Profile : Content Writer
Exp: 2-6 yrs
Develop highly effective original and SEO targeted contents.
Write blog and articles for our products and services.
Write scripts for video contents.
Write convincing answers on "Quora" related to our products and services.
Write copies for social media marketing.
Write "how to" articles / blog postings.
Write press releases related to our products and services.
Promote the company's products through social media channels using unique writing skills.
Collaborate with technical team to develop content plans.
Brain storming, writing and producing high quality content on a regular basis.
Impeccable communication skills, especially in writing. Ability to write clear, concise and correct English with a persuasive spin.
Must possess a good understanding of technology related products and services.
Should have the basic understanding of Keyword relevancy and keyword density and should also be familiar with Keyword placement and other SEO best practices.Quora answers and articles according to the requirements.
Should possess flexible writing style to address multiple target audiences.
Notice Period - 15 days - 1 Month
Location - Pune
About Xebrium Software Pvt ltd
We are hiring an anchor/content creator for our YT channel. The candidate must be able to explain things well and can easily break down complex topics. The candidate would be adept at analyzing which content will work in the YouTube space. The candidate will have to prepare the script for this content with a clear and catchy flow right from the introduction to the body to the conclusion along with industry examples. The anchor will be creating videos on interesting career/educational topics. Past experience in creating educational content will be given priority.
What You Will Do:
- Create content for our YouTube and social media handles
- Break down complex concepts of higher education and career and present it to the audience in an engaging way
- Be the face of the organization and endorse it to the world outside
- Assist in managing the YouTube channel’s content efficiently
- Engage with subscribers of the channel through our community channel
What You Should Have :
- 2+ years of content creation/anchoring experience
- Excellent command of Hindi and English
- Comfort to be in front of the camera and can shoot videos independently
- Interested and/or experienced in educational content
- Can also do voiceovers if required
- Good communication Skills and Clear pronunciations
- BBA/BTECH/BCA degree holder or have made content on these courses in the past
Resource: Content Manager
Qualification: BA/MA(English)/Degree in Mass Communication/Bachelor's degree in Engineering
No. of years of Experience: Min. 2 years experience in Website maintenance and Content Management
Certification / Knowledge :
- Should be proficient in all of the following languages : English, Hindi and Marathi
- Exposure to content management for Government websites preferred.
- Align with product managers, business analysts, developers, and other stakeholders to gather product inputs.
- Understand and decipher user journeys while drafting product flows.
- Be able to accept creative feedback and inculcate the same in their writing.
- Highly creative with excellent communication and team player abilities.
- Understand the Transportation industry.
- Research fintech industry snippets (combining online sources, interviews, and studies).
- Prepare well-structured product flows using research, writing techniques, and logic.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate product draft.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone).
- Update product content as needed.
- We are looking for someone with 3-9 years of overall working experience as Content writer.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in any discipline.
- Ability to meet deadlines and willingness to explore new domains.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or similar role.
- A team player willing to do what it takes.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Familiarity with product writing and its nuances.
- Able to create audio/video content for product.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Ability to communicate technical aspects to people with non-IT background.
Testing Ground is disrupting the way new business ventures develop and grow in the different industries. We help founders and innovation leads in companies figure out where their new business vertical, test demand for it from customers across Asia and help them scale it up. We hand the new to the world and new to market products and solutions which will change the way the industry operates. We also work towards creating a workforce who is able to help other companies test and grow their business model.
Testing Ground is a Singapore based startup with early satellite bases in Indonesia, Malaysia, India, Bangladesh, China and Vietnam. Joining us means that you will get the opportunity to learn from the founding members. Our founder has deep experience building and mentoring start-ups across Southeast Asia. His previous startup counts Eduardo Saverin, Co-founder of Facebook, as one of their investors. Our co-founders are experts in community and partnership development in China and Singapore as well as skilled in future oriented capabilities such as digital marketing, viral growth, content marketing and latest innovation strategies.
