Digital Marketing Executive will work with the Marketing team and be responsible for :
a)To Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
b)Design, build and maintain our social media presence
c)Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
d)Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and c
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Running PPC campaigns
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Email Marketing , Social Media Marketing, Content writing
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Developing link building strategies>
- Analysing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
Qualifications and Skills
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically , and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Familiarization Google analytics
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Should be independently able to create & handle all social media activities like Linkedin, FB, Twitter, Instgram etc.
- Should be able to create content for posts, write blogs on our services & be able to write case studies & white papers.
About Qualitas Global Services LLP
Our client is an all-in-one Creative Agency that takes care of all the creative needs under one umbrella. They believe in the use of words, concepts and ideology to structure a company's brand identity and provide them with a holistic approach toward their goal of establishing a digital footprint catering to all sections of the industry.
Their umbrella shelters multiple subunits. Each unit plays a pivotal role in transforming its customer's digital journey.
- Create proposals based on the market and customer insights, including value proposition, pricing, strategy and target audience.
- Organize various marketing campaigns across different platforms. Design, plan, and execute them and measure their effectiveness.
- Keep an eye on all marketing channels from website to social media and everything else in between.
- Create brand awareness, come up with creative and innovative ideas and help in advertising and promoting.
- Attract, convert and monitor the marketing traffic and achieve the desired goals.
- You'd have your own high-performing marketing team, so ensure effective coordination takes place within as well as with other teams to achieve desired results.
- The marketing budgets are in your hands to acquire effective tools and resources, and the budget for various projects, would be handled by you as well.
- Build and maintain relationships with multiple stakeholders and clients, and excel in different fields of the market.
- You've got the authority to implement and improve any on-going marketing strategy and plan a better one if required.
- Come up with content strategies based on business objectives for our targeted audience across all platforms.
- Always make a note of the competitor's strategies and look out for their next move. Keep yourself updated with the new marketing trends.
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Business or any related field
- 3-7 years of work experience
- You know market segmentation, product and service strategy, competitive strategy, and product/service development inside out, establish KPIs and plan resources by those KPIs"
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights for the marketing team
- Your knowledge of various marketing and analytical tools such as Wordpress, Google Analytics, Google Ads, etc. is an advantage
- Oversee and grow the marketing department, consistently identifying revenue opportunities within our established client base and managing consistent growth by securing new accounts
- You carry leadership qualities and have managed several marketing teams and have the desire to nurture your teammates.
- Your verbal & written communication skills have always been on point.
- Should know tools like Hubspot, Zoho CRM, making marketing pipeline and architectural solutions
- Collaborate with the business team to uncover insights and strategies to develop and implement marketing and branding strategies for new and existing products, internally and externally
- Identify short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual marketing budget, profit/loss projections, expenditure spending, and other financial considerations.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsible:
responsible for the overall digital marketing strategy of the company. Digital Marketing Managers manage social media campaigns, content and event calendars, maintain the company's content, among all the other tasks. They will also measure the effectiveness of various marketing campaigns.
Should have at least 3 to5 years of experience in a similar marketing role. Certifications in Google AdWords and other social media certifications are preferred. Digital marketing managers should be experts in all things that involve the digital presence of a company from social media to e-commerce. They must have the ability to juggle multiple projects and stay on top of all of them. Digital marketing managers should also have photo and video editing skills in order to edit content.
Must have expertise or sound knowledge in –
Social media handling
Relevant Social groups advertisement
Building media related strategies
Running ad campaigns
About the Role / Core Competencies
- Manage the content that the business posts to social media.
- Develop strategies that drive customers to the website.
- Improve the design, UX, traffic and content of the website.
- Create paid campaigns on social media platforms.
- Maintain consistent brand messaging throughout all platforms.
- Create email blasts campaigns to target key customers.
- Use advanced metrics to measure the success of a marketing campaign.
- Keep up to date on the latest social media trends.
- Proficient in photo and video editing software such as Adobe
- Deep knowledge of web design principles.
- Ability to identify long term trends in Data.
Job Location: Noida (Sector- 63)
Position: Full Time (WFO)
Founded in 2019, Vahak is India's largest online transport marketplace with more than 10L+ transporters and lorry owners on its platform. It’s a B2B marketplace for agents & brokers, transporters and individual lorry owners to carry out seamless load and lorry bookings.
JD for Head of Digital Marketing:
We're looking for someone who thrives in the very early stages of a company and is self motivated, multi-tasker, and a demonstrated team-player. Also, get the best learning experience working directly with the founding team. Candidates will be directly reporting to the Growth & Marketing Head. This is a leadership role and will require mentoring the team to consistently deliver breakthrough marketing ideas that in turn would drive substantial growth.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan monthly/quarterly performance marketing strategies and roadmaps to drive growth.
