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Google Ads
- English Proficiency (Verbal and Written)
POSITION DESCRIPTION / JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Social Media Management- Strategy/Execution
Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement. Plan campaigns keeping in mind product launches, offers, occasions etc.
Content Creation & Management
Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content. Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns. Promote content through social advertising
Media & Advertising
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs
Create budgets for social media activities and reconcile discrepancies.
Liaison with cross functional teams to integrate different activities
Work on their expectation and translate them into results.
Improving the user experience on the companys website(includes design, content and usability)
Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
ROI driven digital campaigns
Ability to juggle multiple priorities & work with multiple stakeholders and partner agencies
Influencer Marketing & Management
Liaison with key influencers for long term strategy. A key part of the role is developing relationships with popular bloggers and online influencers
Search Engine Optimization
Provision of promotional calendar to Digital Agency. Facilitating content and creative for ongoing marketing campaigns. Ensuring campaign driven cross social media support on ongoing basis.
Other Key Functional Skills Required :
Proven working experience as a data analyst
Technical expertise regarding data models, segmentation techniques
Proficient in Microsoft Office - Fluent in Power Point and Proficient in Excel
Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
Ability to establish and meet deadlines, change directions when necessary and manage multiple projects at once
Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and within a team
Accustomed to working in a fast-paced creative environment