At Testing Ground, we want our team to be made up of people who have the ability to become the best. We practice Lean Startup and Agile. We do stand-ups and run experiments often. We have an open work culture but yet we are very focused and very energetic.
If you would like to learn and get your hands dirty in doing the work related to the latest innovation and methodology to creating a sustainable business model, this is the place for you.
As a startup, everyone in the team are do-ers and want to make a name for themselves. We are driven and open to new ideas. Join us and have a chance to craft out your own growth as well as the company’s growth.
Unleash your capability with us
Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) are facing an upcoming upheaval with technology disrupting the way things are currently run. Beyond providing consulting services to these companies, we want to help them by providing them with a clear methodology to support them through this transition.
That is where you come in.
As a copywriter at Testing Ground, you will have the opportunity to architect the copy of our collaterals, as well as play a part in envisioning the direction for our company and our clients. We are looking for someone who is always hungry to learn new tools and skills to develop great content that communicate key messages in a clean, simple way. Apply now if you thrive on watching your content come to life while bringing out the spirit of our brand.
About the Role:
- Create Brand Identity
- Produce Testing Ground’s pitch deck, brochure, fliers, sales decks as well as other marketing material
- Produce other content-based collateral based on our clients’ project brief
- Research competitors /industry clients and extract exact pointers for us and our clients.
- Manage Content from Concept to Production
- Work according to briefs for the branding needs and guidelines
- Write clear, persuasive, original copy
- Proper documentation of all content files
Why You Will Love Working with Testing Ground:
- If you have been thinking of starting your own business, this position will give you an in-depth insight to what works and doesn’t in the different industries and countries across Asia.
- The firm believes that it is critical to encourage personal development to have a successful team. As such, we have a variety of online learning courses which you can use to pick up different skills and capabilities.
- You will be exposed to different platforms and tools to help you become more efficient in doing your job.
At least Diploma in English-related/Communications-related backgrounds
- Strong copyediting and proofing skills.
- Experience in creating publicity/marketing collaterals
- Attention to small details in both copy decks and designs.
- ·Strong organizational skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines, often while working independently.
- ·Perfect in English.
- Independent learner, can conceptualize available information into good quality content
What we’re looking for in you:
- Desire to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Able to work independently and proactively in a team
- Strong communication skills to liaise with marketing team and external vendors
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects deadlines
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Keen eye for detail
P.S: Assess us like we assess you. If you’d like to check out who our founder is, you can connect with him via his LinkedIn page url here and say “Hi, I saw your job post on….” : https://www.linkedin.com/in/thehappybryan/
1. Writing meaningful and engaging content in a number of different styles/tones with impeccable spelling and grammar
2. Developing a deep understanding of clients and what motivates them online and creating content based on the same
3. Working on the content for Social Media best practices
4. Write unique, engaging content and avoid plagiarism
5. Proofread content to make sure proper grammar is used
6. Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 3-8 + yrs of relevant experience in handling social boards like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
Managing presence of all the south (Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Marathi properties on social media
Implementing websites social media strategy
Tracking social media conversations about the brand
Tracking social trends for potential viral content
Tracking competition on platforms
Collaborate with Product Development team.
Monitoring trends in social media tools, trends and applications
Implementing insights gained from social media monitoring.
Should be comfortable in handling a small team.
Responsible for copy and Video editing of news stories that go up on the websites.
Should have excellent command over Hindi and English
Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones Impeccable spelling and grammar.
A deep understanding of customers and what motivates them online.Great research, organizational, and learning skills.
Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies.
Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
Familiarity with keyword placement and other S E O best practices
High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs
Paraphrase or write content from scratch depending on specific instructions provided in the work order Revises, edits, or updates instructions, information, and frequently asked questions as necessary.
Content Writers Work
Core website copy
Social media posts
Content for banners
Blogs and news articles
Case studies, whitepapers, and e books
Excellent knowledge of handling social boards like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
Experience required: Candidates with 3-8 + yrs of relevant experience in similar newsroom role will be preferred.