- Driving activations and repeat transactions from users.
- Identifying, developing & optimizing growth/marketing channels specific to Vahak.
- Using Engagement & Analytics platforms for journey building & segmentation of users for targeted campaigns.
- Re-engaging with users to increase their time spent on the site or app.
- Evaluate and optimize the end-to-end Sales Funnel.
- Analyzing marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Proactively recommend creative ideas & drive the optimum strategy for new user acquisition.
- Optimize allocation of budget & drive continuous improvements in key metrics.
- Execute and manage all paid media campaigns directly and in alignment with internal and external stakeholders.
- Regularly follow market trends & implement the latest marketing tools & strategies.
- Capturing & reporting of key metrics through Google, Clevertap & branch analytics, high degree of familiarity with the tools.
- Insights from the analytics to be implemented into successive performance campaigns & larger website/app strategy.
- Reviews & reporting with other teams & internal stakeholders.
- 8+years of overall experience and 6+years in Digital Marketing (Startup/Tech Logistics/Transport industry experience would be an added advantage.)
- Strong understanding of the User Funnel for acquisition & retention.
- Great communication skills (verbal and written), analytical skills, and presentation skills.
- Prior experience using Engagement, MMP & Analytics tools is a must (such as Branch, Appsflyer, Mixpanel, Clevertap, Moengage, Netcore, Exotel, Webengage etc)
- Strong understanding of Remarketing campaigns.
- A strong grasp of web analytics, A/B testing, and metrics-driven marketing. ∙ Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven
- Highly proficient in Excel, Database query.
The ideal candidate will oversee the online marketing strategy for the organization by planning and executing digital marketing campaigns. This candidate will launch advertisements and create content to increase brand awareness. This candidate will have previous marketing experience and be able to monitor the company's social media presence.
- Keyword research
- On-page keyword targeting
- Knowledge of WordPress
- SEMrush, keyword tool.io, ahref’s
- Google analytics
- Google webmaster
- Generating Sitemap of website
- Indexing the website on various search engines
- Microsoft Excel
- Yoast SEO
- Advanced Link building skills required ( Guest Blogging, Skyscraper Technique, relationship-based Link Building, Broken Link Building.)
- Good in writing and editing contents
Roles & Responsibilities
- On-page SEO optimization
- Off-page SEO (Link Building Backlinks)
- Social media marketing
- Checking & removing Duplicate content
- Formatting of content for better ranking
- Email marketing
- Running Facebook ads
- Running Google PPC, Display & remarking campaigns
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts
- Experience with business to customer social media and content generation
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Analyze user engagements (e.g. click-through and bounce rates)
Report on web traffic from all social media
Build and support SEO strategies, including optimizing keywords in content marketing projects
Identify the habits of our online customers and suggest ways to reach a broader audience
Maintain a cohesive strategy across all platforms to increase our brand awareness
Coordinate with our digital team and the Marketing department to design advertising campaigns
Ensure timely responses to customers and followers’ queries and comments
Advise other employees on their social media activity (e.g. how to respond to comments and questions by customers and what to share on personal or company accounts)
Research how emerging social networks and features can benefit our company
Previous work experience as a Social Media Analyst, Social Media Coordinator, or similar role
Hands-on experience with social media platforms and digital marketing campaigns
In-depth understanding of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
Experiences with social media management tools, like Buffer and Hootsuite
Familiarity with online content (experience with WordPress and content management systems preferred)
Ability to identify target audience preferences and trends
Excellent communication skills
Time management and multitasking skills
Additional qualifications in digital technologies or social media management will add plus points to your performance.
Collaborate with the Creative Services team on digital or print needs for each event.
Capture event content for social media channels when applicable.
Make sales outreach via phone, in-person and via email
Perform market analysis and research on competition
Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
Prepare promotional presentations
Help distribute marketing materials
Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
Help organize marketing events
Plan and complete field marketing campaigns after conducting preliminary research
Develop robust knowledge of all product lines/services
Produce various literature, signage, merchandise, and other materials to be used at field marketing events
Maintain relationships with third-party vendors and venues
Negotiate with retailers and other third-party partners on promotional display and merchandise placement
Promote business expansion opportunities to retailers and other merchants through successful field marketing programs
Attend relevant trade shows and events
Monitor industry trends and competitor activities
Manage social media activity surrounding field marketing campaigns